It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EVENT - That will issue in the NWO.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There is one problem with the Rapture theory and it is one of the most ignored scriptures in the bible . 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 is a letter to the Thessalonians where he was trying to correct a miss belief where by the people thought they were about to be Raptured immediately . Pauls letter explained that the Antichrist would be revealed to us by sitting in the Temple as he were God . This is an event at the end of the 1st half of the Tribulation and before the Wrath . Matthew 24 verse 29 thru31 deals with the same thing . Textreply to post by r2d246

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

That clearly says "lived".

What you have given is an interpretation.
edit on 1-10-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

"I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" It is the souls of the dead being resurrected, the souls are no longer dead, hence they are alive.
edit on 1-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I don't know. I believe that the soul is eternal, hence it is always living, even after death. What if this is all to be taken metaphorically?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Haha, well scholars and philosophers have been debating this stuff forever, and I'm no philosopher. I guess we'll just have to wait until we're dead and see what happens. But I do believe a lot of the Bible is metaphor, and when you try to look at everything literally, you're going to get hung up on things, even as we have with a word such as "lived".

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It could happen, there is a non-zero probability. Is it likely, probably not. My biggest problem is where are all the bodies going? Of course the I guess you could maybe go hundreds of millions, but not 3.5 billion. I mean seriously, our dumb ass cops can't find a million kids that go missing every year so I guess they'd have to be sitting on bodies to find them (or at least looking in donut boxes). Unless of course the bodies are literally atomized, otherwise, we are going to have a pretty stinky atmosphere.

I'd go more along the lines of geostationary EMP weapons that could turn off lights. Our rulers, the new Morlocks, being underground with all the technology to replace, or make better, existing technology, will watch the masses kill each other off until only some predetermined and approximate number are left. Those left will be "work" harvested and will be the new slaves for the underground empire that will return to the surface roughly 20 to 50 years after "the event." They can't wait too long just in case we go all prehistoric on them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
I agree with some on here OP you just may have hit the nail on the head. I never really put it into prospective like that but I think that makes more sence then anything I have heard. I am a Christian and I know the end of days is nearer then we know but the whole alien thing would be a perfect coverup of god. It got me thinking as well about project blue beam. What if those that pull the strings knows that everything about the bible that talks about The Event is true since I'm guessing they are in cahoots with the devil (just a thought) and they are preparing the world for the most brilliant cover up of god. Giving us light shows and other spectacular events that will make it easier to point The Even to aliens instead of god. Great post S&F for you good buddy.

Ya that's exactly right. Ya TPTB, of course they work for the devil. I'm not saying they know it. Especially at the lower levels. Like your local mayor isn't gonna know one way or another, they don't understand the big picture. But Presidents and at that level probably have a better idea, or are in the know. I'm positive they do. Ya I'm glad it rang home with someone. I was hoping it would ring home with people that aren't Christian though. That's the people who need to know. We'll be fine obviously. The rest, ahhhh ouch.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
r2d246,

Please read the Bible more with your own eyes. And I hope that God gives you more wisdom because you are seeking it.

As well, if you think that you should be listening to mainstream pastors, you really forget the kind of world in which you live. Know you not that the spiritual leaders of today are no better than the Pharisees and the Saduccees and the Essenes of that day - and yet they are even worse.

Here are verses (and you should read 1 Thessalonians again; it only takes 10 minutes, I just did it so that I could be more refreshed so that I could explain more to you) that you are missing from your message:

5:1 But of the times and seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-4

(transcribed from my KJV Bible on my phone)

Also remember how it is said that in the end, the world will be like in the days of Noah? People will be giving into marriage, partying, blaspheming God, and doing whatever they please.

If 500 million people disappeared off of the planet, no one would get married the next day! No one would be partying (except for some incredibly insane people). If 500 million people disappeared off of the planet, half of your science-minded atheists would have strokes and heart-attacks, like, immediately - and so would everyone else. That kind of event is SO much more devastating that you are giving it credit for. You're claiming people would just be showing up to work the next day. If 500 million people disappeared off of the face of the planet, people would be way too insecure to go to work. People call in when a few snow flakes float down from the sky. You are not thinking clearly.

500 million people are not going to disappear off of the planet...at least, not per the scenario which you are presenting.

