It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you accept the mark of the beast RFID you become a Cyborg????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I heard something interesting today from David Ike

And this make a heck of a lot of sense in some ways...

The theory is like this. The idea that one day people will be implanted with a microchip, my opinion is almost assuredly where things are slowly moving.

The microchip, implanted in your right hand or forehead they say will be not only your electronic wallet, but also store all your personal vital statistics and medical data.

Possible uses for this microchip implant will be: (and this is how most envision "the mark of the beast")

A microchip implant that:

Tracking your every move
Allowing you to buy or sell
Maybe record your thoughts, what your seeing and or your conversations.
A possible kill switch device, to turn you off so to speak
A way to tazer you from a distance if you do something wrong or if they want to detain you.
A way to monitor you, store your personal data,
etc etc etc...

But according to David Ike it's gonna be all that but WAY MORE than just that....

He painted a picture of that brave new future world today on The Alex Jones radio show. You can listen to that here: Alex Jones Radio

He basically said most people have a misconception about "the mark of the beast" or in other words that micro chip implant that is on it's way.

He said the ultimate one, will basically be a device that takes over the user. What it will actually do is turn you into a cyborg. So it will control everything about your life. Force you into a slave like robot zombie state of mind of which there is no escape. Perhaps almost turn you into a slave zombie of sorts. Which might also explain why the bible claims if anyone takes the mark they basically will lose there soul and will not be allowed into heaven after they die. Perhaps cuz in a sense, they no longer will be human. By choosing the mark they're choosing to become a cyborg, and they lose there humanity and soul essentially.

See cuz what I might add is at that point in the future, it is presumed that there will be androids and robots. So in essence they will use that implant to turn people into cyborgs. Or in otherwords a form of andriod or robot. So at at that point humanity will be done. There basically won't be any humans. Which is also why if you refuse to take the mark you are simply killed. (also in the bible)

Like it all makes such perfect sense. DEFINITELY NOT HOW MOST PEOPLE envision the future.

SO YOU'D HAVE:.....

a) The global elitists at the top running the world. They still have free thinking, they would essentially be some of the last of the real humans.

b) Then there would be the hold-outs (those who try and run and hide out and refuse to take the mark), again still real humans.

c) Those that take the mark, which essentially turns them into cyborgs. They no longer fully think and act for themselves. They become basically zombie like slaves to the microchip that now controls there thoughts, actions and very existence.

d) Androids and or Robots, man made machines that look and act like humans, like from the movie Blade Runner.

So there you have it!!!!!

It's possibly is "way way way beyond" just some simple implant that allows you to buy and sell. But something far more sinister. Some more about the coming implant here: (youtube: rfid chip or mark of the beast)

..... So what are your thoughts????

Aaron Russo - killed for supposedly revealing too much on the subject:

this is way way way early prototypes, but still has the kill switch. The future ones will control EVERYTHING

and this supports what David Ike and myself is saying...

..... So what are your thoughts????

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think if you accept the mark of the beast you become Thygor, Lord of the Thygolions.

And then you grow a robot arm out of your forehead and roll dice with it on the streets of Compton.

Then after winning all that cash, you buy a killer wardrobe and become Mega Pimp.

As Mega Pimp you will control all the prostitution in the city.

You get to drive a mean Caddy fully equipped with lasers and rodeo lassos.

Yeah.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I love reading and hearing about stuff like this. Peoples paranoia baffles me. My opinion, I see nothing but a bunch of scared of technology, paranoid bible thumping. That's my opinion. It sure is entertaining though. S&F for making me laugh tonight.

edit on 28-9-2012 by billy197300 because: added s&f

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Possible uses for this microchip implant will be: (and this is how most envision "the mark of the beast")

A: Tracking your every move
B: Allowing you to buy or sell
C: Maybe record your thoughts, what your seeing and or your conversations.
D: A possible kill switch device, to turn you off so to speak
E: A way to tazer you from a distance if you do something wrong or if they want to detain you.
F: A way to monitor you, store your personal data,
etc etc etc...

A: Facebook.
B: Ebay.
C: Twitter.
D: Mcdonalds.
E: They do that already. Police force.
F: Google.

Well we've sorted out that this RFID idea has been replaced with Smart Phones.. All we need is a Smart Phone, oh and the idiots that hand that stuff over willingly to a faceless corporation.

Twitter: My toes are cold and I just made an egg sandwich.
Facebook: SoAndSo likes "Death to Tasmania!" and so do 12 others.
Ebay: Details of transaction #4897467 - 500kg of nitrogen based fertiliser. AAAA+++ SELLER, WILL BLOW UP FROM AGAIN!

you get the point...

