It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Carnage, Children Slaughtered: The Moral Question Obama Can’t Evade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by gravitor

I would assume CIA spies pick the targets. I did not actually say the Pakistan people were terrorists. I said they basicly harbor them. I find it hard to believe a lot of Pakistan people did not know Bin Laden was in Pakistan. But, The American people are divided too, so i see where your coming from. I do not think everyone in Pakistan wants to harbor terrorists. You must realize the American people are just spectators in the Middle East just as the Pakistan people are spectators.
edit on 2-10-2012 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

I am gaining in respect for You sir.
How do the CIA pick their targets for drones to blow them and women and children into tiny pieces of rotting flesh???
Do they wander about Pakistan?
Do they have cameras on Pakistan?
Or do they just "PICK" any suitable looking target?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I seriously doubt they target innocent women and children and i have no clue of the inner workings of the CIA.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

I seriously doubt they target innocent women and children and i have no clue of the inner workings of the CIA.

If any highly trained agent wanted to KILL a specific person, they could with one bullet.
Two to make sure( Osama bin Loaded?)
No sir, these are randomly chosen , and spread out acts of terror by America upon Pakistan.
These are COWARDS sat at desks in forts pushing buttons not caring who or what they murder.
These are American cowards, not soldiers facing an enemy equally armed.
These are third world innocents been slaughtered to create an excuse to escalate ever more for PROFIT wars by Americas corperate military regime.
Obama is an agent of that corperate system.
Wake up.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
The entire article is just a knee-jerk hit piece meant to bash obama, and is an over reaction.

Drones have never been used to specifically target civilian populations. They have been used to target terrorists within a civilian population who are using the civilians as shields.

Basically it's just a piece of junk.

Drones use missiles. Missiles aren't bullets, they're bombs. A missile can't blow up just one person, unless that person is several yards from any other human being.

And what are the odds that a coward terrorist isn't hiding in the middle of civilians?

/TOA

So! terrorists are cowards???( I have it confirmed upon here that Obama is a terrorist)
Is Obama living with women and children?
These so called terrorists hiding with civilians ....might just live with said civilians, they may just be civilians????
gravitor

Semantics here...If organized military action constitutes terrorism then yes...Every nation in the world with an active military is a terrorist organization.

But of course the truth is....

Terrorists are defined by the specific action or TARGETING INNOCENT CIVILIANS in order to create FEAR AND TERROR amongst a population with the goal of effecting policy.

Terrorism works best if the target is a democracey...cuz in dictatorships the neccessary relationship between civilians and leaders is broken.

TERRORISTS...TARGET CIVILIANS

THE USA TARGETS TERRORISTS...

One's aim is to kill terrorists to prevent many civilians from being murdered by those terrorists...and in those strikes, sometimes civilians are killed.

The other (Terrorists) GOAL is to kill as many civilians as possible.

I have no doubt that everyone here understands the fundemental distinction, but for partisan purposes coddle ignorance and the fallacy of FALSE EQUIVELANCE when speaking of the President of the United States,
edit on 2-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm awake. I am just a spectator though. Just like 300 million other Americans.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"The USA targets terrorists"

HOW????
You explain how YOU or the USA knows who is a terrorist?

Do You or the USA watch these so called terrorists go and kill civilians???
Do YOU??
Does the USA????/
Then what, do they follow them to their homes???
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Actually, yes. Here are two concepts that you should look up: intelligence and surveillance.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Should I indeed?

So You are stating what?
That civilians of Pakistan are identified by "INTELLIGENCE and SURVEILLANCE" and then drones are targetted to where they live with women and children to be blown to smithereens ???
And I need to look up about intelligence....hmmmmmmm.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
NavyDoc,
Tell Me please ...if with Your INTELLIGENCE and SURVEILLANCE ...that You determined that a person in Los Angeles was committing murders to gain financially...would You condone and encourage a drone attack on said person wherever Your intelligence and surveillence said such person was... and never mind if civilians are also blown to bits.
Would Your intelligence justify such???
gravitor

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Drone Carnage, bomb carnage, shooting carnage, there's no difference how people die. The Iraq war, Afghanistan war, and any other war for that matter, simply isn't a moral decision, period. War and killing people is not something a civilized society should be actively engaged in.

We tell our children to solve their differences without fighting, yet as adults we use war to solve our differences. What's wrong with this picture? The countries of the world can't even come together to help settle differences between 2 feuding neighboring countries.