Everything that is happening now is the wars and the rumors of wars; the natural disasters (although not as harshly as they will happen yet) and all the craziness is still yet to continue. But be warned - that man of lawlessness will not be revealed until there is already "world peace". 500 million people disappearing does not "world peace" make (all childish jokes aside).

So the EVENT that you seek is well before the unveiling of the man of lawlessness and well before the Final Trump.

Also, you completely misunderstand the mark. The mark is NOT the RFID chip - in fact, it is not a physical mark at all. Allow me to give you proof from the Word of God.

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelations 13:16-13:18

I added the emphases, with good reason.

The bonded (imprisoned, enslaved) would not have the power to fight off anyone who wished to insert an RFID chip into them... so you're basically saying that God does not give the imprisoned or enslaved a chance to reject the mark because they would not be physically able to reject it. As well, pay attention to the fact that the mark is taken in the right hand OR in their foreheads. Now tell me; other than the fact that some people may be missing right hands, why wouldn't they just put it in their left hand then? Also, if someone has no hands, then do you think they would just go after the forehead? That is ridiculous. There are plenty of areas on the body that are more logical for the placement of the RFID. Pay attention carefully - RIGHT hand - or forehead. The right hand is a symbol of dexterity (which is from the latin "Dexter" meaning "right") or physical labor. The forehead is the symbol of mindfulness - wherever the forehead is, there also are the eyes. The focus of someone's mindfulness, or remembrance, is being described here. Now you know that man, though he has tried very hard, and though some tactics work to a certain extent, man can never truly rule the mind of another man except that the man is willing.

Also recognize that the NAME OF THE BEAST is just as damning as the mark. So anyone who also has the name of the beast will be a problem. And also, the number itself is damning. So there is the mark, the name, and the number. The RFID does not cover all three, r2d246.

And also recognize that the number 666 is the number of a MAN.

Keep seeking. You will be rewarded.

Grace of the Lord

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by r2d246
Ya an EMP is another event that might fit into the equation in some way. It's hard to say. Before, after, who knows.

Let me try and explain something about fear. We have no clue what fear is really. The only time we've seen real fear for example was on 911. People got paniced by it, they were afraid. Otherwise people never get afraid anymore in our sanitized modern civil society. And that's actually a problem. Because they get dilusional into thinking that things like: Fear, pain, doom, and gloom, as you mentioned and emotional extremes are to be avoided at all cost.

Like if you go to church and you hear something, even if it's true, but if it feels uncomfortable to you, then you have the choice to just leave. And so you think by leaving somehow that will immunize you from the situation. It might temporarily but that means your not preparing so when the situation comes to pass your not ready and then your in for a serious problem. Could be as simple an analogy as someone buying a louisian coastal house but not buying hurrane insurance, thinking that everything is fine now and will remain fine, or that the hurricane will miss there house. Then when it comes there screwed.

But seriously that's our problem, we're so dumbed down, sanitized, politically correct, modern and civil that we've forgotten and completely dismissed the idea that there's powers in the universe that are to be feared. Trust me fear anger and a lot of extreme emotions can be your allie in life too. They can help protect you when used correctly. So just cuz they might seem uncomfortable don't have to run from them. What you resist will persist, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

I have no doubt there are powers in this universe that will be a boot to us Ants...

That said I do not believe in a wrathful and warlike God. I do however believe in wrathful, warlike, petty, bullying, childish humans.

I as prepared as I need be, and put my trust in God for the rest and I have no fear for what that will bring. I do fear what egotistical believers can and will do! But I don’t believe that Christians will have a “Get out Trials and Tribulation free” card. They helped cause many of these messes and problems (either consciously aware or unconsciously) and it is time they owned up to it. Ignoring what they are taught in the book they profess to follow yet supporting Mega Corporations, Wars, Poverty and many more problems is something they should not be allowed to ignore or escape from.

And to me the ”Rapture” is an escape clause, that there will be very few deserving of…

You should google that and see what you come up with. God is like a lion. Go check. here's a few verses to wet your appitite....

Matthew 13:41-42, “The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth”

Revelation 6:15-16, Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb."

