It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will lose faith in the Country if Obama is re-elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If Obama is re-elected I'll be the first in line with my family to buy a passport and then apply for a visa somewhere, I'm checking out so I can get my family out of here safely while I still can. If he's not re-elected, watch how long his list of pardons are before he leaves office and heads off to high five his Muslim brotherhood cronies!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

tHANKS MAN!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Obama is a disaster. I said the same thing about Bush and then the Democrats went and nominated John Kerry. Romney is the first candidate since 2001 that I'm excited about.

I liked Reagan and Clinton but Bush and Obama are horrible.

Romney will turnaround the mess and he will go after the debt. Romney doesn't like debt and that's great. At Bain, co-workers called him conservative and careful with other people's money. He turned deficits into a surplus at the Olympics and Mass. His sons call him cheap.

Obama will do nothing about the debt and will add to it because he wants to put in place his social programs that will transform America.

Obama is out to destroy the basic struxtures of America. This all stems from Black Liberation Theology. They see the problem as whiteness and whiteness is represented by America.

So Obama says the Constitution is fundamentally flawed, he says he's bringing us collective salvation and that Americans need to sacrifice in order to reach a new age. This is why Rev. Wright said GD America. America is guilty in the eyes of Black Liberation Theology and we need to be fundamentally transformed.

Have you ever watched Dog Whisperer? Have you ever seen Cesar try to put a leash on a dog that has never had a leash? They go bat crazy, and spin and flip, and basically act worst when the leash is first put on. See they have never had any direction and guidance. The secret is you just wait that out and eventually they will calm down and be ok.

Not saying the American economy or its citizens are dogs, but the analogy stands.

What we are witnessing is the economy and some of our citizens bucking and twisting. They want us to remove the leash because they have never been guided or regulated.

We have some people, maybe such as the OP who want the leash removed immediately. If we remove the leash the economy and country will be worst than before! The Banks and insurance companies want us to remove the leash. Many corporations are bucking and twisting by refusing to loan money and hire.

Stand strong and our country will be broken in. It will be better for EVERYONE and not just the old, white men who are afraid at how our country wants to change and who are accustomed to having a unfair advantage.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by neoholographic

Mitt romney is as bad if not worse, why do you think lost so bad against mcain? He likes the chinese business model, he admits so on tape, you know the entire " barbed wire fences and guard towers are to keep the workers out" line. Ya ok, that's why the iphone factory had to put bars on the window and nets off the roof right? To stop all those excited workers from "jumping for joy"?

Mitt has killed more American jobs than obama, and that's saying a lot, as obama has killed many.

Romney is as " unstable as a problem child on crack"( to quote foamy the squirrel) IMHO. He believes the only religion more kooky than scientology. Heavens gate made more sense then mormanism.

Also, I would add that I have already lost all faith in this system, it is broken, it needs to fall, and romney needs
to be buried just as deep all the rest of the cronie capitalists that put profits before peoples lives.

I have to say, Islam (which I think O really believes in) is just as wacky as any other religion. And capitalism (which I believe O is directly opposed to) would do fine if people like O would get the 'F' out of the way and let the chips fall where they may.

Of course, those families and friends who really are the 'military industrial complex' can never let that happen. We are all cannon fodder. War i$ good!

LOL at believing Obama is a Muslim....too much neocon listening.

Why would he be against capitalism? What indication do you or anyone else have that Obama is against capitalism? He doesn't appear to live on the streets to me. He doesn't appear broke and living in ignorant homeless bliss to me!

People getting out the way and letting chips fall where they may is the reason we're in this mess now...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm just going to address the main title.

I felt the same way about Bush being re-elected.
I hear ya.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Why didn't you lose faith in the country when Bush was first elected after his first 4 years?
What did Bush do to earn your trust?
You into wars? Obama didn't invade enough 3.rd world countries?
Republicans are turning USA into a banana republic.
United States Congress is a corrupt joke and the reluctance to do something about the US national debt should have turned you from these career politicians years ago.

