It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you accept the mark of the beast RFID you become a Cyborg????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I guess I should be up front and own that I'm not what you would describe as a fan of David Icke. Still, among the speakers who go out there he does come across to me as one of the more sincere & consistent types. And I share this because my reply is not an implicit endorsement of David Icke, but I will admit that this idea about an implanted microchip controlling a human doesn't sound too preposterous to me.

I think it is within the realm of possibility that some sort of neuroelectromagnetic device (NED) would be capable of controlling a human ... to an extent. What I doubt, however, is that such a device could necessarily become or replace the will of a person. And I'm doing my best not to imply soul or spirit here, but suggest rather that mechanical control of someone's conscious (e.g. to replace someone's conscious and produce a new and submissive conscious) is beyond the scope of science. At least I hope it is beyond the scope of science, otherwise future generations (possibly our own?) may face a new form of extinction that I'd just assume not imagine.

Aside from the doom and gloom I'd just assume not imagine I think it may be feasible for such NEDs to control motor functions. For instance it might be possible to modify behavior by instantiating specific stimuli to coerce specific behavior. Such stimuli could be a sensation of burning, or perhaps involuntary movement of a person's left arm, jumping up and down, increased or decreased heart rate, et cetera. I mean it is in a strange sense interesting to imagine that a NED would regulate internal processes within the human body that for some physiological reason do not fucntion correctly. Such devices actually do exist now, and in some sense of this topic another person could remotely control the device in such a way as to coerce compliant behavior.

If NEDs capable of controlling human motor/physiological functions become something of a domestic policy then I imagine the first recipients would be prisoners. Some lofty and overly vague rational would justify NED use as well (e.g. it is for the prisoners' protection), and it might be that a condition of release from incarceration would require that a NED not be removed. That would establish a social norm and, I guess, press the public to submit to NED implantation as well. There are just many ways a society might become compelled to accept this sort of technology.

In any case I do think the science is there and I do think there are far more stupid people than there are virtuous-thinking folk who, by virtue of an inundation of stupidity, would consign free-minded, liberal (liberal in the old European sense) thinkers to the deepest pales of stupidity imaginable. That is to say, the stupid folks' en masse stupidity would overcome the last traces of sense left on Earth so that all become chained by an institutional mindset, all of which is controlled by microchips and microcontrollers. And, you know, there is this idea about entropy--the timer begins once each of us is conceived. Why anyone would actually choose to sprint to their end is beyond me, but it's my impression that majority of the stupid folk will not sprint toward that end alone.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Kovenov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
>>
He said the ultimate one, will basically be a device that takes over the user. What it will actually do is turn you into a cyborg. So it will control everything about your life. Force you into a slave like robot zombie state of mind of which there is no escape. Perhaps almost turn you into a slave zombie of sorts.
>>

How can someone believe this ####? Seriously, that person sounds like a patient inside some closed institution. Even worse..people listen to such shows and take this seriously?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
It's not the Christians who bother me about RFID,
it's the corporations and powers pushing it so hard that scare me.

You say "Christians" and "Corporations" as if a person is either one or the other when a person could be BOTH. You don't think there are Christians that gained power just to make such things happen? There are.

People want to believe in Love/Peace (Conformity) and Service to Others (Slavery)? Well, they can continue the "Love" and "Peace" and "Service to Others" when the microchips get here...

And for Christians worried about this, just tell them " Jesus Commin' " - that'll make them FEEL "better".

Aw, actually I'm not as much of a peacenik as you think, but my opinion is the best way to fight right now is by informing people who are less able to find the information.

Corporate Christians? Um, yeah I know those do exist, but I don't think of them as Christians. Things like Purpose Driven Church are really freaking bad -- it's a mix of Corporatism with "faith". So you are right to point out that Christians and Corporations aren't far from each other in some circles. One might argue that television networks are corporate, right? And religious people are also on TV.

But even if I didn't believe any of the Bible, I see enough beauty in the world to try to defend that and not just my piece of dirt. Knowledge can be a burden, honestly, and I envy simple people very much.

I would like to be the kind of person with simple faith. But that's now how life works for us diggers.

I think the wheel of knowledge goes full circle and eventually science and religion will find a place to meet.
I guess you could call that faith.

Jesus coming, btw, is not a comforting thought to those rich televangelists and butt grabbers.
They want to inherit the earth without some God telling them what to do, right?