Revelation 20:15 “If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.” “They will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

Revelation 19:15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Look I don't want to come across the wrong way okay. But I'm just saying God created anger. He can get angry. And if gets angry at you your in trouble. There are powers in the universe that are worth fearing and getting to know.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Hey, well I think how it will work is you're given a choice to either take the mark or die even if you're in prison.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dear OP.

Nice thread, was getting into it until i got to the part where "Millions of people disappear", I mean really??

No offense, I am religious, not Christian, but I know your scenario is not gonna play out. I believe the Bible is not to be taken literally, which is what u are doing.
Why would God who loves us more than anything in the universe let us burn in hell for eternity??? I wouldn't wish that on my WORST enemy or even the worst criminal in the world. What about people who have not been exposed to Christianity. Like some remote African tribes, some Asian countries forbids it. Is it just their bad luck that they were born into a different culture and now have to suffer in hell?? i mean come on lets just get real here.

This is how i see the scenario playing out.

We see flying disks all around the world. They suddenly attack major cities around the world. (these "UFO's" are in fact military vehicles, but we are unaware of this.)
The governments from around the world tell us to unite and fight the fake "UFO's"/ "Alien threat".

We are stuck with OWG and every aspect of our lives are monitored. Bye bye Freedom

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I only briefed this site and the comments but it seems that this up and coming war which is very similar to the GOG and MAGOG war in the bible in Ezekiel 38 . In fact it is the actual war prophesied in that chapter . Check the participants and you will see . It is a war in the latter times where we are now . That war will cause great problems and a possible nuclear exchange . The worlds monetary system would be destroyed by EMP weapons if not the carnage of the war .Then a Global cabal could be formed to restart the world economies but after much death and destruction . After WW2 they started the League of Nations but this time it would be the NWO .

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
That war will cause great problems and a possible nuclear exchange .

Here is London. Notice the bull (for the golden bull idol worshiped in the Bible). Notice the guy who looks like Santa Claus (oh yes, it's Satan Claus, he's shown all over). Notice him holding the capstone to the pyramid (NWO). And yes, there is the Nuke on the left that will bring it all about. And the V on top, as it is showing the coming of the 5th age.

edit on 2-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
And we have come to the proverbial cliff hanger, join us next year same bat time same bat channel........to see who was right about what caused the end of the world..................oh yeah it won't matter then.

I thought that was well written and thought provoking. Thank you. There is a lot of controversy over when the rapture will take place, if at all.

Also, I wonder who coined the term it is not found in the bible.

The person that was irritated that the theory was religious, I must ask how many wars are over religion? It is one of the "big" philosophical questions. I have always found it interesting when the nonreligious , are so religiously intolerant of religious dialogue.

I would be absolutely ignorant if I were to ignore the many, many parallels found in religious texts, christian, Judaic, Muslim, esoteric, shamanism, Hindu, and Indian prophecy as it relates to our current uncertain times.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

They were giving in marriage and partying and what not right up until the day Noah and crew got on the ark. Then the door closed. Your right after 500 million disappear, they probably wouldn't be partying.....or maybe they would......

The Rapture is the Ark....the means for the faithful to escape wrath.

Incidently, while Christian, I think the "rapture" is debatable. The versus that describe it as mentioned make no distinction between pre, mid, or post tribulation.

I hope for pre........but who knows.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

If anything like this occurs (and I emphasize the 'if') then it may be a faked rapture designed just to get rid of people that they know won't go along with the NWO. A simple reading of the NT doesn't mention a rapture, and makes it clear there will be persecution, suffering, and martyrdom going on. No free rides outta Dodge. Kind of like, oh, the early years of Christianity, let's say. No dispensations. Persevere in the faith- and then the second coming at the end.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Hey, well I think how it will work is you're given a choice to either take the mark or die even if you're in prison.

Yeah, I can see that happening now.

"Hey, you've never had an option in your entire time in prison, but today we are going to give you an option! Either we bug you, or you die now. What do you say?"

No.

Now you are saying that there will be world peace without world order. That's ridiculous. In the New World Order, it still will not be acceptable to kill prisoners - because then they wouldn't be prisoners, they would be dead.

