It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT - That will issue in the NWO.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Ya an EMP is another event that might fit into the equation in some way. It's hard to say. Before, after, who knows.

Let me try and explain something about fear. We have no clue what fear is really. The only time we've seen real fear for example was on 911. People got paniced by it, they were afraid. Otherwise people never get afraid anymore in our sanitized modern civil society. And that's actually a problem. Because they get dilusional into thinking that things like: Fear, pain, doom, and gloom, as you mentioned and emotional extremes are to be avoided at all cost.

Like if you go to church and you hear something, even if it's true, but if it feels uncomfortable to you, then you have the choice to just leave. And so you think by leaving somehow that will immunize you from the situation. It might temporarily but that means your not preparing so when the situation comes to pass your not ready and then your in for a serious problem. Could be as simple an analogy as someone buying a louisian coastal house but not buying hurrane insurance, thinking that everything is fine now and will remain fine, or that the hurricane will miss there house. Then when it comes there screwed.

But seriously that's our problem, we're so dumbed down, sanitized, politically correct, modern and civil that we've forgotten and completely dismissed the idea that there's powers in the universe that are to be feared. Trust me fear anger and a lot of extreme emotions can be your allie in life too. They can help protect you when used correctly. So just cuz they might seem uncomfortable don't have to run from them. What you resist will persist, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

I have no doubt there are powers in this universe that will be a boot to us Ants...

That said I do not believe in a wrathful and warlike God. I do however believe in wrathful, warlike, petty, bullying, childish humans.

I as prepared as I need be, and put my trust in God for the rest and I have no fear for what that will bring. I do fear what egotistical believers can and will do! But I don’t believe that Christians will have a “Get out Trials and Tribulation free” card. They helped cause many of these messes and problems (either consciously aware or unconsciously) and it is time they owned up to it. Ignoring what they are taught in the book they profess to follow yet supporting Mega Corporations, Wars, Poverty and many more problems is something they should not be allowed to ignore or escape from.

And to me the ”Rapture” is an escape clause, that there will be very few deserving of…

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'm sorry, but have you really thought about and considered rapture? I am no theologian, but the rapture is being misrepresented. Why would the rapture occur before judgement day? Rapture will not be a pleasant uplifting of all Christians, it will be wars and disasters that claim a quarter of the world's population. We will all stand accountable on judgement day, and we will be judged by our works in the manner that we have judged others. Being Christian is not a free pass to paradise, accountability and humility, as well as our treatment of others will dictate our place in the here after. I don't mean to contradict what you are suggesting, but I believe the contradictions are right there in the bible.
Go with God,
From one Christian to another

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well if it goes down like that. I will be a very unhappy camper If I don't disappear. It would be all but impossible for the majority of anyone left behind after an event like that to fend for themselves in any civilized manner.

I have no doubt lawlessness would have free reign making the planet a true "hell on earth".

On the flip side, it would forever change the way humanity lives and may be just the wake up call people need to take charge in their lives.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Well you'd have to do some research. Try that John Hagee video I posted. He details the events, and he has a doctoral in theology so he could explain it better. But to get back on topic, the point was that I don't think there can be a NWO unless we see a major event take place that will put the world in fear again, similiar to 911. That world event they'll use to issue in the world government. They already have most everything if not everything they need to do a world gov. Problem is they don't have the event to traumatise the people. Once they're traumatized then everyone will beg big brother to save them and go along with anything they want, we seen that after 911. People cheering Bush Jr when he told us "who it was" and "what he was gonna do about it". But full blown lies! But yet again, it doens't matter. When people are traumatized they'll believe anything, and go along with anything. It's the Hegalian Dialectic.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Well if it goes down like that. I will be a very unhappy camper If I don't disappear. It would be all but impossible for the majority of anyone left behind after an event like that to fend for themselves in any civilized manner.

I have no doubt lawlessness would have free reign making the planet a true "hell on earth".

On the flip side, it would forever change the way humanity lives and may be just the wake up call people need to take charge in their lives.

