It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know Romney is evil, but I am voting for him anyway. Men's Rights in focus for a change.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
First off, I will say, READ THIS QUICK, because this whole illusion of women's right being a product of how men treated them is so powerful and so taboo to speak of that it is most likely only a matter of time before my free speech rights get "treaded" on , even here on this forum designed for ...well....free speech. This has happened many times already. It seems every time I speak of Men's rights and women's ....you see, right there. I type in the word "Men's" on here...IT IS A MISSPELLING AND THERE IS NO AUTOMATIC CORRECTION FOR IT.
But if you type in "women's" it says that the auto spelling on here has spelled it correctly. Even if you type in the word "womin's", the auto-spell checker spells it as "women's".......so clearly men aren't even worthy of a spell checker anymore. Whatever. Moving on. If you're a man, you need to vote Romney, Yeah he will take all women and men to HE&77 probably, but at least you will go as men an not with your "man purse" in a woman's real purse.

I am so sick of hearing about how women suffer. How they are never treated equal and all this crap which the government says, and women say, but that logic suggests otherwise. There are countless organizations that protect women from everything imaginable. There are none to protect men from their lawyers, their government bullies. It is said that this is a man's world, however when I go to my corporate job.....there is a ratio of 15 to 3 Managers.....guess which sex has the 15 managerial positions. Not to mention all of the positions in the upper echelon...mostly women too.

I opened my eyes years ago and from job to job...it is no different, only worse now. This WOMAN dominated world is urinating on your back and telling you it's raining.

A woman can cheat on her husband and while standing in court, she will be rewarded everything that she owns as well as everything the man owns. If there is a child involved, no matter what state of mind the mother is in, whether she smokes or in many cases, does drugs. The courts still find her the better candidate for the well-being of the child. This is because of "affirmative action" and "planned parenthood". I hate Romney, he is a Moron!...I mean a Mormon!

However, he is against Planned Parenthood and Feminists. For this reason alone I will vote for him! I am tired of seeing all of these stupid holidays for women and all of this Pink Ribbon cancer crap plastered all over the world, getting funding from the government and weak minded men, who support their cause Weak Traitors! While men who suffer from prostate cancer suffer in silence and get no Blue Ribbon, very little funding (if any) compared to women.

Men get screwed in jobs because of a quota to fill for women. As the men lose their jobs, they are replaced by incompetent women, who act so smart and professional.....but are horrible leaders and are incompetent in their jobs and are only protected by women who are in even higher positions on the job. They collude and conspire against the men in the workforce and try their best to pin their feeble mistakes on the men that are under their (if you want to call it that) "leadership". Most businesses that are managed by women fail. They are started by men and when the men lose their positions,.....women then destroy the empire the man built...well like a cancer...which is what those pink ribbons mean to me.

Men that support feminism are traitors to the rest of us and are weak to the seduction of women. They are no less than traitors and if I were President I would deal with them as traitors.

Until this title of "Women's Rights" gets restructured as "Men AND Women's rights". I can see right through this facade of robbery at the expense of men. The pink ribbons really should be a mockery to everyman that sees one on a car. It says blatantly, "care for me and pity me as I die of cancer...give me you money so that I, as a woman can live...while the rest of you men die", where is the ribbon for men and prostate cancer...it is just as prevalent if not more than breast cancer, but no..no one cares a bit for men.

If men speak out about the absence of their rights and question women's rights...they are call misogynists or pigs or male chauvinists.

If women do the same they are called "leaders of women's rights" "champions". They get money from the government to increase the word and movement.

If men go out and have sex with women half his age...he is called a dog or a pedophile (even if she is older than 18), again...a pig, a user of the innocent, a pervert or a "creeper"...

if women have sex with boys half of their age they are called "cougars"...a graceful animal who hunts prey ad devours it. Somehow this is a respected thing amongst women.

So, reiterating....no recognition for men's achievements, no shining a light on our causes or concerns. I blame feminist, I blame women who follow them like sheep...not realizing that they are just pawns in a game to submit men, so that when the government storms our country with a police state...men nor women will stand a chance. You can only thank yourselves, when there are no real men to protect you from those abusive, police state monsters. You will have only yourselves and your material greed to thank.

