THE EVENT - That will issue in the NWO.....

page: 6
23
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the phrase translated as 'whole world' in Revelations re government can also be interpreted as 'the part of the world', i.e. a region or international area. I don't see a single One World government but I can easily see a pan-Islamic nation (Caliphate), uniting after an event.
as to the non-Islam nations...well, they 'never let a crisis go to waste'. Westenr Europe is already semi-unified, and a lot of the U.S. would gladly join.




posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs
 


The bible says the 10 kings of the earth gives their power to the one . A 1 world Government is needed to issue a 1 world e- currency or the mark of the beast . The Antichrist will rule the world . It could be divided up into Fiefdoms because that verse says ; that the 10 kings have no kingdoms as yet . That implies that they will have subdivided parts of the world and would report a portion of the CARBON TAX to the Central Government which would be the central bank comprised of the IMF and World Bank ..



posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


Your entire theory is hinged on the basis that what is written in the bible is true. I really can't get behind that, the bible has been retranslated many times and for the longest time it was scribed by hand. Also the original writers of the book picked and chose the chapters that they wanted for it and just threw out the ones that didn't agree with their dogma. Who is to say that the correct or complete end of days scenario actually made it into the bible? If you really want to develop an end of the world theory around the bible, how about quoting some of those lost gospels?

Heck only 1/3 of the world is Christian. Why is that the correct apocalypse? How about quoting some scripture from the Torah or the Koran? Also like I said, there are many galatic events that can annihilate our planet much faster than the 1000 years you are saying. It's not like we are the most important thing in this universe. Heck, in our galaxy alone we would be considered in the boonies.

One more problem I have with this theory is that now that heaven is supposed to be on earth, what happens when our sun finally expands and cooks our planet to a crisp in a few billion years? Are we still going to be here living in paradise only to be completely annihilated by our sun?

In the end you may be right, but I'll believe when I see it.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t
 


Have your ever sit down and studied it ? DNA has been found and scientist can not defend spontanious life as they did support before as being the alternative to Creation . Our atmosphere causes anything to burn up coming through space and it would have to be created somewhere else .

If you actually sit down and study the bible you can see that some 2,000 years ago the events that plague you today were told of . These events ; New World Order ( ten kings give their power to the Antichrist ) ,One World Money (Mark of the Beast system ),the Temple to be built ( current plans of the Jews ) ,the war of Gog and Magog ( Israel & Iran at the brink now ). It doesn't take much detective work to see that the bible is talking of this time we live in because the bible said that Israel would have to become a nation again after being scattered all over the world . That happened in 1948 .
With all the DNA complications scientist are leaning to alien intervention . Elijah was taken up by a fiery chariot 2nd Kings chapter 2 verse 11 . Even Carl Sagan was looking for an outside alien hand in life on earth .
God is alien to this time space continuim he created for us to develop in .



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Krazysh0t
 


Have your ever sit down and studied it ? DNA has been found and scientist can not defend spontanious life as they did support before as being the alternative to Creation . Our atmosphere causes anything to burn up coming through space and it would have to be created somewhere else .

If you actually sit down and study the bible you can see that some 2,000 years ago the events that plague you today were told of . These events ; New World Order ( ten kings give their power to the Antichrist ) ,One World Money (Mark of the Beast system ),the Temple to be built ( current plans of the Jews ) ,the war of Gog and Magog ( Israel & Iran at the brink now ). It doesn't take much detective work to see that the bible is talking of this time we live in because the bible said that Israel would have to become a nation again after being scattered all over the world . That happened in 1948 .
With all the DNA complications scientist are leaning to alien intervention . Elijah was taken up by a fiery chariot 2nd Kings chapter 2 verse 11 . Even Carl Sagan was looking for an outside alien hand in life on earth .
God is alien to this time space continuim he created for us to develop in .


I mostly agree with you, except for God being an "alien", because if God is separate from his creation yet omnipresent as the Bible tells us than he isn't "alien" at all. An "alien" by definition is a stranger, and if God created the universe in the first place, is present everywhere, all powerful and all knowing than he is no stranger. This notion of God being an "alien" is a recent invention taught by the New Age movement and is of the Devil from my view. They want to attribute the God of the Bible to the word "alien" because they know that the mass has been conditioned to associate the term "alien" with something that is extraterrestrial. God is neither an "alien" or a terrestrial entity as he is not apart of our created universe. He is by definition a celestial entity, which is of the heavenly, spiritual or the divine realm, not of our realm of existence, big difference from something being an "E.T" or "alien". They are playing word games with us just like men like George Orwell pointed out, very deceptive.
edit on 14-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Well thinking outside the box, I beleive this "event" will happen, I am excited that I may live durning this event. No matter which side you are on "The Powers To Be" are only men. BUT maybe there is just "One Power To Be" using men and HE is sending us all a message, even to you and me.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC
 


I think you missed my point . First of all , God is going to send a strong delusion that will seperate the faithful from the luke warm . There seems to be a movement to validate the alien theory thus invalidate Gods creation on earth . This might work with the biblical description about fiery chariots . The Ancient Aliens presentations almost seems to validate that theory . That verse by God there is nothing new under the sun says volumes . The best way to invalidate God is to have us look past God to an infinate possibility of life throughout the stars .
Could we be just one of Gods crops of humanity in the vastness of space ? Who knows , but we must remain focused on this world, this Word , this Messiah .