Well I hear what your saying but likely we're only talking about perhaps 500 million people that will disappear. So it's not enough to really cause a full blown anarchy. Utilities will likely all stay working. Everything will return to normal pretty fast. But everyone will be so traumatized that it will be the perfect opporutnity for TPTB to announce the global government as the solution to protect everyone from similar events. And I'm sure people will go for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I agree with some on here OP you just may have hit the nail on the head. I never really put it into prospective like that but I think that makes more sence then anything I have heard. I am a Christian and I know the end of days is nearer then we know but the whole alien thing would be a perfect coverup of god. It got me thinking as well about project blue beam. What if those that pull the strings knows that everything about the bible that talks about The Event is true since I'm guessing they are in cahoots with the devil (just a thought) and they are preparing the world for the most brilliant cover up of god. Giving us light shows and other spectacular events that will make it easier to point The Even to aliens instead of god. Great post S&F for you good buddy.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
interesting discourse on the bible - which bible version are you speaking of?

You refer those remaining to look to god, but why are those remaining left to deal with this nonsense as, in your post, you observe it is nothing but total nonsense designed to enslave the masses left behind even more then they are enslaved now?

It seems the god you are referring to liberated the slaves once before, but seemed to simply quit on the whole idea after his grand effort, in fact, the ten commandments make no reference to forbidding the enslavement of others at all. So he liberated, but then turned right around and concerned himself with making sure thy worshiped him directly, and never bothered to makes sure enslavement never happened again, and he surely hasn't bothered to impede any type of enslavement in the ensuing years - none. Curious.

I bring this up as I can't figure out why the event will happen where those who leave are apparently better off, and those left behind, will simply have to go to church more often because, it would seem, going to church for the last 2k years left them in this spot in the first place.

Skip god for a moment and the idea that really, really good worship of him is required to avoid the event. Let's keep it more real. You are in charge of a kindergarten, the children are never told by you what allows them to leave and go to first grade, but you know. At the end of the term, you simply take 25 of the 50 to grade 1, and leave the rest to die because they failed to do what you internally wanted them to do. You felt your "instructions," such as they were, were more then enough to make sure everyone passed, so, you determined that those who failed did do willfully, to spite you, so they were left to die. Later you found out the 25 you left were slow to develop, and, had they moved to grade 1 would have SURPASSED the 25 who passed, their problem was food - they had nutrition problems, which you didn't care about at all.

In your discourse, those who know the plan by decoding the bible will either die, stay, or just dispensary. Those who don't, will either die, stay, or just disappear, but either way everyone deserves what they get because the couldn't decode the message, but you don't explain why god lets this happen at all, if "he" put the code in the bible in the first place. More, if enslavement is so awful that he stepped in once to stop it, why did he simply forget the whole liberating thing since and here, actually seems to encourage more of it?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
No offense, but how come Christianity gets to be the authority on TEOTWAWKI?

What about all those other religions? Do they get to play too?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
An interesting and entertaining hypothesis up until you had to bring in religion. The disappearance of millions by different modes was stretching the bubble a bit but was still an entertaining read. But then the old religion dogma had to come into it. Why can't we have an hypothesis without the need for superstitious mumbo jumbo? Can't we destroy ourselves without religion? Please?

At least two major world religions (Judiasm and Christianity) have eschatalogical prophecies 2000-4000 years old that describe events that due to their very nature could only be fullfilled in the current time frame we are living in. A third major religion (islam) also has similar eschatalogical prophecies that fall into the same catagory, but are basicly protaganist-antaginisticly opposed to the first two religions. Why NOT bring religion into it???

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I see many are struggling to fathom the disappearance event.

What if this event was natural? What if the universe is fractal?

Whatch this closely www.youtube.com...