Really, you can thank Feminism for the success of the police state.

Feminism, a "strong" (illusory term) having turned men into weak, spaghetti-wristed, sensitive "yes dear" men...if you can still call them men. A term that has women kicking the butts of men all over Hollywood and women everywhere starting to believe it can actually happen. They try to fight a man...he mops the floor with her...and again....she's a victim to be coddled and pampered...smart!

I blame government and I blame weak-willed men, who can't even see what is happening to them and all MANkind. I pity their ignorance really, as they tighten the noose around their own necks.

Even if Romney worships the Devil or kills America, I will support him 100% just for standing up for MEN"S rights. It is time that men are heard for a change. It is time that the men, that once were true men....become men again and stop playing this silly game of trying to get remunerated with sex (that you never get), by following a feminist organization as a man....it's just embarrassing.

If you are a real man, you will vote for Romney, so that we can take back what was stolen from us by a rogue government, a Supreme Court manned by criminals and Men/Women transformers called Feminist.

Vote Romney JUST TO KILL FEMINISM AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD!
For all the men who have been robbed in court by women's rights and who can't see your children because a cheating wife is trying to control you and use your child as a battering ram into your wallet. Think about it.

This is our time to regain a little dignity...and maybe your children.

I hate Romney...I hate whoever is in office, but in this case it wold be accepting the lesser of the 3 evils. Obaman has already proven what he is worth...nothing. No more to say about him.

Vote Romney! If the great ship America is going to sink anyway, we might as well go down with the ship as real men not living carcasses and shadows of men who have been neutered by lies and protection of the female gender. Go down like a Captain with his ship!

Here are some video's for the men...women are not invited to watch them..... (unless you support Manism).

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Men's rights called a "Hate Movement", While Women's right refered to as a " moisturized Iron Fist."

I do commend the women at the end of this video though....

Here is several hours of Women against Feminism

Hours of Video Footage of Women against Feminism, listen as they can see it from a different and secretive point of view...insider's, if you will.

VOTE ROMNEY for the balance between men's and women's rights.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a man doesn't need someone else to give him his rights, a man claims and defends it himself.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Funny thing is, how Ridiculous this is of a Reason to vote for Romney.
It is probably the best reason I have heard.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Vote Romney JUST TO KILL FEMINISM AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD!

I don't get this. Women use children to control men so shouldn't you want them to have access to birth control as to not have kids? Truthfully, if you want to even the playing field men need to put their efforts toward male birth control.

While men who suffer from prostate cancer suffer in silence and get no Blue Ribbon, very little funding (if any) compared to women.

I don't disagree with that. I think this is because of women's tendency to buy crap in general whereas men are generally not going to buy things because they support a charity. However, I do think there should be a prostate cancer awareness month. Men get breast cancer too you know so that research does help them.
edit on 1-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

As the men lose their jobs, they are replaced by incompetent women, who act so smart and professional.....but are horrible leaders and are incompetent in their jobs and are only protected by women who are in even higher positions on the job.

Oh please, you don't know women. Protected by women my ass. Trust me as a woman, a woman will stab me in the back before any man I know will. The deepest pains in my life were inflicted upon me by other women, not men. Most women have very little in the way of loyalty toward each other. Sorry, I've never seen women who compete against each other defend each other. I've only seen them create disposable alliances in an effort to get ahead. In this respect they are no different than men.
edit on 1-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

edit on 1-10-2012 by antonia because: urgh

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So, what you're saying is that voting for Romney is going to cure your bitterness over some past experience that has left you scarred and angry? I truly am lost as to what your point is.

Oh, and ATS is all about free speech, as long as it's within the rules.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
a man doesn't need someone else to give him his rights, a man claims and defends it himself.

I like your "in your face" attitude...at least I know that you are not one of the compromised, Kudos for that.

You're right..we fought in 1776 for our rights and died...they were spoon fed their rights by complaining in the streets with sign if dissension.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Feminism is counterproductive to women's rights because it polarizes genders and often comes from a place of hatred and anger. This does not mean that women's rights should be destroyed, but rather that women's rights should not be an issue. It's the 21st century and the world's leading societies and cultures still value men over women. This is wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Funny thing is, how Ridiculous this is of a Reason to vote for Romney.
It is probably the best reason I have heard.