SO YOU'D HAVE:.....

a) The global elitists at the top running the world. They still have free thinking, they would essentially be some of the last of the real humans.

b) Then there would be the hold-outs (those who try and run and hide out and refuse to take the mark), again still real humans.

c) Those that take the mark, which essentially turns them into cyborgs. They no longer fully think and act for themselves. They become basically zombie like slaves to the microchip that now controls there thoughts, actions and very existence.

d) Androids and or Robots, man made machines that look and act like humans, like from the movie Blade Runner.

So there you have it!!!!!

If quantum theory turns out to be an understandable series of equations that somehow we've all missed getting the point of, but stare us glaringly in the face, and we can then actually look into any of the supposed alternate realities that are made up of every single action ever taken by anything ever in the entire universe but different from each other..

I'm sure one of them, there are cyborgs lumping around "Crush, Kill, Destroy Penny Robinson." and part of the hive mind.

Maybe..

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Although, what Mr Icke describes certainly could be construed as fitting the profile of the actual mark, I'd be keen to hear what he says about the CRUX of the mark - that being: the worship associated with apparently accepting it of your own free will.

Now, that would be the interesting part about the whole thing, imo.

To me, a paradigm shift would be necessary - is this where the UFO's and occupants thereof come into it?

reply to post by winofiend

Off Topic:
WINOFIEND: Bet you a case of the good oil that the Swans take out the Hawks tomorrow (Oh....and Fords will always take out Holdens too)
edit on 28-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: FORDS RULE MATE - AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I just wonder sometimes if they sit around a room discussing this in the context to fit Christian prophecy on purpose or if it's prophecy working and this is what it looks like to see events stick to it while it's happening, not in hindsight. Interesting either way I suppose...

I'm not Christian, as I've noted in other posts. I do, however, know and understand the Bible. Having been brought up in a Christian household, it's the organized religion I understand best. So having said that, I'll add that I believe the Bible has been entirely too close to accurate in too many ways to have been a fluke or happenstance, whatever the inspiration of it's words actually were.

This idea comes wayyyyy too close to being dead on to Scripture and I don't have to be a Believer to say tempting fate for being wrong on the big question is just foolish and they can keep their little implants. My pets have them....I won't be taking one in THIS lifetime. One line too many, it would absolutely be. Nope.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Look. Until there is peace in the middle east and the anti christ appears it wont be a mark of the beast know why? because you have to knowingly accept it and say the words. You have to swear a oath and the mark is either in your head or in your hand. RFId are for hands only.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I always thought it was associated with some major catastrophe ele type event possibly instigated that would cause for all people to be relocatable and all their data logged they need taggs to show they are infected or not smh. Their data logged for medical assistance-food-clothing-GAS-housing
smh smh. I feel this because-- read below pause

The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18
Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

www.av1611.org...

continue

So if something weird happens and many globally have to be forced to be tagged or labeled that may be it.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 9/28/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The locust sting hmm you dont want to be here in flesh mode when that goes on not to mention the Gates will open freeing all types of nephilim and what some call fallens upon EA*RTH to feed or WRATH

Revelation 9:1-21
King James Version (KJV)
9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Revelation 16:10
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony
Revelation 16:11
and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, [color=gold] but they refused to repent of what they had done.
Revelation 16:12
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up [color=gold] to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
and yet where is much of the drama of EA*RTH resonating from??

Revelations 16:13
Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelations 16:14
They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

No thats for those who remain to experience if your soul/spirit/internal energies did your best when in flesh school you will be safe here--

Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth
Revelation 6:9 [color=gold] this is where your souls/spirits/internal energies should of ASCENDED TO

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. [color=gold] because of the word of god many were slain, ask yourself in which religious word or words???
Revelations 6:10
They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"
[color=gold] watch the next steps its important to your ASCENSION PROCESS TO DELETE FEAR THEY MAY PLACE UPON MANY It may be a hard transition but you will appreciate it more then those who were left dwelling on EA*RTH for taking their great marks smh.. [/COLOR]
Revelation 6:11
Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
[color=gold] keep your hearts conscious strong the cake is not a lie with the LORD

Revelation 6:12
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Revelation 6:13
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
Revelation 6:14
The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
break
edit on 9/28/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Revelations:
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

close

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think if they can figure out a way to put a chip in a human and have it control that person like putting a chip in a computer you'd end up like a cyborg, hard to say what they've been working on. With all of the mark of the beast talk I don't see why anybody would willingly get one.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The microchip, implanted in your right hand or forehead they say will be not only your electronic wallet, but also store all your personal vital statistics and medical data.

