It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who? what? where?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Towards worlds end,
there will only be two paths.......

One is the way to follow in the worldly leader the Antichrist............having for a time a little luxury in his rule.....

The other will be to your death with Jesus Christ.........

Both these paths will lead to all in '''Judgement''''.............

Which do you follow.................???

My death will certainly not be with Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) but rather with ALL of God's messengers and with love for God.

According to your Bible, that is what Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) told us to do as well. Love God Almighty and be a good person...

"On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. 'Teacher,' he asked, 'What must I do to inherit eternal life?' 'What is written in the Law?' Jesus replied. 'How do you read it?' He answered: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 'You have answered correctly,' Jesus replied. 'Do this and you will live.'" - Luke 10:25-28

No necessary belief in sacrificial Christ, no God in 3 Persons, only love for God and love for others.

Simple 'belief' and supposed 'love' for Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) while being a bad boy doesn't seem to do much good;

"Many will say to me on that day, 'Oh Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers." - Matthew 7:22-23

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord', shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." - Matthew 7:21

So Helen, I follow the path to GOD.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
quote/////another_one////Many will say to me on that day, 'Oh Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers." - Matthew 7:22-23

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord', shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven." - Matthew 7:21

Ok, that basically means that ''you can say that you do things in Gods name, but God knows better.............There are people that claim to do works of God but really are not............eg.....i can call myself a Christian ,but that does not give me '''''free acess to heaven...................it basically means i have to '''take up my cross and follow Him...............take His Good examples of how He lived and suffered.........Awaiting the same thing to happen .............Jesus Christ showed the way because it is exactly what will happen to all True Christians at the end of the world.............Jesus Christ never said '''all will be easy'''' in fact........

There is two paths............one is wide.........many paths ahead to chose from............

The other is narrow.................long road with many obstacles ahead...........but at the end there is ''''Hope'''''

One can only''' Hope''''
It is not up to us to decide''''''YEP IM GOING TO HEAVEN'''
That is why Jesus Christ said these words.............

Many will say to me on that day, 'Oh Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers." - Matthew 7:22-23

Jesus Christ was crucified by the many that awaited the Messiah and because of their so proud minds did not accept Jesus Christ as their true Messiah.........

Saint John...ch.1 In the beggining was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God.....

2......The same was in the beggining with God....
3..........All things were made by Him;and without Him was not anything made.
4........In Him was LIFE;and the LIFE was the LIGHT of men.
5........And the LIGHT shineth in DARKNESS; and the DARKNESS comprehended it not.
6.............There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7.............The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the LIGHT, that all men through him might beleive..
8..............He was not that LIGHT,but was sent to bear witness of that LIGHT.
9.............That was the true LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10...............He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
11.......He came unto His own, and His own RECEIVED HIM NOT.................

NOW GO TO genesis AND READ..........IT ALL FITS IN PERFECT......like a jig saw puzzle........if there is a piece missing, you ''sort''' of have an idea on what it could be.....
Once that piece is found, and put into place.........you have yourself a picture.........a meaning..................

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
No, I do not have a link to prove it. You just have to look inside yourself and study. Judaism is a religion named after a man who lived, Judah. The same thing with Christianity and Buddhism. Islam is not. Islam is submission to the will of God. That's Islam. Before Judaism, there was Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They were not Jews. They were just Hebrews. So what religion were they. Can you agree with me when I say they were fully devoted to God, they surrendered before him and followed what He said and that my friend is Islam.

That my friend is Christianity, that my friend is "faith in God". That my friend is the universal truth that is the basis for the christeo/judaic/islamic religions

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Originally posted by Illmatic67
No, I do not have a link to prove it. You just have to look inside yourself and study. Judaism is a religion named after a man who lived, Judah. The same thing with Christianity and Buddhism. Islam is not. Islam is submission to the will of God. That's Islam. Before Judaism, there was Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They were not Jews. They were just Hebrews. So what religion were they. Can you agree with me when I say they were fully devoted to God, they surrendered before him and followed what He said and that my friend is Islam.

That my friend is Christianity, that my friend is "faith in God". That my friend is the universal truth that is the basis for the christeo/judaic/islamic religions

Negative.

Faith in God can exist without any religion whatsoever.

But... "Islam" means submissions to God, which is different from Christianity.

Christianity is submission to a messenger of God, not to God. Hence "Christ"ianity.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Another_one, good s h i t,

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So then, What is Jihad....................submission to who???

