It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT - That will issue in the NWO.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Okay I have a theory to put out to everyone....

From time to time I post a lot of humor on here, but this is serious. This is the one that I feel obligated to let everyone know about.

I believe it's unique secret knowledge that has only been given to a small amount of people. Now it's likely this has been posted before. But it strongly bares repeating. So hopefully you're one of the lucky ones reading this.

Even if you don't believe this that's completely fine. But at least if you know now, that when it happens you'll know, and you'll immediately remember reading this, so you won't fall for the mass deception that's going to happen at that time.

Okay here it is....

We all know a NWO is coming. George Bush Sr said it best in his speech below, as well as countless others. Other signs point to this too. China has already stated publicly that they don't want the US debt anymore, but what they want is for the world to issue a new global currency. The European Union, the talk of a North American Union, the and the UN.

"International supervision over the issue of US dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country," it said.

So there's signs point that we're on that road. How close or how far away it's very hard to say. It could happen rather quickly or it might not even happen in our lifetime. But as these geo politics seem to be escalating at an exponential rate anything could happen.

Okay next, there's been many world leaders who have made reference to the idea that a major event could cause a paradigm shift in the way the world is run. Ronald Ragan said it best:

Not only that but organizations like the UN and the WFM have been setting the stage, and creating the framework for how a global government will be instituted virtually overnight using policy books they've been writing on this for decades. So in case of a catastrophic world event, they'd have everything in place to announce world government.

And when people are in a traumatized state, what happens is they cry out to basically TBTP to provide a couple things:

#1: Explain what just happened

#2: Provide the solution to fix the problem

We seen perhaps almost a picture perfect beta test of such an event on 9/11. The towers fell, people were tramatized and they immediately were crying out for 1 and 2! Bush then comes on the air a few days later and explains what happened. That a group of terroists did it, that there ring leader was binladin. Then later he comes back and announces that the US and NATO are going to go be proactive in finding and hunting down been ladin who's hiding in a cave in AFgan and that they need to immediately go over there.

When Bush did this his approval rating went up to like 90%! The highest ever. Because he addressed both 1 and 2 to the tramatized world! He provided what people were hoping would be the solution. People felt safe again knowing that big brother was fixing things. Then later we discover a lot of the truth about the motives etc etc...

But in our traumatized state of mind, at the time it seemed like basically the answer to our prayers.

POINT BEING.... we know this M.O.! We know how this strategy works! The Hegelian Dialectic in practice.

So I'm gonna jump to the point.....

The Event that will issue the NWO in is gonna play out like this.... So again, when it happens you'll know and you won't fall victim to the mass deception that will take place at that time.

Basically what's going to happen is a disappearance event. My best guess is that hundreds of millions of people will disappear in an instant. This will devastate the world. It will cause mass panic in every country. Could include all kinds of catastrophes as well from car accidents, ships sinking, to planes falling from the sky and just mass chaos as everyone remaining will be effected by this!!!

What will happen because of this mass disappearance...... MASSIVE TRAUMA WORLD WIDE !!!

The everyone remaining is going to be in a "massive state of trauma". Exactly like 911! But even worse as it will effect everyone around the world. Like say your best friend disappears, and some relatives, your coworker, your child all gone. You'd be in panic.

Everyone will be waiting for TPTB to provide them with 1 and 2. Who did it? And what's being done to fix it?

At that point they will claim that it was an alien abduction. I can't say for sure if they'll go so far as to fake UFO appearances. But they'll use all the UFO sightings, especially major ones like the legendary Phoenix Lights as evidence.

Chances are they'll say these were some kind of scout ships that were visiting. That TPTB knew about them but weren't able to communicate with them and didn't know there intentions. They'll claim the disappearance event is a massive alien abduction. And that obviously there intentions are harmful. They might even claim things like they're monitoring a major UFO either nearby or in some part of the galaxy. They'll claim they know some things about the aliens perhaps. etc etc. So they provided everyone with "#1"

So there above we have the "who did it". Next they'll explain to the public "what's being done about it". So that's when they'll announce Global Government. They'll claim the only defense they have against this alien threat is to band together all nations under 1 flag. So that perhaps by combining all military and scientific technology they'll be able to defend against the threat. So there we have #2.