Tracking your every move
Allowing you to buy or sell
Maybe record your thoughts, what your seeing and or your conversations.
A possible kill switch device, to turn you off so to speak
A way to tazer you from a distance if you do something wrong or if they want to detain you.
A way to monitor you, store your personal data,
etc etc etc...

Friend, it IS coming to a city near you, and is already being implemented in Texas schools.....
Big Brother Goes to School; Wants All Students ‘Chipped’
It will begin with children, "keeping them safe" will be the motto. I am a little surprised that more people in ATS haven't been talking about this kid chipping thing. One thing is clear, if our children are chipped, us adults are next on the list. Some links from around the net.

RFID: Radio Frequency Identification

Concerns Raised over Use of Computer RFID Chips to Track Preschool Children (Video)

New chip promises to track kids from miles away

Top answer your title question, no, getting a chip doesn't make you a cyborg. I have 3 1/2 ounces of Titanium in my lower lumbar, and I am not a cyborg. So put the Mark of the Beast" aside for a minute, and think "Big Brother wants to chip us all. To watch and track us everywhere we go. This, my friend, has nothing to do with religion, or worship, or a beast, and if you would think about it, the metaphor of the beast is simple. The "Beast" in Revelation came from the sea, right? What main component in a computer comes from the sea? Silicon. The Beast is a Computer System that will be in orbit, and will have complete control of everything. I came across information a few years ago that brought chills to my body.
Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble

On the subject of a "kill switch" the CIA has claimed it can make your cell phone explode with just a few key strokes. I'll bet you have one near you right now, don't you? You are already tracked, if you use a cell and Microsoft Windows. The chip is just the final thing in the plan.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Let's add 2 + 2

1. Constant criticism of Christianity as hatred and bigotry and that these sort of traits must be eradicated from the gene pool, and

2. Constant articles proclaiming that our beliefs and traits are tied to our "genetics

"Intellectual Disability" Often Results From Genetic Causes

"Internet Addiction, Like Nicotine Addiction, May Be Due To Genetic Mutation" 

"WHY HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE" - Research shows genetics determines about 50 percent of your happiness

"Political beliefs may be rooted in genetics, study says"

"Researchers: DNA may influence how you vote"

"Save Our Species!"
-Stephen Hawking thinks we are in a very dangerous period of history because our genetic code is primitive compared to our present challenges. We could easily destroy ourselves.
-asserts that "the coming together of nanotechnology, biotechnology, information and brain technology in a strong molecular platform" will create massive disruption of our norms and form a unified wave of change that will reorganize world civilization

"Are You an Animal Person? It Could Be in Your Genes"
- So it appears that a throw of the genetic dice plays a substantial role in whether men are "animal people"

"The Selfish Gene"

The largest pulpit in the world, the media, belongs to the beast. All new age religions believe in the upcoming "upgrade" or "ascension" whereby we will become "one". Occultists and their "golden age". People are being primed and indoctrinated that genetics hold all of the answers to human behaviour....People today are being convinced that decisiveness is "bad", that intolerance means "hatred", that love means "acceptance and tolerance".

Can anyone else figure out the beast's plans?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

What you said is extremely accurate. And it reminds me of something similiar that I might add. At this stage in the progression of the NWO they haven't or aren't implanting chips. But they still want humans to act like robots. so instead they use mass brainwashing and propaganda. Starting from the time you're 5 years old and you start going to school, and continuing on well into your 20's when you leave college or university.

So all your formative years are completely brainwashed to conform to the NWO control grid system. So in your 20's you'd have most of your beliefs formed for you and basically you won't think for yourself anymore in life.

Also I might ad, that by the time you get out of university you're also facing massive debt. And then the banks step in and hand you more and more debt via, CCards, mortgages, car loans, lines of credit etc etc. So at that point all you can do is try and get a job, conform to the system, running this endless rat race trying to then dig yourself out of debt.

But what I'm driving at is that again, like I said and what you reminded me of is the fact that they already are doing the cyborg or robot thing on humans. But it's too early to be able to do a full blown 100% control, so all they can use is brainwashing. I mean right now perhaps 1 out of 1000 people know anything about how anything works, about the NWO, thinks outside the box, or can navigate the matrix so to speak. I don't know there's a point where leadership crossed over into madness. Now we are basically USCWAP.

We have the internet finally waking people up a bit, but by the time anyone realizes what's actually happening, perhaps they'll be ready to implant people.

edit on 28-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm not taking the chip, so it's a beheading for me, much better than tempting fate IMO. As for cyborgs, it's inevitable, we're already walking the path. Most of us are glued to a computer or cell phone, it's only a matter of time until we incorporate electronics into our bodies, or abandon our bodies all together for a machine vessel.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Anything mentioning the Mark of the Beast is getting into theology, so pardon me. It's all straight from the Apocalypse of St. John.

