It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is a major deal if Obama is realy a muslim.Do people not understand ther is no muslim nations on earth that supports Israel.
It would explain all the confusion with this administration if He is a muslim.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

He isn't.

It's just WND and its' fanatical followers jumping to conclusions where there aren't any.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
For those that have posted about Muslims not being allowed to wear gold rings, check out eBay.

They have men's Muslim rings in 18k gold with Allah inscribed on them.

They must have been made for infidels to wear. I'm sure there's a big market for that.

edit on 10-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

It's sort of like not eating pork, you can do it but it's not recommended. Or like those pilots of 9-11 who had hookers pork and alchohol the night before. I guess they can do whatever they want if they sacrifice their lives to the cause after.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

There is no Arabic inscription on the ring; simply an over/under looping design. It was really a stretch for the ass that wrote the original hit piece to make. Of course, he seems to make crap up right out of thin air (his movie) so we shouldn't be surprised. There is a nice close-up of the ring available on Snopes if anyone cares to look instead of just spreading mean spirited bigoted lies (bearing false witness btw).

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The is no bigger bullshít than religion.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Well, you know that and I know that... unfortunately evil people also know that humans can be brainwashed to believe anything. So here we are, the 21st century, never more access to information and tools for analyzing our universe and people still sell myths as historical fact. Truly incomprehensible.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Anyone who believed this one...please contact me, I have a business proposition for you. Sell everything you own and give me all your money. Once I've amassed $1B, I will return triple your original investment.

I mean seriously...nobody in their right mind thought this was true, did they???

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Proof?

There is more proof this claim is lie than there is it is true.

The only reality this thread proves is that WND lies.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

It's clear you either didn't read this thread or you have a reading comprehension problem.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by MuonSpin

It's clear you either didn't read this thread or you have a reading comprehension problem.

I've posted in this thread, and read it with care. The Muon guy is right. The Muslim ring hoax is a lie. I'll type it one more time. It's a lie. Defending a lie is disgraceful. Somehow, I am not surprised.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

A true Muslim would never hide the fact he is a Muslim. Muslim terrorists are also not real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace and the only real difference between Christianity is the trinity. We believe God is supreme and Jesus performed miracles by way of God's power.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Off topic: Your signature made my eyes hurt in a weird way haha. Not sure why or how, just the color of it. Pretty cool though.

On topic: I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was a Muslim, there are so many stories and things linking him to the religion, at this point, its unlikely for him to be anything else.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
To me it's obvious he portrays a christian because isnt the anti christ just supposed to be mimicking christianity?

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The statement "There is no god but allah" is two words too long if you ask me.

An atheist president in America would be the most sensible thing to do but it won't happen anytime soon, I think we will have an atheist Prime Minister in the UK first.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am shocked anyone would believe a word Corsi says.

If you ACTUALLY think Obama's ring says that, you are seriously touched in the head.

urbanlegends.about.com...

Jerome Corsi is a lying sack of #.

This thread is a hoax. More right-wing propaganda to convince the gullible that Obama is some "other" that can't be trusted.

Honestly, Corsi should be in court about this #, defamation and whatnot, but you know, that would only feed his insatiable desire for publicity.

edit on 12-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

Dont you think you might get the atheist's wrong ? Could you please explain why you don't have morals if you don't believe in god? is it because then you have nothing to fear? if morals come from fear, are they then truly morals?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace

Dont you think you might get the atheist's wrong ? Could you please explain why you don't have morals if you don't believe in god? is it because then you have nothing to fear? if morals come from fear, are they then truly morals?

No no... he didn't mean NO morals... he means the WRONG morals... he means he only wants a President who does what HE thinks "god" believes.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

I think an atheist has far better morals than a person of religion, as an atheist I believe that it would be wrong of me to do to somebody what I wouldn't want them to do to me. It's a simple philosophy and so far I've stayed out of prison.

Atheists don't have a book that tells us to kill people who aren't atheist, we aren't told to rape non believers women and kill the men.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

funny

its only an opinion.....a percpective....im sure if humans learnt to communicate through emotions...we would realise that we all want the same thing...articulating it is hard

peace

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join