But there's always Guatemala. You can move there - it's like the wild west!

There you can be free (from society and social commitments).

Been to Guatemala. Beautiful place. Met some young Americans living there working as waiters. They said it was cheap to live there. Seemed pretty happy. LOTS of poverty.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
It is really easy to tell if someone is a SUCKER in every sense of the word. These people can be easily pointed out by the fact that they will confidently vote for Romney. It is that simple.

Duped, Hoodwinked, Bamboozled, Tricked, Played and Lied to.
edit on 8-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

Make no mistake...the OP is in the category that "the black guy didn't do a good job, good, lets get a white guy back in office".

There's no other way to look at it!

There's absolutely no one with intellectual honesty can say Romney is the guy. EVERYONE can see that he flip flops and has NO stance on anything. That alone should make him unelectable.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
It's funny reading some of the post. Sorry, THERE IS NO UTOPIA ON EARTH!!

Is America perfect? Absolutely not but perfection on earth will not happen. So you have to make a judgment call. Is America better than Nazism? Is America better than Radical Islamist who treat women like animals?

The fact is America has to show strength and lead the world. I will take the ideals of freedom and democracy any day over radical islam or any other dictatorial ideology that will rear it's ugly head to fill the vacuum if America doesn't lead.

Obama doesn't think America should lead and be powerful. In Black Liberation Theology, America is the problem and it needs to be changed and transformed. Redistribution of wealth shouldn't just happened locally but globally because America has wronged the world.

Again, this is a silly way of looking at things because there will never be a utopia on earth as long as men run the world. It's in our nature to be imperfect.

Obama like Bush has destroyed this economy and with Obama it religious. The destruction of America all stems from Black Liberation Theology.

People such as yourself are the type who keep the world evil.

Instead of striving to be better, you proudly wear the mantel that we aren't perfect so we may as well wallow in our filth.

Point being, we can all see we aren't perfect, but should we just throw our hands up and return to living like savages or should we TRY to better ourselves?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why is it important to elect Romney? Reason #6:

Sonia Sotomayor

Elena Kagan

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This guy who posted is really blind to the obvious. Ron Paul is the only real option for leading America off our current road of destruction. Not much difference in Obama or Romney. Obama is clearly the lesser evil though. Its kind of the republican thing to side with corporate America and the rich. Let alone thier selfish ignorance towards the environment and warmongering. Hard to believe anyone who isnt rich or mentally challenged could question voting for a republican. People somehow forget about Bush and his parties total destruction of the economy and all international relations. Won't even get into 911... It makes me sad that Romney is even an option. The dude wants to fight Iran, who isnt even a legitamet real threat. He'll cut taxes for the rich and Wall Street. He will send us back years from any progress we've managed to accomplish. Funny how Obama had to clean up the sh&* storm Bush created and republicans blame him for our current state. It was Bush who started all the bailouts and wreaked havoc on this country. Can you really blame the rest of the world for hating us? Look at how our country is run. We're supposed to be the leaders of the free world. We consume more food than the rest of the world combined, we pollute the same, we start more false flag wars than any other country ever, our politicians are more corrupt than anyone elses, etc... Whos more evil? The ones who let thier intentions be known and stand beside them right or wrong? Or the ones who lie to our faces and manipulate the truth for their own personal gain, not caring how many innocent lives are sacrificed and how much scorched earth is left in their wake?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think Big Bird is afraid of Romney

teamcoco.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Really?! Lose faith in our country? That's a lame cop out. Lose faith in some of our politicians, lose faith in our media outlets sure, absolutely, but America is much much more than all that. If you've really lost faith in America because of W or Obama f***ing move somewhere else. Call me crazy but I'll keep my faith in America and even some our leaders including Obama and if elected Romney. I have faith that everyday Americans can weed through all the partisan BS and make a good decision. More and more people are waking up to partisan rhetoric that is poisoning our national political discourse. I have faith the we'll dismiss old failed policies and work toward new ones that will make us all better off....I also have faith that it won't be easy.

