It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Artist Akiane Kramarik Paints Mysteries of Divine Presence *

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by MamaJ

Well I have 2 boys who already can see auras and one who is just beginning to run into people with spirit attachments. All have "something" labeled on them, from pdd to ADHD and bi-polarism.
But they are becoming spiritually aware much like I did growing up.
It could just be a label, such as indigo children, but whoever thought up the concept of indigo children might be onto something. I don't know if its really waves of children, but I do know there is something to it.

I believe that labeling is a mistake, and unless it is so severe that a child cannot function, they should not be put on meds. Instead they need to be taught how to cope with coping skills. Medication seems to bury the problems and not address it. Same with labeling someone an indigo, it creates expectations that should not be put upon a child. They need to develop on their own if they are gifted, with a little bit of guidance when problems arise.

And I need more coffee...lol
*sip*

Right on!!!!!!!!!! When I was beginning to read this quoted above I began to get worried you were going to say they were on meds. Man.... so glad you understand as most parents don't and will take the easy road and just go with meds when all the while all the meds do is hinder any problem or gift the child may have.

I have always wanted to see auras, talk to spirits, see ghosts, be more creative with drawing, poetry, just something to show how deep I really am. My words do not convey my emotions. Does that make sense? I am a Pisces for Gods sake... I should be more creative, but im not.

Labels are just that.... something that divides. I don't like it and will never conform.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Don't assume..... research and then tell me your thoughts.

Please....?

No I think her skills are amazing. But if you had to draw a picture of the devil, what would you draw?

I just think it's funny her Jesus looks just like every other Jesus I've seen painted, right down to his paradoxical blue eyes.

Don't assume? How can one tell me not to assume when you're doing the same thing. Please?

Do my research? I have. Anyone who has claimed they have been graced by God or divinity was either a charlatan, a liar or prone to hallucination. Do you think David Koresh was what he claimed? Why shouldn't we believe him?
edit on 10-10-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

I would draw darkness. What difference does that make?

Her Jesus is a little different as they all are. Most portray him with darker skin, dark hair and either brown or blue eyes. So what? Maybe, just maybe you will see the same image when you die. Maybe that is what he really looks like? Think it can't be that simple? lol

Im not assuming she is lying. I TRUST she is telling the truth. I have watched about twenty videos and read her poetry and have went on to multiple sites.... researching her. I didn't find any inconsistencies, did you?

What research did you do then? "Anyone who has claimed they have been graced by God or divinity was either a charlatan, a liar or prone to hallucination" Sounds like you just thought. Maybe thinking is not a god thing for you as it appears your thinking is biased because you do not believe ANYONE could EVER have been graced by God himself. God must not exist in your world then??? If so... cool.... but don't knock something you have never tried.

How in the world can you compare David Koresh with this little girl?

You are reaching a little too far there... lol

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well my x wife has custody and they were on meds,
but I think she realized that the meds only mess things up worse.
At least I hope that is how it happened.

Not conveying deep enough?
I find that hard to believe.

There must be something.
I keep hearing music ...lol
*shrug*

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, you seem very, very excited about Akaine, and you certainly enjoy and think about the bible more than I possibly could, MamaJ. We're pretty different

Ha! I connect with her, thats for sure and I think I do more so because she is a believer in Jesus and not a Christian. I like that and honestly respect her more because of it. We have that in common and believe me, its harder than you think to be a believer and not have the label to go with it. People do not understand me AT ALL!

I self taught myself, like I said. I got kicked out of my Church of Christ school in the 8th grade because I questioned the Bible teacher too much.

I couldn't stand going to church, but wanted to be close to God. It was very strange to be in a church and hear all the dogma that I NEVER agreed with... and still dont.

Reincarnation is the biggy, and then for people to call him God just blows me away too because in my view he is not God. lol If he was/is God then why does he refer to him as his father and why does he say you have to go through me to get to the father? Ya know.... its just stuff like that I personally do not believe.

Each of us (like Akiane said lol ) has a path to journey on and each is separate from your brother or sister however what we do have in common is suffering.

Akiane feels deeply and so do I for the people in the world who suffer from one thing or another.

She hates how kids are supposed to conform to society and are not allowed freedom of self expression. I think that way too.

I can't stand to conform. I rebel against the idea itself.

Then I think... hmmmm.... Jesus was a rebel too. He fought the good fight as Joshua. He wrote Job and described to us all the pains of suffering that we all go through. IF ( big if I know) you ever read Job, entertain me and imagine yourself as Jesus writing Job. When you have finished, message me.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Of course there are videos of her painting now.

She's finally learnt to paint.

Sorry, but I still don't buy into it. She's been used IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by MamaJ

Well my x wife has custody and they were on meds,
but I think she realized that the meds only mess things up worse.
At least I hope that is how it happened.

Not conveying deep enough?
I find that hard to believe.

