It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Cameraman Hands Nuclear Tapes To CIA, Israel's Debka Reports!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

According to Debka, the trusted member of President Ahmadinejad’s crew took with him to the States two suitcases full of “the most complete and updated footage” that US intelligence has ever been offered of Iran’s top secret military facilities and other related structures, something the site claims to include “exclusive interior shots of the Natanz nuclear complex, the Fordo underground enrichment plant, the Parchin military complex and the small Amir-Abad research reactor in Tehran.”

The United States has been eager to get to the bottom of Iran’s nuclear program, a project that Ahmadinejad attests is for peaceful purposes. If Debka’s report checks out, however, US intelligence may finally be able to hold Iran accountable for proved attempts towards procuring a nuke. According to the source, “Some of the film depicts Revolutionary Guards and military industry chiefs explaining in detail to the president or supreme leader the working of secret equipment on view.”

During his own recent address before the UN General Assembly, US President Barack Obama called a nuclear-armed Iran “not a challenge that can be contained” that has the potential to “threaten the elimination of Israel, the security of Gulf nations, and the stability of the global economy.” “That is why a coalition of countries is holding the Iranian government accountable. And that is why the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon,” President Obama told his audience.

So, could this be proof that Iran is actually making a Nuke after all, and all you people that think Iran is doing all this for peaceful purposes are wrong? So everyone that thinks Israel is "Crazy" or a terrorist country is pretty much just got slapped in the face..Soo. If this is true news, it could be a big hit on Iran, and also if true..Russia and China wont be backing Iran anymore..I would love to see the Video of the "secret" stuff inside Iran's nuclear facilities..and any pics if they do release any..

Anyways, What do you guys think?

As I said, the evidence is piling up about Iran making a nuke.. I never really doubted it from the beginning..I was just waiting for enough "proof" to convince people other wise, and I'm sure Israel and US are in the same boat, but this just brought it to a whole new level..

Source

2nd Source

edit on 5-10-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
They cant get into their facilities, so they manufacture a story that makes it seem as if someone from Iran's top tier is selling them out? Conveniently timed wouldnt you say? I suppose the American people will believe this story though, and it will be all the justification necessary to wage a new war..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
if this is true then someone made the error of the century telling the press

its obviously fake

but then i got thinking....what if....this is just to further make iran look bad..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

So, could this be proof that Iran is actually making a Nuke after all, and all you people that think Iran is doing all this for peaceful purposes are wrong? So everyone that thinks Israel is "Crazy" or a terrorist country is pretty much just got slapped in the face..Soo. If this is true news, it could be a big hit on Iran, and also if true..Russia and China wont be backing Iran anymore..I would love to see the Video of the "secret" stuff inside Iran's nuclear facilities..and any pics if they do release any..

Meh, Iran may be attempting to make a nuke but that is small potatoes compared to the fact other countries have hundreds and a couple have thousands...

Iran building nukes doesn't legitimize or justify any of the less than ethical, moral and legal actions by Israel...they aren't "in the clear" because Iran is building nukes...preemptive war/intervention is still an absolutely horrible idea based on paranoia among many other things....

If my neighbor says "I'm going to kill you"...that doesn't give me the right to break into his house and kill him first...It doesn't give me the right to break in and take his guns...it doesn't give me ANY right actually...at the very most it gives me a heads up...but taking action is a whole other ball game...

The absurdity of preemptive war is that it guarantees conflict...and some people are more comfortable with guaranteed conflict than a chance of conflict...which I just don't quite understand...

The nuclear genie is out of the bottle people...it has been for a while...how long can they keep trying to sweep it under the rug? At some point in the future that genie is going to come out and say hello...as technology progresses and suitcase nukes become more and more possible...its inevitable...there is a lot of anger and a lot of animosity and resentment around the world...enough to guarantee a rogue nuke by someone who was wronged...were not helping the issue any by breeding injustices around the world...were only increasing the possibility/probability and decreasing the time the world has left until some of those wrongs right themselves....

edit on 5-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What happens to countries with nukes? Politeness. What happens to countries without nukes? Invaded.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What if the whole thing was planned by the Iranians from the get go?

Back in Iran......
OK here's what we do..... We make a few videos of the inside of our facilities that show nothing out of the ordinary, we put them in a suitcase, send them to America with our camerman, then he defects and gives the tapes to the Americans! Yes, good plan.

I'm just saying it all sounds a little too good.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

DEBKA is a military Israeli website! Sounds like more propoganda to me..........Pics of the documents or it didn't happen......

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is the most nonsensical thing I have ever read...

The American and Israeli government are really running out of options huh?

Come on. How could ANYBODY believe that his DRIVER has two suitcases filled with the "most comprehensive look" inside the Iran Nuclear Weapons program?

It's laughable.

I think I cracked a rib.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I agree with some of your points..But Israel has had these nukes for long time, They've never used them on anyone from what I've heard. I really don't agree on nuclear weapons I think they are cowardly and inhumane..

But I don't think other countries should be building new nukes, we should be getting rid of these stupid things..
why does Iran even need nukes?? Israel only has them so no countries that are surrounding them and threatening there very existence.. They only have them so those countries wont touch them..Cause let me guarantee you, if they didn't have them all those Muslim countries would be attacking them non stop..

But back to my thread, there has been some talk over the week about the camera man been missing..So who knows if he actually defected and if he did, and the classified info he does have could be devastating on Iran, and it's something they really cant afford right now..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My guess is they won't release the video or pics. But it doesn't matter, Obama for whatever reason, is not being persuaded by the whole bomb iran thing. Maybe it's just an illusion to get the Usraelis on Romney's side. I can't imagine Obama suddenly growing a cons,ience over only this issue when he went to war illegally against libya.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fact: Countries with Nuclear Weapons are treated differently (with respect) than Countries without.

