learn more

I will lose faith in the Country if Obama is re-elected

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

you realize you are all talking about something that has been decided, you all really believe that we have a choice your fing hilarious.

Watch it now. Don't include me in this.

Hoochymama

You should of lost faith when Nixon was elected.

Absolutely precious !
edit on 8-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There's several very good third party choices, Green Party and the newly formed Justice Party, but Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket will be the only one on the ballot in all 50 states, barring Romney's lawyers being successful at getting him removed from the tickets in a couple of states (this shows how worried the R's are about Johnson).

Please educate yourself about the other options. Until we vote FOR the best candidate, there's no hope in the present system of No Choice-Fake Choice unless and until we're willing to arrest, occupy and oppose the present system. And they've got an awful lot of weapons we paid for to use against us.

There's a difference between 'our country' and 'our government' and it would be helpful for people to learn that, especially young people thinking of joining the military. A beneficial and just government would NEVER send it's children into harm's way without the most grave of reasons; it's now done simply for profit.

To anyone considering voting for Romney besides his obvious and commonly stated negatives, please note:
he was involved in a fatal car accident while he was in France avoiding the draft; the wife of the president of the mission was killed instantly and Mitt was declared dead at the scene. Turns out he was in a coma for 2-3 days and took most of a year to 'recover'. Ann said when he returned to the states, he 'was a different person'. The neurological damage from that may explain a lot of things about his personality but also calls into question both his memory (he's said he doesn't remember cutting off that kid's hair) as well as his ability to seemingly lie without a conscience.

There's also the possibility, as Robert Dean has stated, that 'a clone can now be made within a year's time to any age needed'; I realize that's tin foil territory but I also think there's a mass of technology that our tax dollars pay for and we never know about. Stranger things have happened and a cloned Romney-bot groomed for the position and programmed to act a certain way once the votes are tallied on Diebold machines wouldn't surprise me one little bit, after the Bush years.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If this election and who is chosen to sit in the polished throne as a mere figurehead is all that you pin your livelihood on then you deserve to lose your faith. Also if you want more unnecessary war and death as well as women's rights over their own bodies to revert to pre Eisenhower era levels then you may need to re-evaluate what constitutes a brighter day.
edit on 8-10-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HostileApostle

He he, love seeing the human psyche in action. Turn off yourself value and emotions and hide behind a facade of disillusionment. The reason you think like that is most likely the reason you aren't in government doing something to help America and your fellow human beings. We need more people to think like you. I am sure this world will become a great race of Human Beings. We are all worthless and nothing matters! Awesome mind frame, let me know when you get somewhere in life.

In reality, thank God not everyone has the mind frame you have or we would have all died a long time ago or still be hitting each other in the face with stone bats and eating meat raw.

Let's all sit on our porch in the rocking chair! Nothing matters any way! Let em die, screw you and screw life. Hahah!

Right? Cool story bro? Any one?
edit on 9-10-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

In regard to your post. It is probably commendable that you have worries about another Obama tenure as President. But I ask you this question knowing it may be scorned. If we elected Romney and reversed Obama care and began getting this country back in the first year as far as liberty and freedoms go, what would we have left as a country to save?
We are broke and in deep debt. No doubt we would risk a war with China because we would have to tell them to stick it. The debt is impossible to pay. We also have a failing infrastructure that at the very least requires major overhaul. The violent crime rate is unprecedented here in America. All over. The drug addictions number in the millions. At best we would be saving liberty and freedom for a populace of people who's wounds are incurable. WE are a sick nation because the leadership has spoiled it. And the populous has went by the wayside of sin and ignorance. Enemies are everywhere in all phases of Government. It would take an act of God to rid this nation of the abominations of our current state of affairs.
So when you say you want to save our nation and way of life, consider what you are saying. I can tell you this with all authority. There is a salvation for a remnant of people in this nation and it will literally be an act of God that does it. If you want to live and think in reality, knowing what's really going on, then you must align your allegiance with the power that is going to pull off this cleansing, saving act. Otherwise you will just fall with those who fall and parrish with those who parrish. The choice is totally yours.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've lost faith in anyone that thinks EITHER Romney OR Obama can turn anything, WHATSOEVER, around.

WHATSOEVER!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
He lost all respect from me when he signed the National Defense Authorization Act at the end of last year. A "constitutional lawyer" who has no respect for due process of law does not belong in the White House.
edit on 10/8/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

Remember that Romney was for the NDAA also, right around the time it was introduced into legislation and before Obama signed it into law. He said that much during one of the debates... the same debates where a single voice of reason stood out... cant remember the guys name... Ron... something...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I know its probably already been said but I'm gonna say it again. It does not matter who is elected. Obama, Romney, some idiot thats neither of them. They all will bring doom to us all. What is gonna happen is if Obama isn't re-elected, Romney will be worse and you will wish Obama had been re-elected. If Obama is Re-elected people will think "Romney would have saved us." nope false again. Does not matter who is Elected. They all want money and could care less about anything else. Once people start realizing this, only then can we have a revolution. Get rid of this crappy Electing system, have each state there own Mayor or Governor, but make sure who ever is picked is picked by the people. Presidents are hand picked by the Rockefeller and whomever is the richest on this planet. Oh and get rid of these freaking banks that keep creating money out of thin air but I digress. The chances of the USA having a revolution are .0000000000001% maybe less... Look at how far OWS got
Peaceful protests do not work people! WAKE UP!