There is evidence of many huge pseudo-prisons that have been and are being built all over the U.S.A. at least. And what about FEMA camps? If, as you say, the EVENT is that 500 million people disappear (and you really need to ask yourself if God has that many of His children alive on the planet right now... because as you read in the Bible, there is only a REMNANT of the woman's seed that are left and it is upon THESE that the devil, the dragon, unleashes his fury and yet still fails), then why would there be prison camps designed to imprison people for same EVENT? No. They will force injections. Will cannot force you however to observe or keep mindful a worship to someone or something besides God. And that is what they will do - or have you not read how Nebuchadnezzar forced everyone to worship his image - and the faithful, Shadrach Mesach and Abednego, they refused to worship Nebuchadnezzar's image. Instead, when he threatened them with fire, they said, "We don't know how to answer you except that regardless of whether it is God's will that we be saved from the fire or not, we still will not worship your image." So Nebuchadnezzar had the furnace heated to seven times the heat that it normally would have been and he threw them in!....... now here is the most important part of the story:

They didn't burn. Not only did they not burn, but Nebuchadnezzar himself said, "There are FOUR figures in there. And one looks like the Son of Man!"

This is the foreshadowing of the time of His coming.

We will be on this planet during tribulation. But we will not be harmed. We will not be burned. The Lord will be with us - and THEN Jesus Christ Himself will descend with a shout. All that are left alive on the earth will see Him. The dead in CHRIST will be resurrected and changed FIRST. THEN those that did not have to die, they will be changed next. Those who are dead NOT in Christ will be resurrected a thousand years in the future to the resurrection of the dead - and they will awake to Satan posing as Christ, saying that to those that just woke up in their imperfection, "The world has changed since you died. Now is salvation. They have built a city and that city is ours because salvation is ours! Go after that city and we shall take it! We need weapons, we need ammunition; we will wage war on that world that left us behind!" And then when they approach the city.......

This next part I will reserve for the next post, because this part I am about to describe is a response to SimonPeter, the poster here.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I only briefed this site and the comments but it seems that this up and coming war which is very similar to the GOG and MAGOG war in the bible in Ezekiel 38 . In fact it is the actual war prophesied in that chapter . Check the participants and you will see . It is a war in the latter times where we are now . That war will cause great problems and a possible nuclear exchange . The worlds monetary system would be destroyed by EMP weapons if not the carnage of the war .Then a Global cabal could be formed to restart the world economies but after much death and destruction . After WW2 they started the League of Nations but this time it would be the NWO .

You need to re-read Revelations and get your chronology in order.

It is at this point, a thousand years after Jesus Christ has come and changed His children, and New Jerusalem and the New Heaven and the New Earth have been formed, it is at this point that the resurrection of the dead takes place. And Satan is loosed from the bottomless pit, where he was chained for a thousand years, and yet must needs to be released for a little while longer after that thousand years so that he might deceive those who are resurrected of the dead. THEY ARE FROM GOG AND MAGOG. This battle does not take place until at least a thousand years after His children have been changed!

They will be deceived into believing that THEY are resurrected for good - and that Satan is the angel of Light - and they will follow him to war with those in New Jerusalem - because Satan will convince them that the city belongs to them and the world took it from them and they will gladly believe it (though they are resurrected into imperfection instead of perfection, which they will recognize but not acknowledge).

Once they storm the city, the people of the city will be looking on as the dead and Satan approach the city. But they will not have to take up arms, because there are no arms to take up! Instead, God will rain fire down upon that army of the dead. He will cast Satan into the lake of fire where also the false prophet and the antichrist are; and also all the dead, those very same that rejected Christ before they died and were resurrected that they will be killed for the second time - but it will be a permanent death. THIS is their judgment of their works. For their works are evil from the beginning and they manifest into evil at the end. THIS IS THE JUDGMENT. They are destroyed with fire and thrown into the lake of fire. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then all evil will have been eradicated completely. Heaven and Earth will be completely rid of it all. New Jerusalem will be a City of Heaven on Earth. This is the real Mt. Sion - where the pinnacle is the Throne of Jesus Christ our Lord - and also a Throne that He shares with us - and also a Throne that He gave back to the Father after all things are completed. Once all evil is eradicated, Jesus Christ gives the Throne back to the Father, the Great Spirit, and we become brethren and friends with Jesus Christ, our Lord, our God who saved us; we become FRIENDS and Brothers and Sisters with God. He counts us as His Kin from then on.

