I will lose faith in the Country if Obama is re-elected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by cconn487
Economy may stay stagnant or get worse if Obama is reelected.

Romney promises to "Change" things to get the economy going and people back to work. Only thing is he doesn't believe in cutting from the defense budget. And he has already made his foreign policy very clear. We will have yet another "war on terror" with Iran to prevent them from getting nuclear energy.

Now how is the economy going to be fixed with no defense cuts, and funding more troops overseas for years to come?

I don't like Obama. Unless something crazy happens we will have those two to choose from.

I'll go with the one who doesn't want military action as his first option.

Romney hired the exact same Bush advisors who planned and marketed Iraq, war on terror, etc,
etc... He also wants to expand the military budget, that will reduce the debt

Its such BS on an unimaginable scale. We are really going to have another war. I feel bad knowing its coming and nothing is going to stop it, maybe prolong it, but I think we will come to the same result.

All of these so called "leaders" of countries are seriously messed up in the head and should be required to undergo psyche evaluations at least twice a year.

I laughed when Romney received a clean bill of health showing he was "healthy and physically fit to meet the rigorous demands of a presidency" in the White House. I wonder if they do psyche evaluations. And if they do not, they damn well should!

I wonder how one would go about adding that requirement.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I keep reading "vote for the lesser evil", and I've got to say that's the most gutless, idiotic thing you can do. A vote for a lesser evil is still a vote for evil. Voting for a candidate when you consider them evil in any capacity is not only unconscionable, but morally reprehensible. You're essentially giving someone your consent, helping them become president, knowing all the while that they aren't capable of doing this country any good. Anyone who votes in this way ought to be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
if you state allows write ins,
vote for your neighbor, your favorite cartoon character, the most respectable person you can think of,
you got to vote, if you chose not to vote, you will just add your voice to all those who just don't really care enough to take the time to vote.

romney is a war monger who will replace any spending cuts with military expansion and gifts to his rich buddies...
obama, well, what can I say, we all know what we are getting with him....

they are both corporate puppets!!

there is at least on other candidate, from virginia, but I know someone who was his neighbor at one time, and well...I won't be voting for him....

or obama, or romney..
but I sure the heck will be voting!!!
mickey mouse has a magic wand and it would take a pretty amazing magic trick to get us out of this mess....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Why didn't you lose faith in the country when Bush was first elected after his first 4 years?
What did Bush do to earn your trust?
You into wars? Obama didn't invade enough 3.rd world countries?
Republicans are turning USA into a banana republic.
United States Congress is a corrupt joke and the reluctance to do something about the US national debt should have turned you from these career politicians years ago.

But there's always Guatemala. You can move there - it's like the wild west!

There you can be free (from society and social commitments).

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Obama is a disaster. I said the same thing about Bush and then the Democrats went and nominated John Kerry. Romney is the first candidate since 2001 that I'm excited about.

I liked Reagan and Clinton but Bush and Obama are horrible.

Romney will turnaround the mess and he will go after the debt. Romney doesn't like debt and that's great. At Bain, co-workers called him conservative and careful with other people's money. He turned deficits into a surplus at the Olympics and Mass. His sons call him cheap.

Obama will do nothing about the debt and will add to it because he wants to put in place his social programs that will transform America.

Obama is out to destroy the basic struxtures of America. This all stems from Black Liberation Theology. They see the problem as whiteness and whiteness is represented by America.

So Obama says the Constitution is fundamentally flawed, he says he's bringing us collective salvation and that Americans need to sacrifice in order to reach a new age. This is why Rev. Wright said GD America. America is guilty in the eyes of Black Liberation Theology and we need to be fundamentally transformed.

