It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People: What do they do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

While this information you give is important. I would like to keep this to personal stories told first hand given that the thread is for gathering informations so that we can understand these creatures better.

Have you had any encounters that can backup the information given in the linked videos? (now that would be important since I can ask you about them)

Thank you though, as you do provide usefull information to people that are having a hard time with their encounters.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: Sorry I made a few spelling errors

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm not convinced about them being lost souls or without god whatever that means but I didnt ever get the sense of despair,malice,or other truly negative emotion around it.

As I said it/him appeared to be a concious,intelligent,self aware entity and it was clear it was in control of what went on.

I don't know if I explained it properly in my post but when things physically happened i.e cup slammed across garage,taps turned off,door locked then it wasnt visible.Some phenomena happened while I wasl looking elsewhere - taps,lock but the cup was flung and saw that happened,same as doors slammed but it didnt show itself but it seemed as if it was physically responsible for that happening as opposed to willing it.Thats my impression.

I also am certain in can show itself as it wishes except when its caught in the peripheral vision.

What I didnt think to mention in the first post was that one of the people there was a spiritualist,i mean a gifted one that ran a spiritual church.The only one of countless people i've met over my life who've claimed to feel presences,have psychic ability or talk to spirits who i believed for a moment actually could.He prooved it beyond reasonable doubt to me by knowing things about my family nobody had any notion of.

Things is he seemed to attract things to him.seemed like a price for what he could do.And I think he may have drawn it to our work.

Now I told him what kept happening when I was there by myself.Ao he believed it was the soul of the suicide returning it was trying with all its strength to communicate but he wasnt there when it was,wasnt human.

There were no sense of anything religious involved though maybe they are djinns,an older,stronger than humans.There was no evil here,it loved to frighten,not to feed on negativity iMO but for the simple jöy of it.of toying with us.

They do sound as if they come in as varied a choice as us.I've heard of the top hatted type n thats a mad idea,i picture slash from G n R.lol.

Has anyone tried to contact them ???

The one I met never talked but it could communicate it's intentions without words.

Anyone communicted with them ??

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just recently told my story about my first paranormal experience in another thread in its entirety, so i will summarize it here, but i believe it can add to this discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When i was in 6th grade i stayed over at a friends house, we overheard his mother talking about a house nearby that was supposedly haunted, after she passed out from drinking, my friend told me he know were it was so we went out to find it. it did not take us long to find it, it was a two story white house that had all its windows broken and no front door, we wondered around the house for a short time with nothing really happening.

Then we were in the first room of the house, my back was to the front doorway with my friend facing me about 5 feet away. at that moment i saw a massive shadow that appeared as many people describe "Blacker then Black" shoot from left to right behind my friend, we both reacted at the same time and we ran away. once we made it back to my friends house I noticed he was frantically rubbing his back, i asked him "You saw it too!?" and he replied "saw what!?", at that moment he lifted his shirt and he had three scratch marks the full length of his back.

So my friend reacted to being scratched on his back at the same moment i reacted to seeing a shadow behind him, he never saw it himself.

As well i would like to comment on the OP's encounter in the basement. From your story and from what other people have been saying, i don't think what you saw should be called a "shadow person" but a actual Ghost of a once living person. i almost want to think that shadow people can not stop moving or are only visible while moving if that makes any senses... there are so many kinds of paranormal entity's

SUMMARIZED: My friend was physical attacked while i witnessed a shadow behind him.
edit on 6-10-2012 by OpenSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
So far this is what I have taken from everyone stories. If I missed anything let me know.
I’ve also added a few questions at the bottom of the page. It would be nice if they could get answered. Thank you.

Observations:
*They seem to be self-aware. (This is very important as it is a good indication of intelligent)

*So far others have also pointed out that they have seen these Shadow People move items (plastic bags, a knob, and a cup of water)

*They seem to make a noise if you pass by one, or one passes by you. So outside of being able to talk in some cases they seem to have enough mass to move wind around.

*We have a story where one appeared to want to punch another person (this is important since it indicates that also is aware of us, and that it knows it can harm us)

*Cats and Dogs are able to detect them.

