It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution - defies accepted science

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Wait wait wait I think he slipped up... look at this

The fact that life exist is the evidence of evolution.

Didn't you notice it?

Good catch, using his own inconsistent logic he's provided irrefutable evidence for evolution
But hey, statistically speaking 50% of the members on this site are of below average intelligence so it's no surprise we see such intellectually bankrupt threads such as this.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No, I mentioned our Haevenly Father the Creator of the Universe. I believe he exists and best explains existence. You say i have no proof, I say it's everywhere ! And you say all the exact same things to me about evolution. So are we talking religion or science ?

What does it have to do with science?

The fact that rockets and computers work is because of science. NOTHING to do with religion or any god. You and I can believe in a god or some kind of intelligent design (I am an ID believer). You can go on and believe whatever you want.

The POINT is that if whatever works, it WORKS!

As certain people so fondly keep saying... evolution is just a theory.... WELL! LET ME TELL YOU A SECRET! "EVOLUTIONISTS" AGREE WITH YOU! It's "just a" theory!

Just like electronic theory is "just a theory" and yet it works! You have monitor in front of you!

But anyway I've gone off the point.

What does it have to do with God? I wonder if they (religious people) are afraid of science because it might disprove their beliefs? Ok. HOW? That is like saying studying mathematics disproves the existence of God. You feel me? Science DO NOT aim to disprove any religious belief. It AIMS to study nature and explain it. THAT'S IT!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

50% of the members on this site are of below average intelligence so it's no surprise we see such intellectually bankrupt threads such as this.
reply to post by john_bmth

Fifty percent huh? Documented ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Just because I mention the Creator doesn't mean I'm talking about religion. Is creationism a religion ? If so than evolution must also be in turn. Right ?

What does it have to do with God? I wonder if they (religious people) are afraid of science because it might disprove their beliefs? Ok. HOW? That is like saying studying mathematics disproves the existence of God. You feel me? Science DO NOT aim to disprove any religious belief. It AIMS to study nature and explain it. THAT'S IT!

Why would I even be afraid of science ? When one could easily say that science helps us to understand the mechanics that were used in creation. The only trouble I see is when men start thinking that because they can explain the mechanics, they can negate the mechanic. I can't help but have the feeling that evolution or something like it was hunted for, to fill a need, so academia would have a, " scientific " alternative to profess in the worlds University's.
edit on 12-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To be clear what do you mean by this?

Is creationism a religion ?

What do you mean by creationism?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

50% of the members on this site are of below average intelligence so it's no surprise we see such intellectually bankrupt threads such as this.
reply to post by john_bmth

Fifty percent huh? Documented ?
Highschool statistics has the answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What do you mean by creationism?

The study of the possibility that a Creator God may actually be responsible for existence.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Randy and others in this thread...

Let me make a suggestion?

Study and REALLY understand the theory of evolution. Well just understand science in general.

They are not out to disprove the existence of your God. Or souls.

It's like them disproving through your computer and monitor?

They have had a lot of finds.

But let me make a suggestion? STUDY IT!

If you and the other guy and some other guy want to argue

THEN STUDY!

Randy want to make a deal?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The study of the possibility that a Creator God may actually be responsible for existence.

How does science cover that?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you see what you just do there?

Science is not trying to answer that question.

For some reason, some people think science is trying to answer that question...

It DOESN'T!

If it works, then it works!

Do you see the monitor in front of you? That's science at work!

That's what I don't understand.... well I've been there... i was a Christian but still...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I think what you are trying to say, correctly is that evolution leaves a few unanswered questions. That does not discount the entire theory which is correct. There is no way man can share the genetic blueprint he does with chimps without being extremely closely related. Evolution is totally accurate and there are a few missing links we have yet to discover or decipher. To say that is shouldn't be taught in schools is to give our children and our future a severe handicap.

I have heard it repeated many, many, times, that there is no shortage of JOBS in America.

There is a severe shortage of WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE with the skills needed to fill those job requirements.

I really don't think now is the time to start yanking curriculum from schools because you can't find it in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How does science cover that?

What other way is there to prove God exists, but thru science ? Other than him revealing himself when the time comes ?

So people go to grand university's where only evolution is taught When there are clearly other possibilities that make just as much sense. seems a bit odd to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What other way is there to prove God exists, but thru science ? Other than him revealing himself when the time comes ?

Again...

Do you know what science mean? And besides it has NOTHING to do with proving or disproving the existenance of God.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Why doesn't it ?

Science- the study of observable phenomena.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you understand now? For some reason they think there's this vast satanic conspiracy to lie to us.

Wait...

I am guilty of that as well

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have mentioned this in few posts

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Science- the study of observable phenomena.

Thank you!!! Now you are getting it!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Do you understand now? For some reason they think there's this vast satanic conspiracy to lie to us.

Wait...

Impossible ?

Thank you!!! Now you are getting it!

Now can you show me this common ancestor ? Surely there must have been a populace spanning a good amount of time.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No read my post.

Heaven forbid you're getting it

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Wait...

I think so too.
I think it is hidden in plain sight and what poses as a resource for good is actually more of a repository for evil, in an impenetrable and clever disguise.

Take the pedophilia and child abuse and the history of hiding it.
Can there be a worse crime for this group of faithful whom we are supposed to get our moral compass from?
I don't think so. You just can't gloss over this crime like it didn't happen. A few bad apples my buttocks!
Were it not within the walls of the Church, the Pope himself would be jailed as an accomplice. At least with the new laws since the Sandusky case he would. How can I worship an organization that hides pedophilia.

I think they have a large hand in child trafficking as well. When a child has no parents and is placed in a foundling home he or she becomes the property of the Church. Children to this group already accused and proved guilty of pedophilia. It is outrageous to me and I am convinced this is why they are not in favor of birth control or abortion. Where would they get the children to exploit?

I know it is harsh and perhaps unbelievable to some.
I don't care. In my gut, and as it has been proved, I know they are up to no good.

edit on 12-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join