It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So finally we reached the day before the 3 mega quakes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I just read a news article that said my local fire dept was recently trained in "confined space rescue" procedures. I think that would apply to earthquakes. Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'll be sure to log in extra early on the 30th to tell people to stop believing in BS predictions., and that "raising awareness" on ATS didnt stop the quake

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
just saw Ice Age 4 Continental Drift
i think someone is trying to tell us something with the cartoons !
it was a nice movie though
the producer really have a strong imagination or he know something others dont
already have my speculations on this !
edit on 9/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I worry for everyone out in the California area i hope and pray nothing comes down..I'm in Minnesota and Ive never experienced a earth quake and hope i never do ..Be safe everyone..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have a head ache today.

So I think its going to happen on the 27 which it already is the 27 here today. your time is yet to catch me,

5.12PM

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
And it dose not help seeing all the fire stations on alert here in Los Angeles.

The fire trucks parked outside is a dead giveaway.

Wait, firetrucks are a dead giveaway of what exactly?
Are you implying the fire department is telepathic to earthquakes, or that they have inside information when one is about to happen because it's going to be a manmade one? And if there's going to be a manmade earthquake, why would they want firetrucks available to help people, because presumably they would want as much death, destruction and chaos as possible? It makes no sense.
What exactly are you implying?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by dreamfox1

That's depressing. You mean there's supposed to be mass chaos, death and destruction on my birthday? Well, crap.

edit on 26-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Hey, Libra, happy birthday!!!
This was my mother's birthday, born 1919 in Paris - died 1979.

Enjoy the chaos: it's fun!

Your signature-level animated visual is typical of Libra: the constant fight for balance!....yin-yang-yin-yang, etc...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Where is the prediction? What is the prediction? Who predicted it?

be a little more specific please. its kind've like saying this person said something about another person saying that something is going to happen sometime in the future.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr
Where is the prediction? What is the prediction? Who predicted it?

be a little more specific please. its kind've like saying this person said something about another person saying that something is going to happen sometime in the future.

Read the OP, there are links provided to the "predictions" in question.

vvv

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I've read everything. There is no prediction. Both come to Mitchell coombes. Who has yet to post anything on his facebook about a prediction. He only said that he was going to make one soon. he said this sometime in august.

so if he is reffering to coombes, where is he getting the date.

so im wondering where OP got any of this information from. cause its certainly not from coombes, as in those threads its been stated multiple times that no prediction has been made by him. and i have checked his facebook myself to confirm.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yea it's always one year off, or some months off. Or it's a totally different decade instead because they found some different numbers.
I'm just tired of stupid predictions

So I don't think anything would happen, I don't even think that something like that would happen in december, because all these predictions always turns out to be false.
And when they supposedly are true, they mention it after the event, and then claim that someone predicted this 100 years ago because of one text that seemed to fit that event in any way

I'm not that much of a sceptic, but this is kinda silly

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There has always been most activity on California last 4-5 years area i have been monitoring in a world hisz.rsoe.hu... ... nice site btw.

Seldomly earthquakes are above 5 magnitudes and most often 1,9 - 3.0, but lately they have been higher than this what i call "normal" activity in that area. What really worries me is the Salton Sea rotten smell which was spread in such a large area, i don´t buy official cause " dead fish" on that. Smells like a coming BIG one to me.

Also mass deaths of sea animals on Pacific sea in last 2 years are pretty scary, Sea temperatures has been rising also sea levels. What i see its not only cos of climate change we made what causes these but also what goes on under the earth surface, cracks on crust and so on..

edit on 27-9-2012 by dollukka because: What a nice typo

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lets make it the 28th. It will make my birthday more exiting.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Because the poles always face the same reference point, the earth has seasons in it's trek around the sun. It would only seem reasonable that the super dense core of the earth would be attracted to the sun and would be moving in an orbital pattern amongst the liquified inner plasma of the earth, which I don't really know what the name is. It isn't really lava because lava is when it is mixed with the earths crust. As it moves, it would seem that it would create some varience in pressures which could cause more earthquakes. When a large earthquake occurs it slightly shifts the axis. This could cause a little resonance in the fluid that makes up this plasma and vibrate the core. The core must be some kind of a crystal because in my mind it would be the only thing that could hold up to the heat and pressure, possibly a big diamond (carbon) incorporating some metal.

My thoughts are just a guess, I don't have much faith in science anymore, because of flawed interpretations and the need of evidence to prove every step. I think Philosophy can get to the core of things. Diamond pipes are very geomagnetic so this is why I feel that it is at least partially diamond or maybe even something much harder that has yet to be discovered.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dangermouse

Glad you brought that up,seems some think that california is also Oregon and Washington,seems very narrow minded to comment when you don't include the facts,sounds more like a rant

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just like to add to how I was experiencing a head ache earlier, I also forgot to mention the haarp clouds while I was experiencing a head ache, its just now started to thunder and rain. 12:28 AM Sep 28.

Harp in full force?
Just thought I would post what I observe before it happens.
edit on 27-9-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A Big One is on it's way I believe

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And it dose not help seeing all the fire stations on alert here in Los Angeles.

The fire trucks parked outside is a dead giveaway.

Hey are you serious??

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well its the 27 and nothing yet. Hope it stays that way today and tomorrow long.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So who here believes on September the 27 or 28 we will see the mega quakes that were predicted here on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then we also have this thread that might be one year off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lets get some feedback on this shall we
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh No. Not another prediction thread with dates. Nothing will happen on these dates in keeping with the other 2,378 other date specific prediction threads which never came to fruition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join