It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love? US MARINES VERSION

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Okay...so I was ready to go off and go on a tirade, since I am former active duty Marine myself, but then, I saw the video.

THANK YOU!!
I'm glad you took the time to watch it.
I am a peacenik....
I HATE WAR. I live with a National Guard veteran who suffers from PTSD.

But, I guess there are many who simply can't appreciate that every ONE OF US has to laugh sometimes.....
sigh.

I'm sorry they moved this from Military and Government Projects.....where I originally posted it. Those young people are not the problem; their ORDERS are the problem.

Holy cow, people, CHILL OUT!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST DANCE??!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I think he is trying to point out how pedophilia is an accepted tradition in many middle eastern countries and in some way justifies the killings.
The logic behind this thinking is flawed but the fact remains, the close relation of pedophilia and Islam leads to passionate stances on the subject.

link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

The matter is these kids come home messed up many kill themselves from the trauma from the acts they have committed but it's ok cuz the video it fun

No! It isn't OKAY.....

I just said, my husband has PTSD. It makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH that young adults are militarily brain-washed and sent abroad to do TPTB's bidding...and they DO come home scarred!

Why are you determined to be so negative???!!! Do you not get the point?

NO ONE WANTS WAR!

link   
I'm not a dude. And your proclaiming how innocent people are being raided and children are being harmed...oh and peeing on people is unacceptable..but it doesnt matter that we get beheaded in front of a live feed video, and no matter that it is common practice for elders to rape little boys...not just 2 gay guys in Canada..im talking groups of men raping village boys. They go take the kid from the mother and have their way...so when an armed military force stumbles upon this, they rescue the kids..and a little ass whooping for the grown men helps. But it's okay for you to talk down about soldiers. ...when your country is invaded..who will you wish is there to help..The very people you are bashing, your military.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
Maybe it is just me , but I could never be ordered to shoot anyone maybe I have a little more ethic and respect for human life. There would have to be a reasonable cause such as ww1 ww2 as oppressed to earn a paycheck like these young men . The only vets I have respect for where the ones from ww1 ww2 who fought for global interests and not corporate interests much of the wars the western world have been involved with for the past 60 years after ww2.

edit Reply to Wildtimes
edit on 7/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

yes, i do agree with you on that....we still use horrific, and barbaric methods to settle disputes. and the lack of participation by the "wealthy" along with the leaders that provoke and order conflict, has to be stopped

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Meldionne1, I know you weren't responding to me (I'm not a dude, either)....
and I don't understand why wars have to happen either.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Oops sorry! Typing to fast, and coffee not kicked in..plus a slight hangover!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

Clearly, you have missed the point entirely.
The thread was meant to try to humanize EVERYONE.

NO
ONE
WANTS
WAR

It needs to stop. Can you please try to see the point of the thread? Expand it to a video of the whole world singing "Don't Hurt Me No More!"

I know war is horrible and atrocious. I would never wish it on anyone, nor would I be supportive of my children joining the military. Nevertheless, the video made me think:

"What if everyone could just dance and get along?"

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hey wild times, thanks for the video, .....my husband is retired 30 years spec ops. ..I have seen and heard more than most..and I have the utmost respect for the men and women serving...wherever they are. ..you are correct that sometimes we all need to laugh. ,,,and war is crap. ..but the video was great! ...and no I was not responding to you earlier, I was responding to the others alling me a dude, and. He....

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I didn't know any people who think US war-machine is bringing love.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love is getting new aspect.

It means the love of the sheep which is going to be slayed.

The problem is that only a sheep will love it's slayer.

you can use this to use war machine in it.

edit on 7-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

..I have seen and heard more than most..and I have the utmost respect for the men and women serving...wherever they are. ..you are correct that sometimes we all need to laugh. ,,,and war is crap.

Yes, most young people who enlist have NO IDEA what is actually going to be "done" to their minds; they are swindled into the "college, job, heroism" thing.

