It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I hire a guy who stole 10 thousand dollars from me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Our saviors are not of the Democratic party NOR the Republican party, but THOSE OF US who can realize that the two party system is a total fraud! Those who buy into it are as much a part of the problems in this country as those who we have elected.......

I know the 2 party system is a fraud….I’ve said it many times in many threads. The problem remains, there is no viable alternative; RP failed…GJ is failing….sitting it out does nothing (half the country already does)....what is left?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know the 2 party system is a fraud….I’ve said it many times in many threads. The problem remains, there is no viable alternative; RP failed…GJ is failing….sitting it out does nothing (half the country already does)....what is left?

I thank you for admitting that my friend!!! I think you and I both know the answer to your question. It isn't Gary Johnson, or hell even Ron Paul at this point! People need to understand and realize that we are NO LONGER IN CONTROL of our own destiny! We have put our faith into a global corrupt power structure that is hell bent on taking over the United States of America and the rest of the globe!

We have the numbers to defeat them! They have the technology to kill us! It is a check mate for the time being, but the longer WE wait, the more powerful they get!

One thing for sure! If we keep allowing them to believe that WE believe in THEIR corrupt two party system of world domination, we will surely lose.........

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What I think is that since what he did is out in the open that he will not try to steal from you again if you hired him. It would be completely obvious who the culprit was.

If you feel he is legitimately turning his life around I say give him a shot. It would be very magnanimous of you and you'd get a discount

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Dubya 2002

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That was genius Captain. I'm still laughing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

nope...

because he needs to know that there is a repercussion for his actions..

plain and simple.. even IF he did say he was sorry and paid you back the $10,000.00......if he was truly sorry, and meant it .. he would pay back triple to ensure that you KNEW it wasn't 'just' a sorry..

and personally........I would do the work for free, I'm dead serious.

and

this

is the

very reason I haven't voted in 20+years for anything !!! Government, state or local.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by seabag

I thank you for admitting that my friend!!! I think you and I both know the answer to your question. It isn't Gary Johnson, or hell even Ron Paul at this point! People need to understand and realize that we are NO LONGER IN CONTROL of our own destiny! We have put our faith into a global corrupt power structure that is hell bent on taking over the United States of America and the rest of the globe!

We have the numbers to defeat them! They have the technology to kill us! It is a check mate for the time being, but the longer WE wait, the more powerful they get!

One thing for sure! If we keep allowing them to believe that WE believe in THEIR corrupt two party system of world domination, we will surely lose........

exactly......

If we try and create oversight committees to watch the state, local and government .......which we could ......who's to say the oversight committees won't be corrupt......or be corrupted.. or infiltrated to corrupt.........

yes.. it's a movie.....but the truth is worth a 100000000 words.. which is .. we are ALL subject to the power of greed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join