It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing "State Sponsored News" in Bahrain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

reply to post by dunipop

As I said before that could've been absolutely anywhere. Even your back yard. You wouldn't know different from that video. There's nothing that would indicate a studio.
Just because someone writes "fake" and uploads it on YT doesn't automatically make it so.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

No duh it could have been filmed anywhere. I clearly see it was filmed on a stage, a stage that could be anywhere, even my backyard. What do you mean there's nothing to indicate they are in a studio? Dude, your clearly are lying and full of it and this is why I would rather ignore you but as always I just can't let ignorance be alone.

The question has always been Where Do You Believe It Was Filmed, Saudi Arabia?

If you agree it wasn't filmed in Saudi Arabia then what exactly are you arguing against again? Because it's obviously false reporting if they aren't reporting live from Saudi Arabia. I'm on the side that says it's false reporting so what side are you on?
edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If it was clearly filmed on a set you dont mind articulateing precisely what makes that a set? It could've been filmed anywhere including where it was said to be filmed.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

WHERE DO YOU BELIEVE THIS WAS FILMED?

And as far as it being a set the only proof is watching the video. What about that don't you get?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Aren't you going to even try? As I said there's nothing in the video that would indicate a set. No way of knowing where it was filmed.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Do you believe CNN filmed that live in Saudi Arabia?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How many times do I have to repeat myself? And why refuse to write out what exactly is stage? A simple task.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
How many times do I have to repeat myself? And why refuse to write out what exactly is stage? A simple task.

You haven't answered the question yet. Do you agree with me that CNN did not report live from Saudi Arabia as they claim?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I shall say again. That could've been filmed absolutely anywhere. Including where they claim. The video has no evidence of fakery that I see. Unless you care to explain exactly what in it is fake?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I shall say again. That could've been filmed absolutely anywhere. Including where they claim. The video has no evidence of fakery that I see. Unless you care to explain exactly what in it is fake?

It's a very important question that you've yet to answer. Clearly they could have filmed anywhere but the question is WHERE DO YOU BELIEVE IT WAS FILMED?

Do you believe it was filmed live from Saudi Arabia as CNN would have us believe?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

reply to post by dunipop

As I said before that could've been absolutely anywhere. Even your back yard. You wouldn't know different from that video. There's nothing that would indicate a studio.
Just because someone writes "fake" and uploads it on YT doesn't automatically make it so.

You are clearly trolling or needs professional help... They are not outside like they pretend to be, the palm tree is fake and there is a blue screen behind it....

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dunipop

It was a balcony, not outside.
Palm trees = green leafes, trunk of a tree. Looks exacly like a palm tree

Also what makes blue a studio only color? A hotel in Saudi is forbidden from having blue?
At least you tried.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Do you believe it was filmed live from Saudi Arabia as CNN would have us believe?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You woudl do well to read my replies to this question. I have answered several times already but apparently you choose to ignore me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Simple yes or no would suffice.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do you understand my replies to this question? A yes or no will suffice. I have answered several times alreade.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Do you understand my replies to this question? A yes or no will suffice. I have answered several times alreade.

No you have not, in fact you continue to dodge the question. Who do you think you're fooling? So I'll keep asking until you finally answer.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well I never expected anything that would actually be evidence. This is not the first time. Only answer in the end is "it looks fake" but noone actually can articulate what exactly is fake. They assume it's fake cause its on YT and says "fake" in it. But as a famous guy once said "everyone knows, when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of "u" and "umption". So untill someone can actually take the time to type in specifically what is fake like Dunipop tried I shall consider this matter settled.
Also reading comprehension difficulties is not an excuse to deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Do you believe they filmed live from Saudi Arabia as CNN would have us believe?

And this post of yours does not answer the very simple question above

The bourden of proof lies solely on the person making the claims. You have no way of knowing where this was filmed. They could've been on your back yard and you wouldn't know it. What fake props are you talking about btw?

So again, do you believe they filmed live from Saudi Arabia as CNN would have us believe?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join