It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else ready for the political debate tonight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Obama doesn't know arithmetic as if raising the tax on a few million people less than 5 million is going to pay for over 320 million.

Geez this tax crap is that pure crap Obama does not have a damn clue

edit on 3-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You have to be very bored to watch the debates! Remember when Santa Clause wasn't real, and you knew it but your classmates didn't? It's the same all over with the U.S. political election... it's not real folks, it's rigged and it's pretty obvious to see where the $$$ go and the media pitting a clown against a foreigner president!

edit on 3-10-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Obama doesn't know arithmetic as if raising the tax on a few million people less than 5 million is going to pay for over 320 million.

Geez this tax crap is that pure crap Obama does not have a damn clue

You would say that no matter what he said.

Your one sided viewpoint precedes you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Already 2 personal stories. Ugh ... these predictable strategies are getting tired. Romney's stage presence is much better than I thought but they words coming out of his mouth are not working. Obama on the other hand is a lot shakier than I thought.

link   
I could care less about taxes, what good are tax cuts for people if the prices of everything all over the place is skyrocketing? Cool you're going to get more in your paycheck but at the end of the week you'll be more broke than you ever were before because you can't afford gas or food......

link   
reply to post by Annee

Am I the topic?

Nope

The debates are.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Already 2 personal stories. Ugh ... these predictable strategies are getting tired. Romney's stage presence is much better than I thought but they words coming out of his mouth are not working. Obama on the other hand is a lot shakier than I thought.

agreed, but dont think Obamas "ugghh" pauses are a sign of weakness

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

But the Bilderbergs told me they are real!

link   
reply to post by neo96

You'd probably be more interesting...

link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

I agree but I am not sure the masses will see it that way.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It seems like Obama doesnt know what hes talking about, and Romney is lying. What a great set of choices.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow ... I am in the middle class. If either of these guys are being honest I am going to be making bank really soon. I cant wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

I agree but I am not sure the masses will see it that way.

This must be the first time you ever heard Obama speak...... that ughhh has been a part of his vocabulary for a long time now lol

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Romney's tax plan: I'M LOWERING TAX RATES, oh btw I'm taking a ton of deductions and excemptions away, so you will actually be paying more taxes.

He has said it over and over, how do people support that plan?
edit on 3-10-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh no Romney playing the rules lawyer, bad form. I just don't see Obama as being shaky so much as having to figure out which points to address on a complicated subject. Also it is important to keep in mind as the sitting President he is at a bit of a disadvantage. He hasn't had five years to devote to devising a message and well defined plan. Apparently Romney has and still couldn't get one developed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Neither of them has actually answered a question yet.

Not at all surprised...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now Romney is telling you how much he is going to cut out of social programs.

Suck it middle class, just deal with it. You don't see him saying he is going to cut subsidies to oil companies or tax cuts to corporations, no no, he is going to cut healthcare for the middle class and any other social programs he deems unworthy.

The middle class should be crying at this point.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They're not even trying to stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obama is looking pretty weak, but the again so is Romney.

Ahhhh no teleprompter!!!
edit on 3-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Romney is wearing black and orange, I see, which are Halloween colors, so he's seasonal.

Still, the NDAA scares me more than goblins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join