In my faith tradition (Orthodox Christian), the Apocalypse of St. John (Revelations) is the only book not read during any of our services. We do, however, see the book as presenting two things simultaneously. The first is directly speaking of events happening at the time of St. John. Those foreshadow the events to come. We don't really attempt to try to determine which present day events the prophecy in the book might be speaking of, as we see that there are many anti-Christs throughout history.

That said, there are some things we immediately recognize when reading the book. The first is that the Mark of the Beast directly imitates the holy mystery of Chrismation, which occurs immediately after Baptism. A person is granted the gift of the Holy Spirit through anointing with oil (chrism). Chrismation is a personal participation in the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. One is anointed with this oil in the sign of the Cross on his/her forehead, eyes, nostrils, mouth, ears, chest, hands and feet. Each time, the priest administering the sacrament says, "The Seal and Gift of the Holy Spirit."

As Chrismation is a physical sacrament, it stands to reason that the Mark of the Beast will be physical as well. All Orthodox Christians recognize this corruption for what it is. If the Mark of the Beast is this microchip or not, is ultimately unimportant, as the microchip is a type of mark.

As it is essential in our theology that we believe people were created with the possibility of theosis/divinization/becoming like God via the person of Christ, this means to us that we all can become truly human by fulfilling our entire purpose for existence.

Likewise, denying Christ by taking the Mark of the Beast is Chrismation into death with the anti-Christ. It is an affirmation that one is denying their human potential. So, in this way, David Icke has stumbled onto something. Those who take the mark ARE denying their humanity.
edit on 28-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Friend, it IS coming to a city near you, and is already being implemented in Texas schools.....
Big Brother Goes to School; Wants All Students ‘Chipped’
It will begin with children, "keeping them safe" will be the motto. I am a little surprised that more people in ATS haven't been talking about this kid chipping thing. One thing is clear, if our children are chipped, us adults are next on the list. Some links from around the net.

RFID: Radio Frequency Identification

Concerns Raised over Use of Computer RFID Chips to Track Preschool Children (Video)

New chip promises to track kids from miles away

Top answer your title question, no, getting a chip doesn't make you a cyborg. I have 3 1/2 ounces of Titanium in my lower lumbar, and I am not a cyborg. So put the Mark of the Beast" aside for a minute, and think "Big Brother wants to chip us all. To watch and track us everywhere we go. This, my friend, has nothing to do with religion, or worship, or a beast, and if you would think about it, the metaphor of the beast is simple. The "Beast" in Revelation came from the sea, right? What main component in a computer comes from the sea? Silicon. The Beast is a Computer System that will be in orbit, and will have complete control of everything. I came across information a few years ago that brought chills to my body.
Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble

On the subject of a "kill switch" the CIA has claimed it can make your cell phone explode with just a few key strokes. I'll bet you have one near you right now, don't you? You are already tracked, if you use a cell and Microsoft Windows. The chip is just the final thing in the plan.

Notice this is happening in "Texas" which happens to be very "Christian"...

I think Christians are trying to make their own prophecies from their "Book" come true...

And of course the powers that be are ok with this since they like the control.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Notice this is happening in "Texas" which happens to be very "Christian"...

I think Christians are trying to make their own prophecies from their "Book" come true...

And of course the powers that be are ok with this since they like the control.

I think you are spot on. Yes they are attempting to make their book come true, by any means possible. And they are trying to control everyone, and mind control everyone to join their cult.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's not the Christians who bother me about RFID,
it's the corporations and powers pushing it so hard that scare me.

Yeah, misled Christians love their schadenfreude -- but just like the good book says,
talking about the end times is like eating a sweetly honeyed book, it tastes sweet in your mouth,
but it makes your belly bitter when the knowledge finally sinks in that yes, it could be coming,
and it's nothing to be happy about really.

People love to gab, kibbitz and kibbitch, but they don't like to face pain.

David Icke is a very brave man for making the kinds of claims he does and actually providing information to support it... not common to find both.

I am also extremely concerned about RFID, DARPA REMIND and QUBE. There is just something ... wrong....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
It's not the Christians who bother me about RFID,
it's the corporations and powers pushing it so hard that scare me.

You say "Christians" and "Corporations" as if a person is either one or the other when a person could be BOTH. You don't think there are Christians that gained power just to make such things happen? There are.

People want to believe in Love/Peace (Conformity) and Service to Others (Slavery)? Well, they can continue the "Love" and "Peace" and "Service to Others" when the microchips get here...

And for Christians worried about this, just tell them " Jesus Commin' " - that'll make them FEEL "better".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join