What determines which way you go? I doubt it's being Christian alone. Though depending on the nature of this event, certain quatilies may be the difference between staying here and moving into a parralel bubble. Maybe it's 50/50 to keep it balanced. We are in duality right now after all.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Off topic post

I cannot abide people who say " We all know". This is you and your ego supplementing support for your idea . You assume that everyone agrees with your viewpoint. Everyone does not agree with your viewpoint and so please state what you believe and feel and dont pull the rest of the residents of the planet into your version of the truth.
as a matter of fact
I dont know any such thing is going to happen ever. I do not believe in the NWO.
So how does that fit in with your "we all know"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by onthedownlow

Well you'd have to do some research. Try that John Hagee video I posted. He details the events, and he has a doctoral in theology so he could explain it better. But to get back on topic, the point was that I don't think there can be a NWO unless we see a major event take place that will put the world in fear again, similiar to 911. That world event they'll use to issue in the world government. They already have most everything if not everything they need to do a world gov. Problem is they don't have the event to traumatise the people. Once they're traumatized then everyone will beg big brother to save them and go along with anything they want, we seen that after 911. People cheering Bush Jr when he told us "who it was" and "what he was gonna do about it". But full blown lies! But yet again, it doens't matter. When people are traumatized they'll believe anything, and go along with anything. It's the Hegalian Dialectic.

I thought I was addressing a major part of the topic, it certainly is not my intentions to derail it. To play devil's advocate - what would the world powers have to gain by combining governments and wouldn't a war be a more plausible method? One might argue that it would be done to gain control of world resources, but if these powerful people were smart enough to set this plan in motion decades or centuries ago, wouldn't they be smart enough to realize that many of them would be left out of the eventual outcome? And further, wouldn't a global war accomplish the task of unifying the world's governments (after the unnecessary fat is discarded, ofcourse) much easier than creating some facade? Honestly, I can't see Russia or China ceding their power, although obama might. World peace seems to be the only rational reason for creating a NWO, but the amount of death necessary to create it seems to be a hypocracy and counter productive.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I was talking about the "Rapture Event", not about NWO.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
I do not believe in the NWO.

Really? How many times do world leaders have to say the exact words "new world order" for you to believe?

“Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective— a new world order— can emerge...."
President George H. W. Bush, Televised address, September 11, 1990. (notice the day?)

What exactly do you think the UN, World Bank and IMF are? They are the foundations of the new world order. Admission after admission, and you still don't believe?

"Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"
| David Rockefeller |

There is zero doubt the NWO is real.
edit on 1-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Except that the rapture idea is not from the Bible but from men from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries.

I see it as a control technique used by some churches.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

There are verses talking about the rapture, it's just not called the rapture.

Corinthians 15:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Thessalonians 4:16 - 17 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Went a little overboard watching the (Left Behind ) series did ya. No rapture will occur. No lizard aliens. No God will appear. No millions of folks just up and vanishing. If anything happens it will be war related, and it will involve the USA, Israel, Iran and all the other un-lucky folks who happen to live in or near these places. Including inside the lower 48 states........ If you call a million folks being vaporised in a nuclear firestorm a rapture.....Then you may be right on that one.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

That can be interrupted a number of ways.

Is the rapture pre-tribulation or post? People argue this.

What about the promised heaven on earth our 1000 years of Christ reign?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Look I was raised Methodist as well as Catholic, but religion is man-made. It is also very similar to the media. (i.e. whatever is mainstream, 'must' be the truth)

I'm not hating at all, just another opinion I guess.

“I believe in God... but I dont believe in religion. Religion is used to manipulate and punish. Used in a thousand ways for profit for even in the church, money is still the 'real' God.” -V C Andrews

edit on 1-10-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

Is the rapture pre-tribulation or post? People argue this.
What about the promised heaven on earth our 1000 years of Christ reign?

IMO the Rapture is before/simultaneous to the start of the Tribulation, it won't be all Christians, only the truly faithful. Then as the "great" Tribulation begins, Satan in the anti-Christ will be recognized, those who realize and reject the beast will be the tribulation saints. "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations" (Rev 13:7) The 1000 years reign is a spiritual reign for those believers who were killed in the Tribulation: "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" (Rev 20:4).

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join