LOL, I agree...what can I say?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Since you are on a roll, here's a Link that talks about the feminist scourge as well as the politically correct.

I do not agree with feminism, nature made us and who are we to screw around with "mother nature?" I wouldn't vote for Romney for any reason, least of all his attempt to polarize genders even further. Sounds like he wants a gender war and Obama wants a race war, hmmm, I wonder which is better? Seems to me your allowing yourself to be played.

Feminism is biological contradiction created by mass psychological expression and it has species killing implications. It's part of the communist manifesto that calls for the destruction of anyone (meaning all of us) with potentially ideological differences to our "masters." It's also part of the mass programming along with politically correctness to fracture large populations into smaller controllable splinter groups that cannot ever get together with any kind of consensus so that governments will not be overthrown.

They are lost, the programming is too deep. Let the feminists be, when they start accumulating cobwebs between their things and wondering why they never had kids, let them deal with it. When they start wondering why no men will have them, let them worry about it. When everything falls apart, if you're a man and you can protect those you care about, they'll come flocking anyway, so who cares. One good woman or a harem, both work and it's all good ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/1.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't get this. Women use children to control men so shouldn't you want them to have access to birth control as to not have kids?

Because it is much more profitable for women today, to get married and pop out a kid for child support. The birth control is not even an issue really...they tell you they take it and then they say `boo hoo`, I forgot to take the birth control pill, now I am pregnant....feel empathy for me. ...I bet you forgot it! Women know dang well what they are doing when it comes to men having sex with them and have had the child thing under consideration since the first day they laid eyes on you. If they `forgot` to take their birth control,....it`s because they have trapped you and they are liars! No way would a woman forget this, how do I know?...because men are more forgetful than women are, and women remember all the dates that we get in trouble for.....if a man had to take birth control, I would gamble both legs that not one man forgot to take that pill...unless he tried to trap the woman, but considering a marriage is a dead deal for a man.....I would gamble both arms and both legs that it would not happen at all...unless the guy was just a simpleton and didn't know any better. Women lie and manipulate.....the very first one on earth screwed it up for all mankind by deceit and lies.

As for the men`s birth control...I could not agree with you more...we would then have no more need for women other that what our desires were anyway. No one needs to bring children into this crappy world today of police state, bankers slavery and government sponsored terrorism. Men would not `forget`, like you women do, to take the pill. (How common is this scenario), Women remember every date, of everything and punish you, as a man, by withholding sex.......but when it comes to bringing a life into the world that you...as a man... are not ready for...they conveniently `forget` to take the pill. Now you are trapped in a resentful marriage, which ends up in a profitable divorce FOR HER, and why not pop out the kid...its nine months of attention while you....as a man...have to suffer 18 years or more in a financial Hell. Nine months in an epidural extacy is heaven compared to 1-20 years of sober, pecuniary destitution, all the while being controlled by the courts and vindictive women..who want to punish you with the law...just because they couldn't have what they wanted...whether it be them cheating or desiring to punish you by taking everything you have,to teach you a lesson that ``the queen gets to cheat and how dare you contest that``.....one way or another....divorced or single...with a kid...the man loses....all because she ....FORGOT...to take the pill. Yeah.I buy that.
My current wife did the same thing and I didn't, and still don't believe her for a second. This just doesn't happen, women's bodies are at the first and foremost of their thoughts because their vanity keeps them in the mirror 75% of their day...does a man really think for a second that a woman would let her body get fat and unattractive...if she didn't have SOME agenda to trap you

Incidentally, my wife knows now, that I simply don't care either way, and knows that I will do what I want when I want....I bow to GOD.....no man or woman! I have been to the streets and she knows I would do it again. ...look at my avatar..for quite some time it had said ``you live, you die...everything in between is filler.`` There was a time when women controlled me...but guys...it`s so much nicer when you study the books and learn how women think....read books on women...might better read the ones by men, who have had results.....as opposed to. well you know.

The rest of your post I didn't read, because you are a woman, and all I saw was blah, blah, blah. Sorry..I am a man and proud if it. Not a metro-sexual or a Don Juan...(unless I want, what want..and then me and my fake name and persona have to go)....I no longer fall for this mqnipulation..I am a man in control.

