It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Obama a racist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A video has surfaced that may shed some light on the subject.

In a video obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller, then-presidential candidate Barack Obama tells an audience of black ministers, including the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, that the U.S. government shortchanged Hurricane Katrina victims because of racism.

“The people down in New Orleans they don’t care about as much!” Obama shouts in the video, which was shot in June of 2007 at Hampton University in Virginia. By contrast, survivors of Sept. 11 and Hurricane Andrew received generous amounts of aid, Obama explains. The reason? Unlike residents of majority-black New Orleans, the federal government considers those victims “part of the American family.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

LINK HERE

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Already posted...and if he was racist he certainly he would do better for the blacks in this country than he has. Assuming you mean racist toward blacks. You might mean racist toward whites too however, since he is half white.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sorry. I did a search for racist obama and nothing came up.

Mods please close.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Sorry. I did a search for racist obama and nothing came up.

Mods please close.

Or you have time to find another news story, edit and replace the thread. Just a thought.
Daily News UK always has dirt we won't publish in our newspapers. LOL

Edit: Dropped some stars and flags around here in return for the nice comment below. Tx anytime.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Already posted...and if he was racist he certainly he would do better for the blacks in this country than he has. Assuming you mean racist toward blacks. You might mean racist toward whites too however, since he is half white.

Your post made a lot of sense. Thanks a bunch.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I convinced that he is racist. I think he hates the human race.

(I'm always astounded at how people can forget that the man is half-white, btw.)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes.

He's a black American.
edit on 3-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Yes.

He's a black American.
edit on 3-10-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

He is not a black American. He's mixed race. Maybe even he has forgotten that. I think all the shouting about his being the first "black" president is hilarious.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If you apply the same standards to him that you would a southern white president, then YES. People who don't want to confront that hard truth or going to distract and deflect with everything they can. No matter what, the fact will remain that the people defending Obama now, would have a problem if he had white skin and was speaking to an all white audience.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
If you apply the same standards to him that you would a southern white president, then YES. People who don't want to confront that hard truth or going to distract and deflect with everything they can. No matter what, the fact will remain that the people defending Obama now, would have a problem if he had white skin and was speaking to an all white audience.

As a white southerner, I would not have a problem if Obama was white and speaking to an all white audience. Nor do I have a problem with Obama being black or mixed race and speaking to an all black audience.

Obama's point was not about race, but how different economic classes were being treated. Poverty and second class citizenship is not bound by race. There are more whites in poverty than blacks in this country. The truth is that in any major disaster, those lower in the economic scale get a lower priority than those at the top.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Way to avoid the issue. If that white southern president was preaching to an all white audience about how black people were screwing them over and out to get them, that would be racist. That's what the KKK does. That's what Obama and Jeremiah Wright do.

Obama's point was not about race top.

Only someone that was really trying to delude themselves would believe that.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I believe he chose the Democrat Party because it was the racist party. He no doubt wanted to change it from the inside. Sounds silly at first glance i know but the facts are impossible to escape. The Democrats refused to give up their slaves under the Lincoln Administration by a whopping 96% resulting in the Civil War. A Democrat started the KKK. Al Gore sr. was filibustering the GOP Bill to give blacks equal rights when JFK was killed,effectively ending the filibuster. Lyndon B. Johnson reluctantly signed it but got the bright idea of throwing in entitlements and enslaving the black community. Since 1974 the Democrat pushed abortion laws have killed 13 million blacks and 2000 a day currently. Legal genocide is basically what it is. The black community has been victim the of so many broken promises it has effected their culture negatively ( my opinion) . It is not the black community's fault whatsoever. When they are treated as Americans who happen to be black instead of African Americans they will see equality. When they begin to refuse the racist bribery that the Democrats push on them they will see equality.
Obama is not helping the black community whatsoever by using race as a weapon. He was elected in a large part to end racism. Obama is more racist than Bush ever was. He had the opportunity to put a huge dent in racism but did just the opposite. America has not been this divided since the mid 1900's. He has set us back 50 years on the issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by incoserv

I convinced that he is racist. I think he hates the human race.

(I'm always astounded at how people can forget that the man is half-white, btw.)

Yeah, that's why they first thing he did was correct a gross injustice toward women.
He ensured that half the human race gets the same wages the other half gets if they do the same work. That's hating people? Not only is it loving people, it is loving their mothers and daughters too.

No one can deny (without being a misogynist) that his was a step in the right direction.

Think about what this implies!!!
Republicans repeatedly denied women A BASIC HUMAN RIGHT TO EQUAL PAY !!!

No matter how much they try to hide or deny it, Republicans believe and take to heart the same archaic Biblical notions that we criticize extremist Muslims for: They truly believe women are a subservient species, less important than men and do not deserve the same wages for doing the same job.

They think women should not even be in the workplace and blame modern problems on women's liberation and the birth control pill of all things.
The good old boys of the GOP stands with the corporation's that discriminate against women EVERY TIME. Tells you something. At least it should if you are paying attention. I don't get why anyone would deliberately vote to bring back discrimination, and least of all why women would.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I believe he chose the Democrat Party because it was the racist party.

I think you made a typo that smells of poo poo.

You mean the more RACIALLY DIVERSE PARTY.

Try to stick to the facts while you are lying.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He obviously is. Just read the book that he wrote regarding his commie dad.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Obama's point was not about race, but how different economic classes were being treated.

I wonder about all of this.
Is it that there were no poor people in Florida for Andrew and NYC for 911, or there are no rich people that lived in New Orleans before Katrina?

If President Obama was interested in the truth, he might mention that federal help was initially refused by Mayor Nagin and that a large fleet of public school buses were left to be destroyed in the flood when a clear-thinking individual would have used them to evacuate the poor people that had no way out of the city.

Some of us will not forget watching some of the poor that stayed behind, bothering themselves to loot stores before the rains barely started. Not gathering food from grocery stores, smashing into and looting jewelry and electronics stores. It was filmed by news crews that stayed behind to film the hurricane making landfall. I google searched trying to find out if any journalists that stayed behind were killed, didn't find evidence that any were killed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Obama is a racist in the sense that anyone who criticize him
is a racist.

Anyone that insecure must be a closet racist themselves,
pointing the figure when he has three pointing back

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How is this not a racist statement?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Already posted...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join