The result is the innocent end up paying with their lives, and our sons and daughters end up sacrificing their lives for those pulling the political and hate strings. Until people of the world stand up and unite and say enough is enough, wars, drone killings, bombings and shootings unfortunately are here to stay.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My god, the sycophants have taken over this forum. If this were a topic about drone strikes under Bush, ATS and the MSM would be FILLED with outrage. Since it's their guy they have nothing but excuses and deflections. Truly disturbing.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

NavyDoc,
Tell Me please ...if with Your INTELLIGENCE and SURVEILLANCE ...that You determined that a person in Los Angeles was committing murders to gain financially...would You condone and encourage a drone attack on said person

You don't make much sense....LA is US Soil with all the jurisdiction, legal resources and agencies that come with that geography.

A better example would be...say the Man who proudly masterminded the murder of 3k innocent Americans was hiding in foriegn country/Pakistan for almost a decade sheltered by factions of Pakistani Intelligence (ISI).

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Who cares which party orders the drone attacks ? The moral questions really lie on the operator of the drone. Emotionless, he or she kills people , on command, by the very nature of doing their job correctly. Correctly and skillfully killing innocents and terrorists alike, who the operator must be trained to care less about...."It's just my job, man!" What's the moral prerogative of a person who is a skilled game player killer??

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

It still bewilders me why people star your posts on this website.

Anwar Awlaki was an American citizen killed by a drone in Yemen, yet there was NO EVIDENCE that he was part of any terrorist organization, he was just SUSPECTED. Gee, doesn't this sound similar to NDAA? With NDAA, you can be arrested with no evidence, just suspection, no trial, no jury and held indefinitely.

www.reuters.com...

www.aclu.org...

news.antiwar.com...

Go to 10:45

www.democracynow.org...

Now were getting 30,000 drones over the US!

www.washingtontimes.com...

digitaljournal.com...

Actually, forget everything I said. Everything is going to be just fine. Continue your crusade of not questioning anything, believing everything the TV tells you, and continue your hibernation.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Drones have never been used to specifically target civilian populations. They have been used to target terrorists within a civilian population who are using the civilians as shields.

Oh... so it's just fine to bomb a bunch of civilians if there's a terrorist hiding amongst them. Really?

I think that's a really sad and lazy justification for taking innocent life...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Indigo5,
I am making sense as regards to LA been droned attacked.
Once You legitimise drones as is happening now, then it will be accepted to use them anywhere.
Murderers are murderers, no matter where they commit such inhuman acts.
Therefore murderers will be called terrorists???

I view Obama as a murderer....a terrorist who has ordered mass murder.
Those people in Pakistan are exactly the same as You , and their children the same as every American child.
Those murderers sat in fort bragg, or wherever they are pushing buttons on a screen , and randomly MURDERING women and children will have no feelings of remorse if ordered to target anywhere.

Gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Are You Americans proud of Your drone technology?
Who gave You the right to bomb Pakistan?
www.dailymail.co.uk...
You Americans are been used as a WAR machine.
You Americans are breeding so called terrorists by Your terrorist war ajenda.
Are any of You Americans proud of slaughtering children???
I suppose it's easy sat behind a screen , and deploying such vile inhuman terror on children?
Wake up.
gravitor

Not that I agree with the military decisions of my county and/or politicians, but I guess the authority to do so is granted by possessing the world's largest stockpile of strategic nuclear weapons...just my guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cosmic911,
Are You stating that because America has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons it can do as it pleases in blasting anyone to rotting flesh???
Are You proud of this....it is been undertaken in Your name.
Are You a supporter of drones killing children, because that is what is occuring in YOUR name.
Pakistan people are humans, they are the same as YOU, they go to the toilet same as Obama does, they have the same dreams for their children, but America with it's huge stockpile of nuclear weapons can murder them because it can????
Gravitor

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Can You please explain why this so called "mastermind" who murdered 3k Americans was not targetted by a drone????
Oh no ..supposedly a whole team of special forces were supposedly sent to put a bullet in His head.
Dead men can't talk.
If You still actually believe the hollywood script of who demolished three towers, and that such is still been used to justify the slaughtering of millions of innocent civilians , then I pity You and all Americans who have bought such a lie hook line and sinker.

Are those who manufacture the drones proud Americans???
Are those who manufacture the missiles proud Americans?

Do You feel safe in America now that drones are blowing up anyone SUSPECTED of been a TERRORIST.

Will You proudly cheer at Your rigged elections whoever decides to send drones wherever to preserve the LAND OF THE FREE???
gravitor

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join