Even if Iran is building a Nuke, can you blame them? If they were to attain a nuke they would suddenly find themselves in a position where Nations would be willing to sit at the table and actually talk to them rather than impose more sanctions, and that is a fact.

Do you see anyone threatening to invade North Korea? I sure don't and they are not known as a "friendly" nation.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Meh, Iran may be attempting to make a nuke but that is small potatoes compared to the fact other countries have hundreds and a couple have thousands...

They signed and agreed to follow the NPT.
Were they lying then or are they lying now?
Were they ever telling the truth?

Iran building nukes doesn't legitimize or justify any of the less than ethical, moral and legal actions by Israel...

Nor does it justify Iran's own covert activities by supporting certain groups with terrorist ties.

preemptive war/intervention is still an absolutely horrible idea based on paranoia among many other things. If my neighbor says "I'm going to kill you"...that doesn't give me the right to break into his house and kill him first...It doesn't give me the right to break in and take his guns...it doesn't give me ANY right actually...at the very most it gives me a heads up...but taking action is a whole other ball game...

Somebody should be telling certain Iranian officials then...
Iran mulls 'pre-emptive attack' against Israel; commander warns of 'World War III

Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, made the comments to Iran's state-run Arabic language Al-Alam television, according to a report on the network's website.

"Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it," Al-Alam said, paraphrasing the military commander.

The absurdity of preemptive war is that it guarantees conflict...and some people are more comfortable with guaranteed conflict than a chance of conflict...which I just don't quite understand...

Agree...

The nuclear genie is out of the bottle people...it has been for a while...how long can they keep trying to sweep it under the rug? At some point in the future that genie is going to come out and say hello...as technology progresses and suitcase nukes become more and more possible...its inevitable...there is a lot of anger and a lot of animosity and resentment around the world...

This is a logical argument against monitoring the Nuclear question?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If true,

So everyone that thinks Israel is "Crazy" or a terrorist country is pretty much just got slapped in the face

This is still the truth.

ETA: Hahaha, my fail. It is the truth minus the "slapped in the face". I don't think you could call any country "sane" and most of them help terrorism in other countries.
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Plus you know, Debka is not the most trusted news source.
edit on 5-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think this is total BS.
Just like how Bush had evidence of WMD's in Iraq.....

However I will give the benefit of a doubt. Nuclear inspectors have been in those places and can certainly identify the validity of the information.

If it's true then Iran will be invaded.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

What happens to countries with nukes? Politeness. What happens to countries without nukes? Invaded.

Was it just me who didnt understand jack # of that video?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I kind of see your point, but if a man threatened to kill me and he lived next door, I'd call the police, at least. They may say "It's your word against his," but I'd at least do something about it.

I do agree that I wouldn't have the right to storm his house and shoot him.

The central problem is that if the US/Israel/UK/etc convinces the greater world that a nuclear armed Iran is worse for the world than a per-emptive war to destroy their nuclear program, then the momentum will carry us to conflict with Iran if there's any strong or pervasive signs of it.

To prevent a pre-emptive strike you must convince the world that a pre-emptive war or strike - to prevent Iran from building their own nukes - is worse than a nuclear armed Iran.

There's much evidence that links Iran to funding and/or support of Hezbollah and Hamas and other anti-Israel groups or nations. Additionally, there's some evidence they helped Iraq insurgents. Additionally, they're increasingly improving their ballistic missiles and delivery systems. So if they ever do build nuclear weapons material, there's every possible they'll be able to deliver it.

See here:
www.americanthinker.com - Iran Commander: We Have Intercontinental...

Military experts and analysts who cover Iranian military and defense issues have acknowledged that Iran does in fact have the strongest ballistic missile program in the Middle East and that the low costs of the missiles has in fact taken the ballistic missile market out of the West's hands, the editorial says.

The newspaper cites recent testimony before the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee by the director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. Gen. Ronald L. Burgess. "Iran's progress in building ballistic missiles is noticeable, and with the launch of satellites to space it became clear that Iran has succeeded in building intercontinental ballistic missiles," the general testified, according to the paper. The successful launch of the Rasad satellite to space drew the attention of observers and foreign counterparts, the general reportedly testified.

And here:
www.csmonitor.com - Reports: Iran successfully launches small Earth-watching...

Iran built and launched its first satellite in 2009.
edit on 5-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Need to see the actual evidence first. But very convenient.

Very convenient indeed.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
They cant get into their facilities, so they manufacture a story that makes it seem as if someone from Iran's top tier is selling them out? Conveniently timed wouldnt you say? I suppose the American people will believe this story though, and it will be all the justification necessary to wage a new war..

It's like a really good B movie.

except it's real possibly.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Of course, Iran is making a nuke.
What possible use would an oil rich country like Iran need with nuclear reactors for energy?

Besides, what do they plan to use in making good on Ahmadinejad's promise of wiping Israel off the map?
RPGs?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Fact: Countries with Nuclear Weapons are treated differently (with respect) than Countries without.

Right....

North Korea is considered a Nuclear armed outcast and is despised by their neighbors. [Hopefully China will man up and clean that mess they helped create] and Pakistan is a hotbed for all sorts of questionable groups causing issues in India, China, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Even if Iran is building a Nuke, can you blame them? If they were to attain a nuke they would suddenly find themselves in a position where Nations would be willing to sit at the table and actually talk to them rather than impose more sanctions, and that is a fact.

Didn't Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak freely recently to the whole world at the UN?

Do you see anyone threatening to invade North Korea? I sure don't and they are not known as a "friendly" nation.

No,
They just torpedo their southern neighbors ships, bombard sovereign islands and fire missiles out towards Japan.

That's a great example of what Iran will be like?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join