Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Missing Child Jessica Ridgeway

page: 10
85
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Amazing post, echoes some of what I said with less eloquence. I've not forgotten and there is a parade of faces of children in my mind and their stories. I've wondered, too, what we can do to take back our freedoms from the predators. They are the real terrorists. They hunt our females from cradle to grave, even breaking into our homes to do so. Ive said it before, and I'll say it again, being a female feels like being born with a big target sign painted on your back. Even elderly women who still have the mental and physical capacity to live alone can't do so safely. There was an 80 year old lady who had her house broken into twice by the same guy, and he beat and raped her both times.

Sadly, even our sons aren't safe anymore, if they really ever were, from the perverts. It used to seem less risky for boys a long time ago, but now parents aren't letting their guard down on their sons either. Not with plenty of male victims on the list.

I suspect, given the number of children who are the victims of repeat offenders, that our criminal justice system needs serious reform. But we haven't found out why our society seems to be creating more of these monsters to begin with.




posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Do we have any psychics on board here that can see where this kidnapper is? Yes I am serious! Anyone have an idea or can see remotely, contact police and lets help get this monster caught.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I do not wish him death, but what I do wish for him is that he is transferred to a maximum security prison in the Detroit area, and released in general population.


That is a death sentence..

Although that would be the rightful outcome, I agree.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman
 


My logical mind has always told me that the existence of a network of blood thirsty creeps seeking out children for sacrifice and who know what else is highly unlikely. But the more I hear and learn about kids disappearing every day never to be seen again, or turning up abused and in pieces, the more I have to admit that there's got to be something to this. The bodies must be piling up somewhere. People should not live in fear because there are more good guys than bad guys. But monsters do lurk.



posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

The description for this forum says it "is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums." To me, a general focus does not necessarily mean it is the only focus of the forum.


we could argue that.



And actually, a few members have put a conspiracy spin on the main story if you read through the whole thread.


Well, yeah... because thats what this site is for. I could yell Reptillians on this, but thats not the point. The OP was basically an Amber Alert before anyone knew the child was murdered.
Now it's filled up the home page for two days and doesn't offer anything related to what this site is made for.
Obviously, the Mods don't mind, because it's still here.
But if this were my site, I'd be a little tweeked that this the first thing new visitors see.

I'll say it again, this is a sad story. You'd have to be in-human not to feel something about this. But I don't need to be reading about this stuff here unless the sole purpose is to offer a different take.
I bet you someone will do start a new thread doing just that soon. My guess is occult.

Peace
edit on 13-10-2012 by Aninonymous because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by Maluhia
This just came over breaking news feed -

Body discovered in Arvada, Colo.; no confirmation it is Jessica Ridgeway. Police currently processing the crime scene


I hope that this is not the end of her life in this Universe. I can't imagine what it would be like to have your child taken from you. If there is DNA proof or a confession, The hideous creature who harmed her should be beaten with a rubber hose for a few days without food, water or sleep and then skinnned alive. If the subject survives that, then it should be drowned, cremated and then their ashes flushed down the toilet. That would be my humane option. ~$heopleNation [/quote
Right on brother I would Of liked to said that also but you took it from me Thank you stars for yText PurpleRight on brother I would Of liked to said that also but you took it from me Thank you stars for yououTextRight on brother I would Of liked to said that also but you took it from me Thank you stars for you
edit on 14-10-2012 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I actually do have a bit of conspiracy about this story.

I read on Yahoo yesterday evening that she was found dismembered.
There was a bit of video from a news channel. Fox maybe, or another one.
What I found strange was there was a snippet of the film of finding her body and removing the stretcher.
My question was, why was a news outlet there for an aerial video of this moment taken?
Was it by the news agency or police helicopter? Considering this was a reportedly "dismembered body",
I can not imagine why a stretcher with mere body parts under the sheet would be shown.

Who called the media helicopter to film the removal or why would the police video be released of the finding of a dismembered body of ANYONE much less a child be included in a broadcast?

Something about this story has bothered me that it was being used for some manipulative value.
FOX recently feigned a man committing suicide after a carjack as a news story.
I found anomalies that made that story appear to be faked for ratings.

I have followed missing person's cases in the past and occasionally find some that are not real.
They are invented stories with no substance behind them.
I don't know that this is one of those stories, but there have been a few questionable issues surrounding it.

How far was the walk from home to the meeting place in the park?
Why was the mother not able to take her child to school since she had just got home after night shift?
I found it odd she would be in such a deep sleep as to not hear a phone ring.
In other words, her story didn't "hang together" either.