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by BlackManINC
 


I think you missed my point . First of all , God is going to send a strong delusion that will seperate the faithful from the luke warm . There seems to be a movement to validate the alien theory thus invalidate Gods creation on earth . This might work with the biblical description about fiery chariots . The Ancient Aliens presentations almost seems to validate that theory . That verse by God there is nothing new under the sun says volumes . The best way to invalidate God is to have us look past God to an infinate possibility of life throughout the stars .
Could we be just one of Gods crops of humanity in the vastness of space ? Who knows , but we must remain focused on this world, this Word , this Messiah .


In order for this to work they first have to convince us that there is life on other planets in the first place, with a 'find' of some kind, preferably by a fraud group like NASA since this has to do with space. There is a very high chance this will start with the Mars Curiosity Rover. You won't need "fiery chariots" to get the bulk of the populace to believe in the ancient astronaut theory, all that is needed is a low key disclosure of life in space and this will at least get the ball rolling. The "fiery chariots" scenario will come later, but a lot is going to have to happen for this to come. There is no one way this alien deception will come about.



posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC
 


Actually God is alien to this planet in a sense . Why would the Lord have to be born of flesh and become Jesus to walk this earth with man ? Alien meaning not living on this earth .



posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
In order for this to work they first have to convince us that there is life on other planets in the first place, with a 'find' of some kind, preferably by a fraud group like NASA since this has to do with space. There is a very high chance this will start with the Mars Curiosity Rover. You won't need "fiery chariots" to get the bulk of the populace to believe in the ancient astronaut theory, all that is needed is a low key disclosure of life in space and this will at least get the ball rolling. The "fiery chariots" scenario will come later, but a lot is going to have to happen for this to come. There is no one way this alien deception will come about.


Continuing on from this post, I have a hypothesis that I am almost certain will play a part in the alien deception, its concerning the Biblical story of the Nephilim giants in Genesis 6. Lots of bones have purportedly been found over the years that seem to range anywhere from 7 to 12 feet, only many of them have supposedly been proven a hoax. Some suspect that the reason why we haven't found much if any evidence for these beasts is because its being covered up, with groups like the Smithsonian Institute as one of the main culprits. Assuming there is a cover up, then the obvious reason we don't see them displayed in museums, and proven to be the Nephilim of the Bible, is because it would fly in the face of the theory of Evolution and the overall alien agenda.

The way I see it, if there wasn't anything to the idea of the Nephilim, if its just a pure fairy tale, then we wouldn't be seeing groups like the History Channel making shows like Ancient Aliens that go out their way to try and convince us that the Nephilim were an "alien race" that "descended from the sky" and created humans. This is in fact what was shown at the beginning of the movie Prometheus, which was inspired by the Ancient Astronaut theory, as they pawned these abominations off as our creators from a distant galaxy. As I point out in the quote below from the Ancient Aliens Debunked thread, the actual text says nothing of the sort, as anybody should know if they read the passage themselves.


To all those who will dismiss the entire video because he happens to be a Christian and based on this one section, I have yet to see any of you actually dismiss it with an objective critique, Philips included. It only shows how pathetic you really are when you get annoyed by someone merely mentioning the Bible, and not just anybody, but Christians in particular. The author was pointing out how they pervert what is said in the Bible to make it seem like its all about E.T's like they do with all other ancient text. Above all the other blatant lies they state about the Bible, they assert that the Nephilim are really the "aliens" that "descended from the sky" and created us when the text clearly says nothing of the sort, elevating this demonic copulation of fallen angels with humans to the level of God. The artificial insemination crap was the shows backhanded way to diminish the divinity of Jesus and imply that he along with Noah was just another alien creation. By the author being Christian, you should have known he was going to have a bone to pick with these looney toons for this butchery.



The specific video concerned: Nephilim - Ancient Aliens Debunked:


Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Length Movie)

In conclusion, all they are waiting for is a 'find' of some kind from a group like NASA or an archaeological group as I propose here, or both, so that they can tack on the alien origin of life to their overall theory. They will show the world a few giant skeletons and pawn them off as the "Ancient Astronauts" that manipulated the DNA of apes and resulted in the creation of modern humans, guiding our "evolution" along, they will say, as this will give the Evolutionists the chance to explain the DNA code. If this happens along with a literal appearance of "aliens" over every city in "fiery chariots" as 'SimonPeter' calls them, then this will indeed invalidate the God of the Bible as our creator in the minds of many.
edit on 15-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-10-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
23
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join