It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Artist Akiane Kramarik Paints Mysteries of Divine Presence *

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I just watched about 10 minutes of the PBS interview and all I can say is WOW! She seems really grown up for her age and articulates really well for a 15 year old.

Her paintings are really well done too, I liked the one at about 8 or 9 minutes into interview with the planets and stars in what looked like ocean waves.

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard of this before. S&F!!!!

You are welcome, thanks for stopping by to share your thoughts.

I became addicted to watching her videos and reading her poetry. Its just so inspiring!

Her name means "ocean" and she was born in water. No wonder she has the spirit all over her. Water is said to be "spirit".

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's actually not hard to draw (or to paint). The greatest step is to sychronize your hand with your mind. I started by drawing things like coins or small tools, to make sure I was capable of drawing exactly what I was seeing. Once you master that, you can draw non-existing things - in other words, you can draw what you see in your mind's eye. Some folks just keep painting things they physically see, like landscapes.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

You are welcome, thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with us.

There is a creator, no doubt and its people like Akiane that prove or can prove to a non believer there is more than meets the eye.

Could there really be a veil over our eyes? Why are we to trust without seeing? Is it something we are to feel?

Im too much of a why person to not believe I guess. It adds up for me every time. lol

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MamaJ

It's actually not hard to draw (or to paint). The greatest step is to sychronize your hand with your mind. I started by drawing things like coins or small tools, to make sure I was capable of drawing exactly what I was seeing. Once you master that, you can draw non-existing things - in other words, you can draw what you see in your mind's eye. Some folks just keep painting things they physically see, like landscapes.

Ive always wanted to draw, but never could. Do you think an artist has to be able to capture in his mind each and every detail of the object he wishes to draw? Im not very observant, unfortunately.

Im so inspired to try though... I really am.
edit on 10-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by MamaJ

I must be an early 2nd wave

~wave~

That's cool, I could relate to whole thing but the grades.
I kept good grades

Indigo it seems can be a label for gifted children, do you agree?

Maybe you are indeed that gifted child who made good grades in school and whom was very creative.

My nephew is borderline autistic. Talk about a genius... he is one.

Kids who are diagnosed as having issues may very well be gifted as well. Sadly these children are misdiagnosed and on drugs due to the fact the teacher and Dr. believe the kid to have ADD or ADHD or ODD or some other label.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Don't assume..... research and then tell me your thoughts.

Please....?

No I think her skills are amazing. But if you had to draw a picture of the devil, what would you draw?

I just think it's funny her Jesus looks just like every other Jesus I've seen painted, right down to his paradoxical blue eyes.

Don't assume? How can one tell me not to assume when you're doing the same thing. Please?

Do my research? I have. Anyone who has claimed they have been graced by God or divinity was either a charlatan, a liar or prone to hallucination. Do you think David Koresh was what he claimed? Why shouldn't we believe him?
edit on 10-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

Well, I did read the bible, but without a reminder of what chapters or "gospels" you're speaking about, then I don't remember. I can't tell you what specific chapters of "Pride and Prejudice" say, for example, without a reminder, though I read that as well. I've read a lot of books, and that's just the way it is for me. Sorry, but I guess I'm just one of those people that didn't like the bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, you seem very, very excited about Akaine, and you certainly enjoy and think about the bible more than I possibly could, MamaJ. We're pretty different

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why doesn't Jesus look arab-esque?

Her Jesus doesn't look very original (looks like every other historical European painting rendition of Jesus)...doubt she had a vision, either that or she has frequent hallucinations. I highly doubt that she converted her family from atheism as well.....it's all just a gimmick to sell art.

edit on 10-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
akiane.com...

Here is here website with her paintings from age 4 on up.

From her paintings, in their progression, she is definitely a prodigy, with the gift for drawing and painting. I do find the Jesus painting to be of a perception learned not divinely instilled. Just my opinion, but her Jesus, is a very handsome white man, and I just don't think that would be anthropologically honest although we just don't know.

I do also find her website to be commercially a bit offensive also. The price for a print is quite pricey. I don't know why, but that just really takes away from the magic of her gift.

I do love her art though, especially the baby dog in the daisies at age 15.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well I have 2 boys who already can see auras and one who is just beginning to run into people with spirit attachments. All have "something" labeled on them, from pdd to ADHD and bi-polarism.
But they are becoming spiritually aware much like I did growing up.
It could just be a label, such as indigo children, but whoever thought up the concept of indigo children might be onto something. I don't know if its really waves of children, but I do know there is something to it.

I believe that labeling is a mistake, and unless it is so severe that a child cannot function, they should not be put on meds. Instead they need to be taught how to cope with coping skills. Medication seems to bury the problems and not address it. Same with labeling someone an indigo, it creates expectations that should not be put upon a child. They need to develop on their own if they are gifted, with a little bit of guidance when problems arise.

And I need more coffee...lol
*sip*

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I remember having this discussion before..

