It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Artwork

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Back in the beginning of January I painted a picture that became much more than I intended.
Originally I wanted to just do a scenery painting,

but in the middle of it, I ended up going into a vision and painted EXACTLY what I was seeing.

This was the first real painting I have done since high school, and it caught me totally by surprise.
I was reading a thread on a psychic artist here:The Man Who Paints The Future
(Awesome video of the guy on that thread, he took on James Randi!)
And it got me thinking about my painting again.
I never thought I would do psychic art, kind of weird.

Someone had pointed out to me in another thread that it looked a lot like Mount Rainier,
and perhaps it is? Just will have to wait and see. I don't do future predictions, however, the resemblance is kind of strange, and fitting.

Anyways, if anyone out there does psychic art and has some they would like to share, I MORE than welcome them to post in here! And maybe fill me in a little on their experience.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: Swapped around pictures

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A larger image of it to examine.

Lower left corner close-up because people asked about it.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A little background on how I got this.

I started to see faces and images start appearing and I just painted what I saw at first,then I was standing on the mountain watching the lightning crash and flash and I heard the loudest voice I have ever heard say "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!"

And well....there it is,
what I was shown

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

cool, and pretty good for a self confessed amateur.

was this a case of automatic painting?
or you painting it after you returned from your vision?

edit didn't see your 2nd post
so you painted it in the midst of the vision then?
so you were able to see in both worlds at once?
and function painting-wise or was there some "automation"

edit on 8-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Darkblade,
I do not do psychic art, I am not much the artist, my stick figures are about as good as it gets. But I really want to say, WOW! That is beautiful artwork! Before and after! You are very talented! If it is a fore telling painting, it will be one big storm! But psychic or not, that is one damn good painting, you are quite the artist.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I notice the faces and entities in the clouds, trees, foliage rocks, mountains, well even in digital photos (have some interesting ones), in addition if you further unmask with dodge or burn tool, in pictures of clouds, trees, foliage, rocks and digital photos of your back yard.

Its not just psi in seeing what only the inner eye sees, but shows what is there if any artist with face recognition sees, perhaps enhanced with the sense of energy recognition/psi, to feel drawn to, or pulled to notice.

Very creative and wonderful artwork, enjoyed those alot.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wounder full picture. Lightning is known to be associated with volcanoes due to the dust creating large amounts of electrical build up, THANKS FOR SHARING!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

P.S. Is that a face of some sort in the bottom left? Idk why my brain is weird and sees a bear face and claw. Also, the flower is interesting too, like a fairy coming out of a lotus lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yeah, I was in both places at once.

The entire time I did this I was babbling on and on and on about the painting. I drove my wife crazy with it because I wouldn't shut up about what I was seeing.
This took about two weeks to paint,and every time I sat down, I would start to have a vision again.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

my pareidolia seems to be on the fritz lately,

that said when i zoomed in i did notice a red fiery gamera [giant flying turtle from godzilla movies] like creature on the mountaintop and a face/head right next to is own looking down from the dark cloud above it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Yeah, the face in the bottom left I have identified already.
It was someone who died in 2009.

The fairy on the flower I did not intend to paint, that was pointed out to me later. I didn't see it at first, but when I did, it has been there ever since.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliment

This was a new experience for me.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

There is actually three beings in that head coming out from behind the mountain, possibly more. It depends on what your perspective is when you look at it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

that said when i zoomed in i did notice a red fiery gamera [giant flying turtle from godzilla movies] like creature on the mountaintop and a face/head right next to is own looking down from the dark cloud above it.

Thats nothin'. I mistook the fairy in a flower for a bloated deer carcass with the legs sticking stiffly out of the water. My brain..

Anyhoo, OP.. this is cool!! I went to a psychic fair several yrs ago and they had a "spirit painter".. cool stuff!! It was like automatic writing but with paintings... interesting regardless of the authenticity of the phenomenon!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

2 weeks?

was the babble glossolalic in nature?

dude!
looks like you're a precursor in terms of art for the apophenic
the pareidolic school of painting

that said, it could be symbolic of some internal breakthrough

though a fiery gamera-like turtle on a mountain...nvm

is this the 1st time? vision during painting and visions in general, i mean?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Thats nothin'. I mistook the fairy in a flower for a bloated deer carcass with the legs sticking stiffly out of the water. My brain..

Anyhoo, OP.. this is cool!! I went to a psychic fair several yrs ago and they had a "spirit painter".. cool stuff!! It was like automatic writing but with paintings... interesting regardless of the authenticity of the phenomenon!

HAHAHA!! Dead deer carcass!! That's awesome!!
I never would of thought of that!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

2 weeks?

was the babble glossolalic in nature?

dude!
looks like you're a precursor in terms of art for the apophenic
the pareidolic school of painting

that said, it could be symbolic of some internal breakthrough

though a fiery gamera-like turtle on a mountain...nvm

is this the 1st time? vision during painting and visions in general, i mean?

I've had visions before quite a few times over the years, but not in this way. This was something totally out of left field for me. This was the strongest vision I have ever had.

The babble was just about the painting and what I was seeing. I stood on the mountain and watched as waves of energy rippled through it and across it...extremely vivid, I can still see the ripples in my mind actually. This painting sent me into a psychiatrists chair, that is how strong it was. It triggered off my PTSD, but once I started to realize what some of it was that kind of went away.
Funny thing, I think I scared the lady I was talking to,
as her and I have had experiences before, long ago.
It was determined I just need to find a job, which came up right after...go figure!

edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by Advantage

HAHAHA!! Dead deer carcass!! That's awesome!!
I never would of thought of that!

Hey.. my brain works in strange and mysterious ways. Post some more apocalyptic psychic paintings.. no telling what Ill see. I should probably stay away from Rorschach tests and most ghost photos.....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Beautiful painting, you are very talented sir

And your usage of colours is absolutely wonderful,
Good ole mother Earth letting off some steam and adjusting her weight, that's how she does it, and she's got to do it some how, otherwise she might pop like a balloon, and we wouldn't want that.

Rather than the future (which may or may not be true), think of it as something inside of you, since that's where it's come from. Perhaps you feel like there will come a time when you will explode (not literally) but go off your guts about something.

Just a thought, have a great day/night

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You might not see this either, though it leaps out at me, and I didn't need the dodge/burn circles. I have to add, that when I did use the dodge to reveal the dark shadows, in many different versions of opening some of the photos, there is a huge amount of beings there, some look negative, and some where kind of human and in one a human woman looking over her shoulder in terror at one of the entities.

That creeped me out altogether, but I did upload a few. And of course, most don't see it. And if they don't, I kind of feel, good, its OK, the dimensions shouldn't be thinning like this really.

I go outside some evenings and just tell them all, to BE LOVE, to make U-TURNS, to not be afraid, to sit and meditate your way out of this, etc etc, to not follow bad orders, and have sort of imaginary conversations at times, to hold Love and Equality and Kindness over the property.

Funny how synchronicity between this thread and another on some photos of an area where paranormal blends through.

So I posted a few of mine which were similar here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An example of a couple of them. You don't have to see it. Good that you don't if you don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join