I know Romney is evil, but I am voting for him anyway. Men's Rights in focus for a change.

page: 4
17
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 


You just referred to women as a "species". Femininity is, in fact, a gender. Not a species.


~Heff




posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus
 





So you brag that you've been married for 15 years to a woman who "agrees" with everything you say. Seems to me that she is either a downtrodden little gal with low self-esteem, or you're incredibly deluded and she just pretends to go along with your constant ranting to shut you up. Either way, her life sounds like hell.


It was 12 years, and she is no "little girl" she is 50 and 10 years older than me. Her self esteem is incredibly healthy, as she is a nurse and in the business of saving lives and making people happy. You know nothing.
Her life is not Hell because I don't "force" her to do anything...she agrees and even can construct her own sentences that support my cause. Again...you know nothing of what you speak...you are one of "them" aren't you, the ones I spoke of that support feminism?.......and you called ME pathetic. At least I am not trying to pick up chicks by just agreeing with them.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle
 


I am woman, hear me roar.....at those damn feminists...I hate them.

I have been flamed on this site before for saying this but I think feminism has helped in the downfall of this country.

Yes we deserve the right to vote and equal pay...but feminists have gone waaaaay to far, they are just hateful shrews who belittle men and try to deny nature, enough already.

I will shut up now because if I go on I will probably get this post deleted.


I forgot to say, I respect Romney because of the respect he has for his stay at home wife, he speaks of her so fondly and says the work she does is much more important than anything he has done. After years of being looked down on for being a stay at home mom, it was wonderful to hear that.
edit on 2-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Phenomium
 


You just referred to women as a "species". Femininity is, in fact, a gender. Not a species.


~Heff


I said she was a credit to the "female" species (not feminism species).


Species: (Dictionary.com)

2.
Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

....I think women fall under this category.

One more thing Feminism is not a "Gender"........it is an "Idea". You can stick your tongue back in your mouth now....school is over. Oh crap! It's a MOD. It's all good man, we're all friends here...put the gun away.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by bobs_uruncle
 


I am woman, hear me roar.....at those damn feminists...I hate them.

I have been flamed on this site before for saying this but I think feminism has helped in the downfall of this country.

Yes we deserve the right to vote and equal pay...but feminists have gone waaaaay to far, they are just hateful shrews who belittle men and try to deny nature, enough already.

I will shut up now because if I go on I will probably get this post deleted.


I forgot to say, I respect Romney because of the respect he has for his stay at home wife, he speaks of her so fondly and says the work she does is much more important than anything he has done. After years of being looked down on for being a stay at home mom, it was wonderful to hear that.
edit on 2-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)




I too have felt the wrath of speaking out about feminism and have had my posts deleted so many times I can't even count them.....however this is a post about my support for Romney...the equal rights champion for men. I don't like him, but who do you choose between the devil and the devils son? The one that best supports you, I guess. I have some friends who have actually lost their accounts by speaking of of this "forbidden" topic. I'll have to say though, I am profoundly perplexed that this post has gotten this far.......there is a particular MOD on vacation, I suspect.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
"Feminism, a "strong" (illusory term) having turned men into weak, spaghetti-wristed, sensitive "yes dear" men...if you can still call them men."

Yup. And it's been going on, and gathering steam for years. Virtually all sitcoms picture men (fathers in particular ) as stupid oafs. The women are pictured as longsuffering saints who put up with mens lack of intellegence and common sense.

I noticed it 25 years ago even in Church. It continues to this day. It's accepted to show men as weak, sports loving idiots with no common sense. Meanwhile women do EVERYTHING right, putting up with mens lack of intellegnce and common sense. Just like in the sitcoms. For once I'd like to see a female spoken of like it's acceptable to speak of men in Christian circles. The fallout of women protesting to Church leadership would be overwhelming I'm sure.

It's all part of the feminist plan to cheapen mens contribution to society and family. Because that's how you destroy the family. And it worked.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 


You do realize that you've already trashed your own point.


Originally posted by Phenomium

Species: (Dictionary.com)

2.
Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.


Emphasis mine. Being female is a gender, not a species. Homo is our genus and homo sapiens is our species.


