It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions You Will Not Hear During 2012 Presidential Debates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by ABNARTY

The third debate is a townhall meeting, normal people asking questions. Ought to be a good one!

Don't kid yourself. The seats will be filled with hand picked people and the questions asked will be asked from the highest campaign contributors

edit on 2-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
"What is your opinion Mr. Johnson?"

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Romney and Obama, do either of you have the testicles to debate Ron Paul 1 on 1?

one question i would ask ron paul...what will be the impact of you eliminating all of those governmental departments and watchdog agencies? have you thought through the impact on jobs, corruption by businesses, trade and relations with other countries, our financial system, our healthcare system?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by EllaMarina

It was a reference to an Al Quaida leader's son who was "droned" in his house althogh the CIA knew his dad wasn't in the house at that time, but they bombed it anyway, thus killing an innocent 16 year old boy who had no involvement with the terrorist group.

right...no involvement, sure...that 16-year old "boy" probably knew how to fire an AK better than you do, what? do you think he was planning for his prom night? or looking to buy the next Iphone down at the mall? do you honestly think that this "boy" knew nothing about his fathers jihad? or that his father had filled him with so much hate for the west, that he would be sure to follow in his footsteps?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
"What is your opinion Mr. Johnson?"

Governor, Mr President.......... How do you feel, about the Monopoly your two Parties have over the Debates, and the exclusion of Gary Johnson, not being here? Are you afraid of a challenge, from Mr. Johnson?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I saw a page where you could submit questions to be asked and considered sending something along those lines, but seeing as sponsors are pulling out due to Johnson's exclusion, I'd say they are ignoring a lot of similar questions.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

He has already answered it many times, do a little research you will find the answers. The free market, when truly free, takes care of itself. A lot of government jobs would be eliminated, a lot of unnecessary ones. That sucks for those people that work them, but it sucks less of the American people footing the bill. Those people that lose their government jobs would find work in the flourishing free market and rebounding economy. Hell, maybe they can even start their own businesses without fear of failure since Americans would have more money and be spending again.

You have to understand it takes time and a lot of steps to do what he wants to do. Rough times getting there too, but when we make it, things will be better off.
edit on 2-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by solarstorm
Romney and Obama, do either of you have the testicles to debate Ron Paul 1 on 1?

one question i would ask ron paul...what will be the impact of you eliminating all of those governmental departments and watchdog agencies? have you thought through the impact on jobs, corruption by businesses, trade and relations with other countries, our financial system, our healthcare system?

You may not be told about it but the Governments already been axed. Aint much left for even Ron Paul to cut.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The question I'd like to ask both of them:

Can you give me one good reason why I should believe anything you have to say?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Would you be willing to sign and be held to the tenets of the

National Guillotine Party

demanding absolute accountability in government??

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Questions You Will Not Hear During 2012 Presidential Debates

where is your real long form barrack?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join