There will always be parts of this country that we have to work on but we can do it. We have to have faith in each other. We have to demand that our politicians stop fighting and start fixing and I have faith that it will happen. So if you have really honestly lost faith leave, other wise shut up and do something.
edit on 8-10-2012 by acuna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Black Liberation Theology??? Wow, youre a psycho dude. Way to pin a crazy idealogy on Obamas way of ruling. If that was truly the case we'd be much worse off than we already are. People will say anything to try and back up their own way of thinking. You should try and find real problems with his presidency. Not a huge Obama guy myself, but I cant stand by while complete ignorance is spread. C'mon man... Can't imagine a republican morman way of ruling could be any better.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do not fight! We will soon become the United States of China! Just look at college demographics.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Partisan threads like these near election time made me "lose faith" in this country a long time ago, if I ever had any.

Sometimes the front page of ATS reads like I'm on Freep, with birther threads, Obama sucks threads, if you're-rich-you're-evil-according-to-liberals threads (what?), etc etc.

Don't you guys have a board that's actually centered around politics that you can go whine about Obama on?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by acuna

I myself havent lost faith in all the American people, just all of our politicians. They make it rediculous for us the "little guys" to make a difference though. Unless we can rise up like the inspirational people in Iceland and overthrow the government its not gonna change. Eventually if it doesnt change, you do know that our way of living will bring about WW3. Its only logical that the people doing the most do destroy the earth, pollute the environment and consume all the crops will enrage the rest of the world into fighting for their own survival. After all were just animals at the top of the ecosystem. Our actions affect everyone on this living planet. Can you blame anyone for defending their own right to live. Try to imagine it was Russia or a middle eastern country commiting all these heinous actions. We would invade them without a second thought and call it something like operation earth freedom. I do truly hope that we change for the good before its too late. Can you seriously imagine if our fore fathers could see whats become of our leaders and this country. They would lead the overthrow of our evil corporate paid politications themselves. We've got to wake up the ignorant, inform the mislead and inspire the youth. It starts here and we can all do our part. We've got to stop being selfish and lazy and start making a difference. You may not agree with my beliefs but you know it can't continue to go on like this. If for anything, at least for the childrens sake and the future generations.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by snarky412

Yeah, but Romney said he wouldn't repeal it. It doesn't matter who was in office, it was going to happen, and it doesn't matter who gets elected, it's not going anywhere. It is part of the plan.
edit on 8-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

You're right....

Regardless of which party is in office, they are all just puppets, manipulated by the "real" PTB.

What ever plan they have in place will proceed one way or another.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarSinCaned

With ya 100% man.Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am losing faith in my country because of the shenanigans of both the Democrats and Republicans.

First, let us start with Obama and the Democrats. For the past 12 years they have been spineless and have not stood up to Republican nonsense. They may talk about reforming healthcare or putting meaningful regulations in place, but at the end of they day all they do is repackage the status quo and create bureacracies that do nothing but cost businesses billions of dollars without offering any real protection.

Now, let us talk about the Republicans. First, they installed an incompetant goofball who did nothing in life but screw up every job his dad got for him. Well, George Bush Jr. stayed true to form with the presidency of the USA, and screwed that up royally. After W left office, they became obstructionist and dogmatic. They refused to budge one inch on raising taxes on billionaires who pay less in taxes than their rank and file emloyees. They refused to concede that global warming is real. They caused the US to lose its AAA credit rating during the debt ceiling fiasco.

So now it is 2012. We are stuck with picking a spineless coward who cannot push real reform or a plutocrat who thinks he pays "too much in taxes" even though most minimum wage earners will pay more in taxes as a percent of income than he does.

Sorry, but if Obama is the only reason why you lost faith in your country, you need to open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Better get prepared because not only will we re-elect him, it will be an electoral landslide. And with the titanic demographic shift coming, conservatism will die.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join