The remaining world populous will be eagar to see these solutions implimented. It will ease there fears to some degree by knowing both 1 and 2. (AGAIN EXACTLY HOW IT WAS DURING 911).

Soon after announcing Global Government they'll implement these and other steps:

- Global Currency
- Everyone must take an RFID chip to buy or sell
- A man will emerge on the world stage as the "world leader" who will come across as a brilliant leader
- Armies will all now fight together under 1 flag against these outside alien threats
- A world religion will emerge either replacing or harmonizing all remaining religions under 1 premise
- World travel, boarders, and other things will change.

Now here's where it gets interesting. This is all foretold in the Bible. It's the event known as the rapture of the Church. (I know that might sound strange) But the people that will disappear will be Christians and small children. Don't worry it's not an alien, it's not UFO's. It's God fulfilling another part outlined in the Bible.

The bible verses detailing "The Event":

Matthew 24:40-41
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

John 14:1-3
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

.......CONTINUED..........

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Continuing....

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Luke 21:34-36
“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

So anyway, as you can see there is a picture painted using bible verses pointing toward this type of “disappearance Event” of the Christians and small children from the earth.

Now in regard to what I said earlier will take place after the Christians and young children are gone. There's a lot of verses that talk about those things that will take place which include:

The New World Leader: Who is called The AntiChrist:

Daniel 8:23-25 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

2TH 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of
Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

2TH 2:10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They
perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

REV 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who
had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had
deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his
image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning
sulfur.

So this is going to be the world leader that emerges after “The Event”.

The RFID chip...... They're basically prepping the world for this by already introducing it on a small scale. Later, after The Event, it will be forced on everyone.

REV 13:3 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So just to quickly summarize, they'll be an event which will be a disappearance. That will traumatize the world, and give TPTB the opportunity to issue in the NWO. Claiming they need to unit to save the world from this alien threat that has already taken so many people.

Then you'll see the world leader emerge, and also you'll start to see all the NWO policies implemented such as the RFID chips (mark of the beast) which you need to buy or sell. Which anyone who's smart won't take as doing so damns you for all eternity to hell.

So that basically summarizes The Event. The people who disappear will simply be brought to heaven. (not some alien ship or threat). Basically the mass deception will be this alien threat that caused the disappearance. So again, if this happens and you're still here, don't buy into all this alien bull crap that's gonna be on CNN. Just pick up a bible and you'll be able to read what really took place as I'm describing.

I think at that time a lot of people will turn to God for answers. They'll be sort of a new generation of christians that will emerge as they'll now have the proof they need to believe. But the only challenge is they then face a lot of problems that the world is going to face, both via the AntiChrist as well as a variety of extremely devastating plagues that are all outlined in Revelations that God will pour out on the earth.

So anyway, I know that was long. But I needed to explain all this. I'm sure it's been posted before. But I think it's important as it very much fits the bill for The Event that is needed to dissolve national sovereignty and issue in the NWO. Also predicted in the bible.

It's one of the most likely scenarios to play out. And who knows, possibly even within our lifetime as there's a lot of signs as I stated earlier that are pointing toward TPTB desperately hoping to launch there NWO.

This kind of depicts The Event:

So that's basically it. Let me know your thoughts.??? Haters, just be nice! ;-0

edit on 1-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
@OP Could be spot on.

However, what about the False rapture where aliens remove their bastard children (the nephilim) and then blast this entire planet back to the stone age (the 7 year Tribulation) using every scalar weapon they have at their disposal ?

Or every spirit gets the chance to ascend to a new paradise running parallel to this world. Imagine how many tax-payers would gladly leave this world for a better world.

You actually think christians (luke warm) will survive. Think again.

Quote from Albert Pike.
www.henrymakow.com...

Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage.

Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."

At this point they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.