And then the story of eternity really begins.

We will see all the heavens and its host. We will meet all kinds of different creatures that the Lord has made in all the different parts of the universe. We will share our story with them. (Though when we share our stories, our story will not be completely individual - because the memory of the former things will not exist. So the story itself will exist, but our individual position in each of these things will not necessarily be recognized - because to have sin remembered in the mind is to have it there to be accessed. All sin will be eradicated; we will be cleansed completely. So the events will be understood, but our individual placement and individual works will not be mentioned specifically because it is God's work that is important - not the individual.) Because these other creatures did not undergo the trials and tribulations that we did, God, because we become His Kind, will have made us Masters and Lords of the entirety of His creation; the entire universe and whatever else exists that we don't even comprehend.

He makes us perfectly like Him in beginning, and in the end.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

They were giving in marriage and partying and what not right up until the day Noah and crew got on the ark. Then the door closed. Your right after 500 million disappear, they probably wouldn't be partying.....or maybe they would......

The Rapture is the Ark....the means for the faithful to escape wrath.

Incidently, while Christian, I think the "rapture" is debatable. The versus that describe it as mentioned make no distinction between pre, mid, or post tribulation.

I hope for pre........but who knows.

I hope my previous posts have helped you. If you have any more concerns, please feel free to pose them.

I am completely and utterly overjoyed that the Lord has made so simple to me (and what I think is simple to read) what He has not made simple to others - that He might be glorified through me that I can simply say what He has already said in a way that people will understand. He proves through me that I am His because I am able to tell you so clearly how these events occur and in what order (even though it is all easy to see by reading Revelations, people seem to still completely misconstrue the entirety of it; so He has blessed me with vision to see the simple and yet also the wise).

And I am very happy because of it!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I also need to remind people (because I left it out, and I think that it is important) that Christians will be beheaded during the tribulation (if we are caught). Christians will die during tribulation -- but it will not be disasters on this planet that harm us. It will be the people that are harmed of these disasters that will behead those that are NOT harmed by the events that are taking place. They will behead Christians because they will claim that THEY are the reason that they are suffering. They will believe that if they rid the world of Christians (which they won't call them Christians because it will be another witch-hunt; they will claim that true Christians are apostates of the Universal Church and that God is punishing them BECAUSE of them and not because of their own sins - and because they are sealed to their fate, they can no longer be saved because the Lord has said, "Let those who are filthy be filthy, and let those who are clean be clean." - they will not be saved because all are sealed to their fate.)

So Christians will be killed during tribulation. In fact, tribulation refers to the tribulation of the Christians (also called, "The Time of Jacob's Trouble"). The tribulation is not for the world-- WRATH is reserved for the world.

But the Christians do not suffer the wrath of God. They will suffer the wrath of Satan. And all that is given to Satan to do is that he may behead Christians for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So do not think that just because we are saved from the plagues and destruction the world suffers that we will not also suffer. We will suffer our brethren and ourselves being destroyed by the people of the world. But there will still be Christians left alive on the planet - these are the Christians that were not caught.

Also remember how it is written that there will be many Christians that are taken before their appointed time so that they might not stray from God (imagine how hard it would be for someone to be strong and stay true to Jesus Christ while their young child's neck is being placed into a guillotine.... that's horrible and many people will not have that willpower.) So therefore, God will have mercy on them and allow them to die first that they might not renounce Him so that He keeps them. This is what is meant when He says that some will be taken before their appointed time lest they should stray from Him.

So tribulation IS FOR THE CHRISTIANS NOT THE WORLD. WRATH belongs to the world.

But we are protected from wrath of the end times. This is key. And if we are strong and faithful to the Lord and we believe in Him, we will be able to hold that strength. And those of us who are not caught, we will have our own problems to deal with. But those of us that are caught, our problems end quickly.

And those of us that are caught, we also raise and are changed incorruptible before the ones that are still walking the earth.

Then after the dead in Christ are resurrected and then raised up and changed, then will those who walk be changed. And then we will reign with Jesus Christ for a thousand years until the time of the last deception of Satan upon those who will be resurrected to death - the real war of Gog and Magog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join