It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People: What do they do?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As of right now this is where I am:
Observations: (speculations about these inside brackets)

• They seem to be self aware [they act as individuals, and they also seem to have a sense of self preservation]

• They also are able to manipulate objects [it seems that they need to be near the object in order to manipulate it. To me at least it seems that they need to be within reach of an object, but since it also appears that they can turn transparent it kind of muddles this idea]

• They have mass, or at least can vary their mass [kind of like a Buddhist Monk. The idea of them having mass comes for the fact that many of you have reported hearing a whooshing sound when they pass. This is a good indication of them having some mass]

• Even when “cloaked” they can still be detected to a degree [they emit some infra-red light after they “cloak”, and can even be seen on a thermal camera for while transparent. This last point would seem that it takes a lot of energy for them to be transparent. This could explain why they seem to like being near ionizing energy]

• They apparently are part of some kind of social group. [I say this since they range in appearance as much as humans do, they also seem to dress differentially, and most importantly they seem have factions that they are part of (this comes to light in the reports that some seem to careless if we see them or not, others seem to treat us as a type of pet, and others seem to treat us very badly)]

• They seem to be freely mobile [They can freely move around from place to place. This implies that they can follow a person around the world if they want]

I'll be adding in more later, but I'm waiting for a few people to "OK" me telling their story.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: For better reading

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

Thank you for sharing this encounter.

I have a few questions about some of these event if you don't mind answering them.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ok it looks like I'll scavaging information from other threads. I will be up-dating this thread with any new informations. I have a couple days off coming up, during that time I'll post a better summary. Untill then, if you have anymore encounters due feel free to tell your story. I will be using them to help gather information to help us all out with these Shadow People.

Thank you everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

No problem , Just ask .
John

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well whenever I dose a high amount of DPH (allergy/sleep meds) around 800mg or so I always see these beings, infact while on this drug I am fully able to interact and sometimes even make them mad, like if I try touching or catching them. A few have made a hissing sound, while others just ignore me. oh and before mods get their panties in a knot, DPH is not illegal ANYWHERE to abuse, so my post better not go down!

and for anyone curious DPH causes delirium in high doses, with effects much like the Dautra plant, which so happens to allow people to see these beings as-well.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wonder if they just come and go from other dimensions or 'planes'. What I'm curious to know is if someone sees a shadow person in their house, does that mean the shadow person is always there, and just normally invisible?

If they just came and went, I don't think I'd be too freaked out if I saw one. If I knew that the thing was hanging around permanently, that would be a different story!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
reply to post by sled735

That's what I was kinda thinking. After reading others accounts of "shadow people" this thing seemed differant.

While I was still in Iraq I told our chaplin about it when he came to do a prayer with us before we went out on a mission. When I told him what my wife seen because I sorta took it as a sign like something was going to happen to me in Iraq. he got a serious look on his face and said let's go out for a ciggerate. When we got outside he said. We don't have anything to wory about, you and your wife a very blessed to have him there(my home) and he is there to keep her safe and comfort her. He said he was always around both of you and probably here right now. He makes his presense known when your going through hard times. I asked who he was he said a angel. He said I know you don't blieve me(because he knows I'm not religous at all and don't believe in the heaven or hell thing) so I don't know what it is

Whatever it was seemed to have emotions. It only would be seen when me and the wife were seperated for a while. Even though it looked like a full grown man it seeded kinda child like like how it would pet my pillow and how it had a temper tantrum when I said I would find someone better and it kn.ocked over my full glass of water.

I'm thinking it was already in that house before we moved there then when we moved in it became attached to us like it thought it was part of the family when I say family I meen my wife, the cat and me we had no children.

But who knows. It could have been anything.

Also the cat never paid it no mind then again my cat is totally strange. He doesn't know if he's a cat,person,dog, or bird. Me and the wife started getting freaked out cause whenever we left the house and came back almost all the lights were on. Then when we were watching tv the light turned on in the kitchen and we were like wtf, out comes the cat and walked over to the utility room where his litter box is and jumped up and flicked the light switch on. He learned how to turn on lights, open the sliding back door to the balcony so he can lay on the chair and watch the birds on the feeder. He made friends with a crow that would stand on him when he was laying down . If me and the wife were in the shower he would climb in and lay on the shower floor and relax under the warm water. The vet even said he was the stranges cat ever, he loved the vet he would jump up on the table and try and talk to the vet.

