Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What is love? US MARINES VERSION

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
For you all spewing hate at this video obviously you never been in butt# nowhere having to spend 2 or 3 nights with # to your nostrils where everyone around is wanting to kill you...

Way to go guys and have fun...

Heres my contribution!!!!

Stay safe!
edit on 8-10-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

EDIT: now I read more... damn. Lots of hate lol... well someone has to do all those naaaaasty eeevil things and risk their lives so you conscientious objector (aka bloody cowards) can spend their days and nights with your families watching tv on the couch. Well... just dont spit on the freedom that they provide and give their lives for.

Its a total lack of respect and if I had to choose, I'd gladly shoot one of you to save one of them... actually... if shooting you could bring those I lost back, i'd shoot everyone of you - so respect and dont hate.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

EDIT: now I read more... damn. Lots of hate lol... well someone has to do all those naaaaasty eeevil things and risk their lives so you conscientious objector (aka bloody cowards) can spend their days and nights with your families watching tv on the couch. Well... just dont spit on the freedom that they provide and give their lives for.

Everyone is your enemy that disagrees with the blood you pour out in the name of.....what exactly tough guy?

Its a total lack of respect and if I had to choose, I'd gladly shoot one of you to save one of them... actually... if shooting you could bring those I lost back, i'd shoot everyone of you - so respect and dont hate.

I know you have no problem killing anyone who doesn't respect you....you can only garner respect by shoving a gun in someone's face (and it feels good too).... freedom for you but not for anyone in your path. While you were out terrorizing poor pheasants for the U.N. everyone is losing freedom....you won't make the connection though....you are drunk on power.

Others are in mourning, others are scraping up what is left of their children who had nothing to do with this war but, may have been in the path of a few guys "relieving some stress". You get your respect based on the actions you do. The respect you get when you threaten people's lives is a delusion. This is not facebook.... you would think that you wouldn't flaunt your indifference to those who bury their dead while you receive blood money.

I am glad you made this comment, people need to see what some of you guys turn into. Yes, some of us realize you have no problem killing anyone who doesn't bow down to you, even your own families. Want to talk about the horror stories of when you come home and terrorize your own loved ones? Nooo.....

Ya know what is dangerous today....truth buddy. It shatters all the delusions that are used to justify all this slaughter, and that pisses off all those who revel in it. Fear gets you respect...I am not afraid of this evil, I don't like the world you are helping to create and some of us don't care if you have a bullet with our name on it, how's that.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

lol well to you back to the front line , also what a funny line of logic on respect . I think some of you might be brain damaged . No one asked you to fight this war for the last 10 years. Maybe you can tell me what you lil friends are dying for coming home killing themselves do you really think you are saving the world or america , could you be that delusional ? If there is ever a world war against america I would gladly join that fight and gladly give my live to try save the world from your country..

you buddy are no different than a jihad as are most of you and your lil friends

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

It's sad,..and there are so many messed up scenarios with child abuse, rape, and abductions...etc...in that sandpit. But, joe-q public here in the United States will never know about because th news media only shows a slanted version....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by billy197300

It's sad,..and there are so many messed up scenarios with child abuse, rape, and abductions...etc...in that sandpit. But, joe-q public here in the United States will never know about because th news media only shows a slanted version....

happens there too friend

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

When you raid a house looking for a bad guy you thought was there, but instead you find 3 grown men with little boys around the age of 7 years. The little boys have been dressed up in lipstick, eyeshadow, and dress's.and are being raped...then what? How innocent are they now? You don't hear about this , but it happens all the time.

Or, when you roll into a new village or town and the young women and little girls line up against the side of their homes and pull up their dresses simply because you are in uniform, and they are used to men in uniform, the cops and soldiers of that country, raping them. It's disgusting and sad. I don't know how many kids and women we had to explain the fact that, no we are NOT your soldiers or police, we are US soldiers, we aren't here to rape you. It was very disturbing to me because I had a little daughter back home and couldn't imagine living like that.

ever think the parents are telling them that so the americans wont slaughter the whole family??????? That was the first thing that came to my mind

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
This is from two years ago, but I didn't see it in the search engine.
Nor was I sure where to put it.