You may call it whatever you like, but it is .......

SUICIDE..........and MURDER...............

Christianity is LOVE..................AND well,
if everyone
...... Christian or not,....
LOVED and not HATED ........
I rest my case............

I chose Christianity for the beleif in one God........
Trinity.......Father Son and Holy Spirit .............because all three were present before time existed..........not three GODS but one God..............................

you cannot have Love based on a religion that speaks of Suicide as a form of ''''getting access to heaven...........it is absurd that cannot be comprehended.............

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So then, What is Jihad....................submission to who???

You may call it whatever you like, but it is .......

SUICIDE..........and MURDER...............

Christianity is LOVE..................AND well,
if everyone
...... Christian or not,....
LOVED and not HATED ........
I rest my case............

I chose Christianity for the beleif in one God........
Trinity.......Father Son and Holy Spirit .............because all three were present before time existed..........not three GODS but one God..............................

you cannot have Love based on a religion that speaks of Suicide as a form of ''''getting access to heaven...........it is absurd that cannot be comprehended.............

Helen my friend,

Jihad has nothing to do with murder or holy war.

The word Jihad (also spelled jihaad) means "to struggle". YOU can call it suicide and murder if you like, but there is no suicide OR murder in Jihad.

As a matter of fact, by making this post I am doing Jihaad.

I kindly advise you to do at least some research on a religion before you believe what the media has to say, especially FOX News.

thetruereligion.org...
Visit that link if you're interested in Jihad.

www.thereligioustruth.com...
Visit that link if you're interested in Islam & Terrorism.

Now, you mentioned the "Trinity", a word that is not mentioned even once in the Bible.

Please visit this link if you're interested in the MAN-INVENTED trinity:
www.usc.edu...

Also Helen, since you can try attack me my religion with your own definition of "jihad", I'm sure I can ask you something about Christianity and your concept of Love.

If your religion is all about Love, why does it enforce slavery, instead of condemning it?

"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered." - Timothy 6:1

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, because the slave is his property." - Exodus 21:20-21

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh." - Peter 2:18

I could list more, but this is the difference between you and I.

I would never attack your religion unless you attacked mine, and maybe not even then, but this "jihad" thing is really funny and sad at the same time. I hope I provided enough information for you.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would also like to add another explanation of "Jihad" from www.ezsoftech.com... ;

JIHAD:

Jihad means to strive or struggle for the cause of Islam, Justice and righteousness. It is not always the resorting to arms against non-muslims, as some have misconceived. Of course, war is part of Jihad, if the faith, honor, or homeland of Muslims is at stake and is attacked by oppressors. But, Islam never calls for war, for the sake of war itself. "Go forth (with) light and heavy equipment and strive in the way of Allah with your property and yourselves;..." Holy Qur'an (9:41) "And you prepare against them whatever force you can." Holy Qur'an (8:6)

Jihad can be waged by various means such as speeches, writings, wealth and by arms, as per the circumstances. Enlightening fellow humans by oratory and discourses or by writing books and articles is Jihad, and so also the funding of welfare projects like schools, hospitals, roads, bridges and providing employment opportunities is Jihad. Islam calls to peace and mutual understanding among the human race.

The Almighty says: "And if they lean to peace, then lean you too to it, and trust in Allah,..." Holy Qur'an (8:61)

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   

quote/////another_one////Many will say to me on that day, 'Oh Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers." - Matthew 7:22-23

Ok, that basically means that ''you can say that you do things in Gods name, but God knows better.............There are people that claim to do works of God but really are not............eg.....i can call myself a Christian ,but that does not give me '''''free acess to heaven...................it basically means i have to '''take up my cross and follow Him...............take His Good examples of how He lived and suffered.........Awaiting the same thing to happen .............Jesus Christ showed the way because it is exactly what will happen to all True Christians at the end of the world.............Jesus Christ never said '''all will be easy'''' in fact........

There is two paths............one is wide.........many paths ahead to chose from............

The other is narrow.................long road with many obstacles ahead...........but at the end there is ''''Hope'''''

One can only''' Hope''''
It is not up to us to decide''''''YEP IM GOING TO HEAVEN'''
That is why Jesus Christ said these words.............

Many will say to me on that day, 'Oh Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers." - Matthew 7:22-23

No.

It means that those who say JESUS (upon him be peace) IS MY LORD, read the bible every night, and wear a cross necklace, but do not much good as a human being, are not guaranteed paradise.