There must be something.
I keep hearing music ...lol
*shrug*

I LOVE music of all kinds. I can't play a lick of nothing though. lol

I think I can sing... but you know how that goes.

My love is reading and if I have a spiritual gift, its connecting dots or being that one who everyone runs to for advice. Im a people person, for sure.

I can indeed connect dots.... like an investigator. Only this year did the puzzle come together to create something so beautiful I sobbed. When I realized how nature is expressive in more ways than one I was astounded. The following week I connected more dots within the Bible and its like it came alive for the first time in my life after so many hours of committed study. Im talking HOURS over the many years.

Im at a point in my life though where I am satisfied. Not that I don't want to learn more, as I do and will always learn something new. Im talking about I am satisfied with the question and answer game. I don't have any questions that I have not answered for myself.

As far as your kids.... I am soooo glad they are not on meds anymore. I hope they are encouraged to be as different or as the same as others as they want to be. Kids need more freedom to be expressive and less time in front of a tv .

Mine are 12 and 15 and have never owned a video system. My son now has an Ipad... and I can't stand how much time it takes up so I make him go outside with me or just do something that will not hinder his brain. lol

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by MamaJ

Of course there are videos of her painting now.

She's finally learnt to paint.

Sorry, but I still don't buy into it. She's been used IMO.

Don't be sorry. If you still are not convinced.... you won't be.

I think if you took more time to research and took more time to open your heart to the possibility you may then believe its possible for a little girl to be such an artist and the fact it came from a divine source may be where your problem is with her. I don't know??

It saddens me that people don't believe the beauty she speaks and draws but what can I do?
Laugh.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Do you think an artist has to be able to capture in his mind each and every detail of the object he wishes to draw? Im not very observant, unfortunately.

That depends on the style of your art.

It does help to be able to picture exactly what you want to paint before you paint it (or draw), but we are talking about arts here. That means, in truth, you can do everything you want.

I had a professor of paint and drawing for some times. Her art was very opposed to mine... As I was favouring a thoughtful approach (think exactly what you want before doing it - that's DaVinci's way), she was favouring an intuitive approach: Take colours and make lines on the canvas, following not a pre-determined plan but pure instinct or desires. Her paintings were superb. I guess that's how Picasso rolled too.

All two are totally usable. That the girl you mentioned in your OP... She had a clear image in her mind and followed it. Other artist prefer to go with feelings instead, and usually they will produce an abstract-styled piece.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

Hey! Yep, its me. lol I understand... I have a different Avatar/Picture. The guys back in my pic is my ex boyfriend who died in the 2010, Nashville flood. He has Jesus on his back and used to say that all the time. "Jesus has my back".

In regards to Akiane... She does sound so wise doesn't she.

I watched this video earlier and was amazed at her emotions and the way she is soooo deep in her thinking her passion just makes me emotional.. lol.. maybe its a girl thing, I dont know, you tell me.

I don't know.. I can't explain it but I enjoy listening to her.

It's not just a girl thing. It's an awake thing. I wrote how she seemed so old and so young at the same time. She already knows almost everything I know, but she practices what she knows to a higher degree than I. I'm so happy that people like her and my little brother are coming into this world. It seems I came in a bit too early for my sensitivity, but I have found my own place in time.

Good thing to have allies for the Good side coming up in such powerful ways.

Smiles.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I have a friend who paints and she keeps trying to get me out to her house to see her art work.

Its not even like I don't want to go, its just making the time to go. I work, have kids, so its hard to go hang out, ya know?

Im going to put forth more of an effort do so though.

Never know... I may be able to paint realism too. lol

At least be able to play around with it...something to do and keep me out of trouble.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Hey! Yep, its me. lol I understand... I have a different Avatar/Picture. The guys back in my pic is my ex boyfriend who died in the 2010, Nashville flood. He has Jesus on his back and used to say that all the time. "Jesus has my back".

In regards to Akiane... She does sound so wise doesn't she.

I watched this video earlier and was amazed at her emotions and the way she is soooo deep in her thinking her passion just makes me emotional.. lol.. maybe its a girl thing, I dont know, you tell me.

I don't know.. I can't explain it but I enjoy listening to her.

It's not just a girl thing. It's an awake thing. I wrote how she seemed so old and so young at the same time. She already knows almost everything I know, but she practices what she knows to a higher degree than I. I'm so happy that people like her and my little brother are coming into this world. It seems I came in a bit too early for my sensitivity, but I have found my own place in time.

Good thing to have allies for the Good side coming up in such powerful ways.

Smiles.

Yeah, what has taken me sooo long to figure out, she is already there and then some. She is definitely wise beyond her years. An old soul, for sure.

When you say you came to early... what do you mean exactly. I am assuming a few things but not sure what you really mean. Enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah, I know... I lack time too... I was very productive before 2005. Then an accident destroyed my pieces, and I got a job almost at the same time. In 2011 I started to draw something. In 2011 I only drew 2 things...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yeah, what has taken me sooo long to figure out, she is already there and then some. She is definitely wise beyond her years. An old soul, for sure.