My husband just showed it to me, and it's a very interesting military project; probably secret at the time.
If only troops around the world would ALL do this, what a great world it would be!!

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but it's good to see something cheerful eh?

Thanks for the vid. Those guys are doing what troops have been doing with their down time for millenia--goofing off. Glad that there are a few people our there that understand we are not baby killing maniacs.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by billy197300

When you raid a house looking for a bad guy you thought was there, but instead you find 3 grown men with little boys around the age of 7 years. The little boys have been dressed up in lipstick, eyeshadow, and dress's.and are being raped...then what? How innocent are they now? You don't hear about this , but it happens all the time.

Or, when you roll into a new village or town and the young women and little girls line up against the side of their homes and pull up their dresses simply because you are in uniform, and they are used to men in uniform, the cops and soldiers of that country, raping them. It's disgusting and sad. I don't know how many kids and women we had to explain the fact that, no we are NOT your soldiers or police, we are US soldiers, we aren't here to rape you. It was very disturbing to me because I had a little daughter back home and couldn't imagine living like that.

ever think the parents are telling them that so the americans wont slaughter the whole family??????? That was the first thing that came to my mind

Dude, you are so incredibly full of #. We do not do that. I did not do that nor did the Marines and soldiers I was with did that. You do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Did I accuse you or anyone of that I was just saying maybe from their perspective.
Honestly if you think it never happened or happens than I think maybe you don't have a clue
Edit :Not sure how you could account for everyone in the war machine
edit on 8/10/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

2nd edit Just like how maybe your group didn't pee on dead enemies , some one did

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Did I accuse you or anyone of that I was just saying maybe from their perspective.
Honestly if you think it never happened or happens than I think maybe you don't have a clue
Edit :Not sure how you could account for everyone in the war machine

2nd edit Just like how maybe your group didn't pee on dead enemies , some one did

The verythought is abhorrent and, so suggest that it is so incredibly pervasive that villiages of girls automatically show up for rape is an inculcation of everyone, as is your earlier ignorant comment of "shoot recklessly at anything that moves." It demonstrates the extreme ignorance of the fanatical left. Do you even know what a ROE is?
edit on 8-10-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

it's as if I asked the questions only 2 hours and 20 minutes ago

Ok,
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

What does that have to do with this video or pacifism?

Also,I suspect you're finding it hard to resist my charm..

Dude, go a little light on the sarcasm...they might believe you. Next we'll be hearing about some SEAL/SNIPER/SPACESHUTTLE DOOR GUNNER intimidating people on ATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good for pointing this out. MOst people do not know about bacha bazi.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by wildtimes

I just don't like these videos while occupying some town I find it rather in bad taste looks like we are killing people and having fun too . I got my m16 pointed out the window but look I am having fun and nodding my head . Trying tio make me feel good some who with a song from my childhood trying to portray fun and happy times. The matter is these kids come home messed up many kill themselves from the trauma from the acts they have committed but it's ok cuz the video it fun

Again, you are talking about things you know nothing about.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

wow pal lol pull your head outta you you know what ..

your earlier ignorant comment of "shoot recklessly at anything that moves." It demonstrates the extreme ignorance of the fanatical left.

Maybe go look at some video's out there or that wikileaks video
shall we look what some of what your brothers say on this tread to show their extremism?

now I read more... damn. Lots of hate lol... well someone has to do all those naaaaasty eeevil things and risk their lives so you conscientious objector (aka bloody cowards) can spend their days and nights with your families watching tv on the couch. Well... just dont spit on the freedom that they provide and give their lives for. Its a total lack of respect and if I had to choose, I'd gladly shoot one of you to save one of them... actually... if shooting you could bring those I lost back, i'd shoot everyone of you - so respect and dont hate.

