Evolution - defies accepted science

page: 4
23
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Where are all the millions of transnational "links", why there aren't any 2,3,4, or 5 cells animals, how protein could even form if it was in a time period when Amino Acids could not exist in a pure state, not to mention the heat, electricity, and other factors would have destroyed the Amino Acids thousands of times faster than they could produce. You also forgot to mention how there are some animals who have no common ancestors, how we have so much oxygen remaining on this Earth after billions of years of evolution, and how come the sedimentary evidence doesn't link up, and how come we have fossils of life forms that aren't any near correct on the evolution time table. How come the very bottom of the sediment shows no transitional life forms but some life forms that exist today, and many of them are complex life forms. How did this explosion occur? How come we have "HUMAN" foot prints next to dinosaurs and how come we have "HORSE" hoof prints next to dinosaurs.

Why are there so few Microbials that have formed over billions of years?

Basically, you didn't read my post.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12
 


BTW you haven't answered my question.

Your quote:



In the United States, Christianity is the biggest belief system; Muslims won't be an Issue. They pretty much believe in the Bible's version of events. Creation is in the old testament, which Muslims read. So two of the word's biggest religions shouldn't have much of a problem.


You forgot about other groups. Let's say Native American's belief system. You do not have any problem with them teaching their version of creation?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien
 


So basically, you just gave an argument on why Evolution should not be taught in schools. It doesn't line up with my beliefs.

If you believe in a supreme being, you shouldn't have much problems understanding creation. Even though many of our fore fathers were Christians, they specifically mentioned God instead of Jesus. They wanted a place free for all people and religions.

God is fundamental in America.

If native Americans do not want to hear creation, then don't take it. I think students should have the opportunity to hear both sides. It shouldnt be forced, but simply give them an opportunity, if they want, to take the class.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12
 




So basically, you just gave an argument on why Evolution should not be taught in schools. It doesn't line up with my beliefs.


So basically if I told you there were differing religious beliefs as to how gravity works, you'd say that the gravitational theory shouldn't be taught in schools?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien
 


Your argument is based off fairness, is it not? So lets make it fair, as i have stated time and time again. Students should have an option to take the class. It should NOT be about a specific religion. It should be about the possibility of Earth being formed by an intelligent being.

It is not fair for "Evolution" to be taught as fact, when it is isn't fact, but a theory. It is forced on students. I believe students should have access to BOTH scenarios.

If Creation doesn't line up with your belief, then stick with Evolution. You shouldn't be forced to attend the class looking at the possibility of creation. You also should not be forced to accept "Evolution" as fact, when it so faulty.

I believe a parent should be able to choose for the child up until High School. During High School, the student should be able to choose what class he takes.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Where are all the millions of transnational "links", why there aren't any 2,3,4, or 5 cells animals, how protein could even form if it was in a time period when Amino Acids could not exist in a pure state, not to mention the heat, electricity, and other factors would have destroyed the Amino Acids thousands of times faster than they could produce. You also forgot to mention how there are some animals who have no common ancestors, how we have so much oxygen remaining on this Earth after billions of years of evolution, and how come the sedimentary evidence doesn't link up, and how come we have fossils of life forms that aren't any near correct on the evolution time table. How come the very bottom of the sediment shows no transitional life forms but some life forms that exist today, and many of them are complex life forms. How did this explosion occur?

Basically, you didn't read my post.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)


This is not information, it's questions based the a lack of information, but I'll tackle a few.

"why there aren't any 2,3,4, or 5 cells animals"
Diplococci, 2 celled. Don't know much about this subject, there is probably more. An organism with a few cells doesn't really make much sense. Even if there weren't any, it doesn't disprove anything.

"how protein could even form if it was in a time period when Amino Acids could not exist in a pure state"
I don't know enough about the subject, I assure you there is an answer on the internet, use google.

"some animals who have no common ancestors"
Not true, example please.

"how we have so much oxygen remaining on this Earth after billions of years of evolution"
Plants produce oxygen from carbon-dioxide, I thought that was common knowledge. The oxygen level has greatly increased over a very long period of time.

"sedimentary evidence doesn't link up"
Don't know what you mean by "doesn't link up".

"how come we have fossils of life forms that aren't any near correct on the evolution time table"
Don't know what that's supposed to mean....

"How come the very bottom of the sediment shows no transitional life forms but some life forms that exist today"
Well I'm not even sure that this is true, but if it is, refer back to my first comment about fossils being rare. Evolution doesn't have to happen in a certain period of time.

They're not even real questions.
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12
 


That's why we have comparative religion classes and that's why we have different churches and sunday schools.

You are correct. We ALL have a choice to "believe" one thing or other thing.



It is not fair for "Evolution" to be taught as fact, when it is isn't fact, but a theory.


I don't think you quite understand. It IS a theory.

The mechanisms that make things happen is a FACT.

Evolution is a theory that EXPLAIN those FACTS.

