It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is love? US MARINES VERSION

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is from two years ago, but I didn't see it in the search engine.
Nor was I sure where to put it.

My husband just showed it to me, and it's a very interesting military project; probably secret at the time.
If only troops around the world would ALL do this, what a great world it would be!!

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but it's good to see something cheerful eh?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What is love when we drop bombs on populated areas what is love when shoot recklessly at anything that moves.. what is love when we pee on dead enemies?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The things people do to keep up morale........

Brilliant and funny.....................

cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Remember,those young men are following the orders of warmongers. I agree war is atrociious.

The kids in the vid didn't look too upset. If only the troops and the civilians could look away from orders and join together to live!

I really DO want world peace.

Seriously; wouldn't a global dance party be better?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Nice!!.....those boys ( and women) work hard and don't get enough thanks for it..always glad to see videos like that!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

We may be peeing on DEAD bodies of al Qaida , but al Qaida Are beheading us while we are still ALIVE !

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe it is just me , but I could never be ordered to shoot anyone maybe I have a little more ethic and respect for human life. There would have to be a reasonable cause such as ww1 ww2 as oppressed to earn a paycheck like these young men . The only vets I have respect for where the ones from ww1 ww2 who fought for global interests and not corporate interests much of the wars the western world have been involved with for the past 60 years after ww2.

edit Reply to Wildtimes
edit on 7/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

And how is that different from us raiding their houses guns blazing or bombing from a far with little regard for the children inside those houses.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
What is love when we drop bombs on populated areas what is love when shoot recklessly at anything that moves.. what is love when we pee on dead enemies?

the "dropping of bombs on populated areas" is because the cowardly enemy hides behind civilians using innocent bodies as protection. "shooting recklessly" comes from the cowardly enemies use of civilian clothes instead of military uniforms. "peeing on enemy corpses" shows the disgust they have for cowards, and not the unspoken honor among soldiers.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Maybe it is just me , but I could never be ordered to shoot anyone maybe I have a little more ethic and respect for human life.

Neither could I, freedom. They weren't shooting anyone in the video. Looks to me like they are protecting a village somewhere.

Again, I ask: If ALL TROOPS and CIVILIANS everywhere broke into dance together in a global flash dance.....what would the mongers do then? Would it not maybe relieve some tension and help everybody feel a tiny bit more human toward one another?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

does your military not live in populated areas too ... guess they are cowards too then according to that logic
or are all these so called terrorist supposed to live in the hills in isolation

edit on 7/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I would like to see the war mongers handle it like civilized men and fight it out ufc style . Bush vs saddam or obama vs the Iranian president

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL! Just goes to show that their not the animals the puppeteer's want them to be.

Love stuff like this, I'll be sharing with my buddy's.

Heres one of my mates that he made a few month ago (My friends the one who come sin at the end)

edit on 7-10-2012 by n00bUK because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Dude, I'm sorry you feel so negatively this morning. I hate war, too. I hate the destruction and violence.

My point is that LAUGHTER, TEARS, and MUSIC are universally human, we ALL HAVE those things, and DANCING is a reflection of music. Or, we can all sit around and bitch and moan.
I prefer the dance party.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When you raid a house looking for a bad guy you thought was there, but instead you find 3 grown men with little boys around the age of 7 years. The little boys have been dressed up in lipstick, eyeshadow, and dress's.and are being raped...then what? How innocent are they now? You don't hear about this , but it happens all the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If only troops around the world would ALL do this, what a great world it would be!!

Yes, whatever it takes for the morality of the troops. Spreading American freedom and democracy across the world… – SJH whoop whoop (sarcasm)

edit on 7-10-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Okay...so I was ready to go off and go on a tirade, since I am former active duty Marine myself, but then, I saw the video.

i was sure that this video would piss me off, but...

It reminded me that Marines and other servicemembers are human...and that we do have a sense of humor and that humor is a necessary coping mechanism.

I cannot tell people how much morale means to these guys and girls over there. What may seem silly or a waste of time to civilians who aren't' in the fray...little things like this video can be very uplifting to emotionally depressed and mission-nuimbed young adults.

If anyone would like to complain about this video...you can take it up with me...Cpl. Kickass of SPMAGTF.

Give these guys and girls a break. Some of the funniest people I've ever met were Marines...but deployments can take a toll and I've seen guys and girls come back missing their sense of ridiulousness and humor. It's sad to see

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wish the military would stop with these videos, they stopped being funny ten years ago.
I understand the need to break the monotony of combat but why do they have to be so tacky and tasteless about it?

At least the steady stream of "how can you sing when you're killing so many innocent people" comments that follow these videos are still amusing.
Hearing the weak whine about the strong while hiding behind their keyboards never gets old.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

uhh ok
dude that can happen anywhere .. There was something similar here in canada where 2 gays guys chained up a 15 year boy and did exactly what you explained .. what is it you are trying to get at here i am a lil confused

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I just don't like these videos while occupying some town I find it rather in bad taste looks like we are killing people and having fun too . I got my m16 pointed out the window but look I am having fun and nodding my head . Trying tio make me feel good some who with a song from my childhood trying to portray fun and happy times. The matter is these kids come home messed up many kill themselves from the trauma from the acts they have committed but it's ok cuz the video it fun

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join