Athiests are going to gladly exterminate all luke warm christians in FEMA camps.

Then the anti-christ will try to be like Christ and have to wipe out athiests.

This massacre will leave 500 million people (according to the Georgia Stones) left standing. No christians at all.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm not sure exactly what you're refering to but there are a lot of false ideas floating about out there that you need to be careful of. For example:

MAT 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and
will deceive many.

MAT 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or,
'There he is!' do not believe it.

MAT 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great
signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

MAT 24:26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go
out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

LUK 21:8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will
come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not
follow them.

2TH 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not
come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the
man doomed to destruction.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I tend to believe that if a single event ushers in the new world that it will be an event engineered by man. However if one believes in biblical prophecy I can see this making sense.

Very well written post by the way

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

go to :22 sec in and you will see the modern prophecy of whats coming. When the nwo befalls upon us its going to happen after many people die, because of world war, they will use the death and destruction they invented to gain control of the remaining population. I hope the ones that remain on the world will remember life before the nwo and strive to bring that life back, i know life seems hard now, but its because we are in the last moves of a game that uses people to fulfill an agenda. Before our time long ago the world was a great place to live i hope we get back there one day.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 1-10-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
OP you could very well be right, but most certainly there is going to be nuclear war, it is shown too many places for me not to believe that is part of their plan. I mean it is built right into major cities (like London).

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
I tend to believe that if a single event ushers in the new world that it will be an event engineered by man. However if one believes in biblical prophecy I can see this making sense.

Very well written post by the way

Thanks man!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Not a man but you are welcome none the less and you did say to be nice!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

Easy.

Imagine aliens (angel) giving cheap technology to humans.

Imagine free energy.

Imagine every person being given an equal share of real money in terms of physical gold and silver.

Imagine alien technology being used to terraform this world into a new world paradise or utopia.

Imagine people not having to work so many hours and getting more time to spend with their family and hobbies.

Imagine ordinary people working alongside aliens in the coming false peace or first 1260 days of the Tribulation.

Everything fits together. Many people are going to be fooled.

Oh and imagine the response from athiests when they know both the elite and christians want the anti-christ to rise and the mark of the beast. FEMA camps for both TPTB and christians springs to mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by r2d246

Easy.

Imagine aliens (angel) giving cheap technology to humans.

Imagine free energy.

Imagine every person being given an equal share of real money in terms of physical gold and silver.

Imagine alien technology being used to terraform this world into a new world paradise or utopia.

Imagine people not having to work so many hours and getting more time to spend with their family and hobbies.

Imagine ordinary people working alongside aliens in the coming false peace or first 1260 days of the Tribulation.

Everything fits together. Many people are going to be fooled.

Oh and imagine the response from athiests when they know both the elite and christians want the anti-christ to rise and the mark of the beast. FEMA camps for both TPTB and christians springs to mind.

That sounds like what "The AntiChrist" would say too to ralley the people!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Quoting the OP...............................................................................................

Originally posted by r2d246
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever
End quote......................................................................................................

Your theory is dependent upon a false belief that didn't even originate in Christianity until the late 1800's by clever word twistings and pick and choose doctrine, this belief shows exactly why none of the earliest manuscripts of the Bible had verses in them because your suppose to take in the whole chapter and not just 1 or 2 verses to support a belief that contradicts everything else in Scripture like modern Christianity loves to do. Try reading that whole Chapter you just quoted from Thess. rather than the typical pick and choose raping of the Bible Christians are well known to do instead of falling for the lie that is the Rapture because that's exactly what it is a pick and choose doctrine that has no Scriptural basis what so ever.
edit on 1-10-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

That sounds like what "The AntiChrist" would say too to ralley the people!

Did you really just accuse me of being the anti-christ?

i have been called a few things in the past, but that is below the belt.