It was actually a very strange story when we got him too.
edit on 2012/10/4 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

For what it's worth, this has been my experience with them, no exceptions. They've appeared during my most challenging and stressful times, and I felt that their intent was to provide comfort. In one experience, there was certainly an angelic element to their presence. I see them head-on and haven't once felt fear. And I'm the kind of woman who turns watching Paranormal Activity into an aerobic event, unable to remain in one place, darting from room-to-room, doing run-bys of the television as I whimper with my own brand of enthusiastic Chicken Little-isms. It's seriously shameful. If I'm not scared of these guys, and have actually RUN toward them [only to watch them fade to nothingness by the time I arrive], they can't be bad.

I did some research on how the rods and cones of the human eye process colors outside their spectrum. Guess how they're seen? Total blackness. We all seriously need to wake up and smell our armpits on this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Well on DPH I would wonder around town delirious out of my mind..but I would always see shadow people walking around...Idk im leaning towards these figures just being in our minds...afterall all I have to do is down 800mg and im seeing these figures come and go.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

If this were true then we wouldn't have multiple people seeing the same Shadow Person at the same time. I will say that in some cases it does look like these creatures are figments of our imagination, but other reports do not point in that direction.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kentuckycowboy2

No problem , Just ask .
John

These shadow blobs, can you give more discription on them?

Also thank you for telling us the sizes of these Shadow People very helpful.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I wonder if they just come and go from other dimensions or 'planes'. What I'm curious to know is if someone sees a shadow person in their house, does that mean the shadow person is always there, and just normally invisible?

If they just came and went, I don't think I'd be too freaked out if I saw one. If I knew that the thing was hanging around permanently, that would be a different story!
I'm sorry, but they may be around us all the time. This being said it does sound like they are polite for the most part. The evidence points to them having to be invitied into a building by someone (even if it's not the current owners). Some of these Shadow People seem to be squatting in occupied homes, living it abanbon homes, or just tramping around. Others (and these are the issue causing ones) seem to go where ever they want.

It seems like they are bond to our laws of physics, and that means we can prevent them from entering a home or room they they are not in. There is a place near me that is suposely "haunted" by these Shadow People. I'm trying to see if I can go and examine the place and run a few tests (I'll let everybody here know when I go, and post any evidence I find)

If you are having an issue with these Shadow People, for right now I can say that you should be alright if you take a few precausions:

*Don't leave your doors open for long periods of time.
*Make sure you have screens on your windows.
*If you already have them in your house, only open up a door wide enough for you to enter then close it after your in (if you're with another person closing after they enter) Just make sure that it doesn't stay open long enough for more people than want you want in the room.
*If you have a yard, and are looking for some quietness, build a shed to work in or sit in, but follow the simple rules I've posted. You should be safe.

Finally relax. It would seem that the majority of these Shadow People don't give a hoot about us, and leave us alone. Chances that you'll have to deal with (I'm calling it a faction right now) this evil faction of Shadow People are slim.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

It seems like the ones that live with you are sympathitc (thats good to hear).

The Eye thing seems to be right, as we can see them using infra-red and full spectrum cameras and they pop up of thermal images.

Thank you for sharing your encounter.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yeah I know, but the fact there are various drugs which allows one to "peek" at the hidden still boggles my mind. Plus I've never seen these beings sober as many others, which I'd imagine would be a bit more frightening .

Anywho from my experience it seems some are good while others tend not to like us humans..

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Yeah I know, but the fact there are various drugs which allows one to "peek" at the hidden still boggles my mind. Plus I've never seen these beings sober as many others, which I'd imagine would be a bit more frightening .

Anywho from my experience it seems some are good while others tend not to like us humans..
Exactly, this is why a started this thread. By figuring out what they can and can't do, we can get a grip on what they're up to. Also it seems that we can get an estamated idea of this Shadow Culture that they seem to be a part of.

As for the drug comment. Yes it is possible to medically put yourself into state of awareness of these things (Shamans have been doing this type of stuff for as long as Shamans have be around) I not going to get in to any of this information since it may push the forums rules around, and that isn't helpful to many people (at least from my standpoint).