Was there anyone who is from this area that knows local info about it?
Thanks.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a photo that must have been taken shortly after the body's removal. The photo depicts the same area as the stretcher.
But, who the heck are these people?
No LE in sight??

www.wusa9.com...

Who called in a media helicopter to film the loading of a dismemebered body?
Surely LE would not release their own video of such a gruesome scene.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Last post about this until I get some sort of response.
Not trying to be insensitive but really, why is there no crime scene tape in the photo above nor in the video of an alleged dismembered body being taken away from this area?

I find the whole thing really odd, personally.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by UziLiberman
 


My logical mind has always told me that the existence of a network of blood thirsty creeps seeking out children for sacrifice and who know what else is highly unlikely. But the more I hear and learn about kids disappearing every day never to be seen again, or turning up abused and in pieces, the more I have to admit that there's got to be something to this. The bodies must be piling up somewhere. People should not live in fear because there are more good guys than bad guys. But monsters do lurk.



Not so far fetched, there is a great piece of journalism somewhere on whatreallyhappened-dot-com where a reporter followed a trail of abuse all the way to the top echelons of power in America.

The daily degradation of women and children through media (kids programmes are borderline these days), being objectified on TV and in our lives daily (from the provocative clothing to the total breakdown of any moral compasses) results in this or at leasts plays a part in it.

Our society is diseased and rotten, the net result of years and years of a self centred greed orientated society.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god
 


Very well said and your post covers what my husband and I discuss when we try to figure out as parents why it's so horribly dangerous for kids to play as our parents did when they were kids.

I can't even say it was safe to play as I did, outside all day with no adults in sight, during my childhood in the 1970's, because it wasn't. I remember there being a white sedan we kids were warned to watch for, because there was a man luring children, or trying to. I also already talked about my own narrow escapes. And in my area the Lyon sisters disappeared when I was a child. The difference then, from now, is that nothing seemed to scare parents into being more vigilant.

I agree with what you wrote but these are difficult points to discuss even with women. I've found discussing it with my sister in law, for example, leads to vehement defense of the entertainment industry. She wants no limits or boundaries on what is depicted and how women or children are portrayed, as limits might curtail her personal entertainment. It's become taboo to strike at the things that amuse and entertain people.

As to the conspiracy theories running in this thread about there being an occult or ritualistic or organized aspect to crimes like this, there is a lot of reading material linked to throughout this site that suggest there very well could be that element involved in many child abductions.
edit on 14-10-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-10-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aninonymous
Well, yeah... because thats what this site is for. I could yell Reptillians on this, but thats not the point. The OP was basically an Amber Alert before anyone knew the child was murdered.
Now it's filled up the home page for two days and doesn't offer anything related to what this site is made for.
Obviously, the Mods don't mind, because it's still here.
But if this were my site, I'd be a little tweeked that this the first thing new visitors see.

I'll say it again, this is a sad story. You'd have to be in-human not to feel something about this. But I don't need to be reading about this stuff here unless the sole purpose is to offer a different take.
I bet you someone will do start a new thread doing just that soon. My guess is occult.

Peace
edit on 13-10-2012 by Aninonymous because: (no reason given)


I never said no one could speculate on conspiracies about this topic. If you think it is occult related, by all means, tell us your theory. I fully expected people to throw out ideas like that. I personally think there IS something going on with all of the thousands of child abductions. The fact the killer is unknown at this point is a conspiracy in itself.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
Do we have any psychics on board here that can see where this kidnapper is? Yes I am serious! Anyone have an idea or can see remotely, contact police and lets help get this monster caught.


This is something I thought about as well. I would be interested in hearing a self-proclaimed psychic on here give their thoughts on the case.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
I actually do have a bit of conspiracy about this story.

I read on Yahoo yesterday evening that she was found dismembered.
There was a bit of video from a news channel. Fox maybe, or another one.
What I found strange was there was a snippet of the film of finding her body and removing the stretcher.
My question was, why was a news outlet there for an aerial video of this moment taken?
Was it by the news agency or police helicopter? Considering this was a reportedly "dismembered body",
I can not imagine why a stretcher with mere body parts under the sheet would be shown.

Who called the media helicopter to film the removal or why would the police video be released of the finding of a dismembered body of ANYONE much less a child be included in a broadcast?

Something about this story has bothered me that it was being used for some manipulative value.
FOX recently feigned a man committing suicide after a carjack as a news story.
I found anomalies that made that story appear to be faked for ratings.

