It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Get Splashed By Water, Punches Innocent Woman In The Face

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Of course, he will probably get a medal for his service. One thing is for certain, he will not face any consequences for his actions.

This is typical police behavior. The police are completely unaccountable to the public. The public is forced to "buy" their services no matter how brutal, thuggish, or insane their behavior is. This is the state in a nutshell. Prohibit competition and force people to take what you give them.

Police Beat Young Teenage Girls At Madrid Spain
www.libertariannews.org...

Officer Assaults and Arrests 9-Year-Old Autistic Boy

LAPD Beats Deutsche Bank Director Into a Bloody Pulp

Duluth cop punches wheelchair bound man repeatedly
www.youtube.com...

etc.. .etc.. etc..

I could post stories like that for hours on end.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That's right. Cops are now the judge, jury, and executioners of justice!

Hippies beware!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

hey dude sorry to be "that guy" but theres already a thread on this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but it looks to me that the woman purposely threw water in that guys face.

And I'm sorry, but that is a punchable offense.

If it was just an accident, it is not a punchable offense.

But that was not an accident.

However, the proper thing to do is to press charges against the person who did that, because technically, it is an assault.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm sorry, but it looks to me that the woman purposely threw water in that guys face.

And I'm sorry, but that is a punchable offense.

Look again. It was not her, but someone behind her. You fail at seeing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Except for the fact that the water came from BEHIND her, not FROM her. Either way, even if she did, is a splash of water worthy of a busted chin? I doubt it HIGHLY.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

she wasn't the one who splashed the water though. someone else splashed it out. she turned around to see who did it. (it looks like.) and then got LEVELED.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? At 0:02 it is clear that a guy in black is the one who throws the water and she turns around when she is also hit by it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Woman throws water at a cop,

Cop hits her.

Woman gets hauled off carrying a Cuban flag.

Hmmm tough call since there is only 35 second video clip.

Want to talk about being judge,juror, and executioner :

Evil cop hits woman!!!

I pass on the condemnation.
edit on 1-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Upon second viewing all I see is an arm and part of a body, so now I can't tell if it's a guy or a girl. It did look like a woman at first.

But my point still stands, throwing water on someone on purpose is a punchable offense.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Cops.... I hate every last one of them. I make no distinction between good or bad. When the fox guards the hen house every ones necks are at risk. Beyond their sudden above the law attitudes they now farm us civilians to buy new wepons, cars, tanks, and drones through tickets and fines. Those of you who support the police will soon see the errors of your judgements.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Upon second viewing all I see is an arm and part of a body, so now I can't tell if it's a guy or a girl. It did look like a woman at first.

But my point still stands, throwing water on someone on purpose is a punchable offense.

But it still wasn't the woman that was punched and arrested. She is in full view the entire time.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

These LEO's sure have issues now. As if they didn't before.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Technically getting splashed by water is assault. However your physical response has to be equal to the threat. I don't think legally that cop can escalate to physical violence for getting splashed by 8 pz of water. If she was throwing rocks then yeah he can be justified in hitting her in self defense. But where is the imenent threat when we're talking about 8 oz of water.

Bet he gets away with assaulting that innocent women by claiming that he was trying to restrain her when accidentally close lined her in the face giving her a torn lip which technically will require reconstructive surgery by a plastic surgeon on call at the emergency room. She should also get a cat scan to make sure she doesn't have any Adema in the skull from the fall and or impact. She should then sue the $!@& out of the nypd or whomever that officer belongs to.
edit on 1-10-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Woman gets hauled off carrying a Cuban flag.

Is there a reason why you specifically pointed out that she was carrying a Cuban flag, when she was actually carrying a Puerto Rican flag?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Your point stinks !

Punch this !

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

So what? Now all you're doing is beating a dead horse. My mistake does not take away from my point which is what you're really trying to do by repeating the same thing over and over again.

Throwing water or any other drink on someone on purpose is a punchable offense.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Let me guess, you're the kind that says a person can not retaliate if someone is trying to hurt in any physical way because you're a civilized man and so all you have to do is sit there and take the abuse being put upon you?

I'll buy that for a dollar.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Don't you get it??

The person getting punched is not the one who threw the water!

So it's allowed in your opinion to hit the first one you can find? ?

What do you do when it rains? Punch the neighbors kid?

You should be locked up.
edit on 1-10-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join