When you say you came to early... what do you mean exactly. I am assuming a few things but not sure what you really mean. Enlighten me.

Well,
I mean that maybe I came to earth with more resistance growing up than I would have liked. I have had a very tough time. It seems more could have been done before I got here, seeing as I had more innocence than was warranted for the darkness I found upon arrival.

I lost a lot of light in my early years trying to explain to the "grownups" when I was 4 that they were wasting their lives driving in circles on these lines called roads, listening to these lights that told them to go or stop, only to make money, so that they could then come back home and pay for the nothing they were doing.

Or maybe it was planned that way?

In any case I have grown strong enough now, to not only guard my flame, but I can now spread the Love. The world has hope in my eyes, and that is something I gave up on for the first 22 years of my life.

These new kids on the block coming down the line that are so light inside have older guards now, who will defend them. Basically I am in the second wave, after the hippies, but I had the innocence, love, and genius of maybe the third wave. I lost a lot of that on the way just surviving though. Again... This may now serve a purpose. I can support those who are losing or who have lost hope, better, having gone down that road to it's end already.

Some part of me knows that I came early on purpose because we were running out of time, and if I had waited till my original start date, there may have not been a race to even run. I know what my soul is like. I seem to get in over my head, because I like the idea of the Hero Sacrifice theme.. (sort of a young and old soul myself, maybe young in years, but old in experience).

As tupac said:

"This world is dark. If you are from the light it isn't good to play in the dark, it can snuff out your flame."
and
"My thinking is so different from this world, that I can either be changed by the world, or I can change the world. I'm going to change the world."

(horrendously paraphrased by bad memory)

haha. I think I explained that well enough.

edit on 10/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh Okay.... I understand now and actually can relate to what you said.

I was born in 73 so the grown ups in my family were raising me the hippy way. I had a wonderful childhood, although I didn't think so at the time. My parents pretty much allowed the family to raise me and for that I was angry inside a lot. Never the less though, I had a wonderful child hood.

We didn't watch much tv. We played outside a lot and played on the land. We had motorcycles and a four-wheeler. We used to look for Indian artifacts as the land once used to be an Indian Burial ground, not to mention we had a family cemetery right down the road a few houses down as a matter of fact. We would help my grandparents in the field on summer days and sit on the front porch shucking corn and snapping beans.

I was always connected to nature and to what I perceived as God.

It appears to me though more and more people are becoming sensitive. Meaning, more people are able to dream prophetic dreams and create realism, like Akiane.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It appears to me though more and more people are becoming sensitive. Meaning, more people are able to dream prophetic dreams and create realism, like Akiane.

"Goddamn! I gotta tell you, I'm excited to see what you're capable of if Morpheus is right and all.
We're not supposed to talk about this, but if you are it's a very exciting time.
We got a lot to do. We gotta get to it."

~the Matrix

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

"Goddamn! I gotta tell you, I'm excited to see what you're capable of if Morpheus is right and all.
We're not supposed to talk about this, but if you are it's a very exciting time.
We got a lot to do. We gotta get to it."

~the Matrix

Ha! I guess I am going to have to watch the Matrix now.

Can ya believe I have not watched it yet? lol
edit on 12-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I am curious if her parents were painters or artists? I didn't take the time to read it because I take most child prodigies with a grain of salt, even Mozart had a composer father which makes his brilliant work a little more understandable then someone with farming parents becoming an amazing composer out of the blue...

I believe the only thing that struck me as really cool, yet odd, is not that her parents home schooled, were poor, but the fact they were one with nature. I guess on a creative side....being one with nature could possibly suffice.

I dont know??

I was just wondering if her parents were painters...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am curious if her parents were painters or artists? I didn't take the time to read it because I take most child prodigies with a grain of salt, even Mozart had a composer father which makes his brilliant work a little more understandable then someone with farming parents becoming an amazing composer out of the blue...

I believe the only thing that struck me as really cool, yet odd, is not that her parents home schooled, were poor, but the fact they were one with nature. I guess on a creative side....being one with nature could possibly suffice.

I dont know??

I was just wondering if her parents were painters...

Its my understanding that no, her parents were not and are not painters.

When she was very young she began to draw on paper and her mom said everywhere they went there were drawings everywhere. She began to paint at the age of six... I believe.

They do not write poetry either... nor do they play music. Akiane is now a composer. She plays the piano too.... beautifully!!!

edit on 12-10-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Well late to the party, but I just heard if this extraordinary girl/young woman now today and was thinking of making a thread.. although it wouldn't have held a candle to yours.

Commenting in hopes that another person or two might see this thread that missed it before.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thank you for resurrecting this thread. It is an interesting subject that I had not read before.
I am curious and will have to see if this girl is still painting nowadays.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join