It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Cameraman Hands Nuclear Tapes To CIA, Israel's Debka Reports!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This reeks of false flag event.

Consider the source.

This Iran war WILL HAPPEN and Syria. The two will combine in an all out middle eastern free for all. America will grab as much as possible and Russia will likely do the same to keep it even, but the wild card is China. If China decides it wants an equal cut they might see Russia and USA ally against them.

I hate to say it, but I don't see a way out of this. Americans are too afraid to hear the facts and take the appropriate measures to stop this.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
What do I think? I think I'm not going to be gullible this time around. Knowing what lengths the government will go to at times to further a certain agenda, I will take absolutely NOTHING at face value, and will assume that an ulterior motive exists. It's sad when your government is what pushes you to that belief. I don't care if Iran were developing a nuke, as that wouldn't change the fact that Israel is crazy. Like I've said before...How many Arab Muslims are living in Israel, and how many Jews are living in Iran? I don't think Iran is who we need to be worrying about.

Are you implying that there are more Jews living in Iran than Muslims in Israel? If so you are very wrong...

en.wikipedia.org...

In recent years, the Jewish population of Iran was estimated by most sources to be 25,000,[13][14][15][16] though estimates varied, with some as low as 17,000[17] and as high as 40,000.[18] However, a census in August 2012 revealed that there were only 8,756 Jews still living in Iran.[19] Notable population centers include Tehran, Isfahan (1,200),[20] and Shiraz. Historically, Jews maintained a presence in many more Iranian cities. Jews are protected in the Iranian constitution and seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis.[14] Iran hosts the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country.[21] After Israel, it is home to the second-largest Jewish population in the Middle East.[13]

The largest group of Persian Jews is found in Israel. As of 2007, Israel is home to just over 47,000 Iranian-born Jews and roughly 87,000 Israeli-born Jews with fathers born in Iran.[8] While these numbers add up to about 135,000, when Israelis with more distant or solely maternal Iranian roots are included the total number of Persian Jews in Israel is estimated to be between 200,000[1]-250,000.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, the Arab population in 2010 was estimated at 1,573,000, representing 20.4% of the country's population.[4] The majority of these identify themselves as Arab or Palestinian by nationality and Israeli by citizenship.[5][6][7] Many have family ties to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as to Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. Negev Bedouins tend to identify more as Israelis than other Arab citizens of Israel.[8]

Note: This does not include the West Bank or Gaza.

Outside of the Bedouin population, traditionally settled communities of Muslim Arabs comprise about 70% of the Arab population in Israel.

So, take out the Christian Arabs and non/other religious Arabs and you have 70% of Israeli Arabs are Muslim

A little math: 0.7 x 1573000 = 1,101,100 Muslim Israeli citizens...

Versus 8,756 Jews living in Iran. Over 125x as many Muslims in Israel than Jews in Iran... Food for thought.

edit on 6-10-2012 by CommandoJoe because: Added links

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknownSo, could this be proof that Iran is actually making a Nuke after all, and all you people that think Iran is doing all this for peaceful purposes are wrong? So everyone that thinks Israel is "Crazy" or a terrorist country is pretty much just got slapped in the face..Soo. If this is true news, it could be a big hit on Iran, and also if true..Russia and China wont be backing Iran anymore..I would love to see the Video of the "secret" stuff inside Iran's nuclear facilities..and any pics if they do release any..

Anyways, What do you guys think?

As I said, the evidence is piling up about Iran making a nuke.. I never really doubted it from the beginning..I was just waiting for enough "proof" to convince people other wise, and I'm sure Israel and US are in the same boat, but this just brought it to a whole new level..

Source

2nd Source

edit on 5-10-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

What most people don't realize is that the Iran Nuclear program may not be nukes, but Neutron Bombs. Neutron Bombs kill people and leave the buildings intact. This is the aim of Iran and other countries / organizations who are against Israel. The Palestinians want the land and the Israeli's dead. Neutron Bombs are the perfect weapon to accomplish those goals.

As far as support from Russia and China, those TREATIES have been signed and are in place. If Iran goes up against Israel, they are committed by treaty to respond or assist Iran. Puts all of us in a precarious situation on the world stage.
edit on 10/7/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by live2beknown

DEBKA is a military Israeli website! Sounds like more propoganda to me..........Pics of the documents or it didn't happen......

I agree. I think Israel wants to nuke the sh#t out of Iran but they need the world to think Iran could have done the same to them otherwise Israel is just being a bully, and or terrorist and the attack would be unjustified.

I hope Iran does have nukes but that Israel doesn't know about it and should blow Israel to hell and back if they are threatened directly.

About the Neutron Bomb Wikipedia says,

Although neutron bombs are commonly believed to "leave the infrastructure intact", current designs have explosive yields in the kiloton range,[20] the detonation of which would cause considerable destruction through blast and heat effects.

edit on 7-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Also agree that this sounds false.

If Debka knew that Israel had that knowledge then what would it gain by telling Iran? It may get the Iranians thinking what else does Israel know but that is about it. It loses some element of surprise for a planned attack against Iran (if one was in the preparation).

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well I'm sure Israel knows much more.. But still for RT to do an article on this must mean something?
So what if they really do have this man who, has all these secrets and is giving evidence to the States and Israel?
there is always that possibility although it's really high, but still could happen..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join