Vote Romney and kill feminism! He should have any mans vote who is even remotely still a man. Snap out of it guys...WE ARE MEN!

I hate you Romney! Youre just a better douche than the other politicians we a re force-fed.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Then you should really consider a vasectomy. Bases covered, n'est ce pas ?

Take back your control of birthing useless, unwanted babies...use your Men's Rights to permanently punish those evil Women who'd lie to you about taking their pill. Cut them off...yours, that is. You show them who's Boss

Des

edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That’s why you should support deppo and the morning after pill. Problem solved.

I haven’t been as angry as you sound since I went through a divorce. It gets better that’s all I can say.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There's a lot of stereotypes you are dredging up. The first thing I thought when I met my husband about 8 years ago was "My feet hurt" because I had been working all day. I wasn't thinking about kids. As for forgetting to take the pill, well I never took it as hormonal birth control makes me ill. I didn't have my son until I had been married 6 years. I know plenty of women who don't want kids. In fact, most of the women I know don't want them. As for being forgetful, don't give women so much credit. I actually forget all the important dates. My husband has to remind me. I'm a bit scattered brained.

As for your charge that women just manipulate people-Well, men do it too. Personally, You can get snipped and you would never had to worry about a woman being able to trick you. That's my advice to you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Wow if this was in the MSM, I would say they've sunk to a new all time low for "desperate for a vote".
You're not a man if you don't vote for Romney!

IMO if you vote for Romney or Obama, you might be a man, but you're not much of a thinking man.

Concerning your anti planned parenthood comment.
One thing that boggles my mind a bit is most republicans are anti abortion and birth control. yet they are also anti welfare. So you want poor people with 10 kids and no money, starving on our streets? They sure are not going to stop having sex. My question is since you want policies to make it so these people with no skills and no motivation to be "stuck" with huge families and you don't want any government assistance for them. Will you be the one to help them out of your personal pocket, since it was your policies that created "it". Or are you for forced sterilizations, i.e. planned parenthood on steroids? No wait I am guessing you are for massive war, is that why you want the population boost of unemployables up? Or is it that you just would not mind driving by, living amongst 1,000,000's of starving, diseased people in every city?

You could divert the money going to "welfare" to education, but again most of those folks already had a free education, k-12, and they are still where they are today.

Sorry if this deviates from your anti woman anti education on the responsibility of your sexual organ thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
oh dear lord these mens rights advocates are just as insane as radical feminists.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hmm

If A woman does a job equal to a man, then payment should be equal. In public, women are equal.

I am a Man, I don't fear equality of women, I see having 50% of the population equal is a good thing.

See, I am secure about myself. My worth isn't from being genetically stronger in a age when mental power is key.

Now, in my own home, roles change where they fit. I establish a more tribal root..but in public, they are simply equal, and yes, I would fight for their rights if there was people attempting to take it away...many would..hense why Akin and anyone whom is supporting him is sinking.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you want to complain about radical feminists, be my guest. Radical feminism is a problem. If you want to complain that men have less rights than women in some areas go for it. As a woman, I will agree.
However, don't tell me that women are protected from all areas of discrimination. Don't tell me that we are not disadvantaged in some areas as well.
There are problems with discrimination for both sexes. I know for a fact that I have more opportunities than men in some areas but I have less opportunity than men in others.
Equality between the sexes is teeter-tottering right now (for lack of a better word). I hope in the near future, it will balance out, and things will truly be equal.
Voting for Romney because you think he'll stand up for men's right's? Trust me, he isn't going to do anything to help in the areas that I see that men are discriminated in. As the mother of two boys I do care about the areas men are discriminated against, but as a woman I see that my sex still as a long was to go in achieving equality in other ares.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then you should really consider a vasectomy. Bases covered, n'est ce pas ?

Take back your control of birthing useless, unwanted babies...use your Men's Rights to permanently punish those evil Women who'd lie to you about taking their pill. Cut them off...yours, that is. You show them who's Boss

Des

edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

You think you are pretty smart. However, I am smarter....I had my wife neutered....she trapped me for a reason you know.
This never get`s old. I am here to stay and so are those whom I choose to supersede me. You joke, I act in reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join