kk I'm done.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I can't believe the ignorance that so many people still have on this website, you would think with all the lies, and secrets of the people in power exposed constantly that some of you sleeping morons would wake up but instead I'm lmao reading this one say I'm excited about a candidate referin to Romney another person saying they wish Hillary was up for the vote are u freaking kid me??? Holy s!!! Wake uppp I'm not even gona get into everything evil about all them cause bottom line IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO U VOTE FOR! The winner is already picked, the plan is already laid out, when are u sheep gona realize there's an elite few pullin all the strings. U Wana b free? End the federal reserve and that would b a great start an is the ONLY way, untill then enjoy ur enslavment , because of people like use ignorances we deserve everything we have comming to us....smh

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well when you lose faith in your homeland like a bunch of shortsighted hopeless sacks of crap does that mean that you will stop bitching about how corrupt our country is, and just STFU because people in this country still exist that possess integrity?

People who don't bitch and whine because they claim the candidate they don't want to win is going to drive our country into the pits.

You know how many times that has been said in every election and our country has only moderately gotten worse.

You can't handle the minor recession we are in? At least this isn't the Great Depression!

Seriously we are currently in an at most 5 year recession and people are losing their hats over the fact that they can't afford to eat steak and lobster!

You people need to have faith in our country!
edit on 9-10-2012 by RothchildRancor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RootStriker1618

Where's your proof of all this?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
yeah i lost my faith when Bush was re elected!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Somebody start writing Articles of Surrender and pass what's left of this country onto the Pope to take over.

Not even His Holiness can repair what's been done. Not even the Pope!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I lost faith in American politics on November, 22, 1963 at 12:30 PM - when the last POTUS elected without electronic voting was murdered before our eyes and in the open.

Since then? American politics has been like a used car lot. There are pushy, polite, butt kissing, rude, condescending, charismatic and bland salesmen - but in the long run, no matter who you get, chances are they are selling you a clunker.

Oh, and FTR I wasn't even born in 1963... it just took about 50 years, from that date, for me to get born and to learn enough to catch up with my disgust! ;P

~Heff
edit on 10/9/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)
edit on 10/9/12 by Hefficide because: sentence restructure fail

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I lost faith when Bush Jr stole the election.

twice.

once with the help of his brother..

then took this country into two undeclared wars

and then that clinton jackass..

and his father Bush?

screw that guy..

and his dad prescott bush?

you get the point.. they all suck..

why are you blaming everything on the current puppet?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Romney wants war with Iran and intervention in Syria. Does the OP think these things do not cost money? Romney will not do anything about the debt because he will not stop the spending that needs to be stopped. He will stop some spending, like PBS and social programs that actually help people, but he will still spend more money on the War Machine.

Fact is, any dent he makes in our debt will at the expense of those who need it most, while more money gets funneled to those who are already filthy rich ie; the Military Industrial Complex and Wall Street.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I guess I need to quote this one again:

There is no political solution
To our troubled evolution.
Have no faith in Constitution.
There is no bloody revolution.

We are spirits in the material world.

-Gordon Sumner (Sting)

So really, you've had faith in "the Country" all this time? Even after Bosnia? Even after 9/11? Even after no WMDs? Even after the bank bailouts?

One born every minute, I reckon...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Don't lose faith.. BOTH of them are as dumb as a box of rocks... both rich, and detached from the working mans life. They don't care about us, they only care about how they can milk us out of our cash..

I will not be voting this year. BOTH of them are failures. both lie.. (rule number 1 to be a politician: be a professional liar.)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You are excited about a liar? He managed to fool you? I'm not sure I'd be bragging about it.

Here is a video of Romney contradicting himself.

The real Mitt Romney debates fake Mitt Romney.

And here is his VP. Which one is the bigger liar?

Watch Paul Ryan strongly support federal stimulus spending before he adamantly opposes it.

edit on 9-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic

Romney will turnaround the mess and he will go after the debt. Romney doesn't like debt and that's great.

Know what I love most about your post?

You claim to be excited about Romney, but your whole post is all about what you dislike about Obama. The only thing you say about Romney and his ideas/policies is the section of your post I quoted. I think this basically makes you one of the "anyone but Obama" camp of voters.

What is truly sad is that you do not actually stop and listen to the things that Romney is saying. If you have/did you would already realize that your statement which I quoted is completely inaccurate. Have you seen this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

In Romney's speech on Foreign Policy he says...

PRESIDENTIAL candidate Mitt Romney has outlined an aggressive return to world affairs under his presidency, identifying Russian President Vladimir Putin as a threat, promising to arm Syria's rebels and hinting that 2014 might not be the time to withdraw from Afghanistan.

Speaking at the Virginia Military Institute, the Republican candidate described a much more interventionist America, with new spending on big-ticket items such as ships, submarines and missiles.

So can you explain to me how Romney can decrease our debt while increasing spending by continuing the war in Afghanistan, arming rebels, reviving the cold war, and building more ships, missiles and subs?

Answer: He can't.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join