It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Alarm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope nobody downloads this piece of crap n the makers go broke....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know about aliens but this may alert you to Black ops beaming into your room which accounts for about 40-60% of abductions now.

This woman tried ot get a video recording of her abductions and her body didn't even move but her spirit did, so therefore no evidence. She did get scars on her physical body though.
www.alienabductionhelp.com...

I would say most abductions are all in the spirit, but some are definitely in the body; this being military ones.

In the above book she mentions that focussing on a white light around you and your house, stops the more stupid aliens but as you can read in the book the more cleverer ones find a way.

The only way (I know personally) to stop an abduction of ANY sort is to call on the secret name of God, (now known as) Yehovah, and breathe out love on the end letter 'H'.
This also reveals reptilians cloaked as humans (Found on Educateyourself.org).
There is no defence against this technique BTW if you are a spook.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I don't know about aliens but this may alert you to Black ops beaming into your room which accounts for about 40-60% of abductions now.
I would say most abductions are all in the spirit, but some are definitely in the body; this being military ones.

I'm pretty certain that well over 90% of abduction cases are Psychological.
Saying they take place in the 'spirit form' or something to that extent also reads Psychological.

I'm pretty much quoting myself from another similar thread, but the following information supports this:

The majority of Alien Contact reports and claims can be described and attributed to subject specific personally subjective Psychological Phenomenon experiences.

Such stance is supported by:
The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

as well as many other well documented citations, and papers listed in the public domain on the subject.

Further, as supported by above documentation and other studies conducted regarding the phenomenon, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

Please note, this is not a personal criticism of anyone, but a classification as held in the Psycho-Social diagram.

Of further note; such classifications are not a statement of mental health, or illness, though such factors as relevant to this phenomenon of Alien Contact do make presentation.

In support of this statement;

Schizotypy isn't necessarily a 'bad' thing.
There is such a state as "Healthy" Schizotypy:

Although aiming to reflect some of the features present in diagnosable mental illness, schizotypy does not necessarily imply that someone who is more schizotypal than someone else is more ill. For example, certain aspects of schizotypy may be beneficial. Both the Unusual experiences and Cognitive disorganisation aspects have been linked to Creativity and academic achievement. Jackson proposed the concept of ‘benign schizotypy’ in relation to certain classes of religious experience, which he suggested might be regarded as a form of problem-solving and therefore of adaptive value. The link between positive schizotypy and certain facets of creativity is consistent with the notion of a "healthy schizotypy", which may account for the persistence of schizophrenia-related genes in the population despite their many dysfunctional aspects.

I encourage those unfamiliar with, or biased against Psychological classifications to educate yourselves.
"Crazy" is not a clinical designation, but a societal perception.

Schizotypy in some ways, considering the creative aspects associated with healthy subjects, could be like having Synesthesia which is actually quite a wonderful and fascinating condition.

Thus, in summary:
The majority of Alien Contact accounts can be described as Psychological Phenomenon; subjective personal experiences had by subjects as the result of Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Sleep Paralysis, or similar where such is held out and supported in the documentation provided above.

Individuals are welcome to their own views for any reason or no reason at all.
The views expressed in this post are a majority held view in the scientific community as upheld by rigorous peer reviewed and replicated research.

This position is not a criticism of any individual person. This is not an accusation or diagnosis of mental health. This is simply the view of the scientific community in regard to the topic of Alien Contact as described in the Psychological diagram.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
but the cost is £2.69. Mind you I suppose that is little to pay for a decent night sleep without worrying.

Send me £2 and I will stop you and your wife being abducted, with a money back guarantee!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
they have removed the Internet permissions now hmmmmm must the developer must read ATS

What's New What's in this version: Removed simulator Internet permission requirements

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
In the above book she mentions that focussing on a white light around you and your house, stops the more stupid aliens but as you can read in the book the more cleverer ones find a way.

The only way (I know personally) to stop an abduction of ANY sort is to call on the secret name of God, (now known as) Yehovah, and breathe out love on the end letter 'H'.
This also reveals reptilians cloaked as humans (Found on Educateyourself.org).
There is no defence against this technique BTW if you are a spook.

LOL, this is hilarious.

Originally posted by Druscilla

Otherwise, I suggest one of these solutions:
Being abducted by aliens?

Certainly, those are expensive, but, if you buy/commit cheap, you should expect cheap results.
If you really believe you're being abducted, I'd expect you wouldn't be balking at prices.

You know it! Let's get some facts on the table from these 'abductees'.

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
So you can send out automatic tweets...

...#Abductee:
"being abducted by aliens right now"

The blessings of Web 2.0

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Please note, this is not a personal criticism of anyone, but a classification as held in the Psycho-Social diagram.

I encourage those unfamiliar with, or biased against Psychological classifications to educate yourselves.
"Crazy" is not a clinical designation, but a societal perception.

Very good points, as usual.

As I have been saying loudly here on this forum: If you are not even aware of the most common psychological aspects of ufology, you really need to do some homework before trying to make heads and tails of the various stories that pop up here and elsewhere. It's also a matter of obtaining common knowledge on a personal level, iow. about educating oneself, and getting rid of superstitions and unnecessary fears.

There are strong forces in society trying to exploit psychological traits even while denying them. Eg. Scientology will deny psychological aspects and then exploit them for their own benefit. In other words, brainwashing.

Only education in psychological conditions will help the public to avoid organisations and people like that.

And yes, there is NOTHING shameful in being affected by one's own biology, we all are, it's rather a shame to deny it!

edit on 10-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typos

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
OP, I am an Interstellar-Abductor- Bounty Hunter.
I have reasonable fees and can solve all of your
problems. PM me, so we can discuss further.
That ap will serve you need good.
You need an experienced and professional being to help you.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
they have removed the Internet permissions now hmmmmm must the developer must read ATS

What's New What's in this version: Removed simulator Internet permission requirements

My guess is it's the OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join