It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- Would you kill a 16-year-old boy with a drone strike if the CIA considered him a potential threat and possible future terrorist due to his familial relations?
- What classifies an American citizen as a terrorist?
- You have received numerous donations from various international banking and investment companies. Do they have more influence on your decision making than the average American citizen?
- Should Kim Dotcom be allowed to set up a new Megaupload website?
- Recently, French scientists discovered that GMO corn causes cancer in rats. Should further studies be conducted and should the Monsanto Corporation be investigated?
- Al-Qaeda has been shown to be behind the rebellion in the various Northern African and Middle Eastern countries. Should the rebels continue to be supported?
- The United States’ national debt is now around 16 trillion. Do you have a plan to pay this off along with serious mathematical models to back up your claims?
- Recently, the Bilderberg group met in Chantilly, Virginia. What was your role in attending or sending one of your officials to attend? What did you all agree on at that meeting?
- If Israel were to attack Turkey, a NATO ally, would the United States remain neutral or come to the aid of its longtime ally Turkey?
- Do you agree with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke’s decision to proceed with indefinite quantitative easing?
- In August of 2012, veteran Brandon Raub was committed to a mental institution for posting inflammatory comments on his private Facebook page. Were the Federal, State, and Local police force correct to do this?
Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by PatriotGames2
One question I'd ask. Would you still want to be President if it were a voluntary position, no pay, no financial gain.
Originally posted by Golf66
I bet we'll get some good ones like President Obama if you could be a tree which one would you be?
I imagine these "debates" will be softball all the way so that their man can come off charming and funny while saying nothing. If they keep it about charm and personality rather than substance Obama wins.
Romeny is stiff - no doubt about that but this isn't Prom King - its POTUS. Sad really that seems to be what it has become.
My bet is Obama will lose the first one then "win" the second and third by using quips from the first against Romney.
Obama team are set to lose the first one it’s all in the news today - I think on purpose to neutralize the challenger edge and even the odds closer to E-day.
Make him look like a come from behind guy. People eat that up.