Jesus Christ was crucified by the many that awaited the Messiah and because of their so proud minds did not accept Jesus Christ as their true Messiah.........

Saint John...ch.1 In the beggining was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God.....

2......The same was in the beggining with God....
3..........All things were made by Him;and without Him was not anything made.
4........In Him was LIFE;and the LIFE was the LIGHT of men.
5........And the LIGHT shineth in DARKNESS; and the DARKNESS comprehended it not.
6.............There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7.............The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the LIGHT, that all men through him might beleive..
8..............He was not that LIGHT,but was sent to bear witness of that LIGHT.
9.............That was the true LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10...............He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
11.......He came unto His own, and His own RECEIVED HIM NOT.................

You're not giving me much here, what are you trying to say?

Maybe you're looking for Jesus' (peace be upon him) message.. here it is;

"On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. 'Teacher,' he asked, 'What must I do to inherit eternal life?' 'What is written in the Law?' Jesus replied. 'How do you read it?' He answered: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 'You have answered correctly,' Jesus replied. 'Do this and you will live.'" - Luke 10:25-28

No mention of "Holy Trinity" (a phrase that does not exist in the bible), no mention of sacrificial Christ necessary for salvation either, only TRUE LOVE towards God and others.

NOW GO TO genesis AND READ..........IT ALL FITS IN PERFECT......like a jig saw puzzle........if there is a piece missing, you ''sort''' of have an idea on what it could be.....
Once that piece is found, and put into place.........you have yourself a picture.........a meaning..................

Right, cool..

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by another_one]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Another_one, good s h i t,

LOL, alright, Thank You.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
sorry if i came across too abrupt.........

The Teachings of Muhammed does not appeal to me because '''Islam'' hates Infidels (that is what muslims call us)..........Christianity is based on Love......even Love your enemies.........

Islam uses the excuse of '''Jihad''' to get their point across...........

I would rather be a slave to Jesus Christ my God .....then beleive in the teachings of Muhammed........

I would die confessing Jesus Christ as the one true God .......Father Son and Holy Spirit.............

Orthodox Christians suffered much with the muslims.....pregnant women were slaughtered in front of their children because they did not confess to the teachings of Muhammed.........their stomachs were torn open...........Allah was the name that had to be said, if you wanted to live............

Am i angry...........Yes i am.......do i have hatred for the muslims.......no i dont.............
The difference with the orthodox Christians is that forgiveness is Love........and Love is in Jesus Christ as the one true God ...........

Slave..........we are all slaves ........i choose to be a slave of God........in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.........

Jesus Christ and Muhammad.
Let us look at their lives, what they both said and more importantly what they did.
Which one of the two was forgiving, a peacemaker, kind, magnanimous?
Which one would you trust more to be your friend? Which one was self-serving?
Which one gave of himself and even his life for others? It is a relatively simple comparison, and the differences are obvious from their respective biographies.
Which one of the two was interested in earthly power, a legalistic worldly empire, many wives and concubines? (in the Quran, Muhammad blesses the union of a man with four wives, except for himself, where he is blessed to have eight). Did Muhammad love his enemies or kill them?

read more here..........link below................

orthodoxinfo.com...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

sorry if i came across too abrupt.........

You didn't. You came across like the average uneducated islam-hating christian.

The Teachings of Muhammed does not appeal to me because '''Islam'' hates Infidels (that is what muslims call us)..........Christianity is based on Love......even Love your enemies.........

Wrong, but why am I not surprised?

The "infidels" are NOT christians. They are pagan arab tribes (over 300 of them) that attacked Muhammed (peace be upon him) and the religion he was preaching (islam). The infidels are not Christians.

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, 'We are Christians': because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant." - The Qur'an 5:82

I kindly advised you to not learn about Islam from ANTI-ISLAM sites or about Christianity from ANTI-CHRISTIANITY sites, because you will learn absolutely nothing, period. That is what a true Christian will do, instead of trying to attack one's beliefs.

Islam uses the excuse of '''Jihad''' to get their point across...........

I've already explained the concept of Jihad to you (or tried to), but perhaps you have a learning disability.

I would rather be a slave to Jesus Christ my God .....then beleive in the teachings of Muhammed........

I assume (not sure) that you have studied a bit of Islam and know that we Muslims do not believe that Jesus' (peace be upon him) words are actually his in the bible.