*There seems to be different types, or racial traits between them. (Or at least they appear in different shades. Black, smoky, white)

*It also seems that they have appeared in different sizes suggesting that each one is completely different than another one. (Kind of like us)

*They appear to be wearing a hat at time and other times a shroud or something, and other times not wearing hat. It also seems that they can appear to be wearing different styles of clothing.

*In more than a few stories it is implied that they have a high degree of emotional attachments (very interesting)

*It appears that they are not tied to a location (this is very important since it implies that they are autonomous in their actions)

As for speculations:
*I’ve heard that the reason we can see things better out of the corner of our eyes is due to the way our cones and rods are.

*I personally have never been directly attacked by a Shadow Person (other than the knob throwing incident), but it does seem like they can physically attack us since they can move objects. It also seems that there are some reports of them pushing people off of bikes (if that report can be believed) it doesn’t seem out of their abilities though.

*based off their behaviors, it seems like some of them are more like jerks than anything else. It also appears that they can be benign or aggressive. It seems like each one has its own personality.

*I’m not sure about how long ago they’ve been reported. I remember reading about tiny black figures in ancient India that would cause bad misfortune if encountered.

I like to thank everyone who responded so far.

Questions:

Has anyone seen one move an object that wasn’t within reach of their form?

So has anyone noticed if other pets (fish, snakes, mice…ect…ect) are also affected by them?

Can anyone remember only certain sizes of these creatures are emotionally attached? I’m wondering if it’s only with the child sized ones, or has anybody had the taller human sized one be this way too?

Does this mean that they have racial traits, or that they can alter their tone?

Does being religious make it easier to detect them, or does it make them more willing to make an appearance?

Do people think they are evil because they are afraid of them, or have they done something to you to make you believe that they are evil?

Are there any encounters that are beneficial to you the witness?

To anyone that has a reoccurring encounter with them; do you know if it has a name it goes by (not one that you call it, but one it told you)?

edit on 6-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: Does anyone read italian?

I will try to answer some of your questions, but I'm not sure it was a "shadow person" what happend to me and my wife so not sure how helpful my answers are.

1. I only seen a cup of water spill over I didn't see it do it, but I was seeing it standing to the far right of me and wgen it vanished I heard what sounded like when you wave your hand fast next to your ear then a 10th of a second later the cup of water spilled.

2. I had a cat and a 100gal saltwater tank. Neither the fish or cat never acted strangely well like I said before the cat was always a strange one but that just who he is.

3. In my post I said the when I was young I seen the 3-4ft one just standing in my doorway and that was it. The one that was the size of a full grown man was the one that showed emotions

4. Don't have any answer for that

5. Me and the wife are not religous at all, some might even say we are border line athiest

6. The small one I seen when I was young terrified me. I felt in danger which cause my flight or fight response to kick in. The larger one never gave me or the wife a threating feeling

7. I'm not sure. I never hit the lottery after seeing one but nothing bad happend either.

After I posted my story when I went to work and brought it up with some of the guys. Most of them know my story cause most were deployed with me. One of the guys reminded me of his story he told me while we were in iraq. It really freaks me out. I will post it on this thread soon

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

While this information you give is important. I would like to keep this to personal stories told first hand given that the thread is for gathering informations so that we can understand these creatures better.

Have you had any encounters that can backup the information given in the linked videos? (now that would be important since I can ask you about them)

Thank you though, as you do provide usefull information to people that are having a hard time with their encounters.
edit on 6-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: Sorry I made a few spelling errors

No, I don't, but I thought this video would also offer you some information about these "beings" since the video is about them, and Amy tells her personal experience, along with the clients she meets, and she talks about what these things can do to people. It is also important for the people contributing to this thread to realize the threat these things can cause in their life.

I'll delete this thread from my subscribed list now so I won't interrupt your thread any more.

edit on 10/6/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Guyfriday

From what I've been able to discern from reports (it hasn't happened to me thank goodness) dark "shadow people" darting around isn't a very good sign about the psychological and mental state of the observer of them, whereby it represents an extreme conflict and the generation of bad karma from wrong acts.