If i have just imagined the scenario as a mortal, i am sure the fallen ones have perfected it 100%.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

All I'm saying and the argument I put together shows that: TPTB, The bible, Technology (RFID), UFO sightings all point to the idea of "The Event" that will change the world as we know it. And usher in the NWO. Most Christians believe those chapers where I got the verses are talking about The Event. You can find a gazillion youtube videos on it and famous movies. If it was wrong, there would be way more opposition by main stream pastors. But they don't. Most all believe in the rapture. Look...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
An interesting and entertaining hypothesis up until you had to bring in religion. The disappearance of millions by different modes was stretching the bubble a bit but was still an entertaining read. But then the old religion dogma had to come into it. Why can't we have an hypothesis without the need for superstitious mumbo jumbo? Can't we destroy ourselves without religion? Please?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It's a plausible scenario. I remember this dream I had (before coming into the internet scene) that was about these ideas. It was such a vivid dream, and it even started from where I was laying in my bed and proceeded from there so I thought it was real. This was after 9/11, like maybe a year after?

I looked out my window from the top bunk bed. There were all these giant flying saucers coming in from all over the sky. They were coming in at steep angles like this slash: / I wish I could draw them because they were so amazing looking. But.. Something about the way there were too many, and something about the way they were coming in so slow seemed off to me.

I decide I need to go outside, and my whole dream shifts, I'm in some other house now standing by a glass sliding door. I open it still on my way outside. I get out into the darkness, and there is this parking meter thing. Like a white parking meter that has a 4 way speaker on it. "Curfew is 9:00 PM" "go back inside" "curfew is 9:00 PM" "Go back inside"

Something about this makes me go back in and pull up the floor boards (like whoa haha) and there I find a black revolver type pistol. I now venture back out into the dark. No one else was out I guess because of the curfew. I knew in my mind that the flying saucers had something to do with these speaker towers every 200 ft telling me I was breaking curfew.

There were no aliens and I just wanted to be free. So I went around looking for some way out. Kill some powerful guy? Break into Army bases? recruiting people to help? I don't know but something Warrior like. Then some private black dressed security find me and my gun fails to fire, and then when it does it's a smaller gun now and the bullet comes out so slow I can watch it through the air. Dang hate that haha. I ran.

And then I spent the rest of the dream running from these guys and looking for some way out. That was the only concept. I had to get away from society, and those towers that sense you and keep telling you to go inside.

I dreamed of a fake alien invasion/super control of all countries by one power.. It was the NWO haha.

If something like this does go down I am not going to be going along with it.
Oh and Jesus is Awesome.

~Dusty
edit on 10/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interesting theory, one that certainly makes sense to bring in a world power.

Really the only way they can do it is to have a worldwide catastrophe, which either reduces the population down to a more manageable level. Alien attack fits the bill perfectly really, because people will be running for their lives and demading both the government and military do something about it, and submitting to whatever they say for our safety.

About the only problem I see with this is if we are attacked by "fake" aliens, then people will lose hope altogether and we will devolve into a total state of anarchy as a result. Because let's face it, a superior alien force spells our doom regardless, because they must have superior tech to cross space to come here and wage war.

I think a more viable approach would be the creation of some kind of super-unions (like the Euro Union) that's going on right now. Big war, one that people have a chance of winning, to the victor go the spoils, ie; America crushes the axis union, and becomes the predominant power in the world for our safety, much in the same way the faceless enemy of "terrorism" has become the new stamp of approval for governments to invade whoever they like and use it as an excuse. When the smoke clears, the winning power proclaims the only way to be safe is to unite under one banner, even though the whole thing is already played out and the ending is already written.

Remember two things, war=money and profits for those in power, and the system is designed regardless to keep those in power in power.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I can't wade through all of the preptalk you give getting to your point and the embroideryment thereafter.

The situation is obvious. The world is in the beginning throes of a very drastic change that is not self-caused (or caused by any acts of a god). The drastic change coming is the direct result of not only the acknowledgement of UFOs, but that we have been given strict orders to get our globe in shape if we want to continue as a human civilization. Nothing less than that as a "Prime Directive" from on high would cause the frantic efforts we witness today to reshape the world in some many different areas.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is the only nWo that is, was, or ever will be....2.bp.blogspot.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join