And no it isn't "forced" on the students.
edit on 10/12/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)
edit on 10/12/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Why are you trying to make an argument if you do not have an answer for any of those questions? Neither do evolutionist. This is why Evolution and Creation should be taught.

Evolution simply ignores what it cannot explain. Why? Because it cannot explain it. So it should not be the soul of existence if it has no foundation.

---

See what i mean by circular argument? You were making a Circular argument this entire time. Even though all those questions were being asked, and not answered.

This also makes your idea that " Evolution " is fact, wrong. It is a theory which we cannot replace, because that would mean either God exists, or Aliens do.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien
 


Evolution is "forced" on students from the 6th grade onwards. You are tested on it. At least i was. You have no other choice. Students should be given a choice.

Not sure what the other bit was about.

The only reason "Evolution" is a Theory, is because we have nothing to replace it with.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SpearMint
 


Why are you trying to make an argument if you do not have an answer for any of those questions? Neither do evolutionist. This is why Evolution and Creation should be taught.

Evolution simply ignores what it cannot explain. Why? Because it cannot explain it. So it should not be the soul of existence if it has no foundation.

---

See what i mean by circular argument? You were making a Circular argument this entire time. Even though all those questions were being asked, and not answered.

This also makes your idea that " Evolution " is fact, wrong. It is a theory which we cannot replace, because that would mean either God exists, or Aliens do.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)


Ask me a real question and I can answer it, I answered every question that made sense. Evolution does not hide anything it can't explain, that is RELIGION. And no, evolution does not mean either god or Aliens exist. Aliens probably do exist though. By real questions I mean questions that:

1. Make sense.
2. Aren't based on false information.
3. Aren't grouped together in a block of text with 10 others, because it's annoying.

Science has nothing to hide, it's in search of the truth.
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Deaf Alien
 


Evolution is "forced" on students from the 6th grade onwards. You are tested on it. At least i was. You have no other choice. Students should be given a choice.

Not sure what the other bit was about.


Should we give them a choice to learn Maths or History? It's good for them to know where we came from. Religion is very commonly forced on to children, along with BS views like creationism. I notice that you're asking for things to back up evolution yet cannot provide anything to back up the other side of the argument, always the way.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


I asked you very real questions that Evolutionist have not answered and have no idea WHY. They just ignore it, just like you're doing now.

They aren't real questions? Why? Because you cant answer them?

They are questions about the very origins of evolution.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
By the way, there's only a circular argument because you either refuse to accept or don't understand evolution (or both). It should be very straight forward. It's not even an argument really, only one side can back itself up.
edit on 12-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


No, no, sir. You are ignoring my questions regarding the very beginnings of evolution.

VERY hard questions at that.

The measurements that could help PROVE evolution, do not add up. For example, i mentioned a few in my original post. I am sure you read it.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12
 


The other bit? Ok.

Here are the facts about gravity:

Planets orbit around the sun and each other. Correct? FACT.

Apples fall down from trees? FACT.

And so on and on (like space-time curvature and light speed, etc) all FACTS.

Now what's the best theory to explain all of those?

You guessed it... Gravitational theory. Notice that it's still a theory?

The same thing can be applied to the evolution theory. We have all those facts in nature and the universe. We need theories to explain those. Most of the theories we have right now can be tested and tested over and over again and it'll be correct. If there's a better theory to replace a theory, then so be it.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SpearMint
 


I asked you very real questions that Evolutionist have not answered and have no idea WHY. They just ignore it, just like you're doing now.

They aren't real questions? Why? Because you cant answer them?

They are questions about the very origins of evolution.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)


How have I ignored it? You keep doing this.... I addressed every single one, the ones that I said don't make sense you need to explain what you mean, the others I answered except one because I don't know much about the formation of proteins, and obviously neither do you.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SpearMint
 


No, no, sir. You are ignoring my questions regarding the very beginnings of evolution.

VERY hard questions at that.

The measurements that could help PROVE evolution, do not add up. For example, i mentioned a few in my original post. I am sure you read it.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)


I HAVEN'T IGNORED ANYTHING. This is very painful.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien
 


I assure you, if I have completed Number Theory, I am not ignorant of science or physics. The problem with evolution is Macro-Evolution is acting according to the theory. Breeding dogs is a form of Micro-Evolution, that is not my argument. Macro-Evolution is.

When I said I am not sure about the other bit. I meant I am not certain why you mentioned it.
edit on 12-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 





My point is with evolution imperfections can and do carry on through the generations but if someone designed us why did he/she it for example put out food hole right next to our breathing hole so we can choke to death? why did this designer give a Chimp a way how to eat and breath at the same time but not to give his chosen people (made in his own image) the same thing?. Hold on does that mean God can choke to death too?. lol


Just because you can't chew bubble gum and breath at the same time, doesn't mean everyone suffers the same disability.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


You can not swallow anything and breath at the same time...
2nd...





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join