So finally we reached the day before the 3 mega quakes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
So who here believes on September the 27 or 28 we will see the mega quakes that were predicted here on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where was the date 9/27 or 9/28 ever given in the mitchell coombes thread?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by djtek

There was no date from what I remember. I followed the thread before it was closed and subscribed to the guys Facebook page just to see what he had to say. He had given a warning that a 104hr warning would be issued soon, and then there was nothing more.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

And it dose not help seeing all the fire stations on alert here in Los Angeles.

The fire trucks parked outside is a dead giveaway.

You know, it's probably just the nicer weather (and the wildfire alerts), but I have noticed all the fire stations in my part of town have the garage doors open. Also I seem to be seeing more trucks than usual just driving around, or parked and waiting in random places.

I have always kind of been a fire truck conesseur.....and usually notice them. Interesting observation....although it's probably just the cooler weather.

What???? They put the trucks outside so they can enjoy the fine weather? What indicates when a fire station is on high alert as in "It does not help seeing all the fire stations on alert here in Los Angeles". I drive past our local fire station every day so what should I be looking for to tell me that those inside are on high alert ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just join this site because a friend of mine who lives in california sent me this link because of dreams and a bad feeling i have been having for the last week. she says you can feel tension in the in out there. I read in a 2012 blog an article from a guy who claims major quakes happen in 188 day cycles. I cant remember exactly what he said but he did say a major quake would happen in sept and around the 26-28. time will tell.
in my dream the whole earth is shaking and water is coming up out of the streets. it seem so real. it last for about 5 minutes. i wake up. i have had this for a week now and it is really scary. hope its just a nightmare. i live in florida.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So any real updates? I got off track and was reading the old thread.. wholey cow that was a lot of pages.

Odd thing though, that random word generator, when i was finished reading, i went back and took a look at it..
and though i'd play... this is what i got..

hurt
closed
disabled
concrete

Verb Transitive
Common

Now the weird part is last year i was diagnosed with stage 4 liver failure. I am currently disabled and stay at home most the time due to pan... concreet? ? ? *lol*... ammmmm the doc did give me 2-3 years to live without transplant.. hmmmm concrete liner?

crazy.. not that i put much stock in things like that, but i have to admit that is prity odd.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
So any real updates? I got off track and was reading the old thread.. wholey cow that was a lot of pages.

Odd thing though, that random word generator, when i was finished reading, i went back and took a look at it..
and though i'd play... this is what i got..

hurt
closed
disabled
concrete

Verb Transitive
Common

Now the weird part is last year i was diagnosed with stage 4 liver failure. I am currently disabled and stay at home most the time due to pan... concreet? ? ? *lol*... ammmmm the doc did give me 2-3 years to live without transplant.. hmmmm concrete liner?

crazy.. not that i put much stock in things like that, but i have to admit that is prity odd.

Oh my, I forgot about the word generator, that was fun.

I got havoc, replacement, community, ace.

Sorry to hear about your liver :/

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I don't believe anything like that is going to happen. But we constantly hear of all these terrible things that are going to happen on a certain date and all goes well. Its when we get caught off guard...... It always happens when you least expect it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks Tport17.. ahh its life, you just have to deal with what you are served. I just though it was really unusual to get those words from the generator.

What part of Missouri? I use to live in Pittsburgh KS and Joplin Mo. Mom and sisters are still in Joplin.
Im the odd ball that moved up to the mountings and cold.
but i love it here.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Type: Earthquake
11 minutes ago
Magnitude: 6.9
DateTime: Wednesday September 26 2012, 23:39:56 UTC
Region: Andreanof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Depth: 35 km
Source: USGS Feed

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Type: Earthquake
6 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4
DateTime: Wednesday September 26 2012, 23:48:05 UTC
Region: Utah
Depth: 13.9 km
Source: USGS Feed
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well. I guess I was thinking that something notable may happen on 9/27/12.

Probably not an earth quake though. More like...

Spiders. From Mars.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by tport17

Thanks Tport17.. ahh its life, you just have to deal with what you are served. I just though it was really unusual to get those words from the generator.

What part of Missouri? I use to live in Pittsburgh KS and Joplin Mo. Mom and sisters are still in Joplin.
Im the odd ball that moved up to the mountings and cold.
but i love it here.

I'm up near the KC area. I hope your family got through the tornado okay.

I see someone posted the Alaska earthquake. Also a 4.0 in Utah again.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There is only one thing you can guarantee with an ATS doomsday prediction ....that is, the day after it fails to come true, there will be another along to take it's place!

Rinse & Repeat.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
....double post....
edit on 26/9/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Of where? Give me a state, a country, a city, a timezone, SOMETHING!

California Los Angeles PST 90006

Is it me or are the quakes forming a line along San Andreas Fault ?

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

That's completely normal. Some people even think HAARP is being used to prevent the most economically prosperous state of the U.S. from experiencing a catastrophic earthquake, by inducing tons of small ones over a period of time.

If you look at the world wide list of earthquakes, California does seem to make up a large amount of those quakes today.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Great...just what I need.

I'm in the Pacific NW, where the worst kind of megaquake is possible, and expected...although, no person is ready for it. Even if someone says they are, there's no way. I've been in a couple minor-ish (5.3 when I was 15 here in the NW, and 5.3 down in Irvine, CA about three years back), and when that ground starts doin it's thing, you pretty much have zero control with what's happening. You can just hope that whatever structure you, and your loved ones, are in is built to take the pounding.

Now, I notice that there are 2 sizeable quakes on my side of the Ring of Fire, both over 6, and I'm pretty much halfway between them. Yes, I know that there are multiple plates involved, here, and they are different kinds of tectonics at play here, and "just because a couple move, doesn't mean they all will"...but...still.

Lots of stress releasing here...wondering if something closer to me is about to slip.

And this on the local news:
www.kgw.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by USpatriot

Actually I made a prediction here that came true- prior to the start of this year I predicted we would see bird/fish die offs again at the new year, and then it happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What would be cool is if we were some how able to dial the suckers in to just the right magnitude. Just enough to break all the windows in So. Cal.

I'd have work for years.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
why doesnt someone make a voting poll here on ATS to see how many members actually believe that earthquakes can be predicted? especially with such accuracy as 104 hours notice....that would produce very interesting results that are more worthwhile discussing than the many fantasies being posted in this thread.

please make a voting poll if you can...anybody

Regards

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There will be earthquakes like every other day. Anything over 5.0 will have the weirdos going "see, see, I told you so..!"

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by djtek

I don't think the date was given in the thread, but it was given on a blog or interview last year some time. He also said that approximately 96 days later, the Canary Islands would have a mega problem which would cost the US it's entire east coast.

There have been no updates on his FB page, but the "hokey" (according to most) HAARP status page is showing a rise in the area predicted...

HAARP STATUS

Like I said; most don't have much faith in this site, but I posted it for your info...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join