It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Cameraman Hands Nuclear Tapes To CIA, Israel's Debka Reports!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by SLAYER69

that's what I'm saying..I was surprised RT reported it..I know you guys are so into the thread and forgot to flagg it?

Two things...

First off, all those who swear RT is the Jewel of the News outlets fail to come to their defense when they source a story such as this. Second and less importantly. I have Flagged this thread. One shouldn't make assumptions.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by superman2012
ETA2: Plus you know, Debka is not the most trusted news source.

I guess that doesn't say much about Russia's State sponsored RT who picked it up and also ran with it.

Nor does it say much about the people that are swallowing it as truth when they have repeatedly told me that Debka is not to be trusted!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They can't be held to something they haven't agreed to. Iran on the other hand have and are not following along with what they have agreed to.

They sure can hide behind it though and demand Iran stick to it even though they refuse to sign it...

So, again, Were they lying then or are they lying now? Were they ever telling the truth? Those are legitimate questions considering the severity of the situation me thinks.

You are exactly right.

I don't agree with the way the Iran is handling this if they have nothing to hide, but, I'm also not so close minded that I can't at least see their side as well.

Enjoy that cup of Joe...

You made me snort.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't know this sounds to me alot like when bush and rumsfeld showed a truck driving down the road and justified thses wars by saying, these trucks could be carrying , uh uh wait for it , WMDs

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
if the u.s. can use these supposed tapes to hold iran accountable for trying to make nuclear weapons, then iran can hold the united states accountable for having nuclear weapons.

and second, after iraq and the wmds lies, who even believes these tapes are real.

they'll never be released, along with the name of the cameraman.

who knows if even the cameraman exists.

another straw on the war camels back.
edit on 5-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Right now, in the ME, only Israel has nukes. If Iran gets nukes, then you'll have two enemies, with Iran's leadership being irrational, with nukes.

Pakistan also has nukes. Iran hasn't started five wars with it's neighbors like Israel has. Judging by these actions Iran seems to be more level headed of the two.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

if the u.s. can use these supposed tapes to hold iran accountable for trying to make nuclear weapons, then iran can hold the united states accountable for having nuclear weapons.

By signing the NPT Iran agreed not not make nuclear weapons. But they are allowed to develop nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. Also America is bound by the same agreement to help them develop it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Very Well Said. I was going to remark, but you have stated this as well as one could in so short a post reply.
I would have went on and on,

and I am not one to use emoticons!! but wanted to give thumbs up!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A cameraman gets access to a nuclear facility. Films it. They let him keep the tapes. He defects and turns them over.

Gotta Love it. We are too easy.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by 00nunya00

Wow, that's cute how you can deflect so deftly! I'm not falling for those childish games.

I'm deflecting??

This thread is about Iran and all you can do is talk about Israel!

Nice try!

Sigh. I guess I have to put the dots a little closer for you. What, exactly, could Iran do to the US that NKorea or any other terrorist state couldn't do? Nothing. So why does Iran's nuke program matter to the US? Because it allegedly threatens Israel.

You cannot have a discussion about Iran's nuclear program and whether it should be stopped or not WITHOUT bringing Israel into the equation. The rest of us are smart enough to recognize that. You want to drink Obama's and the government's koolaid on Iran? Go ahead. The rest of us aren't willing to send our kids to die for Israel's dick-wagging.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by 00nunya00
And Israel CONTINUES to REFUSE to even ACKNOWLEDGE their own nuclear weapon program, let alone have it monitored, and have NEVER signed the NPT or joined the IAEA.

Exactly.

They can't be held to something they haven't agreed to. Iran on the other hand have and are not following along with what they have agreed to. So, again, Were they lying then or are they lying now? Were they ever telling the truth?

Those are legitimate questions considering the severity of the situation me thinks.

But Iran is the bad guy with something to hide? Funny. Very funny.

Pointing out the painfully obvious situation with Iranian constant bait and switch is not making them out to be the bad guys nor is it funny.

Enjoy that cup of Joe...

edit on 5-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Oh yes, I see, you have beef with them not complying with the IAEA's every whim, and that's why you think it's a good idea to attack them. If they had just never signed the NPT you'd have no problem with them having nukes, is that it?

Riiiiight.
Enjoy that koolaid.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Iran does not need nuclear weapons. Iran now possesses the next step in defense! Have you not heard about the US drone that was lost to Iran? Imagine the capability to just take possession of your potential enemies' weaponry! This was done in a peaceful manor, no malice, no remorse, no thought of retaliation! Iran made it very clear to the rest of the world that they are interested in a peaceful coexistence.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey Beknown, what country has not invaded any countries for over 200 years?

What country has averaged a war every 20 years?

Who are the terrorists again?

Don't buy into this Zionist propaganda bull#, Iran is not a terrorist state, and if they do make nuclear weapons, so what? They're most likely trying to obtain nuclear weapons as a defense mechanism. If they get Nukes, they're less likely to be invaded. You honestly think Iran is going to nuke Israel and commit seppuku? Iran is not going to nuke anybody.

The only terrorists are the US and UN. Over a million dead in Iraq, and people call Iran a terrorist state and they haven't invaded a country in over 200 years?

I blame all of this rant on this

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Kudos to you! Lets keep our whits about us and filter the influx of info we receive for propaganda! It is an extremely simple task!

edit on 5-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

The only terrorists are the US and UN.

Pesky Terrorists...............

The Ambassador of Iran to the United Nations is the leader of the Iranian delegation to the United Nations. The position is more formally known as the "Permanent Representative of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the United Nations, with the rank and status of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, and Representative of Iran in the Security Council of the United Nations.

Permanent Representative of Iran to the United Nations

Personally, if something like this "IS" confirmed ,Iran will have to answer for it, one way or another.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

obv that was a setup, do u really think America is that stupid...C'mon now Iran would be shredded now if it was serious.. Oh, we will let Iran borrow our top ultra secret drone and not do anything about it..Does that really sound like America you Pilgrim..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

America had no choice in the matter! The only option was to beg for the return of our property which happened to be invading THEIR property! We have no counter to the tech that they deployed in that action! Time for us to back off!

edit on 5-10-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What if? Israel wants them in their control. Who would throw a nuke at a country that owns hundreds or thousands of them? Maybe if they had one, other countries would think twice before invading. Why is it that when the developped countries spend on military its all about defence, but when Iran does, or whoever is in TPTB's path, it's aggression.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
yep, they brought a big ol bag of evidence to the country that is semi threatening to hand them their back sides if they produce a nuke, and handed it straight to the cia. Thats rich. Propaganda is getting dull and lazy nowadays, but i guess when the general population has been dumbed down severely, its not hard to pull the wool.

Remember when we were kids, and at christmas our parents would leave a little bit of half eaten cookie and half drank milk on the table as "proof" that santa had been there. CHILDREN eat that kind of stuff up.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
its like the yellow cake story with Iraq

youtu.be...

I can't stop laughing at this!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join