I would rather have the guidance, whether it's from Buddha, a black hole, earth energy, my ancestors,
than have nothing but a grudge!

That doesn't make me a Christian as much as agnostic or even pagan.
RADICAL: "To the root of it"

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

If they believe in the bible, then they are Christians.

What do you mean by "butt grabbers"? These people are not scared of Jesus returning in fact that give money to make it happen (funding New World Order, etc.).

Doesn't matter how evil they are because "God" already knows that they are evil, right? Everyone is born in sin and only believing in Jesus can save you - because if you commit one sin once then you committed them all? Yeah...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
>>
He said the ultimate one, will basically be a device that takes over the user. What it will actually do is turn you into a cyborg. So it will control everything about your life. Force you into a slave like robot zombie state of mind of which there is no escape. Perhaps almost turn you into a slave zombie of sorts.
>>

How can someone believe this ####? Seriously, that person sounds like a patient inside some closed institution. Even worse..people listen to such shows and take this seriously?

Well first I was just repeating what David Icke said on the Alex Jones show. Most people know David Icke is not an idiot. Also lets say you watched star trek back in the 70's. You might look at it and think "we could never ever create those kinds of devices". We'll we've not only created many of them but surpassed them! The communicator, now we have smart phones. The phaser, we created the Tazer. The others that were actually built include: Medical Tricorder, the Universal Translator, Padd computing device, 3d printer (replicator)

So I know what I'm saying to you and maybe others might seem like out of a sci fi movie. But it's not really that crazy at all. This isn't warp drive, or the teleportation device they're trying to build. This is a fairly simple technology in comparison.

Now I'm gonna leave you with one last word that will complete what I'm saying about these implants.....

"The Borg"!!!! - We all must be assimilated as part of the collective or die! Remember????

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kovenov
reply to post by r2d246

I guess and microcontrollers. And, you know, there is this idea about entropy--the timer begins once each of us is conceived. Why anyone would actually choose to sprint to their end is beyond me, but it's my impression that majority of the stupid folk will not sprint toward that end alone.

You raise a few good points. The only thing I'm sure of is this isn't really crazy science, these types of implants are well within the range of what we'll be capable of making in say 10-50 years down the road.

As I was saying in the other post, we created most of the other contraptions off stertrek, so why not create the borg too?

Also I'm sure they will also try and make it "cool" like it will be the new iphone of that era. Everyone who has one is like "wow my life is so much better this way" or something like that. Maybe the early versions you still have some level of freedom, later no freedom. Or later when everyone is chipped then they turn on something that activiates a mode of the chip that turns "you off" and it on. Basically putting you into zombie mode.

Look we've already seen this on TV lets not be stupid here....and they've already told us that when it comes to the borg you have to be part of them or die as you're just no useful on your own. They're showing us the future as clear as day. As clear as they showed the: "communicator, tricorder, and phaser..."

NOW WATCH THIS LOOK SEE.... FUTURE OF FACEBOOK....

see....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the beast was nero
the mark was a tattoo

and no, you don't

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You're wondering who would accept the chip if you became a cyborg as a result? However it wouldn't start that way. First, the government would insist you get the chip in order to safeguard your identity and for your financial safety(which I kinda think is a good idea in a way). But then little by little as the technology improved more features would be added and I mean quite gradually over years. Each new generation coming up would accept the changes as normal until hello cyborg! Or at least cyborg in effect. But what a perfect little society we'd have.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fc487
You're wondering who would accept the chip if you became a cyborg as a result? However it wouldn't start that way. First, the government would insist you get the chip in order to safeguard your identity and for your financial safety(which I kinda think is a good idea in a way). But then little by little as the technology improved more features would be added and I mean quite gradually over years. Each new generation coming up would accept the changes as normal until hello cyborg! Or at least cyborg in effect. But what a perfect little society we'd have.

They'll make it cool like the next version of face book. They're already beta testing it. And you want to be on the next face book don't you? I could just imagine all the endless sheeple lining up for this. This is a very early version though. It's just rfid. But the future is the stertrek Borg implant. ha ha.

watch...

edit on 30-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Humans have lived fine without this chip for thousands of years there's no need for this chip.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rambo1112

They want to know where you are at all times and what you're spending your money on. So in case they ever want to have a talk with you then they'll know where to find you!

Oh here look.... The Implant you're to receive next week.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join