I only ever see them when I'm meditating on a regular basis. I would think that provides a better psychological and mental state.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I found the videos very helpful for what I am experiencing on some level.
I understand the OP's position,
but all contributions are greatly appreciated by me.
I thought she had a great perspective on what she believes of them,
and it is worth a look,
so keep on being true to what you feel is a valid post,
some of us do appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

I found the videos very helpful for what I am experiencing on some level.
I understand the OP's position,
but all contributions are greatly appreciated by me.
I thought she had a great perspective on what she believes of them,
and it is worth a look,
so keep on being true to what you feel is a valid post,
some of us do appreciate it.
I too would like to reflect this remark. There's no need to get rid of it, if you believe that someone will be helped by the video then by all means please leave it (since at least one person has come forward about it helping)

edit on 6-10-2012 by Guyfriday because: miss-spelled something

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

While meditating? I wonder if this has anything to do with the uncluttering of the mind? (this could be why religious people, and spritural people see them more then others. though this is just a guess at this point)

reply to post by ussoldier

Thank you answering the questions. Do you feel that the Shadow Person you saw when you were younger is the same one you saw more recently?

reply to post by OpenSource

Do you feel that the Shadow Person attacked your friend, or do you think that it might have reacted to your friend being attacked? Shadow People seem to be more independant then a typical ghost. While ghosts are either restricked to a location, these Shadow People seem to be able to move around as freely as us (which makes figuring them out even more inportant)

reply to post by fastbob72

Thank you for this good information. I'm under the impression that they are more like us then we like to admit. Some of them seem to be bad, some benign, but they're also hiding. It's like they can hide in plain sight, but not completely when seen from our peripheral vision (like some type of camo-effect)

I'll be updating more infomation later today. Agin I'd like to thank all of the contributors so far, and encourage others to post about their encounters with these creatures.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by OpenSource

Do you feel that the Shadow Person attacked your friend, or do you think that it might have reacted to your friend being attacked? Shadow People seem to be more independent then a typical ghost. While ghosts are either restricted to a location, these Shadow People seem to be able to move around as freely as us (which makes figuring them out even more important)

It was so long ago its hard to say more then what i already told, But i have had alot of personal experience with the paranormal though my years of amateur 'Ghost hunting'. With that said, after looking back at what i experienced, i don't think what we encountered could be classified as a shadow person, for the fact that i saw it strait on and that it left three distinct claw marks on my friends back, i think that would more put it into a Demonic category.. if that makes any sense..

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thank you answering the questions. Do you feel that the Shadow Person you saw when you were younger is the same one you saw more recently? 

I dont think so. That happend in the house I grew up in and there was alot of strange things going on in that house. All my friends said it was hunted. my first thread and I yhink only thread on ats was about what happened to me there. If I can figure out how to link that thread into this reply you can read it, maybe it will give some info.

here is the link...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

Thank you, I'll go over the information in the encounter.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by The Cusp

While meditating?

Not while meditating, but during periods when I meditate regularly. I usually meditate before bed, and see them when I wake.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Part 4: The Final Chapter...

To whomever has been following me as I recount my experience, thank you for your patience. It takes alot out of me, to write this. I'm going to attempt to finish, and if I'm able, I will offer my summation, afterwards...

No one was sure what just happened. My wife seemed ok. Everything appeared to be returning to normal. Several people decided to call it an evening. As goodbyes were exchanged and vehicles began leaving, I started to clean up and break things down. Before I touched anything on the table where the board and the candles were, I grabbed my Mag-lite. Shining the beam on the candles, I examined them closely. Searching for anything that might explain what had just occured. Everything seemed to be intact. Nothing unusual or out of place. No "ectoplasm" saturating anything...I laughed to myself, for even looking for such things...

We were down to four, now...My wife had made it into the kitchen and was sitting at the dining room table, deep in thought. Sipping on a Mountain Dew, occasionally. I was putting the seer back in it's bag and I placed it and the board back into the closet. Daniel was still out on the porch, leaning on the railing, looking out into the darkness. Russ...RUSS!!!

