It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing "State Sponsored News" in Bahrain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

turkeys position is the most confusing in the world

they are against syria...but, if they topple assad, then the kurds will have alot of their country back.
then guess whos next mr turkey...the kurds are already doing terror attacks there?

anyway...the bahrain issue..probably set up by mossad...
is so that saudi arabia take the full force of irans army,
leaving isreal free to conduct its strikes on iran

obvious innit

peace

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So let me get this straight... CNN (any cable news) wants to impress everyone how they really, really wanted to air a truthful segment but they just couldn't bring themselves to do it? Gad, Poor Cable News who owns all the air and waves and satellites. They are just so repressed...

Sorry, smacks of not reporting the story anyway. Did the story about not reporting the story make it to Primetime Main Stream? Just a little bit?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by randyvs

Alex Jones would be a fool if he isn't offering her any job she would want but we all know she can do better. I could see her reporting for RT News. As far as her safety, well if she get's another TV gig at least she'll be in the public eye. So let's hope shes' got good people in her life watching over her.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Tell you what tho. If they were smart and they are, they should consider her high risk for martyrdom. I mean if something happens to her in the near future ? I would easily consider it to be the final straw to push me over the edge.
I mean this crap was old a thousand years ago.
edit on 30-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Are we all familiar with this gem brought to us by CNN?

Oh here we go again. I've asked more times than I can remember to someone provide even one piece of verifiable evidence that this is faked. Now that you bring it up again can you do it? Everyone else has given up.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

The Kurds are playing the right cards they will get a new state, it depends how strong their territorial claims are (I have no real info on that, but agree that Turkey doesn't seem to be looking at the bigger picture), what is strange since that state is mostly secular (not the government, there I understand an inclination to go ater Iran).

The Kurds are pro-American (they seem to have forgot who helped Saddam in the past and have been the largest beneficiaries of recent actions). They have strong claims and even a large thirst fro revenge against the Turks (Syria or Iran may be helping them now, I haven't seen many reports or Kurds acting against Syria, I know that they have been used by the CIA to infiltrate Iran from Iraq. I would say that the Kurds are playing both fields, almost like Pakistan). But yes Turkey's actions amids all this is very comprehensible...

Turkey they have been prevented and generally been eluded by the Anglo-Americans+Greece in regards for entering the EU. NATO interest will dwindle if they get their way with Syria and Iran, they had a purpose against the Soviets, unless we believe in the missile shield propaganda, Turkey will not be of relevancy beyond keeping it secular.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Panic2k11 because: cleanup

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
America was threatened. If America wanted to keep getting the little bit of oil it now gets from Saudi Arabia.....it wouldn't air what was done to the people over there.

Those Saudi military people are literally animals. When they were unleashed on Bahrain I can only imagine the atrocities those radicalists did to them.

Saudi Arabia has a "Chop Chop Square" in its own country....I bet they set up something similar in Bahrain and were chopping heads away as well as brutally torturing the poor Bahrainian protesters.

Nobody can ridicule Saudi Arabia....not if you want their oil. They financed the Pakistani nuclear weapon program to get a few of their own to keep us away from them.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great interview. At least one fantastic looking journo has morality. She is indeed a damn hero.

people like this are a rare breed and don't come round too often IMO, she is someone I will support

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Why do you think AJ is a nutcase? I think not believing what he states (backed up by facts i hasten to add) makes one a total fruitcake or indeed something far more sinister.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What?

No mention of News Corp's connection to Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?

Older article but if you're going to call out the "Librul" media like CNN and MSNBC, you might want to look in your own backyard first for nuggets (Faux Noise!).

