Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing "State Sponsored News" in Bahrain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What happened here? I just read an entire page of the same 2 sentences being repeated over and over again.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

He couldn't answer the question no matter how many times he was asked. Then he ran away.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Okay, let's move on..............

Get back on topic, please.
NO move bickering or name-calling.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This move by Amber Lyon is amazingly brave, and I truly hope that she will be remembered as the start and leader of many more respected journalists going on the record about the propaganda machines and editorial gagging they have dealt with in other media outlets. I can post YouTube documentaries and small-time website articles all day, but all of them put together are not nearly as effective as the confirmation of a respected main-stream journalist. Bully for her.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This shows mainstream News media have gone useless. They have become a tool of mass Propaganda .

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I wonder what CNN officials have to say about this. They have gone so far down in ratings maybe they are gun-shy or maybe they have just forgotten that they are a journalistic institution first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Scary times we are living in. It's funny how every news channel tells you "we are your trusted source for accurate news" yet every single one is projecting their own corrupt agendas in one way or another. One day we'll have to look to the sky for our weather and put our ears to the ground for the traffic report, but there will still be someone spitting propaganda in our ears.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Joe Rogan recently had Amber Lyon on his podcast and he asks a lot of great questions and her answers are incredible. Real insider information is found here.

Keep up the good work Joe.

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 5-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

That exchange is embarrassing how is it still even up
edit on 7-10-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
lol, where all the pro-war on TERROR folks at!?!?

It truly is sad, journalists used to be the 'rebels' and now there need to be rebels among journalists to get the straight story.

I'm thankful for people like Amber Lyons and Ben Swann for really bringing the truth to light.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I strongly encourage everyone to take a look at this post by tommyjo here. Now that is what I call evidence. Something other people on this very thread for example weren't able to post.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join