It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
This thread is made to attack Muslims and Obama Simultaneously.

At best, you have that only half right, and I wont even waste my time trying to convince you that you have the remaining half somewhat wrong too.

But let me guess, the fact I even question Obama in any manner demonstrates I'm a racist too, huh?

Originally posted by butcherguy
Wow.

I thought this thread was about a ring that Obama has worn since he was at Harvard, which he thought enough of to turn into a wedding ring.

Now it suddenly turns into a birther thread.

How did that happen?

Excelent question.

This gets old after awhile.

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ummm it was Frodo and Samwise Gangy that returned the ring to the fire. Bilbo was already old and retired in Rivendell when they went on their quest. Bilbo was the one who originally found the ring in the cave and brought it to the shire. LOL< I am a lord of the Rings freak.Sorry.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They traveled from Indonesia to the US and back again. I dont think they were poor.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by RobertF

I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

3 years ago, I probably would have said the same thing...

Now I'm not so sure. When you trace the religion of Islam back to its inception, you find that it is simply a repackaged form of moon worship from Mystery Babylon. Atheism and lack of religion looks great on paper, but in reality it really doesn't entitle you to greater morality than anyone else. Trust is not about religion, it's about being true to your word, and bottom line is Obama has not been truthful but manipulative...
edit on 10/9/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

I do not know where you get your facts from, but obviously you have never read the Quran. And second Obama is just a man.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thats because lying is found throughout the human race.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

THe best part of ATS is how many people from around the globe not just here in the US get to join together and discuss the world issues. Washington needs something like ATS I think. I am amazed at how many people around the globe speak and write english. If we were doing this in any other language I would be left out of the conversation as I do not know any other language but english. This American girl is greatful for the education of the rest of you that lets you communicate with ignorant me.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I am happy to announce that this thread has safely arrived at its final destination in the skunkworks folder.
Baggage carousel is on the ground floor at the rear of the building. Thank you for traveling with us today.
Parking vouchers will be issued for those in need.
This is a recording.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Jesus H. I struggle to know what is more pathetic "the birth certificate" or "the ring". This desperately pitiful stuff isn't it? See you folks who lap this up don't you talke a step back and say to yourself : Hmmm this is getting very silly and I'm part of it.......no more.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket:
Warming to life changing levels - note the Arctic
Antartica changing just as rapidly with profound consequences
Extensive flooding or extensive droughts ongoing and increasing in number and severity
Rain forests depleting rapidly with obvious impact on us all once they are destroyed forever.
Pathetic wars by pathetic extremists throughout the globe.
Greed on an almost unimaginable scale whilst millions go hungry IN THE WEST for christs sake.
etc etc

But oh no what's important "Obama's ring".

Practice what you preach much ?

2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How do you know they partied big time? Just curious.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Wow.

I thought this thread was about a ring that Obama has worn since he was at Harvard, which he thought enough of to turn into a wedding ring.

Now it suddenly turns into a birther thread.

How did that happen?

Its the magic of the internet. All clicks now lead, not to a lesbian chat room, but to a birther thread on ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DarkKnight21

The answer to that is simple: if he reveals himself to be Muslim, that is effectively treason in the eyes of the citizens of the United States. If you are a true American leader, you will wear American clothes, eat American food, sleep on American soil...and you will have an American religion.

And since Muslims are generally associated with terrorism, admitting himself to be Muslim would be asociating himself with that school of thought, risking a steep decline in support for presidency. If he claims to be Christian, he is dissociating himself from the stigma attached to the Middle East. He doesn't want to be compared with our supposed "enemies", any more than the Arab kid in school wants to be.

It isn't rocket science.

What the flip is an american religion? So if he is not Christian thats treason? Harsh much ?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

See that, Multi tasking is the American way after all.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

That's awful cute and maybe things are like that in smurf land, but here in the US we don't have honest politicians. What is and what should be are not exactly lining up now, are they?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

But its already been determined that there is no Arab writing on the ring at all, which is why we are now in the skunk works folder.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

if you think a squiggly line is arabic...thats racist dude...lol

Not really racist, more like embarrassingly stupid.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Mormon is CHRISTIAN.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You should not have to be a rich, white, protestant male backed by big interest groups to become president of the us of a. The fact so many people have this preconceived bias is quite troubling but accepted none-the-less.

No wonder asians, blacks, catholics, native americans, etc NEVER become president.

Heck even getting a third party more than 1 percent is feat of tremendous importance.

And people wonder why america is so screwed!

I would rather have a muslim, since I normally cheer for the underdog anyway, than have a lying crusader who will stop at nothing to conquer the middle east for oil, narcotics and pride. Some people should leave the holy crusades to die already, its been too long!

1) You sure need to be rich to run. 2) So far only Males have held the office. 3 ) John F Kennedy was Catholic.
4) Mormons are christians.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sometimes I think ATS is a debunkers paradise

Ok debunkers, your so smart debunk this

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 10-10-2012 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Yeah, you didn t know that they had the kid fill out his paperwork ? I believe at this point is time he was listed under his step fathers religion. Funny, on most municipal forms here in the US, there is usually no questions at all about religious affiliation. On some its even illegal to ask for a race.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join