Where was Russ? I walked out to the road! Scanning the sidewalks and across the pasture behind the neighbor's house....Is that him? A dark figure of what appeared to be a man standing in the middle of the pasture. Russ!...I called...No response. No movement. Russell!!! I yelled again....Yeah!...I heard behind me. I turned to see Russ walking up behind me. Coming from the direction of the house. But if Russ is there?...I spun around to look into the field again! What ever I saw, was not Russ and...Is not there!...Man...I really need some sleep. My mind is messing with me BIG time....

What happened? Are you OK? I asked. Yeah...I just needed to be alone for awhile, he said. Well, do you want to talk about it? I paused to let him think...He turned and gestured that I walk with him. He took out another cigarette and lit it. He said, "Ya' know when something happens to you, and try as you may, you just can't get your head around it"...I responded... "Yeah! I've had that happen once or twice." And then he said, "Well, THIS is NOT one of those times!!!" I tried to interpret what he meant. And, I'm sure my expression revealed that I was as confused as I really was.

We were back on the porch now, and he picked up the chair that he knocked over earlier, and sat down. I grabbed another and slid it up facing his. The investigator in me wanted to grill him with 50 questions. I tried to come up with a solid ice-breaker that would allow the conversation to flow from it. I was just about to speak, when he blurted, "You know, I just don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it!"...

"I don't know how, but your wife and I were taken somewhere. And while we were there, we could hear everything that was going on here, but while our minds...or, or, or, our spirits, or whatever, were there, we had no control over our bodies, here...We saw Ted! Now I don't know if he brought us there, or what, but I could....'feel'...everything that he knew and that he wanted from us, and I could 'feel' everything about Michelle, too!"

I didn't know what to say! "Feel", "Saw", "Heard"...All of these senses require body parts, but he says that they left their bodies and couldn't control them! And, where exactly did they go? Another dimension? Another universe? Hell? Purgatory? Where does, "Ted" live????

Suddenly...my thoughts were interrupted, by a giant shadow, moving across the yard! Like a gigantic sheet flying across my property, blocking out the moonlight. What the hell was that! I looked up...Nothing....There it goes again! What on earth could be causing that? I heard a big "Thump". Like a boulder hitting the ground. "Did you hear that?" Russ asked. Yeah! What was it? I said.

Something was brewing and there was a definite sensation in the air. We both could feel it! You know that feeling you get when you're watching a scary movie, and you try to prepare yourself for whatever is about to happen? Well imagine that, 10 times stronger, but without the ominous music playing in the background...It was deathly silent...Not a sound. I was straining my ears, trying to pick up anything at all, to prove to my brain that my ears still worked...

At first, it was like a hum...And then, like a sudden gust, blowing through the treetops...But when we looked, the light of the moon shining through, revealed no movement! The sound left, as quickly as it had come..Then...All at the same time, the shadow, that whoosing sound and the entire porch, roof, foundation and all seemed to lift several inches off of the ground and slam back down!!! We both strained to keep our balance.

Somehow, Ted paid us a visit!!!
edit on 10/6/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: I can...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The board did on two occassions, very strange.

Karma? I do not believe in dharma as it was created by Brahmins to subjugate the "lower" castes (it reminds me of Christian explanations of humanity's suffering because of a stolen apple). Reincarnation predates karma by many many years and was only later tied to it. Buddhist (even later) and New Age airbrushing of the concept does not move me except in disgust. Every time people mention karma and the fall I think of the Appalachian song, "Will the Circle Be Unbroken..." Scary to think that one would consider the godhead as intelligent if the only method of punishment was eternal hell or eternal return to a life of hell. Were I god, I would have corrected humanity and individuals in a different way (dare I say, more humane?!).

One should look to Animism and Shamanism as a more practical assessment (albeit unscientifical) of the phenomena.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ten years ago I went through a terrible ordeal when I was attacked (and semi-possessed) for a short time by a demon. I didn’t even believe in them, but obviously this forced me to believe. I mention this because I had an experience with Shadow Men during this time.