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

From what I've been able to discern from reports (it hasn't happened to me thank goodness) dark "shadow people" darting around isn't a very good sign about the psychological and mental state of the observer of them, whereby it represents an extreme conflict and the generation of bad karma from wrong acts.
This seems to be a popular thought, but is there any merit to it? So far from what I've seen here (and my own personal encouters) it doesn't seem to be the case everytime.

Perhaps not always the case, but it's a common occurance among the extremely mentally disturbed, and those who've been engaged in activities that run contrary to their conscience and what is right.

For example, Montreal serial killer Luka Magnotta talked on the net a lot about the "shadow people" he was seeing, and an old "friend" acquaintance of mine who was involved in an international thieving scam but who couldn't spend the money with a clear conscience, he saw them too, and would chase them around his room at night, and another old friend of mine who'd become a recluse in his appartment and smoking dope all the time, he also started to see them darting around out of the corner of his eye.

That said, sometime demonic activity might occur in relation to re-born Christians or those about to break out into a whole new domain of possibility, and being at risk of liberating themselves (from the dark side) come under increasing attack, which reminds me of a book by C.S. Lewis called "The Screwtape Letters".

edit on 12-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I read a few post that they might be all in our head.

Well lastnight I had a case of sleep paralysis (it happens to on occasion, about 3 or 4 times ayear).
It lasted for what seemed like 3 minutes, it used to scare me but after finding out from my doctor that's it a medical condition it doesn't bother me anymore.

Anyway I've read on ats many times that a lot of people see dark shadows when their under sleep paralysis. So while this was happening last night I looked all around my room( the best I could, I could only move my eyes nothing else) I scanned everywhere for the whole time this was happening and I DIDN'T see anything, the closest thing to a shadow person I seen was the Flying Dutchman with Spongebob on the tv. I never seen a dark person any other time before I had sleep paralysis even before I knew that it was medical thing.

Well I hope this helps your in your investigation

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There where two I saw ( I call the spheres ) they looked perfectly round & I would describe as about the size of a basketball , there was no features as lines , eyes , wings or anything to them . They made no noise at all & where not a dark black but I call them a more of a flat black , more towards a gray color than black but not Gray.

The first one floated slowly through the hallway at the door we use always I was sitting at the computer & the light was on just to my left & above , so it didn't affect it or bother it . I sit & watched it go by then hopped up walked over & looked for it but it was already gone .

The second on , or the second time it appeared I was coming out of our bathroom back to the living room through the kitchen . As I stepped from the bathroom into the door to the kitchen It flew by my left ear right in front of my face through the corner of the kitchen through the bedroom & was gone It went so fast I can't be sure it didn't dissipate or travel right through the wall . Again right by my ear within 3 inches & not a sound . It was the same color as described above .

The third & what I call the blob , It was the same color as well & had no definitive shape or form to it I got up from doing something on the computer & went towards the bedroom & when I got to the kitchen hall this blob just came at me all of the sudden & as I stopped it didn't & I only felt a chill as it hit me . All I can say about it's size was it looked like a flat cloud about 2x2 feet irregular in shape . I don't know if the chill was from me being so startled or from it going through me as I said I never got any feeling from any of them before other than being curious.

The one my wife told me she saw sounded like one of the spheres , This one I never witnessed myself , But she explained to me that she thought it was just watching her as she put cloths in the dryer that morning , So I again thought curious .

Sorry for being repetitive about some of it but I thought it might be the bast way to explain it .

John

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

Thank you for following up, just a couple more questions.
How did it travel? (were they in a strait line, do they aways travel in the same direction [ie did they all travel north to south]), and did they do anything that made you think it was an independant creature?

edit on 13-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: for got to add a comment.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Great story!

I have posted my story, on Shadow People. I believe they are real, cause of my own interactions, with them.

All I can say is NEGATIVE ENERGY, and the power to feed off of you.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Great story!

I have posted my story, on Shadow People. I believe they are real, cause of my own interactions, with them.

All I can say is NEGATIVE ENERGY, and the power to feed off of you.

That does seem to be some of these cases, but not all. If they were feeding off of us, then how are they doing this?

I know a lot of people believe this is happening, but how would that work? (I have a few ideas as how it could work, and I have posted one of the ideas already. It would be the same notion as a hot water heater, but a human being wouldn't be as good as a food source so then why feed off of us?)

Why do you believe that they are negative energy?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join