Unless there is now a video of her doing this art work, i still feel she is not responsible for the paintings.

I even tried to show how the paintings had been modelled off of other paintings and pictures.

Full thread here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

That is something I did wonder about, I can't see a 5 year old painting like that, however, it could happen.
Same with her philosophy, that is just WAY to deep for an 18 year old.

The way she describes how she paints though, I know for myself personally, is correct.
Been there.

I was impressed with the video. But I have to take everything on face value and then internalize it to see how much fits with my experience, and a lot of it did.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out "At 4, had a life-changing spiritual transformation, converting the family to Christianity."

Most kids at age 4 are undergoing life-changing transformations, but they usually involve potty training and learning to tie shoes. I'm frankly at a loss how a four year old, even a prodigy, could convert a family to anything. That sets off my BS detector big-time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So when his people would turn their backs on Him he got angry, as anyone would. He loved every single person, but not everyone loved Him. Now think about how that would make you feel.

Well seeing as there is absolutely no proof to humans that God exists then I'd be 100% understanding if they didn't love me.

We were created in His image so every emotion we have he's dealt with and mastered.

Clearly not, he is throwing a hissy fit like a toddler because humans "didn't love him". He also murdered a whole Earth of people in flood. He's rather Hitlerish

The only vengeance he got was against evil.

IDK, did you read the book of JOB?

The New was an entirely new covenant He made with everyone. There were over 500 eyewitnesses who SAW and SPOKE to Jesus after he rose to life on that beautiful Sunday.

How would you know?

If you did read the Bible you'd have read that.

If you read Hindu texts you'd know that there are a multitude of Gods, some with multiple arms. If you read the Koran you'd know that jesus was not the son of God, just a prophet.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
I remember having this discussion before..

Unless there is now a video of her doing this art work, i still feel she is not responsible for the paintings.

I even tried to show how the paintings had been modelled off of other paintings and pictures.

Full thread here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes I remember everything you said in that thread as I researched them before I did this one.

You pretty much called her a hoax and .... well... you ended up having a following of like minded people. Im glad this thread was better and the nay sayers are only coming in now.

You even said there was no proof she even painted them.

There is proof NOW. Videos (plural) SHOWING her painting pictures.

Its a shame that you had everyone believing she didn't paint them. Taking anothers hope sometimes is just not cool.
edit on 10-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I'm still trying to figure out "At 4, had a life-changing spiritual transformation, converting the family to Christianity."

Most kids at age 4 are undergoing life-changing transformations, but they usually involve potty training and learning to tie shoes. I'm frankly at a loss how a four year old, even a prodigy, could convert a family to anything. That sets off my BS detector big-time.

Link please?

They DO NOT call them self Christians. Thats the BS of the story.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why doesn't Jesus look arab-esque?

Her Jesus doesn't look very original (looks like every other historical European painting rendition of Jesus)...doubt she had a vision, either that or she has frequent hallucinations. I highly doubt that she converted her family from atheism as well.....it's all just a gimmick to sell art.

edit on 10-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Doubt all you want.

"Her" Jesus looks like all the others to me except its more real and he is cuter. He looks a little arab to me.

She never "converted" her parents into anything except one day they didn't believe in God and one day they did.

She did not convert them to a religion and if you know anything about her story.... you know that they hold NO religion. They do not go to church and they do not call them self Christian.

Have you not read the thread?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So when his people would turn their backs on Him he got angry, as anyone would. He loved every single person, but not everyone loved Him. Now think about how that would make you feel.

Well seeing as there is absolutely no proof to humans that God exists then I'd be 100% understanding if they didn't love me.

We were created in His image so every emotion we have he's dealt with and mastered.

Clearly not, he is throwing a hissy fit like a toddler because humans "didn't love him". He also murdered a whole Earth of people in flood. He's rather Hitlerish

The only vengeance he got was against evil.

IDK, did you read the book of JOB?

The New was an entirely new covenant He made with everyone. There were over 500 eyewitnesses who SAW and SPOKE to Jesus after he rose to life on that beautiful Sunday.

How would you know?

If you did read the Bible you'd have read that.

If you read Hindu texts you'd know that there are a multitude of Gods, some with multiple arms. If you read the Koran you'd know that jesus was not the son of God, just a prophet.

Did you know Jesus wrote Job?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Extralien

That is something I did wonder about, I can't see a 5 year old painting like that, however, it could happen.
Same with her philosophy, that is just WAY to deep for an 18 year old.

The way she describes how she paints though, I know for myself personally, is correct.
Been there.

I was impressed with the video. But I have to take everything on face value and then internalize it to see how much fits with my experience, and a lot of it did.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I have always been deep though. When I was six I spoke to God all the time. I can relate with everything she says about spirituality. Because I am not a Christian, yet believe in Jesus... its hard for others to understand me. I am not labeled. She is not labeled and she is not bound to a religion. I guess that is why I love her so much because someone with that much talent and in the public eye is telling the world how I feel too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join