Before the attacks, I began seeing these Shadow Men. They were tall (but no taller than me, at 6 foot), somewhat broad-shouldered perhaps but not bulky. They were black shadow forms, their outlines fairly sharp. Obviously therefore I could discern no details other than their size and shape. They did not wear hats but I assumed they wore clothing of some kind, as their shoulders, arms and legs seemed too straight to resemble bodily curves. They struck me as cardboard cutout men and usually stood perfectly still and straight like iconic agents or executive-types, otherwise moving (and soon vanishing when they did.)

They followed me around for a short while, mostly inside my parents’ house (near my bedroom (which I hardly left, being semi-depressed at the time.) One time I noticed them following me while outdoors. They only seemed interested in and only I saw them. As soon as the demonic attacks started, I stopped seeing them, and have never seen them since. I’ll skip the demon attack/possession part of this story as it seems off-topic (but I’d gladly explain it here or elsewhere if asked.)

Another time however, years prior this incident, I once awoke in the night to see a Shadow Man standing before me. His appearance was exactly like the others I described above. He was facing me and never budged an inch. He was semi-transparent, the upper half of his shadow form being very dense while his legs were barely visible. His feet were exactly where my dog was sleeping, undisturbed (and by the way, our dog and cats never showed any awareness of the other Shadow Men either.)

Nervous, I switched on my lamp. He was gone the moment I did. I left the light on so that I could go back to sleep (I liked thinking that since I couldn’t see him he wasn’t still there.) The next night I woke up and saw him again, even closer than the night before. Again I turned on my light and went back to sleep. I kept the light on for the next few nights but this incident never repeated.

I believe, and yes this may just be conjecture on my part, that the Shadow Men I first described were agents of evil. I know no more about them than that. The demon which attacked me was cruel, unrelenting but also felt mentally inferior (mentally handicapped by human standards.) And yet, there was a slick strategy about when and how he attacked me, the mind games that were being played. I believe that these Shadow Men (although unseen by me at this point) were serving as generals, instructing their bulldog (of sorts) to do their dirty work.

This matches with an episode of “A Haunting” documentary series I saw (which dealt with credible cases.) A female paranormal investigator was exploring a supposedly haunted graveyard at night with her son. She was quite skeptical about his particular case, which is partly why she let her son come along. They both witnessed Shadow Men walking nearby and this scared them off. After this encounter, her son became possessed (he began feeling strangely during their encounter with these Shadow Men.)

This also reminds me a little of The Nine (not to be confused with Tolkien’s fantasy villains) mentioned in Peter Levenda’s book, “Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft”. In the 1950’s, Dr. Andrija Puharich, a US Army officer and physician/scientist who studied human consciousness, encountered beings through a medium which referred to themselves as The Nine. They claimed to have been from a starship and had overseen mankind’s growth through its evolution. Their intentions may or may not have been benign or honest, of course.

That may be unrelated, but I myself have seen UFO’s (sometimes as if fated to) and I can’t help but wonder if there is a connection. I once saw a shadowy UFO which felt truly otherworldly to me (it certainly did not represent any technology.) It was shaped like a giant bat wing, was semi-transparent and would follow me around as if examining me from above. This usually happened during my night walks but once occurred while I was at my parents’ place on a foggy afternoon while they were away, disappearing just before they returned.

During all these encounters I was not on any medication, drugs, alcohol and was not schizophrenic or given to hallucinations. At the time of the demonic attack I had however suffered from a year and a half of sleep deprivation, but was resting comfortable for days leading up to the attacks. I saw a psychologist due to this, who consulted a psychiatrist (concerned about my account of being demonically attacked and half-possessed.) They determined me to be perfectly healthy, but for a treatable stress problem, but believed the “demon attack” to be my “creative interpretation of a panic attack”.

I was a visual artist and had been suffering from panic attacks at the time, so I can see how they arrived at this conclusion. The panic attacks were however brought on my demonic experience, but I accepted their assessment (officially) as I understood they would have been no further help regarding anything beyond their understanding. I had only told him about the demonic stuff in the first place as I was extremely desperate for help at the time.

In my personal estimation, the Shadow Men I experienced before my demon attacks were certainly not ghosts and were undoubtedly linked to the demonic attacks I then suffered. I believe they were somehow behind it.

edit on 6-10-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi,

I joined here to share my experiences with these beings. I´ve been a long time lurker, but since I haven't seen a similar experience to mine I thought I would share.