Originally posted by Phenomium

....I think women fall under this category.


Thinking it does not make it so.


Originally posted by Phenomium

One more thing Feminism is not a "Gender"........it is an "Idea". You can stick your tongue back in your mouth now....school is over.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)


If schools over... you might want to reschedule a biology class or two. Just sayin'.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow...your lack of respect for women is only telling me that you must have been raised by a really bad mother!!!



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Phenomium
 


You do realize that you've already trashed your own point.


Originally posted by Phenomium

Species: (Dictionary.com)

2.
Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.


Emphasis mine. Being female is a gender, not a species. Homo is our genus and homo sapiens is our species.


Originally posted by Phenomium

....I think women fall under this category.


Thinking it does not make it so.


Originally posted by Phenomium

One more thing Feminism is not a "Gender"........it is an "Idea". You can stick your tongue back in your mouth now....school is over.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)


If schools over... you might want to reschedule a biology class or two. Just sayin'.

~Heff


You can twist the words all you want....but the fact is that the dictionary says it all. I didn't write that.





Being female is a gender, not a species. Homo is our genus and homo sapiens is our species.


I said she was credit t the female species, If it were a male I wold have said male species.....we are all human and fall under the genus Homo species. Saying the "female species" is the same as saying the" human female", they do make 'em, you know.

It applies, as females and males alike are still a species, I was just fine tuning to whom it was that I was referring to...you are just trying to get all weird because I took you to the woodshed.

I noticed you mentioned nothing about where you said that Feminism was a "Gender".

Off of the battlefield though, I would just like to extend my gratitude for you not abusing your powers as a MOD, despite our differences. Your upstanding character, and unshakeable integrity... cannot be refuted. Thank you for that. You are a beacon for all MODS and a paragon of virtue. A credit to the male species. I had to.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 


I wouldn't trust Romney at all, he seems like just another version of Hitler. It's easy for Romney to speak just as it is for anyone and just as easy for him to misdirect and you have to remember that he is a scavenger businessman and also a politician, they constantly.

As far as stay at home moms, they deserve a lot of respect, just as much or more than any "feminist" women in a suit at a "company." I don't think I need to list all the reasons as there are far too many ;-) I just think this whole feminist thing is a divisive way for governments to further fragment people as it takes families apart so that they are forced to rely on their employers or the "state."

Cheers - Dave



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Livelovelaugh6
Wow...your lack of respect for women is only telling me that you must have been raised by a really bad mother!!!


You're right. Meh, what can be done about it now? I also married a bad woman (cheater,liar) before I met the wife I am with now.....2 out of 3 women, by my statistics so far,.... are evil. The stories I hear from other men, do not help. I sleep with one eye open even now...yeah, I'm watchin' her.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
"Feminism, a "strong" (illusory term) having turned men into weak, spaghetti-wristed, sensitive "yes dear" men...if you can still call them men."

Yup. And it's been going on, and gathering steam for years. Virtually all sitcoms picture men (fathers in particular ) as stupid oafs. The women are pictured as longsuffering saints who put up with mens lack of intellegence and common sense.

I noticed it 25 years ago even in Church. It continues to this day. It's accepted to show men as weak, sports loving idiots with no common sense. Meanwhile women do EVERYTHING right, putting up with mens lack of intellegnce and common sense. Just like in the sitcoms. For once I'd like to see a female spoken of like it's acceptable to speak of men in Christian circles. The fallout of women protesting to Church leadership would be overwhelming I'm sure.


It's all part of the feminist plan to cheapen mens contribution to society and family. Because that's how you destroy the family. And it worked.




Case in point. That show that Charlie Sheen was on,...(thinking, thinking, thinking) Two and a half men. Look at that "Alan Harper", how his wife squeezed his 'man purse' for money every chance she got, bullied him with lawyers and extorted money out of him every chance she got while he lived in destitution. This is the kind of Hollywood BS you speak of that tries to entrain our consciousness to think of this type of behavior as normalcy. To just accept it as a fact of life that we men can do nothing about. I am not falling for that crap though and will spend the rest of my entire life fighting this type of feminist, government coddling, brainwashing.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 


Female is a gender, Feminism is, apparently, your pet peeve.

