It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Carnage, Children Slaughtered: The Moral Question Obama Can’t Evade

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I believe the US should focus on defense

"The only real defense is active defense." Mao Zedong. This sentiment was also echoed by Machiavelli and Sun Tzu. I'll trust in their military wisdom and experience than in your opinions.

Who is America utilising active defense against with these drones??
Women and children are not in any way or manner attacking America , in fact nobody is attacking America, except Your enemy within.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
I deplore the MURDER of innocents by these drones....don't You?
gravitor

Yes, and I deplore when evil men hide behind women and children, as you heroes do.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by gravitor
I deplore the MURDER of innocents by these drones....don't You?
gravitor

Yes, and I deplore when evil men hide behind women and children, as you heroes do.

I don't have any heroes, whoever Your strange thinking believes I am aligned with.
Tell Me what are Your drone operaters hiding behind?
Are they not hiding behind a whole country of women and children?
Nobody is attacking America at all, yet America is attacking Pakistan and elsewhere with these pure cowards based remote death deliverers .
Who do You consider as "EVIL", or better still who have You been brainwashed into considering them as evil.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Assassination drones.
www.presstv.com...

So! who picks whom is to be assassinated??
Do those who pick those to be murdered consider themselves as GODS???
Does Obama consider Himself in a GOD like status deciding whom is next to be assassinated??
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is this indiscriminate slaughter making America a safe place?
Or is it doing as designed, and creating an enemy that didn't exist until their children were slaughtered.
www.youtube.com...
Obama the bringer of death and destruction?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree with this man in that these drone murders are worse that the nazi gas chambers.
www.youtube.com...
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Some clowns, deranged not taking their medicines, and idiots or idols of humanslayers would often claimed that drones only creates more militants.

So the brutal slaying of innocent men, women and children by those militants who freely and indiscrimately perform their acts will not create equally men who will seek for vengence and justice against those militants?

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind, so said a wise man once. And thus, we have the rule of law. And in the case of war, which the war of terrorism had been forced upon mankind by those butcher militant beasts, full powers are given upon the trusted supreme commander to wage and conduct the war under civilised rules of engagement.

So far, the drones had proven themselves effective in minimizing damage than that of all out military assualts which would have broughts MORE deaths to civilians, as so much that the terrorist beasts and their SUPPORTERS even here on ATS are squealing out in protest in being unable to conduct their murderous deeds upon innocent humankind.
edit on 8-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Some clowns, deranged not taking their medicines, and idiots or idols of humanslayers would often claimed that drones only creates more militants.

So the brutal slaying of innocent men, women and children by those militants who freely and indiscrimately perform their acts will not create equally men who will seek for vengence and justice against those militants?

An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind, so said a wise man once. And thus, we have the rule of law. And in the case of war, which the war of terrorism had been forced upon mankind by those butcher militant beasts, full powers are given upon the trusted supreme commander to wage and conduct the war under civilised rules of engagement.

So far, the drones had proven themselves effective in minimizing damage than that of all out military assualts which would have broughts MORE deaths to civilians, as so much that the terrorist beasts and their SUPPORTERS even here on ATS are squealing out in protest in being unable to conduct their murderous deeds upon innocent humankind.
edit on 8-10-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

There are terrorist supporters here on ATS?????
Who are they?
"Butcher militant beasts"
Is that such as Bush and Blair???
Are You a supporter of such war criminals?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I've heard many times the lame and pathetic excuses of drone strikes creates more militants.

Pathetic because the one spouting it had NOT acknowledged why there was drone strikes in the first place.

Was those drones for fun? Were there there to annihilate innocents intentionally the way those barbaric militants had slaughtered thousands of innocent men, women and children around the world?

Who hangs around those beasts? None other than their supporters. Are these supporters innocent? No they are not, for without their support, those animals would not have the strength nor capability to continue on.

There will be no denial of collateral damage. Warnings had long been sent out for the past 10 years about this War on Terrorism, and for civilians NOT to associate or hang around them. They had been forewarned. If they chosed to remain close to those militants, then it had only been a choice they freely made.

If they want revenge against Mankind for destroying humanslayers, then they best be aware that mankind will show no mercy to them, the way those barbaric terrorists had shown no mercy to us and our loved ones. There are 7 billion of us, and may they consider carefully if they chosed to side with the beasts and know whom they are fighting against.

We have sympathies for such people turned animals, but then do they have sympathy for us and our loved ones when innocent mankind is bombed to bits by them, as it had been for decades?

But still, the best way lays in educating those people, with truth and not lies, on why those drones HAD TO occur. No human will be allowed to live if the terrorists are allowed to continue with their indiscriminate slaying of innocent humankind. It will end, one way or another. Posterity is on the side of humankind.

2. As to using soldiers, I believe that you may not had studied military history. Soldiers are your most precious assets. If there are other options avaliable that can minimise the risks to soldiers, it should be taken. You only use your most precious assets in battles you are sure of and able to win, and never never to sacrifice them.

WIth due respects, I hope you are not an officer in the military, because with your kind of mentality, brave soldiers will only be horrendously used and sacrificed needlessly.

I doubt terrorists want to destroy human kind, they just want to achieve a goal they only see as achievable through violence. They are disgusting and immoral, but they're not genocidal in most cases. And as such, they probably have plenty of friends who have no idea of who they are. And those friends have friends. And those friends, and so on until you have a huge network of people who are mostly unrelated to terrorist activities, and yet all of them could die in a drone strike at a BBQ or other social gathering where a terrorist might be. And children are always innocent, and yet dozens are dead.

You're right, I'm no military official, and I probably won't ever be one. But I'm not promoting that the US cavalierly send its soldiers on suicide missions, I'm saying that if there's an operation that needs doing, figure out how to minimize all casualties, or don't do it. If special forces operators cannot perform an operation because it's too dangerous, then the alternative should NOT be "just have a drone do it" because that mentality can quickly escalate. There's a reason we don't just carpet bomb and nuke places and never put boots on the ground--because it's inhumane. The same rules should apply for recent advances like drone technology, but it seems like the rules are being skirted by the US for some reason.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by techwolf

Good post, and a relief to hear some common sense .
Just a point about so called TERRORISTS.
Those who are enabling the drones, and that means those who finance them and manufacture them, that service them , that operate them are TERRORISTS.
They are bringers of TERROR.

These drones are merely an advancement upon the flying bombs that England had to endure at the end of the second world war.
America via it's oversized military industrial complex is been turned into the new REICH, It is been used to achieve an agenda that is desired by lunatics who think their way is the only way.
America and it's people are better than this....surely?

gravitor

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Relieved to see some Americans in the peace caravan led by Imran Khan.
I was beginning to think all Americans had become totally brainwashed into thinking anyone different is a terrorist, phew.
www.opednews.com...
gravitor
edit on 9-10-2012 by gravitor because: add link

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
CODEPINK,
Real American women.
The locals cannot understand why the Americans are murdering them , and thus creating hate against America.
If thats what someone wants though, then they are very successfull?
Obama escalating this mass murder of civilians is ensuring that Americas industrial military complex has an enemy.
www.minnpost.com...
gravitor

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I highly recommend this ,
www.guardian.co.uk...
So Americans murder four year olds so that terrorists can't murder American four year olds?
gravitor

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join