First, when I was 15 years old, me and my family moved to a new house. We were the only people in the building, since it was brand new. Well, aside from hearing people walking in the other floors, my mom was the first to have a paranormal experience. She was with my brother, a baby at the time and was trying to put him to sleep. She said she felt the air become really cold and was paralysed and couldn't move. Minutes later, my brother was asleep and she could move again.

Now it gets strange. Years later (2 to be exact) things happened again. This time to me and a friend of mine. We were talking on the net (MSN) because he said he had heard strange noises in his house. He set up his webcam so that I could see anything unusual. His webcam started to show some strange images to say the least and he stopped replying. It was really late, 4 p.m. and what i get now is some latino words. I thought he was joking at firtst, but what threw me off was when using google translator one of the phrases had to do with his mother who had died recently, I continued to talk to this entity and it became very hostile making fun of me and saying devil (I am agnostic btw) in different languages, Then it stopped. Oh, I forgot to say what happened 2 days days earlier. I was laying in my bed with the lights on, and in the reflection in the mirror I saw a shadow past behind me slowly, It was small and didn't have a form.

One year later this friend of mine was spending the night at my place and one of my brothers drawings was on the floor all ripped up and I caught it and threw it in the garbage. Minutes later my friend came to me (I was speaking on the living room and he was on the PC in my bedroom) and asked if I had threw a paper ball at him. I said no, and when I saw what the paper was I was in shock. It was the same drawing I had thrown in the garbage. On that night, my ring (not married, I just have a GF) was on the floor without any explanation possible. The only way my ring could have gone to the floor from my bedside table was by jumping other objects that were in front of it. Then it stopped... for a while.

This was the last time it happened. It was last year. I went to the toilet (was alone in the house) and when I was walking out of the WC i heard a bed squeaking. It scared the hell out of me honestly. Like someone pressing the mattress hard continously. It lasted 10 minutes. My brother and 2 friends of mine and my GF heard it too. So I'm not crazy on this one I believe lol. What I draw from this experience:

- It tried to scare me. I was watching a TV show on the living room and it started making the noise in one of the beds when the girl from the Exorcist showed up on screen. When I called my mother she woke up and immeadiatly the noise stopped.

- If it doesn't scare you, it gives up. The last time it happened was at lunch hour. I was with my GF in the living room and it started the noise. Well, I started making fun of it by saying it was probably the wind since it was so weak. Well, this thing got mad and the noise much harder. But still I said to stop, because it was not scaring me, and so it stopped. And it never happened again.

So here it is, hope this is somehow useful

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

- If it doesn't scare you, it gives up. The last time it happened was at lunch hour. I was with my GF in the living room and it started the noise. Well, I started making fun of it by saying it was probably the wind since it was so weak. Well, this thing got mad and the noise much harder. But still I said to stop, because it was not scaring me, and so it stopped. And it never happened again.

So here it is, hope this is somehow useful

Hey there,am glad to hear you've realised that because then it can't really do much more to hard you - in my opinion anyway !!

I really don't think it's done with malicious intent but more like an arrogant bully scaring a wee boy cos it's fun and makes them fell big.Again I have to stress that's my take on it but I don't KNOW for sure so be cautious of them !!!

Hey just don't do what I did and thinking I knew it all,that such things were nonsense and taunted the thing,,then it will make an issue of it !!!

Bob

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thanks for the reply Bob.

Well, yeah, that was the sense that I got too... Of a bully-like personality. A little childish in fact. I was at the time actually seeing how it responded to the little provocation since it wasn't stopping. But no, I don't want to mess with these things. And I am 90% sure it will happen again, because there were other incidents but minor ones in comparison to those in my post, so I left them out. It happens from time to time unfortunately lol. I got really interested in this subject though, so its nice to find this thread. And another thing, I thought this could relate to both Shadow People phenomena and Poltergeist phenomena at the same time. Who knows hein?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My apologies for not posting an information up-date tonight. I got invited to go on a ghost hunt. I'll be back tomorrow to post the up-dated information.

Sorry again, but also thank you all for posting. Keep the information coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join