How do you know what Romney will do? He changes his story every 15 minutes. I wont debate Obama has not been very good but why do you think going back to the policies that nearly took our country off the cliff will be better? Seriously? Romney wont fix anything. We have no good choices this time and I for one rather sit stable and at least not go backward with Obama than watch Mit ROmney destroy wht is left of us.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I lose faith in America everytime I read a post like the OPs. I thought it was very odd he said he was excited for Romney as nobody is (not that people are excited for Obama either), and that he thought Romeny would turn around the debt when you just saw him in a debate say he was not going raise taxes and some how fund eveything except PBS and increase militray spending. I saw the OP say the debt was because of Obama social programs and not social programs that have been around for decades like unemployment, wars and tax cuts all of which Romney supports. Well thats ok lots of people do not understand the debt or what Romney supports. Maybe the OP was just confused. Then I got to the OP and his views on race and that told me all I needed to know about why he was excited for Romney. He is white.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Your best bet then is to get the encumbent reelected. This is Obama's last go at it he has nothing to lose by doing the right thing instead of the "Party" thing. Encumbent presidents have much power. If we elect ROmney now we will have to wait 4 more years before you get a president willing to take political risk. Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Voting for Romney is insanity unless you ware magic underwear.

There are no good choices but there never have been. I will vote for the guy who represents the side that believes in science and understands religion is fiction.

Telling someone trickle-down economics is good is the same as pissing on someone’s back and telling them it’s raining.

As an American that travels the world it is embarrassing that we have a political party that is so entrenched in mysticism. Other civilized counties laugh at the US because so many people support the Republican Party that denies science.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'll keep my faith is the system that the people's voices were heard and that for better or worse, we will have elected someone that the majority wanted.

Someone the majority wanted...
or someone the majority settled for when given the choice between two turds?

There's a difference, I think.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The only good man we had was written off as a crazy ol' coot.
Now, we get "the lesser of two evils". How is that even a choice?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I don't know if it matters. I think the Republicans and Democrats are two sides to the same coin, or a different mask on the same face. They both are oligarch tested and oligarch approved. Either way the house wins. We need viable candidates who aren't backed by the Owners. Some folks like Gary Johnson or Ron Paul, but any "other" choices aren't even considered by the oligarch-owned mainstream media. It's quite the illusion.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I applaud your optimism.

I personally lost faith when he was elected in 2008. Almost everything he has said and done was available before the last election to anyone who had any desire to do a little research. I do see your point though, now it is blatantly obvious, even to those who chose not to look into him prior to the last election.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
reply to post by kinglizard

Your best bet then is to get the encumbent reelected. This is Obama's last go at it he has nothing to lose by doing the right thing instead of the "Party" thing. Encumbent presidents have much power. If we elect ROmney now we will have to wait 4 more years before you get a president willing to take political risk. Sad but true.

Following that logic, he has nothing to lose doing the wrong thing as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gees, I lost faith in our countries leadership thirty years ago. Why are you so slow. If Romney gets elected it won't get more secure, it will only push the ever increasing mess a couple of years into the future. Right now, the mess has been stable, before the collapse in 2007 the mess was increasing all over the world at unheard of rates. We haven't fixed the problem yet, just stabilized it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I lost faith when they killed the Kennedy brothers

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I would love to vote for someone who would take action for the good of the country instead of the good of a party. Not possible though....if you vote independent you waste your vote as the party is not large enough. You are left with voting for the lesser of two evils....sorry to say.

That is not true.

A vote is never wasted if the voter votes from his heart for the betterment of his country! Be that conservative, liberal,
independant.

If a third party candidate gets enough votes his platform just might sway the person who is elected to take notice of the will of the people.

I usually vote against someone but never for a particular candidate.

This year I'm voting FOR Gary Johnson and my vote will matter because I SAY it MATTERS.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yeah...let's return the republicans to the white house, because they have done such a great job before....and...that republican should be a multi-millionaire investment banker with off-shore accounts, that regard 47% of the nation as moochers....but hey....he's handsome and white, so what could go wrong?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It is really easy to tell if someone is a SUCKER in every sense of the word. These people can be easily pointed out by the fact that they will confidently vote for Romney. It is that simple.

Duped, Hoodwinked, Bamboozled, Tricked, Played and Lied to.
edit on 8-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
It is really easy to tell if someone is a SUCKER in every sense of the word. These people can be easily pointed out by the fact that they will confidently vote for Romney. It is that simple.

Duped, Hoodwinked, Bamboozled, Tricked, Played and Lied to.
edit on 8-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

Turn it around and insert Obama... same story.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
YEH! OBOMNEY IN 2012!! Choose rich dude A or rich dude B, WOW! What a choice! (I'm sure that this election thing is on the level and not a scam to dupe people that refuse to see)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join