That is why we do not believe the following for example;

"So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds." - Revelation 2:22-23

(jesus peace be upon him to kill innocent children of someone who commited adultery)

or

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father; a daughter against her mother; a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man's enemies will be the members of his own household." - Matthew 10:34-36

or

"That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:47-48

I'm - again - advising you to analyze both religions, and not ANTI-*specificreligion* sources. I'll remind you of this as many times as it takes.

I would die confessing Jesus Christ as the one true God .......Father Son and Holy Spirit.............

According to your bible, Jesus is not God.

"So Jesus said, 'When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.'" - John 8:28

or

"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." - John 6:38

or

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." - John 14:28

or

"'Why do you call me good?' Jesus answered. 'No one is good except God alone.'" - Mark 10:18

I could list more, but why bother? lol

Oh and.. you're believing in Trinity, a word that does not even ONCE exist in the bible, and a concept that is entirely man-made.

Since you always keep linking me to anti-islamic sources, I will link you to an article called "Who Invented the Trinity?"

www.thereligioustruth.com...
Have fun

Orthodox Christians suffered much with the muslims.....pregnant women were slaughtered in front of their children because they did not confess to the teachings of Muhammed.........their stomachs were torn open...........Allah was the name that had to be said, if you wanted to live............

..which was absolutely against Islamic teachings.

Please do your homework, I asked you kindly to take my advice, it would benefit you more than anybody else.

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to God's Will).'" - The Qur'an, 3:64

But... if you want stomachs ripped open, I suggest you open the Bible.

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." - Hosea 13:16

Feel the love yet?

You always seem to ignore parts of my replies, and only quote that which you can respond to. I however, refute your entire post.

Am i angry...........Yes i am.......do i have hatred for the muslims.......no i dont.............
The difference with the orthodox Christians is that forgiveness is Love........and Love is in Jesus Christ as the one true God ...........

Yes, you very angry that's true. You also have hatred against muslims, why else would you get information from biased sources and let me refute each and every single post of yours?

Again you're contradicting yourself, Jesus (peace be upon him) in your Bible, separated himself from God Almighty.

Now, I've already posted one or two verses contradicting your statement that Jesus (pbuh) in your Bible is pure love.

Slave..........we are all slaves ........i choose to be a slave of God........in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.........

You choose to be a slave of God, that's fine I guess... but... the Bible speaks about Masters, not God, but masters, and beating a slave, and Children playing with their slaves like toys, and Slaves being the Masters' property with control of their lives.

lol

Again (7th time), do real research.

" .. and if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you .. " - The Qur'an 24:33

Jesus Christ and Muhammad.

Which.. Jesus (pbuh) in the corrupt Bible or in the Qur'an?

Let us look at their lives, what they both said and more importantly what they did.
Which one of the two was forgiving, a peacemaker, kind, magnanimous?
Which one would you trust more to be your friend? Which one was self-serving?
Which one gave of himself and even his life for others? It is a relatively simple comparison, and the differences are obvious from their respective biographies.

Pick ONE source of both, (bible, qur'an, etc), and I will debate. I cannot do this if we're talking about 2 contradicting sources.

Which one of the two was interested in earthly power, a legalistic worldly empire, many wives and concubines? (in the Quran, Muhammad blesses the union of a man with four wives, except for himself, where he is blessed to have eight). Did Muhammad love his enemies or kill them?

Again, Helen, I never thought I'd say this to a Christian, but are indeed very naive (or seem so).

You cannot take the Jesus from your Bible and analyze him with Muhammed (pbuh) from the Qur'an. They are two completely different things.

But to answer your question: neither

" .. marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." - The Qur'an 4:3

Shall I also remind you that saying "JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR" is an insult to God according to your Bible?

Please look at my signature, but I will repost it for you here.

"I, even I, am the LORD. Beside me there is no saviour." - Isaiah 43:11

And that.. my Christian friend, is the Truth.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by another_one]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Helen, you can just stop right now.

Saying Christianity is a religion of love is truly false. Christianity has always been the slavemasters religion. They used the same verses another quouted to carry out their evil plans. For an example, white christians were lynching and mudering their christian brothers. Only difference was their skin color. What happened to Christian love? What happened to being Christ like and loving everyone?

Helen, another one just proved every point possible. Your praying and worshipping Jesus when Jesus himself said God is greater than he is. Why are you going to pray to someone when you know there is someone out there who is much greater than he is?

