It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It boggles the mind to just sit and imagine what might be locked in these guys heads, eating away at their minds and souls.

Money and evil....Which coins the phrase money is the root of all evil...These jokers don't know what they have been dealt, til they've been dealt with....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

That seems like a cobbling together of Sovereign citizen theories and "1913 Jekyll Island"- FED" theories as I read it. Having said that, I'm not deeply schooled in either subject, and only know what I've read here on ATS and a few aspects of it I had to read in order to understand or debunk things in threads.

The good news that there are folks floating around here who are very well schooled in these subjects. If we're lucky, maybe one or two will chime in.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's scary how many people at a so-called "conspiracy site" obviously have no clue that this is all just a smoke and mirrors show and that it is all staged and none of it is real.

Newsflash people......these "elections" are NOT decided on by the vote of the people. Stop being so gullible.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Newsflash people......these "elections" are NOT decided on by the vote of the people. Stop being so gullible.

Don't you just love the suspense? What will people say now? They found out Obama is a sissy, and Romney is an actual force to be reckoned with....Not so much gullible, but confused, definitely.....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Its obvious Obama is aware of something more important coming up sooner than the election possibly. What ever it is I can guarantee it is more important than this debate was?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

In a sense that is exactly what I am addressing. If you put on a show, you don't deliver lackluster performances. You sell it. Obama, last night, was like a magician letting the crowd actually see what the other hand was doing.

I didn't phrase it this way in the OP - because it didn't come to mind at the time... but remember that Vietnam POW who agreed to do "the interview" - the one they were all being pressured to do - but who then used his eye blinking to deliver morse code messages and the VC didn't catch it?

That's the sort of rough idea of what inspired me to write this thread... are we missing something here? Was Obamas lackluster demeanor a Morse code message?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

A lackluster demeanor could be a blockbuster performance in this time of age..Who knows?...Can we with common sense tell people the difference if they ignore it?..Probably not...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Wish I had time to read every response here, but just wanted to say that sometimes, when things are the most puzzling and baffling, a very simple explanation exists that explains a person's uncharacteristic or bizarre behavior. I think Omaba was highly sedated on benzodiazepams, such as Valium or Xanax. I just felt it from watching his face, which was immobile, and his voice, which was slower, and the confused pattern of his speech. Maybe, too, he's on other drugs on top of that, pharmaceutical or otherwise, that would help to explain his poor performance. I was amused that the Washington Post immediately reported that Obama seemed "heavily subdued," and felt that was a veiled way of saying "heaving sedated." And the New York Times called him "President Xanax" in an op ed today.

But,it's fun reading all the theories here to explain his behavior. He did seem checked out, but benzos will do that. Could be that he doesn't want the office any more, but it wasn't that long ago he was telling the russians to wait until after the election, heard when the mike was supposed to be off. I think we're still trying to figure out what the Russians are waiting for.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Thaxter because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

That actually mirrors a post in a BTS thread from two or three days ago about a UFC fighter and his saying that he'd taken Xanax before a poor performance. If the POTUS was on benzo's last night ( say for stage fright ) then his doctors are absolute idiots. There is a medication called Inderal (propanolol) that works as well for "stage fright" and is a beta blocker - thus no sedation at all. Many performers use Inderal for this reason.

Speaking as a person who currently takes Xanax every day ( PTSD ) I can tell you that the sedative properties only last for the first few days of therapy. After that the body adjusts. So that implies, in terms of your theory, that he would have been given this medication that night, and not regularly, rather than going the beta blocker route.

Another conspiracy angle... could the POTUS's own doctors have sabotaged him?

Interesting stuff.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
All he has to do is announce that aliens exist and we are at war with them. He will win the election.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Could He Know Something We Don't?

Yeah. He's won already. Why waste stirring speeches on a one-horse race?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there, but is it possible that Obama was having a crisis of conscience because he knew the debate is a scripted scam?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Obama didn't purposely throw the Debate, He left the Country.