I have followed missing person's cases in the past and occasionally find some that are not real.
They are invented stories with no substance behind them.
I don't know that this is one of those stories, but there have been a few questionable issues surrounding it.

How far was the walk from home to the meeting place in the park?
Why was the mother not able to take her child to school since she had just got home after night shift?
I found it odd she would be in such a deep sleep as to not hear a phone ring.
In other words, her story didn't "hang together" either.

Was there anyone who is from this area that knows local info about it?
Thanks.



It is possible the fact the police found a body was leaked before they told the media. Or the media had been keeping an eye on where the police were congregating. The media probably sent a helicopter themselves, but I don't know for sure.

Jessica walked three blocks from her house to the meeting spot with friends at the park. I've read a few reports that the mother watched her walk the first block until she was out of sight, which leaves a very small window for kidnapping, and shows her killer must have known the girl's schedule very well.

I have no idea why they chose to let her walk rather than drive her the 1 1/2 miles to the school. Obviously she wasn't the only child who walked to school, though.

I do believe you can sleep deep enough to miss a phone call. I've done it many times and slept through alarms hundreds of times. A lot of people who work nights have a real problem with their sleep schedule and I know they tend to sleep pretty hard when they do go to sleep. My mom worked nights and it was near impossible to wake her up.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


I'm not sure on the crime scene tape, though I know they had the roadways closed while they investigated. I'm not sure how large of an area they had closed down. It is possible the picture wasn't large enough to include the tape, but seeing as I wasn't in the area I cannot say for sure.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 

Something IS very strange about all of this. I could give many sentiments but it would only echo the others on this thread. What do I find strange? That every media account says "parents have been cleared." Over and over again. No crime scene tape, as you mentioned. It seems like the police already knew it was jessica and already know who the perp is. It seems that either the police are protecting this person/people or trying to get the parents to slip up. The only reason I can think of for no tape is they've already got it in the bag , so why keep looking for more evidence. There are a lot of missing facts like WHO found the body, what was done to it to make it unidentifiable on sight alone,etc. I would really like to hear more from the grandmother and what their daily routine was like.
Yes there is something very strange in all of this. Something very contrived; like it's more important to look good than to solve this. Like a textbook worst-case-scenario type thing. Innocent beautiful girl goes missing. Backpack is found (by WHO?) Body is found (by WHO?) They searched 400 homes? Wow. I hope someone out there in that area does an independent investigation .



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17
 


If anyone reading this ever comes to the point they are thinking of abducting a child ? Do yourself and the child and the child's parents and your mother and even me a big favor and just kill yourself K ? Nuff said.

SSDDay


Although that would be the rightful outcome, I agree.


See the Indians dealt with these kind of people in a very strict manner. From what I understand they caved their skulls in with a heavy rock. Done deal.
edit on 14-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
Do we have any psychics on board here that can see where this kidnapper is? Yes I am serious! Anyone have an idea or can see remotely, contact police and lets help get this monster caught.


The problem is even if they catch this worthless excuse of life, convict and imprison him he will get coddled, in fact they don't even put these types of prisoners in with general population, because they will be snuffed by inmates in less than a week.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bangoli
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 

Something IS very strange about all of this. I could give many sentiments but it would only echo the others on this thread. What do I find strange? That every media account says "parents have been cleared." Over and over again. No crime scene tape, as you mentioned. It seems like the police already knew it was jessica and already know who the perp is. It seems that either the police are protecting this person/people or trying to get the parents to slip up. The only reason I can think of for no tape is they've already got it in the bag , so why keep looking for more evidence. There are a lot of missing facts like WHO found the body, what was done to it to make it unidentifiable on sight alone,etc. I would really like to hear more from the grandmother and what their daily routine was like.
Yes there is something very strange in all of this. Something very contrived; like it's more important to look good than to solve this. Like a textbook worst-case-scenario type thing. Innocent beautiful girl goes missing. Backpack is found (by WHO?) Body is found (by WHO?) They searched 400 homes? Wow. I hope someone out there in that area does an independent investigation .


Body is found by who? - A couple of garbage collectors came across the body. Source

Backpack found by who? - a resident found it on the sidewalk in front of their house Source



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Police are looking for the man that attempted to abduct two children in September in the area of where Jessica Ridgeway lived. The local schools had sent out letters about this man before Jessica was kidnapped. Police believe he may have a connection to Jessica's death.

Here is his picture:


Source






top topics



 
85
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join