It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ring: 'There Is No God But Allah'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

LOL. He's no Muslim.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
reply to post by longlostbrother

whoaaaaa, lol, that is soooooooo ironic. You go off on imaginary strawmen of your own transference and to prove it????/.....ROFL.....
yOU EQUATE DuE DILIGENCE TO "DOING A GOOGLE" ROFL...THE ULTIMATE IN IRONY.
GO LEFT, GO LEFT, GOOOOOOOOOO LEFTIES...yeaaaaaaah!

Sorry, but you're simply confused.

Google isn't a source.

But, if something can be easily determined to be true or false with a simple google search, then it's, at this point, fairly obvious.

So, for instance, if you can't figure out what Marxism ACTUALLY means, even with such a simple tool, like google, them your one of the idiots that Santorum is talking about; you know, a Republican.

then again, you think google is a source and that this:

whoaaaaa, lol, that is soooooooo ironic. You go off on imaginary strawmen of your own transference and to prove it????/.....ROFL.....
yOU EQUATE DuE DILIGENCE TO "DOING A GOOGLE" ROFL...

passes for some sort of intelligent comment.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

No wonder so few people have starred this comment.

It makes more sense than the rest.

Welcome to ATS - debunked Hoaxes fill the front page everyday.

To paraphrase Helen Lovejoy, "Won't someone please think of the ad revenue!"

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i can read arabic

but i got to say...this is BS

no need for propaganda...the dude doesnt want to be president anyway...so chill

i`l translate it..i take it its in the link?

OK..i can state, categorically...THAT IS NOT ARABIC...and that is not the shahada

if anything it looks like a snake pattern

liars, fabricators...forked tongue propaganda excreters
edit on 9-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Can we have proof?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aninonymous

i can read arabic

but i got to say...this is BS

no need for propaganda...the dude doesnt want to be president anyway...so chill

i`l translate it..i take it its in the link?

OK..i can state, categorically...THAT IS NOT ARABIC...and that is not the shahada

if anything it looks like a snake pattern

liars, fabricators...forked tongue propaganda excreters
edit on 9-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Can we have proof?

The ring is pictured on the last page - it has no text, arabic or otherwise, on it.

Here it is again.

This is right-wing political propaganda.
edit on 12-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

I would much rather have an Atheist president...

no you wouldnt

to me..athiest means = questionable morals and principles!

peace
What really or trolling?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims,[4] Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[5][6][7

Wiki

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."[1][2][3] It is used mainly by Muslims,[4] Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[5][6][7

Wiki

the ring has no writing on it... so ...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

I deciphered it too: It said:

This ring gives you the power to bald face LIE to the american people, and when you say you didn't lie, they will believe you.

The LIE: Telling the American People and the UN, the killing and attack on the embassy was because of a "you tube" video that caused a protest, that lead to a riot, that escalated into the attack and killing.

The truth: www.realclearpolitics.com...

It was a tiny, well coordinated, well planned terrorist raid. No protest ever existed.

The source: ABC news, a mainstream network dedicated to electing Obama

Al CIA Duh black op training op, set to occur on the anniversary of 9/11 - that's why Obama didn't talk about it, because it was their side that indirectly killed their own embassador whereby these wicked and evil CIA operations are more often than not the cause, all part of a great proxy war with Iran on behalf of Israel.

What's disturbing for me to discover - is that once Obama lost Congress he completely gave up on even talking to them or inviting them out for dinner, and poured himself into the "war on terror" angaging himself in the only principal area in which he has executive authority, or so he presumes since such operations are not officially sanctioned, and are excercizes of authority outside the knowledge of Congress for "national security" purposes, when all the while it was because Obama might have been too "green" (intimidated) to properly interact with Congress and the Legislative Branch of the Government. Strange but true.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I don't care if he's Muslim, but why hide it? Why pretend to be a Christian.

A politician's morality should not depend on his religion but his truthfulness.

Do you REALLY need to ask that?

Look how many people won't vote for Romney, SPECIFICALLY because he is mormon.

We are at war with terrorists, according to our last president GWB, and who are those terrorists percieved to be by the general retarded public? MUSLIMS. ARABS.

Why would Obama hide the fact that he is possibly muslim, which is a religion not tolerated well in America, and hated by many?

Sure, YOU might not judge him for being muslim. I certainly wouldn't. But millions of Americans would. To think otherwise is to close your eyes to an obvious truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I find the choice of a snake motif interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

no..but at least i know where his boundaries are

athiest...would he allow assisted suicide..yes
abortions...yea go ahead..8 months..ah thats ok

when he swearing in court..or even taking his presidential oath...what is his left hand placed on...nytimes?

lol

You, sir, are incredibly ignorant. I may be an atheist, but I am also pro-life. I believe in neither abortion nor suicide (assisted or otherwise); I DO believe in the value of life. When taking an oath with my hand on a holy writing of any religion I treat it as if I am a member of that religion out of respect - i.e. I will not do it with any intention of breaking my word or lying.

I know that a lot of atheists spend their time bashing religion, and people like them give me a bad name. I don't feel so insecure about my beliefs that I feel the need to belittle others and push my beliefs upon them. I don't disrespect others for their choices in life and I would appreciate being shown the same courtesy.

I don't normally get involved in religious topics but that was uncalled for.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Oj101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

THERE IS NO DOMESTIC DOG DOG BUT CANIS LUPIS FAMILIIARIS.
edit on 12-10-2012 by votan because: forgot scientific name of the domesticated dog.

edit on 12-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WND is synonymous with "credibility", so I definitely take this story very seriously.
edit on 12-10-2012 by tysondenon because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I should have read the earlier posts... deleting my post.

edit on 12-10-2012 by packinmomma because: Did not read earlier posts... would have known that my "update" had already been posted.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

well That's kind of stupid, what is this thread about?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I dont know if this video has been posted because I didnt read the whole thread. I found it interesting.

edit on 10/12/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/12/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I miss the old ATS

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

I find the choice of a snake motif interesting.

I thought it looked like a snake too, there must be some sort of interesting story behind this ring, oh well another Obama mystery.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Disgusting falsehood in every aspect in the original post. Disgusting attitude in posts seeking to promote the same. Disgusting conjectures anchored to the original post. All in all, this if one latrine of a thread as far as the ATS threads are concerned.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join