It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking Dead: Dead pool.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Some sneak previews here...

www.amctv.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Theyve been playing reruns continuously since Saturday morning all the way through till tonight.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

It's so weird to hear Rick with his English accent!!
He does a bang up job!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED:

OMG It better not be Hershel!!! They keep picking off all my favs! I loved Shane and Dale!!! NOW I only have Daryl and Hershel!!! UGH UGH UGH Well at least Rick joined me in hating Lori, that's a plus!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

He will be alright! They took care of it. In zombie lore, if you remove the infected limb or tissue it stops people from turning. I am only going by what has been done in other zombie films. One notable example, would be when that character, Miguel, from George Romero's film "Day of the Dead," had his infected limb removed after being bit. He did not turn. Romero's films are the template, and so far this series has been following the rules of the road when it comes to the zombie genre. We shall see . . . He is one of the best characters, and it would be sad to see him go so soon.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Difference in this case is that the living are infected. One has to wonder if weak immune system or major trauma would kick-start the virus and fever in a person who hasn't yet died? Maybe that's been addressed in the comics, I haven't read 'em...

edit on 14-10-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Good points! I think a person has to die from their wounds to be infected. Or just die naturally. At least, judging by the current scope of the story. I do recall from last season, when Rick exposed Jenner's secret, and they are indeed all infected. Now, I wonder if somebody can turn even if the infected area was removed before having time to spread? I have not got around to reading the comics as well! It has been on my to do list for quite sometime.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
BTW, right off the bat I dislike Carl less than in the previous two seasons... and it was just pointed out to me that Daryl is carrying a $600+ knife, wonder what dead-zombie-gear-head he took it from?

edit on 15-10-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I hope you are right! I hated Carl a teensy weensy bit less this time around, but we will see. What is up with Andrea?? That whole situation confused me. What, does she just have a cold, or is she dying or something? She told that chick to just leave her for dead???

edit on 15-10-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Oh, I was wondering what is wrong with Andrea? They had just braved the winter I take it? Perhaps, she has got a simple case of the flu? Not the zombie flu, but just your regular run-of the-mill flu because of the adverse affects of not eating right. They could be on the verge of starvation? We saw that Carl was going to eat dog food until Rick threw it away. Another thing to keep in mind, would have to be Andrea's little foray with Shane from last season after they escaped that subdivision. They did the deed. Perhaps, she could be carrying his child? It could be symptoms of morning sickness? They did not really go into it much, but something is going on with her? As for Carl, he has grown quite a bit since leaving the Taj Mahal on Hershal's farm. He could be an interesting character this time around? All around, it was a strong showing for Season 3. Lets hope they can keep this tempo going forward?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If I had to guess, I would say that Carol gets killed. Not by a Walker, but by the one of the surviving prisoners.

Or it could be Hershel's other daughter (not Maggie)

But I'm kind of hoping that she sticks around, and that her and Carl end up together

edit on 15-10-2012 by swoopaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

isnt carl about 10 or 11 years old? That girl you want him to hook up with is 17

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Age ain't nothing but a number during the Zombie Apocalypse! Killing walkers all winter long must have got little Carl's hormones in a frenzy?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh and btw, in the comics it was Dale who had his leg chopped off and he lived. I was just surprised that they thought to do it right away.
They couldve done the same thing to Andreas sister when she was bitten on the arm. Im glad they didnt though, I thought she was extremely annoying.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yea, as much as he did get on my nerves, I still don't want carl to be the one to go. As I was watching this episode I was thinking what it would be like to be carl....how living like that will shape who he is and his personality. Seems like the recipe for a really interesting character. AND YES I saw him and the blonde girl eyeing each other up...they're gona be doin it!!

For some reason I don't remember shane and andrea hooking up? I remember thinking it was going to, and that she wanted him, but i don't remember it happening, or the insinuation that it did.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

For some reason I don't remember shane and andrea hooking up? I remember thinking it was going to, and that she wanted him, but i don't remember it happening, or the insinuation that it did.

They did in the episode where they were target practicing away from the farm, then the drove into a housing area to look in houses for sophia.
On the way back, they stopped the car and "did it"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Carol all flirting with Daryl... Lol

Lady got bold over a short period of time.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

SPOILER ALERT!!

Season 3. is started off pretty damn good imo. Carl has grown some and they have all got a more kick a$$ mentality. I really like that new character thats with andrea, with the swords! Also those zombies with the riotgear kinda suprised me.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's better to start early than to start late

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

If I was a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, and came across riot gear zombies. I would be seriously pissed off lmao.

When I saw that in the show I was like "aww hell no!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join