It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Alarm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Has anyone been abducted or believe they have here. If so O was womdering of it was a surreal experience ir a terrifying one? I believe that I have and it scared the bejesus out of me

Anyways, i was searching the web for something and found an alien abduction alarm for the android phone. I was thinking about downloading it but the cost is £2.69. Mind you I suppose that is little to pay for a decent night sleep without worrying.

Thoughts guys?

play.google.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So the app detects alien movement, sounds an alarm and you run to your alien bunker? I see no flaws here.

The only thing it could possibly monitor is sound, complete rip off, aliens will not be abducting you.
edit on 8-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Electrical devices will fail in the presence of ET's.
They have already thought about this. You will still be abducted and you won't even know.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I would like to preface this by stating that i have not had any kind of abduction experience, but subscribe to the possibility to intelligent life in the universe.

My advise would be save your money. A cheap app for your phone will in no way protect your from the experiences you wish to avoid. In fact the silly alarm may provoke extra terrestrials into attacking if it was to be set off.

I have no alternative solutions to make you feel more comfortable and safe, but i do advise caution of companies who wish to exploit you on matters you consider serious.

Good luck my friend
edit on 8-10-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The app was uploaded today, how do you know about it? Advertising it by any chance?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

It says it monitors for electromagnetic field changes. I suppose if the field drops or goes to high then the alarm goes off.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lol, no. I have been searching for a week now for something. Found some crap device thing on ebay. and I have an iphone. But the mrs has an android phone. I have an old blackberry but dont know if it will work on that.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

It says it monitors for electromagnetic field changes. I suppose if the field drops or goes to high then the alarm goes off.

So the aliens would have to be very close.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Lol, no. I have been searching for a week now for something. Found some crap device thing on ebay. and I have an iphone. But the mrs has an android phone. I have an old blackberry but dont know if it will work on that.

I really wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Seems legit.

Come on dude, how is some phoney (No pun intended) phone app going to save you, or even indeed do anything at all? Come on get real, unless this is your phone app and a crafty way of adverizing it?? hmmmmmm!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
save your money that app sounds like a scam, get a dog or a cat I think aliens don`t like like pets so they will leave you alone.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You're probably more likely to get struck by lightning 5 times in a row while singing tip toe through the tulips in the shower before you'll be abducted by aliens.

Save your money... it's a sham

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
save your money that app sounds like a scam, get a dog or a cat I think aliens don`t like like pets so they will leave you alone.

That's the trick!

Or a glass of water by your bedside, aliens are really scared of water (that's why you never see swimming aliens), so that should do it too.

Alternatively, forget the abduction thing, and consider if there are things in your life that generate anxiety and interrupt your sleeping patterns, causing you to dream while sleeping superficially. That could well be the source of the 'aliens'.

When I was child, I had a couple of very frightening UFO dreams, I can still remember them vividly. However, I never believed those were anything but dreams, because they were just dreams.
Until people started freaking each other out with mind-attacking aliens, there were no mind-attacking aliens, there were nightmares. Nothing's changed though, it's still just nightmares, if you ask me.

But OP, since your name is MindWar, I have to ask if you are being totally honest about your background and reasons for asking? Are you specifically interested in 'mind wars'? If so, what type of mind wars?

edit on 8-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I doubt that app is going to do much of anything. If it makes you feel better, than feel free to download it. Even if the alarm does work, what then... what are you going to do to the alien? And... if it does in fact detect EM fields, then wouldn't it be going crazy whenever you, the wife, get to close, or if you set it too close to an appliance? It's not going to stop an abduction.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think its time for me to download that android SDK, I'll make an alien alarm and sell it for $1.99 and undercut the market...

or I could sell the OP this magic ET repelling coffee cup for $5000--it works wonders, I have not been abducted once since owning it!

EDIT: Patent troll the devs

edit on 8-10-2012 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Permissions This application has access to the following: Network communication full Internet access Allows the app to create network sockets.

why does it need Internet access

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It just goes to show that gullible people will buy into anything (No offense to the OP intended) There's an app that says it will charge your phone by solar power through the screen and it actually says in the description that it doesn't actually work.. still, people downloaded it and left negative reviews because it didn't work

I'd save your few dollars and spend them on sleeping pills, then you won't know anything about the abduction till you wake up in the morning with a sore bum.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I would not put much stock into such an app, OP. It just reminds me of the ghost talker Ap on the iphone. I forget the exact name of that app but it has a disclaimer of being for entertainment purposes only.

Seeing as how it has not been proven that Aliens visit us ( And this is coming from a person who has seen three UFO's and seen many ghosts... ) the idea of an alien detector sounds like a novelty at best.

Keep an open mind, but not too open otherwise your brain may fall out. What that means is, an open mind is a great tool, but it is nothing with out following it up with a heaping dose of common sense and logic. I really, really doubt this thing is anything more than a rip off to get a few bucks out of you.

If there is an alien species visiting us from afar with the intention of abducting us.If the governments across the world can't stop them...What makes you think a silly little app will do anything but make your wallet lighter?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I know when I stopped believing in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, I stopped being scared of them.

Otherwise, I suggest one of these solutions:
Being abducted by aliens?

Certainly, those are expensive, but, if you buy/commit cheap, you should expect cheap results.
If you really believe you're being abducted, I'd expect you wouldn't be balking at prices.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Permissions This application has access to the following: Network communication full Internet access Allows the app to create network sockets.

why does it need Internet access

So you can send out automatic tweets...

...#Abductee:
"being abducted by aliens right now"

edit on 10/8/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join