Thanks for your thoughtful response. I wish there were not so many people avoiding my POINT. We could make it stop if EVERYONE AGREES TO STOP.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

Hearing the weak whine about the strong while hiding behind their keyboards never gets old.

It makes me just *sigh when some military ppl assume all of us who are against military killing unarmed families are weak (tosses you a shiny medal....thank you). Thank you, the world is much safer now *waves the flag. It would be a whole different story if you were doing noble things...... but...that's not happening is it....noooo. You don't serve this country, you serve the U.N. and it has no intentions of preserving anyone's freedom....read the charter. Strong maybe because you have the cool killing toys. Take them away and your just a piece of crap like the rest of us according to those who use you today.

It is always upsetting to see people manipulated into killing the innocent and when their sanity is completely gone and they are of no more use, the military tosses them out to share a spot with the homeless on the street.

There is nothing noble about terrorizing defenseless families and murdering civilians. Tell me again....is it freedom? pfft.... look around and put the frickn' pipe down buddy ...just pathetic to be so deceived. Wear that "strong" title proudly, we will be seeing you in a wheel chair begging for quarters in a couple years.....because the ones using you don't give a rats ass about you. What is getting old is all this deception and slaughter.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It is always upsetting to see people manipulated into killing the innocent and when their sanity is completely gone and they are of no more use, the military tosses them out to share a spot with the homeless on the street.

Yes, it is.
So, was your point to illustrate the atrocities these kids (yes, they are kids) are "required" to commit because they are following orders?

I agree, war is atrocious. I've said that several times now. I want all the troops home, cared for, rehabilitated to civilian life, and ALL WARS TO STOP NOW.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2012 by wildtimes because: double post. sorry

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Your assumptions are hilarious lady.

It makes me just *sigh when some military ppl assume all of us who are against military killing unarmed families are weak

It makes me sigh when cowards claim they are "good" just because they lack the courage to fight.
Videos such as these never fail to bring them crawling out of the woodwork like roaches.

look around and put the frickn' pipe down buddy

we will be seeing you in a wheel chair begging for quarters

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Okay,. you clearly have a point to make, but have not MADE YOUR POINT.

Why is this video offensive to you?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Okay,. you clearly have a point to make, but have not MADE YOUR POINT.

That's your opinion.
I simply stated an observation and was attacked for it by what appears to be a soccer mom hopped up on estrogen.
Just because you dislike ones opinion doesn't mean you should discredit it let alone make such blatantly ignorant assumptions.

Why is this video offensive to you?

If you spent half as much time reading the thread as you did deciding who's points are valid you could answer your own question.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have read every single response, and responded in kind!!

I am anti-war. I don't think war is funny, and I don't think kids on the cusp of becoming adults should be soldierized and sent abroad.

IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE TROOPS THAT WAR HAPPENS!!! The people in this video appeared to be PROTECTING the town.

Okay, I figured some people would take offense, but refusing to get the point doesn't help.

Fine, you hate these vids. I hate war.
I wish they'd have stopped 250 years ago. To see people in a war zone ATTEMPTING to bring some normalcy and cheerfulness to a horrible situation is not MOCKING anything.

Gha. I'm logging off. I wish the thread had been left where it was, and that ATS could see my point.

We need to take care of each other.
EDIT:
I have also asked soccer mom what her point is.
Or are YOU not reading through the thread??

Yikes, I didn't want to start a fight. I want to AVOID fighting, EVERYWHERE.
Get it?
edit on 7-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have also asked soccer mom what her point is. Or are YOU not reading through the thread??

Should I care what her point is?
My post wasn't directed towards anyone and she replied to it with anger and ignorant assumptions.
Why should I take someone with such disregard for intelligent discussion seriously?

Back on topic,

Gha. I'm logging off. I wish the thread had been left where it was, and that ATS could see my point.

The videos are insulting, that's my opinion.
You can't always take your ball and go home when you don't get your way.

edit on 7-10-2012 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hearing the weak whine about the strong while hiding behind their keyboards never gets old.

no - it does get old

but I'm sure you mean well - right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join