And yes, Muhammad did infact spare many peoples lives during his lifetime. You have to understand the time Muhammad was living in to understand the man himself. The environment he lived in was hell considered to that of Jesus. So of course there were plenty times when Muhammad and the first Muslims had to bear arms to defend themselves. But you know what, it's LIFE. Your gonna do the best to defend your ownself.

Jihad is the struggle to find yourself as another pointed out. Everyone goes through a Jihad no matter what religion they are. It's how you deal with your struggle that will determine the person you will become.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
John 3:16] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

[John 8:57] Then said the Jews unto Him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
[John 8:58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.
[1Timothy 2:4] (God our Saviour) will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [1Timothy 3:15] ...the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. [1John 5:7]
For there are Three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these Three are One. Peace be unto all.

orthodoxinfo.com...

i may not be a qualified intellectual ......but i can read ..........

May the truth be known to you all.........In the name of the Father Son and Holy spirit..........I confess in the name of Jesus Christ..........

Jesus Christ .........Christ is risen from the dead,

By death Hath He trampled down death.............

And on those in the graves Hath He bestowed life................

Im sorry but i cannot even compare.........Jesus Christ to Muhammed............

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

John 3:16] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

[John 8:57] Then said the Jews unto Him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
[John 8:58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am.
[1Timothy 2:4] (God our Saviour) will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [1Timothy 3:15] ...the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. [1John 5:7]
For there are Three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these Three are One. Peace be unto all.

lol, Helen, you have yet to show me where the Bible teaches that Jesus is God, and that the only way to heaven is believing that he died for our sins

Oh and.. I thought there was only ONE Bible..guess I was wrong lol

The online NIV bible says the following;

1John 5-
Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
6This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Im sorry but i cannot even compare.........Jesus Christ to Muhammed............

Muhammed (peace and blessings be upon him) was a man who lived in a completely different time than Jesus. Illmatic already explained this to you, but you really do seem to have a tendency to skip posts and only reply to that which you CAN reply to, and then it gets refuted by me.

But yes, I can't compare them either. I just can't see how a man (jesus from the corrupt bible) can enforce slavery so much, condemn human equality, and wish to kill someone's innocent children.

I know, I agree with you on that totally.

La Ilaha Il Allah.

There is no god but GOD.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

In the name of the Father Son and Holy spirit..........I confess in the name of Jesus Christ..........

Trinity = Man-Made Concept, not taught in the Bible whatsoever.

lol

You keep confessing in something that doesn't exist, and you confess in a messenger of God, instead of worshipping your creator.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There are many.............as i have listed them before in another thread........

here's more......1st Epistle to Timothy .....(3,16 ) Concerning Christ that '''''God appeared in the flesh'''''

Epistle to the Romans...........(9, 5 )When Paul states that Christ is descended from the Jews according to the flesh, he stresses that Christ is not simply man but also God.'''''Christ , who is over all, God blessed forever'''

Epistle to Titus.....(2 , 13 )he say's that we are faithful'''look for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearance of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ''''

Especially in the following passages is Christ called true God:::

John 1 , 1''In the beggining was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God'''

And where Thomas, who up to that moment had refused to beleive, exclaims without reservation:'''''My Lord and My God''''(John 20, 28 )......

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

There are many.............as i have listed them before in another thread........

here's more......1st Epistle to Timothy .....(3,16 ) Concerning Christ that '''''God appeared in the flesh'''''

Where is the teaching of the "Holy" Trinity?

Epistle to the Romans...........(9, 5 )When Paul states that Christ is descended from the Jews according to the flesh, he stresses that Christ is not simply man but also God.'''''Christ , who is over all, God blessed forever'''

I'm missing something.... what could it be..? Where is the teaching of the "Holy" Trinity??? LOL

Epistle to Titus.....(2 , 13 )he say's that we are faithful'''look for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearance of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ''''

Read my signature. And once again.. where is the teaching of the "Holy" Trinity?

Especially in the following passages is Christ called true God:::

John 1 , 1''In the beggining was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God'''

wings.buffalo.edu...

The Lie of 1John 5:7

And where Thomas, who up to that moment had refused to beleive, exclaims without reservation:'''''My Lord and My God''''(John 20, 28 )......

Yes, he says it just like you, but did Jesus say it??

And yet again, where is the teaching of the "Holy" Trinity??

I'm pretty disappointed lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join