News Corp and Alwaleed bin Talal

Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns a 7 percent stake in News Corp — the parent company of Fox News — making him the largest shareholder outside the family of News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch. Alwaleed has grown close with the Murdoch enterprise, recently endorsing James Murdoch to succeed his father and creating a content-sharing agreement with Fox News for his own media conglomerate, Rotan

edit on 30-9-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Whose backyard are you talking about because it aint mine. As far as I'm concern Fox, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Aljazeera. etc, are all full of crap so by all means post any and all dirt on any and all MSM you want. I would dare say the majority of us here don't trust any of them as far as we can throw em.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Evidence that it's fake? Really? Have you watched the video? The video itself is the proof. What more proof do you need?
edit on 30-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Evidence that it's fake? Really? Have you watched the video?

I have seen the video. If there is evidence there of faking then you'll have no trouble articulating exactly what it is that makes it fake?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm not going to debate with you about this video. I also find it funny you come into this thread demanding proof its fake and state that for years you've demanded such proof
. Umm, do you think any of us know who you are and follow your post history? In any case, word on the street is the evidence that the video is a forgery was result of a leak from CNN so good luck finding that source but as I've said all you need to do is watch the video and realize they aren't on scene in the Middle East but clearly on a sound stage with fake props and all.

If you want to believe this is real then go for it but arguing with just you about the validity of the video is fruitless.

Prove to me its real.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The bourden of proof lies solely on the person making the claims. You have no way of knowing where this was filmed. They could've been on your back yard and you wouldn't know it. What fake props are you talking about btw?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

They're clearly on a sound stage using props!! What fake props? You never watched this video that is now clear. Seriously you believe they are actually reporting from the Middle East in the middle of a war?

This is my last response about this, believe what you will and I'll do the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As I suspected. Another one bites the dust
You people give up too easy. Btw, they never claimed to be in "the middle of war". It's Saudi Arabia. There was no invasion or war there.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It is no surprise that a centralized state controls the media. Why wouldn't the state control the media when it also controls the economy, religion, education, and basically all other facets of life? It has been like this during, before, and after Greek and Roman civilizations, exemplified during the Renaissance period.

No matter how much wealth you accumulate, that wealth is but a fraction of those who are actually control the money flow. To have your main objective in life to acquire wealth in this system is to find the metaphorical pin in a haystack.

We are slaves to the "system." We hold each other back. We are our own worst enemy, but we shouldn't hate those enemies. How can we beat this system if we don't even know how to conduct ourselves with the other slaves?
edit on 30-9-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Another source for those who are not a fan of AJ. Personally Speaking I think it should be made clear that it is CNN International and NOT CNN who is responsible. Contrary to popular belief there is a difference between the 2 entitites. CNN did air the complete documentary where as CNN Internaitonal only aired segments of it.

lol wait what? CNN and CNN international are owned and controlled by Time Warner, operate from the same Atlanta headquarters... It's the same company with different managing directors... CNN international even claims(trying to cover their ass) that the documentary was meant for CNN US all along... Reality is the documentary only aired 1 time on CNN US and never did on CNN International where Amber says was the target audience... But it goes well beyond the airing of the documentary as people can ear in the interview she gave to Alex Jones... She says that her reporting was increasingly being suppressed along with other allegations made against CNN like the fact that countries like Bahrain pay CNN for flattering reports on them. She talks about how CNN was airing fluff flattering pieces about how Bahrain (a strategic military partner of the US against Iran) was progressive when CNN knew it was the exact opposite, etc... all of which you won't find in the Guardian article...

But here you are casting doubt on the interview because you are not a fan of the interviewer?! Calling for other sources since it's Alex Jones? haha How about you just listen to what she has to say!

edit on 30-9-2012 by dunipop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
The bourden of proof lies solely on the person making the claims. You have no way of knowing where this was filmed. They could've been on your back yard and you wouldn't know it. What fake props are you talking about btw?

wait, what are you saying? You think they were not in a tv studio?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm only responding to you because clearly you don't have the facts right. Guess where Saudi Arabia is? That's right the Middle East and guess what war was going on during the filming of this fake CNN newscast? So I'll ask you again so you can finally answer it, do you believe they were actually reporting from the Middle East, aka Saudi Arabia? I guess you do but I want you to say it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join