He said he was not going to study or practice for the Debate. It showed.
He was not prepared for it at all. Cocky wasn't he ? Not prepared, arrogant.
He enters the debate with LIES and unsubstantiated information to make
Romney look bad. All it ends up doing is making himself look bad.

Romney 1, Obama 0

edit on 10/5/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It's already decided who's gonna win.....!!!!

Hello!!!! Voting machines with built in modems? come on, please wake up, it's fixed!!!

Guess who builds the voting machines??? The mob!

I seen on youtube that some voting machines are built by the same companies that build VLT's and Slot machines. A manufacturing company owned by the mob that specifically builds machines that ARE RIGGED!!! The company supplies the machines for Vegas. Hello????

It's very possible if they've decided that Romknee is in then they instructed ohbumbum to throw the debate.

It's insane, in 2012, people actually still think there vote counts! They actually think it's a fair and unbiased voting system, that is not rigged, not fixed, honest and fair. It's NUT. It's MADNESS! I wish people would wake up. Your vote is worthless! .... IT'S RIGGED!!!

Watch...

0:32

edit on 5-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

i said the same to my wife - i think it's that china is selling oil in their own currency now and that spells the end for the US Petro-dollar.

and thus the end of the American way of Life - these events are true and would cause horrible implications - either war or poverty...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Two things:

- Have you seen the latest polls (i know polls mean nothing and are skewed anyway), but nothing has changed, significantly. Obama is still ahead, and by more or less the same margin.

If Romney is supposed to win, something else needs to happen, this debate wasn't it.

polls

-Than, on Jon Stewart's Daily Show, Rand Paul was his guest on debate night, the show is pretaped, so they couldn't know who was going to win it. But this akward thing happend between them, at the beginning of the interview, Stewart asks Paul, what his prediction would be, and he replies in a very odd convinced way "of course Romney will". He's republican and all that, but if you watch how he's delivering, you'll see what i mean.

Stewart & Paul

edit on 5-10-2012 by talklikeapirat because: i

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Lol. Can't disagree with anything you said. Maybe they were hoping they wouldn't try to competitively speak with such an oldie. Heh.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chisisiCoptos
Its obvious Obama is aware of something more important coming up sooner than the election possibly. What ever it is I can guarantee it is more important than this debate was?

Well, they are building something under the White House. Maybe something bad is coming, after all...

www.offgridsurvival.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Think, now. There’s a 35 Million dollar estate waiting for the Obamas in Hawaii. This guy has spent more time on the golf course and he and his wife have spent more millions and millions of bucks sporting around the world in Chicago Rap-daddy style than any former president could have ever thought of doing. If he could have turned an aircraft carrier into a limousine he would have by now. The Office of the President has turned his hair gray like all the other presidents before him but even “W” at least tried to look like he was handling things. All we’ve ever heard from “O” is excuses and a blame game for four years.

There is definitely something coming (soon) down the pike be it financial melt-down, CME from the Sun, E.T.s, asteroids or some combination of it all but it has been blatantly obvious for years now that “the rule of law” is a major joke around Washington with global corporate types and the banksters running amok amongst their bought and paid for politicians. The end is near and it’s “live for today for tomorrow we die”. Someone I read recently said that Obama is dangerous because he actually believes (or believed) that he could change the world as POTUS. My guess is that, now that he’s experienced the belly of the beast, he may be disillusioned beyond any will to carry on the liberal agenda. He’d rather be pooped out on a tropical paradise than have to deal with the madness of D.C. In that regard, wouldn’t we all!

Personally, I don’t care for either candidate. Obama is a liberal wet dream that was still born and Romney has made his millions breaking up good companies and sending the jobs overseas. Neither candidate has America’s best interests in mind. I will probably vote for the third party candidate Gary Johnson if he shows up on the Texas ballot. The parties HAVE to know the voters don’t care for their totalitarian methods. America is far down the path to self destruction like all democracies in history have gone. The fallout from its collapse will be pretty ugly.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The debate was at the hands of CNN. Or as I like to call them " The Caballa News Network". The debate as with the news on CNN is contrived entertainment. Or put it another way. Obama been giving Israel the cold shoulder. But Romney is Israel's guy.. Enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join