It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The real Obama stood up. Clinton was correct. Obama is an amateur. Sorry to burst your bubble but you voted for a man that campaigned on nothing but lies. He had a majority in Congress for the first 2 years and could have affected change but instead put the cart before the horse. If you voted for Obama you owe us a country. Jobs, jobs, jobs. With jobs the tax revenue will increase and the budget can be balanced. The Obama administration is effectively burning money we don't have. He has not submitted a budget that a single Democrat voted for. No budget = waste/theft.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Dunno if this has been said already (haven't view entire thread, yet), however, I believe the PTB have stopped backing Obama at this time and have *already* elected Romney as their new puppet.

I think the tides are about to turn and Romney is going to start to have a waterfall of "good luck" or whatever.

Romney is the new POTUS Puppet for the NWO.

Mook

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

I would want to be President at this time. What an amazing opportunity. I wouldn't want to be a puppet. But let me take a shot at it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If you ask me I would say that somebody quite literally drugged Obama. I didn't watch the debate because there are a million better things to do, however this kind of reminds me of that time McCain stumbled around on stage during national television mumbling and acting like a toddler. I literally believe McCain was drugged that night, and it's entirely possible Obama was drugged during this debate. It would take less than five seconds to drop a pill into whatever Obama was drinking an hour before the debate.

Modern politics is a joke. The world is run by bankers and businessmen, not by people who have a passion to see humanity evolve. The people running the planet right now (we have been handing them the keys) are more concerned about their fat wallet than any of your rights. They do just enough to keep the peons from revolting. The people that comprise the government are typically people like you and I, they just happen to work for the government. The heartless beasts that don't care are at the top of the chain.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The reason is simple, Gov Romney Lied more than Obama.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'll respond directly.
These debates are staged, written and scripted events for your entertainment and by the looks of this thread, well the people employed have done their job well it would seem.
please take 27 minutes out of your lives to watch this short video.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this article sums it up nicely

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
imho Obama has been overhyped from the start. I neve thought of him as that impressive a speaker. to me he has always been overrated, and had the advantage of a lapdog media tossing softballs (he did an interview with Univision last week that clearly flustered him). it' easy to play Absolom and proclaim all the wonderful things you'd do IF you were in charge, another thing to have an actual record (and a poor one) to defend.
the conservative media I've been listening too (Limbaugh, O'Reilly) has suggested Obama was thin skinned and woud flounder if seriously challenged. so it was.

QUOTE'' the conservative media I've been listening too (Limbaugh, O'Reilly) has suggested Obama was thin skinned and woud flounder if seriously challenged. so it was.

Could it be that TPTB could easily 'Get Him In' as (POTUS)....... but have no way of making Him 'Smart' ....... He is at His peak right now and Romney clearly in His comfort zone being perceivably more intelligent or Charismatic. In other words, Obama has played all his 'trump' cards and has nothing 'amazing' to to add to what He already has done...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
yep i watched his speach wow that was a different man and how strange no business meetings in his schedule how weird so if he's gone to Denver is this to escape the hoax alien attack we're all waiting for I wonder, time will tell hey!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Obama debated amazingly against John Mcain 4 Years ago, but I thought he was terrible the other day. It was almost like when he stood up on the stage he didn't have the heart to lie to everyone in such a big way as he did or was made to the first time around.

I genuinely believe Obama is a good man who is being manipulated by the powers that be.

He definatly was not his usual self that's for sure. No charisma at all. It was nothing to do with Teleprompters either. Like I said, he debated 4yrs ago in fine style. The other day he stumbled, stuttered and often had longer than normal pauses before answering like he was being told in an earpiece with a delay what to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
I'll respond directly.
These debates are staged, written and scripted events for your entertainment and by the looks of this thread, well the people employed have done their job well it would seem.
please take 27 minutes out of your lives to watch this short video.

I guess Chris Matthews was unaware also?!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
What if President Obama has learned something in the past several days that has made him not want to be in office come next January? Something profound.

I would say that he learned an asteroid is going to hit earth sometime next year and wants to go off the radar.
But that can't be it. America is required to have a black president during any meteor event. Pretty sure this is a rule.

Now, if it is a alien invasion...it should be a white guy...
or Herman Cain oddly enough.

Zombies..not sure...perhaps Rubio?

Anyhow, as maddow pointed out, every incumbant president lost their first debate (except Clinton) since the advent of televised debates...Guess being the new guy has advantages...Lets see how well he does in round 2...once we get done laughing/crying at the Ryan/Biden debate anyhow.
(e-gad)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetxIsComing
yep i watched his speach wow that was a different man and how strange no business meetings in his schedule how weird so if he's gone to Denver is this to escape the hoax alien attack we're all waiting for I wonder, time will tell hey!

Maybe it is as simple as Al Gore said.

The high altitude of Denver.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Maybe he knows he's going to declare martial law, which would mean there won't be an election.

If that's the case then he has no need to try and impress anyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe a rose is a rose.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Star, Heff. This one's in the right forum for sure, because these
guys fall on their swords-- for the sake of 'opposite' agendas chock
full of new and exciting stuff. I'm betting Romney's got the nod from
GOD (the alphabet agency style initials for Grab Our Dough club)
because we're likely headed for a very hungry winter. And you think
the 2011-12 winter was Amerika's tattoo of discontent... just wait.
The back chatter even around here concerning the other shoes
getting ready to drop only tells me something's gotta give. My vote's
on a round of old fashioned killer austerity as Web Tarpley calls it...
what the heck, 41% of us are on some form of federal aid NOW.
My ONE speculation after a normal previous contention: If the talking
points for the Presidential kabuki festival are so scripted, what got
this guy hamstrung if he wasn't ordered to look that way?
Very likely right BHO has been advised of the rug pulled out soon. Maybe
he's just under the weather because the state sponsored vacation jag is over.
As much as we need this thread, Heff-- I hope for all our sakes both sides
of the aisle stay in a good gridlock. At least the big boys will be assured
the game of their man getting in without interference from the commoners.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I believe its by design. Obama is set up to lose and Romney will be the next president. It has already been decided in my opinion, based on what Ive read on how the powers that be pick presidents.

People will go vote of course. They believe the votes determine the outcome.

It really doesnt matter though. Lobbyists, corporations and the military industrial complex will win no matter who is the president.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If he threw the debate, maybe it's because he knows it's pointless. Maybe Obama already knows that he is guaranteed to be elected, so he doesn't care to debate much. Just a theory...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I would say that he learned an asteroid is going to hit earth sometime next year and wants to go off the radar.
But that can't be it. America is required to have a black president during any meteor event. Pretty sure this is a rule.

Oh, that's bad, real bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know not everyone believes there are higher ups then POTUS but i wonder if he was told to throw the election!
With the vagueness and a certain honesty about what Romney would do if he wins. I believe that to be a good possibility. When he makes his Austerity cuts and people go nuts he can say "I said i was going to cut this and that"! This should be enough so that not everyone is out on the streets making trouble and if that's the case then maybe the police, DHS and national guard would still be inclined to maintain order! It's obvious to me that if romney did'nt at least say he was going to make cuts at one time and then he did would not that same 47% of Americans be out on the street looking for blood? I know this is all guess work but so is the OPs post!
Well whatever the case for Obama's distraction, I feel that the future of America is very uncertain!
I also find it strange how so many people in this nation are oblivious to that fact and how America is at the end of its rope. What do i know though, cause even by ATS standards i am a conspiracy theorist who is uncertain of reality!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join