It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking Dead: Dead pool.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So I know were still a week away form the Season 3 premiere of the The Walking Dead. But for me who is crazy obsessed I am wondering what character is gonna get the surprise axe and get killed off. Even though for me I am thinking the group needs to get bigger not smaller. Even though I am sure it won;t be any of the untouchables like rick it goes without sayign obviously and Andrea and glenn, and probably Carl.

So I am wondering what other fans of the series think. Since we had the two surprise deaths last season. (I guess shane was supposed to die I didn;t know that at the time.) And the directors have promised a step up in the intensity level so I can only surmise that there will be more deaths. So what character do you think will die this season???

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've been wondering when Tbone was going to get it. He has less and less of an acting role each season. I was surprised he lasted the season finale.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

I wish that ricks bitch wife and his annoying son carl would become "walker" food but it wont happen

You guys do know that this show is based on a comic right? It hasnt been perfectly "canon" but you could read it if you really wanted some spoilers of what the future may hold

edit on 10/8/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

Oh and the 4th episode of the video game comes out on the 10th, well for xbox people anyway.
link

The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, your gateway to a dark and emotional season where every decision and action can result in the entire story of the game changing around you. Updates will automatically be downloaded and the in-game menu will act as your gateway to accessing all of the episodes as they are released.

edit on 10/8/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I agree. I wish it would be Lori and Carl, but that won't happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

"You guys do know that this show is based on a comic right? It hasnt been perfectly "canon" but you could read it if you really wanted some spoilers of what the future may hold"

yeah I kind of did that but just like with Dales death they can switch it up and do different things. I didnt even know that Dale and Andrea are supposed to be together. it kind of explains why Dale was trying to boss her around all the time in the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

I love The Walking Dead! I can't wait until Sunday night, and I've already set up a reminder so the TV automatically turns to AMC when it's time for it to come on.

As far as I'm concerned Rick's wife has got to go!

Haven't read the graphic novels- don't want to spoil it by knowing things ahead of time. Even though I've heard they aren't exactly the same I don't want to take a chance.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes!! I can´t wait for seasosn 3! I guess Tbone will go, but i´d rather see Lory & Carl become food to!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I hate to say Tbone as well... But I figured he would have been gone season 1. Who knows. I'll go out on a limb and say Rick's son... He's got a bastard on the way anyway, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
what about carol?? and I know alot of people are saying T-bone I thought it was t-dawg. but anyhow I think he will be revitalised because who else is gonna get with Michionne??

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I agree with you about Lori, I never cared for her character, but now that she's pregnant & all it might seem pretty mean-spirited to do away with her. As long as they let Daryl survive with his sexy self I'm fine. I also really like Maggie so I hope she stays for the ride!

Super, super excited for Sunday though!! I'm actually going over to my mom's house to watch it with her, a little mother-daughter zombie bonding!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by trixieKitten

You are sooo right about Daryl! He is one hot dude! If they did away with him I would boycott the show!
He's been in my happy dreams since Boondock Saints. Numma numma!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
what about carol?? and I know alot of people are saying T-bone I thought it was t-dawg. but anyhow I think he will be revitalised because who else is gonna get with Michionne??

I know some spoilers about what happens to carol

Assuming the show follows the comic
edit on 10/11/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yep, same here, I saw Boondock Saints about 10 years ago my Freshman year of college and pretty much fell in love. The only other movie I've seen him in (besides the Boondock sequel) was Dark Harbour, which was pretty good, but totally... not what I expected... lol!
If I was a character on the Walking Dead they would have to kill me off quickly as I would basically spend my time stalking Daryl and asking him constantly, Can you please show me again how you shoot that bow & arrow thing?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Spoilers from the comics aside.... (show doesn't really follow it anyway)

My wish list would be: Lori, Andrea and Carl (if you can find him) be zombie-food by episode 8 break...

Please, please, please...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

See what I mean about T dawg, T bone, whatever, he's not a very memorable character.
So no one else can get with Michionne? Why does it have to be T dawg that gets with Michionne?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
All I know is Rick, Glenn and Darryl seem to be the only ones that know how to survive

all 3 characters encompass a quality I recognize within myself so i'm rooting for them till the bitter end.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Down with Lori!!!

GOOOOO Daryl!!!

Looks like NO ONE likes Lori

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Not to mention that were gonna have to put up with stupid Whorie's whining about her pregnancy all season long.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe to Gov. gets to her early?

Mid-season break, surprise?

One can hope...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is potential SPOILERS from the comic so dont read on if you dont wanna know..
BTW, the show doesnt exactly follow the comic completely so... who knows..
we can only hope though..

Link

When they arrive at the community Carl is unable to fit in with the rest of the kids because he knows the true danger of the world outside and he has done some terrible things himself. After the No Way Out storyline Carl ends up getting shot in the face by Douglas the former leader of the community and he is left in a critical state though he is not dead.

Link

"Lori's death was planned for a good long time...but I don't remember how early. Maybe around the time of issue 10 or so... but I'm havin' trouble remembering right now."[1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join