It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists say Earth is undergoing true polar wander

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
If you are a Bible beater, well then, you should remember Peleg -- name means "division" -- Genesis says the continents separated during his lifetime. Or perhaps it means something else entirely.

You recall the Tower of Babel story, right before Peleg's lifetime? Well, think for a moment and tell me what kind of thing in our world most closely resembles a "tower that reaches unto heaven". To me, why, the image is a Nuclear mushroom cloud. And if you remember your Ezekiel and Daniel, well, it would just so happen that Ezekiel saw some of his most spoken-of visions near the old Babel tower site, the Syrian Khabur Triangle region near the Chebar river. Some scholars think that evidence in the area may even suggest an ancient nuclear exchange may have taken place in that very region.

What if, just suppose for a moment, if everyone speaks the same language, calculates and conjures with the same gematria, who is to say that the pre-Peleg peoples did NOT possess nuclear technology that resulted in a "deluge" and "scattering" followed by a "division"?

It makes perfect sense to me, but I am a kook who "believes anything" after all.
When you start putting the pieces together, though, the picture is often astounding.

I wonder if anyone investigates the possibility that neutrinos or other particles affect this process somehow.
Detritus from nuclear detonations, time-wandering radioactivity, shock waves that tear space apart...
Heat from underground nukes, wars, you name it!

it's not that far-fetched. Local reality might reject the violence of humanity.
edit on 2-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: details added

...or the division wasn't carried out by the people of Earth but an outside force or forces to keep us from communicating and creating mass resistance.
In such the words of so-called God and the bible isn't a book about religion but a book told and mistold a 1000 times describing those who enslaved us back then.

But as you say... I'm also a kook in this way, and I can conjure up a lot of plausible explanations for the way things are
I definitely hear ya! All the people over at PP call the Bible the "annunaki slave manual" or whatever, lol... I dunno.

Even if God didn't inspire the Bible, I think there is a good chance the entities who interacted with man were not evil. Sounds to me as though this "deluge" happens whenever human tech starts to threaten the food chain. Yay GE/Monsanto
LOL they're bringing ET back to kick our asses.

You've read Douglas Adams, right? His theory was when things get bad enough, the dolphins, mice and cows will let us know as they leave the planet, lmao.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe this could be the reason why its happening...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
At last, snow in Australia, yeah !!!!, well hopefully.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Originally posted by Pervius

If a Trillion Trillion gallons of crude oil was sucked from Earth's mantle and released into Space via HEAT as it was burned off.....what would be the effect on the spinning ball after it lost over a Quadrillion pounds of weight due to the loss of crude oil in the crust?

I've asked myself the same question.

Not to mention the effect it must have on the Earth's crust, it has been built up over these oil wells. it'd be akin to Jenga; you remove a vital layer below and the layers above become unstable.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Hi there Check the reply from NativeZero.. He has provided a excellent expalnation regarding the oil sucking from earth.. But though the compared mass is small it might have some effect on the earth I guess.. But it is a a theory which we have to consider as grain in a salt..

It would take million of years to notice the tilt..it is very impossible to provide a real time scenario.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Now that would come close to describing the myth of the Wayward sun, that the Okanagan natives have in BC, where in, they came from in the pacific, we call Mu/Lemuria, they called something else, and from Tall Whites possessing magic, Ie techology.

Crustal changes!

Now, another thing, here in the Fraser Valley, we have weird mountains. I was always wondering why, the town was laid out so crazy, so that it slanted in strange directions. Got lost at the bank and ended up at the creek, and took the long way finding home having to hold the need to go the washroom. Couldn't understand why the roads took a turn and angled at that spot, where many banks were. I don't drive anywhere unless I look on the computer and map my route now.

Well we're very close to the twin peaks I have noted for some time. What it looks like is swiss type mountain tops, usually they have snow, this year, it pretty much melted , but they're beagles with long ears. The one in profile is very good detailing, the nose is sculpted, the tip, eyelids, long ears. SIRIUS.

All around it, there are pyramid type peaks, 3 actually there, and at least one more rather interesting one up the valley.

Well whoever designed the roadways and the placement of Malls, and important things, seemed to ensure that you are always turned around in the valley with a clear view, or even facing, those twin peaks! Thats why our city has the most odd layout.

Also, in the parking lot of a mall, facing the twin peaks again, from that location, I saw two faces of one of the pyramid shaped mountains near the twin peaks.

I also noticed that 2 buildings have pyramids on top, one is a tower hotoel, with some kind of electrical surveillance pyramid???? The other is an Italian restaurant. They're laid out too with pyramid shapes behind them.

I have a suspicion, that the old Mu was joined up and part of North America, that it broke apart, and parts of it are under the north american plate, they say a chunk of land the size of Ireland is under the North West Coast. That Hawaii is the tips of the Lemuria.

That structures that were on the ground, were thrusted up by mountain building.

Anyway its my theory that alot of this took place, couple million years ago, that this is known by the elite, who design towns, and they seem to lay them all out accordingly.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

'Polar Wander:' Earth's Outer Layers May Be Drifting Over Molten Core

Some latest news on this one.. Earth’s outer layers may be drifting over molten core in polar wander

Researchers suspect true polar wander is caused by shifting of matter within the mantle, due, for instance, to variations in temperature and composition

'Hot spot' landmarks Past research suggested the Earth experienced true polar wander during the early Cretaceous period that lasted from 100 million to 120 million years ago. Determining when, in which direction and at what rate true polar wander is taking place depends on having stable landmarks against which one can observe the motion of Earth's outer shell, much like one can tell a cloud is moving by seeing if its position has changed relative to its surroundings.

W have been hearing News about polar wander every now and then.. Not sure what to make from it and what effects it does cause?

Link to Full Article

top topics

<< 1   >>

join