If you wish there is an entire arsenal of synonyms for the world female here.

And a decent read about how to define species here. And it's safe, it was written by a dude.


~Heff
edit on 10/2/12 by Hefficide because: typo - getting late n stuff



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 



Originally posted by Phenomium

I noticed you mentioned nothing about where you said that Feminism was a "Gender", and you try to correct me?


Missed this, as I'm a bit sleepy. I did not say the above. What I did say was:


Originally posted by Hefficide

You just referred to women as a "species". Femininity is, in fact, a gender. Not a species.


~Heff


Femininity is the quality of being female. Apparently you read it as "feminist" which is not the same thing.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Phenomium
 


Female is a gender, Feminism is, apparently, your pet peeve.

If you wish there is an entire arsenal of synonyms for the world female here.

And a decent read about how to define species here. And it's safe, it was written by a dude.


~Heff
edit on 10/2/12 by Hefficide because: typo - getting late n stuff



Whatever man...you are really splitting hairs here...this is nothing more than a magicians distraction trick that you are pulling here.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 


Oh puhlleezzee.

"Men's Rights?"

Ha ha ha ha ha.


edit on 2-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Phenomium
 



Originally posted by Phenomium

I noticed you mentioned nothing about where you said that Feminism was a "Gender", and you try to correct me?


Missed this, as I'm a bit sleepy. I did not say the above. What I did say was:


Originally posted by Hefficide

You just referred to women as a "species". Femininity is, in fact, a gender. Not a species.


~Heff


Femininity is the quality of being female. Apparently you read it as "feminist" which is not the same thing.

~Heff


Female is a Gender....Period! Femininity is a females state of mind, a feeling of being a proper female. Are we really going to keep going all night long about this? We really are both right and are having a war of words, terms and translations. Say whatever, but I'm done here.



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Phenomium
 


Female is a gender, Feminism is, apparently, your pet peeve.

If you wish there is an entire arsenal of synonyms for the world female here.

And a decent read about how to define species here. And it's safe, it was written by a dude.


~Heff
edit on 10/2/12 by Hefficide because: typo - getting late n stuff



Whatever man...you are really splitting hairs here...this is nothing more than a magicians distraction trick that you are pulling here.


I feel so sorry for your wife. You have no capacity to see that you are wrong in any way shape or form...ever.

I can feel her oppression from the way you post.

Des



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Phenomium
 


Oh puhlleezzee.

"Men's Rights?"

Ha ha ha ha ha.


edit on 2-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)


What does your mood say under your avatar? Dismissive...it does sound that way...although, it should say "Submissive".



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
 


If we're being honest with one another, and I hope we are, truly, then there actually is a method to my madness by splitting heirs here. And I will share it.

Whether you realize it or not, by referring to women as a "species" you are creating an unnatural negative space between yourself and them. A false wall. And, understand, my motive here is not to protect them from you, but to try and help YOU heal a bit from the pain you obviously carry with you.

I have two ex wives. Both were horrible marriages. Whenever I talk about them I find words coming to the tip of my tongue that are hate filled and vitriolic. But I realize, most of the time, before those words come out. That it was not their fault. It was MY fault. My own poor judgement led me to marry women of low moral character. I did it. To myself.

I expected them to be something they weren't and that shattered my expectation set - resulting in bitterness and pain that I carried from that point forward.

Not all women are like that - and I actually commend you for saying the same, a few posts above this.

But I also found it troubling that you stated you are currently married and sleeping with one eye open. You'll honestly sleep better if you realize that it's your own baggage causing it, and not her. She's going to do what she does. She will follow her own nature. If you impose expectations upon her that defy that nature? You'll end up hurt again.

Really, I know I come across like a jerk sometimes. It's partly because I am a direct person and partly because text loses the nuances and textures of customary communication. My heart is usually in the right place, or at least I try for it to be so.

And I do thank you for your above statement to me about my moderation. It was not ignored and was appreciated.

~Heff





new topics
top topics
 
17
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join