Ok, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

You people seem proud of yourselves and you accomplishments good for you
I don't really expect you to understand what I am saying as Kissinger put it

Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

Why do people such as yourself and peers think you are better than everyone thinking everyone owes you all something.. all I say is good for you you are a hired thug bravo pal . Couldn't pay me enough money to go killing people for no reason , couldn't pay me enough money to take over some ones land . Don't get me wrong as I said in another post I would sign up for free if there was a world war to rid this planet of your government . ooohraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom

If only troops around the world would ALL do this, what a great world it would be!!

Yes, whatever it takes for the morality of the troops. Spreading American freedom and democracy across the world… – SJH whoop whoop (sarcasm)
edit on 7-10-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

Yeah, cause we catch and punish one set of of bad eggs, every serviceman must be a savage baby killer and rapist?

Like pictures? How about this one?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I just don't like these videos while occupying some town I find it rather in bad taste looks like we are killing people and having fun too . I got my m16 pointed out the window but look I am having fun and nodding my head . Trying tio make me feel good some who with a song from my childhood trying to portray fun and happy times. The matter is these kids come home messed up many kill themselves from the trauma from the acts they have committed but it's ok cuz the video it fun

Again, you are talking about things you know nothing about.

no i do just not brainwashed i can think for myself just fine lol thank you

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

wow pal lol pull your head outta you you know what ..

your earlier ignorant comment of "shoot recklessly at anything that moves." It demonstrates the extreme ignorance of the fanatical left.

Maybe go look at some video's out there or that wikileaks video
shall we look what some of what your brothers say on this tread to show their extremism?

now I read more... damn. Lots of hate lol... well someone has to do all those naaaaasty eeevil things and risk their lives so you conscientious objector (aka bloody cowards) can spend their days and nights with your families watching tv on the couch. Well... just dont spit on the freedom that they provide and give their lives for. Its a total lack of respect and if I had to choose, I'd gladly shoot one of you to save one of them... actually... if shooting you could bring those I lost back, i'd shoot everyone of you - so respect and dont hate.

Ok, I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.

You people seem proud of yourselves and you accomplishments good for you
I don't really expect you to understand what I am saying as Kissinger put it

Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

Why do people such as yourself and peers think you are better than everyone thinking everyone owes you all something.. all I say is good for you you are a hired thug bravo pal . Couldn't pay me enough money to go killing people for no reason , couldn't pay me enough money to take over some ones land . Don't get me wrong as I said in another post I would sign up for free if there was a world war to rid this planet of your government . ooohraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL. You actually think that guy is a SEAL with 300 kills? LOL. In that case I'd like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. What a moron.

And you wouldn't do #. You'd sit on your ass typing on the keyboard as usual.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Nope, you are talking about things that you have no knowlege of. How many veterans hospitals have you worked in that you have seen troops killing themselves or trying to kill themselves because of "the horrible things they have done?" I'll answer for you: zip, nada, nichevo, NONE. Just repeating moveon.org type ignorant crap.

This was a thread about fun motivational videos. Take your ignorant, hateful, prejudiced, untruthful, self elseware and let the rest of us enjoy the videos.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I didn't know any people who think US war-machine is bringing love.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love is getting new aspect.

It means the love of the sheep which is going to be slayed.

The problem is that only a sheep will love it's slayer.

you can use this to use war machine in it.
edit on 7-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

I don't think you should use "loving a sheep" as a metaphore in this context, Inshalla.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Nope, you are talking about things that you have no knowlege of. How many veterans hospitals have you worked in that you have seen troops killing themselves or trying to kill themselves because of "the horrible things they have done?" I'll answer for you: zip, nada, nichevo, NONE. Just repeating moveon.org type ignorant crap.

This was a thread about fun motivational videos. Take your ignorant, hateful, prejudiced, untruthful, self elseware and let the rest of us enjoy the videos.

well that is your assumption I will leave you with it maybe it will help you sleep better tonight lol

P.s. I didn't think he was telling the truth , but is seems to be a common attitude with your peers

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join