It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who? what? where?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
where was god before the bible?? judiasm??? and if god was always there...how come people had other religions in the beginning? do cristians beleive in evolution what-so-ever? adam and eve were supposedly created as humans, but where do all the artifacts of the neandethal and other "species" of human form come from?? most ancient cultures beleived in spells and were polytheistic...does anyone think maybe thats how the world truly works seeing as how it was so comon "back then"???

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i highly suggest you read this book. Very interesting related your questions. it helps me better understand what it about.

"children of the matrix" by david icke. www.davidick.net

www.amazon.com...=1051644240/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5226687-0565729?v=glance&s=books

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok, Before Judaism Islam was.

Adam, Enoch and all the other prophets were Muslim.

Islam was just given its law and regulations with the arrival of the Prophet Muhammad.

Islam is submission. Muslims surrender to God. That's exactly what Adam , Enoch and all the other prophets did.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by captain terrific
adam and eve were supposedly created as humans, but where do all the artifacts of the neandethal and other "species" of human form come from??

Who says that adam and eve weren't neandethal or homoerectus. They might have not looked anything like us. Even though I believe the whole creation story is a metphor for something else...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well you said that if god was always there then why did people have different religions back then and the reason because of that is because they didnt believe in god even though he really is real

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by supernut89
well you said that if god was always there then why did people have different religions back then and the reason because of that is because they didnt believe in god even though he really is real

They were just confused. For instance they worshiped the Sun God but as we all know the Sun isn't God. It is however the closest link to the creator that we have in this (world/reality/dimension.. you know what i mean).

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Islam was just given its law and regulations with the arrival of the Prophet Muhammad.

Islam is submission. Muslims surrender to God. That's exactly what Adam , Enoch and all the other prophets did.

Very true.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Islam...

campus.northpark.edu...

Judaism...

www.bbc.co.uk...

How is Islam older than Judaism? Can you link to proof?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
historical and geological fact, with a fairy tale book written by primitive people....you're on an impossible mission...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
Islam...

campus.northpark.edu...

Judaism...

www.bbc.co.uk...

No, I do not have a link to prove it. You just have to look inside yourself and study. Judaism is a religion named after a man who lived, Judah. The same thing with Christianity and Buddhism. Islam is not. Islam is submission to the will of God. That's Islam. Before Judaism, there was Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They were not Jews. They were just Hebrews. So what religion were they. Can you agree with me when I say they were fully devoted to God, they surrendered before him and followed what He said and that my friend is Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
Islam...

campus.northpark.edu...

Judaism...

www.bbc.co.uk...

No, I do not have a link to prove it. You just have to look inside yourself and study. Judaism is a religion named after a man who lived, Judah. The same thing with Christianity and Buddhism. Islam is not. Islam is submission to the will of God. That's Islam. Before Judaism, there was Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They were not Jews. They were just Hebrews. So what religion were they. Can you agree with me when I say they were fully devoted to God, they surrendered before him and followed what He said and that my friend is Islam.

true

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

ILLmatic67 Where did you get''islam'' to be,before other religions???
Where was the book of Muhammed found???
Who told the people that '''Muhammed ''was a prophet???
And who was '''Muhammeds'' witness to this ''truth''???

On my other thread.......Answering Islam.....link.......can you answer me the following in that link.........i dont think any muslim has......
sorry if i sound harsh......

answering-islam.org...

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Bible ''old testament'' is proof that it is the words of God,written down by man...........and prophets prophesied that '''Jesus Christ'' was to be born........

The book '''Quran'' is the book of Muhammed and where did that come from???
Claims in the Quran of Jesus Christ being born are there, but are not consistent like the '''Bible''

Muhammed appeared in the 6th century.........His witness is only ''the vision '' he saw...........whom he claims to be from God..........Where is this written in the quran???

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Helen, the Qur'an is proof itself. It's beauty, greatness, and word from God, ONE God almighty. It's just funny that you seem to get all of your information from answering-islam.org... but I have yet to see a muslim on this board who constantly links to www.answering-christianity.com... .

I really suggest to you with kindness, that you should make an opinion of your own, and not base an opinion listening to someone else's. Find the truth YOURSELF, don't let others find something for you, and make you believe it is the truth.

Research yourself, analyze both sides, not biased sources.

You want proof? The Qur'an is proof enough for me.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Does this include Jesus?

(i know little of islam)

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Does this include Jesus?

Yes, of course, as he prayed and worshipped God.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_one
Helen, the Qur'an is proof itself. It's beauty, greatness, and word from God, ONE God almighty. It's just funny that you seem to get all of your information from answering-islam.org... but I have yet to see a muslim on this board who constantly links to www.answering-christianity.com... .

I really suggest to you with kindness, that you should make an opinion of your own, and not base an opinion listening to someone else's. Find the truth YOURSELF, don't let others find something for you, and make you believe it is the truth.

Research yourself, analyze both sides, not biased sources.

You want proof? The Qur'an is proof enough for me.

What '''Beauty''' why do you call it beauty and greatness""???

I do think for myself , but in order to think,i have to read and read, learn and learn, ask questions and many questions............

I cannot see myself as being interested into ''islam''.......although i do know a little about it through friends i have............i cannot see it as being the '''Truth''' .............
Muhammed was the muslims last prophet(so Islam sais, is that correct???.........................

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

What '''Beauty''' why do you call it beauty and greatness""???

The wonderful effect it has on many people,

The beautiful and great arabic it was written in, by a man who was born and raised Illiterate,

Everything connected and fitting perfectly together,

The facts about life, both scientific and wisdom itself,

The message.

To you, the Bible is probably beautiful etc, and you have reasons too, I have mine for the Qur'an. To you be your way, to me be mine.

I do think for myself , but in order to think,i have to read and read, learn and learn, ask questions and many questions............

The best way to read, and read, learn, and learn, is from both sides, not from BIASED sources, a.k.a Anti-Muslim or Anti-Christian websites such as answering-islam.org... or www.answering-christianity.com...

Please believe me, that will do nothing except pull you further away from the truth.

Analyze what both sides have to say, carefully.

I cannot see myself as being interested into ''islam''.......although i do know a little about it through friends i have............i cannot see it as being the '''Truth''' .............
Muhammed was the muslims last prophet(so Islam sais, is that correct???.........................

Just as you cannot see Islam as the "truth", I can't see Christianity.

Again, to you be your way, to me be mine.

& Muhammed (peace be upon him) was God's last messenger.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by another_one]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
tell me another.one//////

If the prophecies concerning the ''end of times''' come about.......the two prophets....Enoch and Elias(Elijah) preaching of the end of the world soon and that the Antichrist is coming ............

Tell me...............Would you beleive in Jesus Christ'''???

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Towards worlds end,
there will only be two paths.......

One is the way to follow in the worldly leader the Antichrist............having for a time a little luxury in his rule.....

The other will be to your death with Jesus Christ.........

Both these paths will lead to all in '''Judgement''''.............

Which do you follow.................???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join